107 Chapters QI Original Novel

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by strifelord123, May 19, 2018.

1. strifelord123

strifelord123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, newbie author here! I humbly ask for your help to read my novel

Title:
    The Chronicles of the Immortal God

Novel Link:
    https://www.webnovel.com/book/10373250105020705/The-Chronicles-of-the-Immortal-God

Synopsis:
    There are 2 paths to achieve the peak of power, the Tenth Stage.

Gain the recognition of Laws and ascend as a God.

Or Cultivate thyself as an Immortal.

With his Master unparalleled in Energy Manipulation and Space-Time, watch as Fang Lin achieve both!!!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Burdened with a pervert master that can shake cities and crush mountains, Fang Lin travels the realm, cleaning up after his master's messes!!!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

----Release Rate will be 2 chapters per day. It can get higher than that if I have free time---

There is comedy and sexy parts in the story too. But cultivation also matters.

............................................................................................................................................

I will post chaps here everyday. You can read more chaps at the link I put above.
    Thanks a lot!

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    Hexwolfx likes this.
  2. strifelord123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1: The Sealed Coffin

Mystical Forest, Forsaken Continent, Fifth Stage Planet Thrae.

As the sun ascended beneath the mountains and shone upon his hut, young Fang Lin immediately opened his eyes.

Upon waking up, he fixed his straw bed and lit the incense on the altar at the center of his room. The altar is a simple one only, consisting of a stand and a coffin on top of it. Fang Lin always lit the incense in front of this coffin as a sign of respect and a way to thank it.

The Mystical Forest consists of mainly 2nd to 3rd Stage Beasts practicing Godly Ascension. These beasts are usually hostile to non-beasts, especially those who practice Immortal Cultivation. Because of this, the Mystical Forest has been mostly devoid of of other creatures, except for the 16-year old Fang Lin.

After being abandoned by his family when he was 10, left with only a day's worth of protective talismans, Fang Lin should have been killed in the forest already. But as he was being chased by the beasts, he happened to pass by the altar with the sealed coffin. Upon reaching the altar, all the other beasts began to howl and they scampered away. Fang Lin immediately realized that this coffin is his chance for survival.

The harrowing experiences in the mystical forest forced Fang Lin to mature faster. At first, he survived on eating the plants around the area which seemed edible as long as they are near the altar. He also craved meat, but with the strength of those beasts, how can he kill one? He tried to cultivate, but to his dismay he could not sense the mortal qi that he needed to absorb to refine his body. This is the so called Body Refinement Stage that is the preliminary stage before the First Stage.

The body refinement stage consists of refining the bones, then muscles, and finally internal organs.
    Upon refining the body the cultivator could either choose to condense the qi into his dantian, the so-called Qi condenstation stage for the immortal cultivators. Or he could try to sense his elemental affinity and convert his qi into elemental mana and circulate it on his body, the Mana circulation stage for Godly ascenders.

Without a way to refine his body, how could Fang Lin fight of these beast? So he just scavenged leftovers of recently killed beasts near the altar. He got his water and hygiene on a nearby stream.
    This routine continued for six years until one day, he accidentally cut his hand while cutting his food and while he flung his hands on surprise, a drop of blood landed on the sealed coffin.
    The coffin immediately lit up, scaring Fang Lin immediately. Some minutes passed, and the light disappeared. Fang Lin timidly looked at the coffin which is surprisingly not sealed anymore. Suddenly, the coffin's cover began to open.

"Oh no, I wish what inside that coffin is kind enough to spare me, seeing that I respect it everyday. Hmph, it must be grateful!" Pumping his chest out, Fang Lin proudly marched toward the coffin. Even if he was scared he has no choice but to appear brave. This is the rule of the jungle. Even if he wanted to escape, Fang Lin thinks there is no way he can do it with the ferocious beasts outside.

And with the the way the beasts were scared at the altar, doesn't that mean that whatever was inside the coffin was powerful too? Fang Lin knew that running away cannot help him now.

Upon reaching the altar, Fang Lin could not help but curse on what he saw. "What the hell, this person looks weak!" The person inside the coffin looked like a 20-year old man. He had this apathetic look on his face as if he did not care about anything. He had a lanky body, but it didn't pair well with his demeanor. If there is anything remarkable about this guy, it is the symbol on his forehead which looked like a ten-petaled flower.

The coffin person swiveled his head to look at Fang Lin as he sneered. "You have been cowering near my prison for six years yet you could not even raise your strength. How pathetic!" Fang Lin replied with an affronted expression. " Look who's talking, from what I see right now, I can easily beat you up!"

"I am the number one space-time magician and all kinds of energy are under my control! I am unparalleled under the Tenth Stage! If not for this goddamned 'Ten Stage Flower Seal' I could have been more powerful already!" the coffin person lamented.

Fang Lin stilled, not really believing what this person has said. He began to think. He just helped this man escape his prison. If what he said about being strong is really true, then he can ask for his guidance. Maybe he can even help Fang Lin escape the Mystical Forest. So he then asked the man.

"If you are really that powerful, can you find a way to help me get stronger?"

"Heh, even if you did not ask me, I will still help you to cultivate because I had to." The coffin person stared at Fang Lin's eyes and declared "This Ten Stage Flower Seal regressed my strength to that of a normal person." His face scrunched up after saying that.

He then looked back at the coffin he was in. He caressed it as he muttered "The only way to unlock it the seal is for this Divine Turtle Coffin," he patted the coffin he was in, "to be stained with a Divine Beast bloodline with no cultivation."

The man then let out an annoying smirk.

"For every stage that person achieves, a petal of my seal will disappear, slowly restoring my strength. From what I see, you have a Divine Beast bloodline so I have no choice but to make you reach the peak to remove this seal!"

