7-year-old Taiwanese Boy Left Brain Dead After Judo Practice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Eishun, May 14, 2021.

1. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

During his judo class, the 7-year-old was shoulder-thrown more than 20 times and, at the end of the ordeal, was left in a brain dead coma. The child's pleas for mercy were ignored by the coach, who personally went on to throw the kid to the floor seven times.

Based on my own experience with judo, I have to ask: Where did the coach buy his black belt? Damn, it was just the kid's second week at the school! He should be learning how to break falls! Not getting shoulder-thrown!

Personally, I think the coach deserves the death penalty. Firstly for causing the death of an innocent child and secondly for being a stupid wanker.

If you want more information about this incident, you can go here: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-56967974

Here you can see the name and signboard of the school: https://udn.com/news/story/122140/5412226

Deleted member 343051 likes this.
  2. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh. I came back to NUF after being depressed after reading a story of a racist teacher who was encouraging racism in a class and a story about a crazy homophobic mom, I just wanted to read something comforting. :blobsob:

3. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    That sucks.... Tho can't say anything bout that... My parents were once like that... But after getting f'ek up for that they haven't hit me ..... Hm.... They've hit me once or twice in my entire life...

4. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Most unfortunate. Kids should be first taught how to avoid getting hurt while being thrown, before actually being thrown. The instructor will probably face some kind of negligence charge tho... Don't expect him seeing any actual charges...

Fulminata likes this.
  5. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    The Guy be like "I opened up a Judo School at a mall for one reason. To beat the shit out of kids and get away with it. I don't even know Judo. And the parents already signed permission slips and waivers acknowledging that injury and death is a possibility and that they absolve me of responsibility in the case of the worst coming to past."

ongoingwhy likes this.
  6. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link