Resolved 2 recommend novels (1 power couple; 2 mpreg & regression) by author of "take the stage to fly"

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lady Lullaby, May 8, 2021.

1. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was mtl-ing "FLY (IMTTSF)", and on chapter 42 and 26 there were novels recommended in the author's note. so I was wondering if anyone can help me identify the original title of these two (I can't copy the text from the site) or send raw links to these works. :blob_tilt: please
    (spoiler is the short-ish summary of what I got from the Google translated summary as written in author's notes)

first one: Mr. Melancholy want to live a quiet life
    this one has powerful protagonist, powerful ML, modern setting with powers, power couple?
    MC is unemployed and the burden of the family falls on his partner, ML. But, MC is worried because ML is a part-time (temporary) worker whose salary is only 2500.

ML is actually part of a group that protects their world from 'saboteurs', and this work is generous with 'subsidies'. ML is worried on how he can tell MC about this personal savings worth millions.
    -
    One day, ML was notified of a powerful energy capable of destroying the world detected at his and MC's house. Worried, that MC who was ordinary could be in danger, he rushed with his team there only to find MC in an apron and holding a frying pan in his palm (the dish was fragrant fish).
    MC sets the pan unto the induction stove which isn't powered on and explained: "I was saving up on the electricity bill"
    ML: ...
    The most powerful (probably, it directly translated to 'awesome') saboteur is my partner.
    second one: I'm the vicious cannon fodder through the books
    Regressed protagonist, cannon fodder protagonist, mpreg, ancient (China?) setting,
    The emperor bestowed the MC to ML, the third prince. They were married for 3 years but ML doesn't communicate or was cold to MC. In an accident, they rolled in the sheets and MC got pregnant.
    After MC gives birth, ML was imprisoned for collaborating with enemy and sentenced to death. The baby and the MC was sentenced too. ML breaks them out of prison to send them away from the city, and dies by arrows while trying to protect both of them. No one of them survived.
    -
    After dying, MC realizes that he was a supporting character in the novel "Four brothers are fighting to marry me after wearing a book". A cousin from the countryside was the 'protagonist', who was from the future and got golden fingers. The protagonist would hook up with four big men in the book, get high position, get together with the four, and become the first male Empress of Wu.
    MC and ML are the villains in the early stage, obstacles in the way of the 'protagonist' ascent.
    -
    MC woke up back to the day of his and ML's marriage. after 3 days, the man who lived and died with him appeared, alive and young, and MC cried.
    18-yo. ML wipes MC's tears with his sleeves and with a stern face said "don't cry", but his wiping was gentle.

if anyone knows these two, please :blob_teary:

2. Whocrys

Whocrys Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only know the first one. Its already translated.

www novelupdates com/series/mr-melancholy-wants-to-live-a-peaceful-life/

Lady Lullaby likes this.
  3. Mosstree

Mosstree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    original titles
    《忧郁先生想过平静生活》
    《我是穿书文里的恶毒炮灰》

Lady Lullaby likes this.