Resolved 2 reincarnation shounen MANGA

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lady Lullaby, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So like, I read this a while back both English fan scanslated(probably last year) and I forgot about it till my brain wanted to playback a bit of the memory help me please

Genre: isekai / reincarnation and fantasy
    Also has magic and monsters
    1. The MC was reincarnated. He has a complete (? Idk if he has a mom, but I remember he had a dad and a sibling) family. In this world, kids at a certain age goes to this establishment (church/idk) to check their blessing (?). And he got this specific blessing from a god (which I guess that religion does not recognize / was a taboo, I guess) that caused him to be banished from their land and sent via boat to an uninhabited island. That island is filled with monsters and basically he was left there to die. Turns out many kids have already been sent over (I think he saw some remains). And I think he started to try and survive there? (And was probably also helped by a certain monster resident, i don't remember what it was).

2. MC has a skill where he can move to a different dimension... Kindof like in the Chinese novels where they have cultivatable land/dimension? But he can only do that in his house? So like he's been planting stuff over there and building a house... Bringing over equipment from his current world and sending them over.. idr why though I hope I remember more cause I think there was at least 2 mangas with this setting

While writing this, I recalled another manga... But I forgot after typing these two so idk... Maybe I can find it after getting the titles of these... Could be a related manga
    Also, idk if these are manga adapted from webnovels. But they've definitely been scanlated

2. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    think I know both manga your talking about but can't remember either not sure if it was a spider/insect based monster or something else think it involved swords as well for #1.

#2 is https://www.novelupdates.com/series...-became-extraordinary-even-in-the-real-world/

3. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life
    That 1 i believe

Lady Lullaby likes this.
  4. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow. I re-read that one manga mentioned by by frozen ink and it was the same manga I thought of for number 2 I'm sorry, idk why I thought it was different but that's so awesome

Thank you so much for answering and helping me