Discussion (4) what do you think about... Years of Intoxication?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by efo, Jun 17, 2021.

1. efo

efo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... yeah, yeah, I know what you all going to say. "OMG, ML WAS AN F'ING YANDERE" ( sorry, I'm against swearing. ) "ML FORCED MC TO BE WITH HIM" "ML WAS THE WORST". yes I KNOW!

personal opinion: I read this without even knowing that if it was a mtl or not. ( I probably didn't even know what that means. ) and honestly, I still don't know but I understood what was going on. and for the first time in my life, I saw a mc that trys to run away from ml and almost succeed at that. ( I just noticed that it's not the only one, sorry. ) I felt so many things. I felt mcs pain, his anger, his disappointment, his heartache, literally EVERYTHING. at some point, I even felt mls regret and pain too. so... call me a sadist all you want but I was happy when they got together. ( although, ml's still not over with his jealousy but whatever. I LIKE YANDERES. )

so, tell about what you felt and thought. ( but please something other than what I just lined up at the beginning. )

thank you :blobangel:

2. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read it but any novel that makes me emotional but has a happy ending is good in my book. I might feel regretful if the MC and ML didn't get together at the end of a novel. If they don't, then I think what was the point of this entire novel? It's the same way I feel when the main character dies at the end. Glad you liked it, I like yandere characters too, but only in my fiction in real life I hate it. I'll add this to my ever growing reading list.

efo likes this.
  3. efo

efo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, of course you can but I forgot to mention,:facepalm: it's a BL so if you don't mind go ahead. :blobokhand:

4. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I know, I looked it up. I read almost exclusively BL. So thanks for the recommendation.

efo likes this.