4 Times it happened

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lucilius, Nov 13, 2018.

1. NasVersix

NasVersix [Natural A-hole]

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Plz no. I don't wanna remember it...........

2. AkaNoOu

AkaNoOu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got hit 5-6 times, 4 of which are because my brother threw something for me to catch and his aim was bad

Bitter Sweet and Lucilius like this.
  3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    The crotch has a lot of nerve clusters, so, of it'll hurt like hell.

4. koddychi

koddychi [RPG slayer] [Great Sage] [Dao of Cuteness]

Reading List:
    Link
    You should be grateful you aren't a guy...
    When it hits there, you feel like the Devil himself is feeling sympathy for you

Bitter Sweet and Lucilius like this.
  5. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    still better than S&M play with high heels being pressed on to you

Lucilius likes this.
  6. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    A few funny stories to go with this topic:

I had a baby brother born back when the first Avengers movie came out. We bought him the Thor hammer as a toy, the foam one with a hard core, because he really seemed to like Thor. Problem was, he tried to imitate Thor throwing his hammer around.

AND HE WAS STUPID ACCURATE WITH IT!

So, me, my older brother, and my father all fell victim to nutshots with the Thor hammer whenever my little brother got in the mood to throw it (about 3 times a day). It was a painful period...

Another time. my mother had thrown a shoe at me, when I was acting a fool. It was one of my shoes, the skater shoes with stupid thick soles? Yeah. Nutshot! I promptly crawled up the stairs of my house, to my bed, and passed out.

And, personally, I'm S not M.

7. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, little considered factoid for you: females have their own version of balls, the ovaries, just that they are obviously placed a bit differently.

8. Aegis21

Aegis21 Hiki wanna be

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was in elementary school playing soccer,kicking the ball to the opponents crotch is an actual tactic,you won't believe how many screams are made in that field we play,especially because we played daily.

At middle school,it toned down,but still happen sometimes,the craziest is when we're playing base ball,and the ball is hit straight to the 3rd baseman's crotch,thank god that wasn't me.

9. Kuroguma

Kuroguma [Cyber Lich] [Aspie] [SOX][Forgotten Perv]

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember if I've been kick in the nuts, I do remember one time I got kicked a bit above and had a bit of internal bleeding and it flowed down in to my scrotum. Not fun, not fun at all. literally was blue balled.... T_T

Nom de Plume and Lucilius like this.
  10. Romashk

Romashk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A guy was reprimanded for retaliating against a girl when we were in primary school(almost middle school). He was told that hitting girls was not ok in any situation. Following that newfound power Girls played tag, giving guys kicks in the butt for 2 days. I returned from sick leave on the 3rd day and one of the girls missed a guy standing next to me. After 5 confusing and painful minutes there was a 2nd guy who was told not to hit girls back.

11. Kii

Kii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You do not want to be hit in the crotch as a guy. Those things are so sensitive even a mild slap could make them stop in pain. And that one time I got hit by accident, it’s like I wanted to be angry with the dude, but I couldn’t, because I was squirming on the ground with one hand covering it just feeling this indescribable hurt that makes me want to kms to end it, and one hand just feebly waving the middle finger at the culprit as a final protest at his fatal actions.:notlikeblob:

12. KIZUKI

KIZUKI 〈Shem's Minion〉《Fish licker》

Reading List:
    Link
    When i was an aeronautics student, my classmates and i are working on one of the airframes with engine(it’s just an airframe for putting the engine in display) and as you know frames dont have any solid ground to stand. When it was time to put back the engine in place, i step inside the airframe to get a better grip on the engine. But as soon as i went inside, i slipped in between the frames and my balls feel like they cracked. Like seriously, that feeling of you wanna die because of the excruciating pain. Got exempted from class after that but it made me walk like a duck for atleast an hour. True story

Lucilius likes this.
  13. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean at that point it not an accident, its a fetish. You knew what you were getting yourself into, you've had it done before. And deep down, you wanted it.

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  14. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t remember how many times this has happened to me, but I will say the worst that’s happened to me. A lot of times it’s an accident and I don’t remember how it happened. All I really remember is the blinding pain. When I say blinding pain. I really mean blinding. The pain hits I drop to the ground and all I see is white.
    I like little pain, but not that much. So in the end I share your pain.

Lucilius likes this.
  15. Lucilius

Lucilius Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    4 times??? How the hell has your brother not have improved his aim yet??? Out of all those times.

The fact that it's an actual tactic you use, even my team didn't do that. Baseball I'd understand if you accidentally hit them since the strike zone is pretty low.

I think your guys experience with being kicked and then bleeding is the most horrifying because how????

LISTEN MY PRIDE WAS ON THE LINE AS THE TOP CHICK THAT CAN BEAT UP GUYS IN THAT GRADE.

As someone who experienced that, I digress. Unless it's one of those pointy ones, those. Those hurt.

Eh considering it's inside, the pain is intensified inside after all women's period is basically their walls shedding clumped and bloody wall skin. External? Getting knee'd on the nub is not fun, especially if it's spot on.

16. Lucilius

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I think about it, it's not actually 4 times... It's 6.

NOW I REMEMBER THE WAR FLASHBACKS.

The 5th time was during my military training and a bike fucking knee'd me on the crotch with the front wheel as I was walking outside of my school, mind you I was crossing the road and was signaled that I was crossing but some dumbass decided to gun it and the 6th time was when my fellow officer accidentally butted their rifle at my groin while practicing rifle drills... :blobsob:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  17. Lucilius

Reading List:
    Link
    I regret remembering even if these are pretty funny.

18. PercherTM

PercherTM Go go power ranger!

Reading List:
    Link
    ye tons of times, like during soccer/basketball/dodgeball but mostly when i used to cycle. like i remember this extra hard nut breaker when i was going full speed (basically the tires were turning as fast as they were allowed by the gears) on a mountain bike and i had to suddenly break. slid off the seat and hit the handle right between the balls. there was a patch of grass on the left so i just laid there and rolled bout for like 20 mins
    oh and soccer doesnt have a crotch protector cause you need leg flexibility

Lucilius likes this.
  19. Ryuubii

Ryuubii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those which does not kill you makes you stronger.

Lucilius likes this.
  20. aueneg

aueneg 【Lazy】

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember 3 incidents about this.
    1 is because of my stupidity, throwing a ball for baseball with all my strength on the wall, it bounced back twice and directly smashed to my balls.
    2 is when I was not looking at the place where I'm going and there's this pole or something that is used to maintain a line if you put a rope, I walked towards it. I blame it being not too high.
    3 is my classmate pushing me on the stairs and there was a random chair that was dumped down there. Landed on the table of the chair that almost crushed it.

Lucilius likes this.