Spoiler 31st Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by chamchaworld, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Manga updated just now but questions/request spoilers on each of the antagonists' downfall?
    The old hag court lady
    The 11th consort (current baddie)
    The 2nd ducal household the old hag is serving (she mentioned this just right at the end *ch.8.2*)

chamchaworld likes this.
  2. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the 11th consort from the 2nd ducal house? As in, they are the same person?

3. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the spoilers at dex, apparently the next house the old hag is planning to serve according to spoilers was Curie (the 2nd consort aiding Feria/ofc old hag is unaware of this so its kinda hilarious)

ArkiV_10, KathyClysm and Uncopyright like this.
  4. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers ?

5. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Series got an update yesterday, can't anyone spoil how the old hag and the current b*tch just get beaten? And how they officially/legally become canon? (Honestly, I want spoilers from other series too like my other thread of the short novel series the Best is saved for last)

rock.doll likes this.
  8. sakuchwan

sakuchwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm half awake right now so apologies for any mistakes but I read the raws and Sabrina's (11th princess) downfall was actually kinda surprising given the cause
    Sabrina inadvertently caused a whole epidemic. The poison she tried using on Feria doesnt end up getting used cause our MC isnt stupid. She navigated the tea party perfectly. My only gripe is the king apparently knew about the poison and when asked he said "I dont need a weak princess" :blobconfused: Anyway, something called the "black spot disease" starts rapidly spreading with no knowledge of a cure. Surprise, the antidote and medicine (taro and a herb) that prevents you from catching the disease was a recipe Feria knew and she happened to be cooking that exact meal for dinner for the nights. When Feria finds out she starts making giant batches and gives it out to civilians. When she tries making her way back to the castle Sabrina and the other princesses says "oh you went outside and might have caught it, don't let her in her" The king shows up to let her in and kicks the princesses out. Feria makes enough medicine to pretty much solve everything. The aristocrats show up asking the king for the medicine and he pretty much says "nah you can sit on your butts and wait like you always do, the people deserve it first. If you're lucky there will be leftovers. They start investigating and the cause was the poison and its process to making it. Once you refine the poison which comes from a swamp, the black spot disease is a byproduct. It wasn't hard for the king to figure who asked for the poison in the first place. She admits saying she was just getting rid of a redneck bumpkin. Its pointed out Feris passed every test from assassination attempts to the thing with the box of worms. All the other aristocrats said yeah she passed but without our support you're powerless as a queen. Feria replied "bet, let's duel then. I'll show you how good a country bumpkin can handle a rapier." :aww: The king pretty much gives her a royal sword saying your power is now equal to mine. It was at that moment, they knew they screwed up. People start getting to their knees real quick and acknowledge her as queen. Other stuff is talked about regarding the other princesses but this is my opinion peak of her downfall :blobhero:

Edit: almost forgot the old hag and their "punishments"
    She was of course a part of it and her nephew was the one who directly got the poison. She says she regrets it and to not punish her nephew. She tries committing suicide by drinking poison in front of. Feria and the king but it was already swapped out for normal tea. She's confused as to why she isnt dead and Feria says "so what were you planning on doing after drinking tea and eating tea leaves" she is so savage I love her. They just fire and banish her. Sabrina's reputation being the level of dirt was said to be punishment enough but I dont agree with either of them at least not being thrown in a cell.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    yucardi, Dofu, geckin and 6 others like this.
  9. sakuchwan

sakuchwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Epilogue
    Sabrina was thrown into the kitchen and made to work there. The hag who was already banished was ordered by Feria to, and I kid you not, baptize and exterminate demons.:blobwoah:

yucardi, Dofu, chamchaworld and 6 others like this.
  10. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers?:aww::cookie:

11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiling @sakuchwan! Not sure if the adaptation will do a good job in adapting it but it certainly all sounds... ridiculous

rock.doll likes this.
  12. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    What about king's little bro? He's sus since he's raised by Sabrina's father