3. strifelord123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2: Yin-Yang Beast Bloodline

Fang Lin was first suspicious of what the coffin person said. Years in the forest taught him to be vigilant at all times. But as he analyzed the situation, what the coffin person mostly said was true. The only bit he could not believe was the 'Unparalleled under the Tenth Stage' part.

"Then let's start now! I want to be a cultivator already!"

The coffin person however, looked sad as he said, " It will be really difficult for you to cultivate, ai, such a good bloodline, but it is wasted on this planet!"

"Then what is my bloodline?" Fang Lin was curious. He heard about the stories of divine beasts from his hateful parents. They are the beasts born with special abilities and the stronger the bloodline, the stronger the abilities of the beast will be. The most powerful of them are the godly divine beasts, with abilities against the laws of the universe.

Through some circumstances, the bloodline of these divine beasts could appear on non-beasts especially humans. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"You have the Yin-Yang Beast bloodline". The coffin person said dully.

"Is that bloodline powerful?"

"Of course! It is a godly divine beast bloodline! It allows you to do both immortal cultivation and godly ascension!"

Fang Lin was really surprised from this. From his knowledge, walking in these two paths seem impossible. Those who aspire to become Gods wants to gain recognition from the Universe while those who strive to be Immortals gets their power from their own comprehension of the universe. These are diametrically opposite paths that no one could traverse.

The coffin person laid down his coffin and said " Because of your heavenly-defying bloodline, the universe will not allow you to easily enter the body refinement stage. That is the reason why you cannot sense the mortal qi. Not only that, you have to break through each stage of the two paths at the same time! That means you cannot breakthrough from Qi Condensation to Foundation Establishment until you are ready to breakthrough from Mana Circulation to Mana Materialization stage".

"For you to refine your body, you cannot use mortal qi, you must use both the Immortal Qi of the Immortals and the Divine Energy of the Demigods which are sadly of the sixth stage. This is a fifth stage world so the strongest who could appear here are only those of the fifth stage. Once they reach the sixth stage they will get transported to higher ranked planets."

Fang Lin looked down while clenching his fists, appearing extremely vexed. "Turns out I'm a great talent, but why must I be so unlucky!"

"Hehe do not worry though, I can help you complete the body refinement stage in 1 go". The coffin person said with a smirk. "But first you must kowtow to me as your master".

Fang Lin immediately kneeled down, bowing his head in front of his master. "Disciple Fang Lin greets Master Coffin Person!"

"What coffin person, I have a name you know!" The coffin person stood up and proudly said "I am the almighty, almighty..."

" "

" "

"Hah, hah, it seems like I forgot the memories of my past life too. I only remember factual information..."

"But do not worry ", he said with a flourish of his hand. " I also have a godly divine beast bloodline, the Energy Beast bloodline!"

"Is that something related to energy? Can`t those people at the high stage achieve that too? So what's special with that?"

"What's special with that? Even if I have no cultivation, I can just absorb all kinds of energy, even immortal qi and divine energy. Along with my space-time abilities, that made me really strong!"

"SO YOU HAVEN'T CULTIVATED AT ALL"

" "

"How about the space-time magic?"

"I am just using one of the Ten Universe Artifacts, the Space-Time Gyroscope."

" "

" "

"How the hell are you supposed to help me if you cannot even cultivate!!!" Fang Lin was already numb at this point. "Maybe pessimism is better so that my hopes will not always be dashed."

The coffin person helplessly sighed and said " I may not be able to cultivate but I have lots of books for cultivation stored in my space pocket"

"You can's access it now right?"

"Yes I can't"

"Then what the hell are you going to do MASTER?", Fang Lin stressed the word master.

"I am going to stimulate your bloodline with my bloodline. Because they are both godly divine beast bloodlines, they will create a synergy that will release a strong energy. Do not underestimate this energy, for it will be powerful. I will use this energy to temporarily unlock six petals from the seal. It will allow me to use the immortal qi and the divine energy of the sixth stage to immediately refine your body. Mind you, this unlocking will only last for a week and it will only work once. I can only temporarily unlock a seal once and after that I could only unlock it through the method I told you earlier."

"This means I need you to reach the peak of body refinement in a week's time." "Do worry if it's your first time, it will really hurt, but I will be gentle."

"Master, are you into that kind of stuff?"

"AWWW HEELLLLL NOOOOO!!!!!"

"Just prepare yourself for the incoming week, your resolve will be tested here."

4. strifelord123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 3: One-Headed Hydra

Fang Lin stared at his master who sat cross-legged on the floor. Suddenly, an intense pressure erupted from him, spreading throughout the whole Mystical Forest. All the beasts knelt under the pressure of a godly divine beast. Only Fang Lin, who had a godly divine beast bloodline can withstand the bloodline pressure. A silhouette of a massive beast suddenly appeared behind his master.

"Haha, how do you like seeing the One-Headed Hydra?"

However, after seeing the beast, Fang Lin could not help but spit blood.

"How the hell is this majestic? It just looks like a frazzled old snake!" The massive beast looked like an aging boa constrictor, and Fang Lin could not fathom on how it could be called a hydra

"What snake? This is a hydra!"

"Pfft, hydra are supposed to have a lot of heads you know, maybe it really is just a snake."

" Nghhhh, you caught me good"

"It's really just a snake?"

" "

" "

"Fine, my bloodline is called the Sizzling Snake King"

"Hahahahahahaha!" "How could it be called like that!"

"Stop laughing and prepare for the synergy of the bloodline!" The coffin person immediately focused all the pressure into Fang Lin. Fang Lin felt as if his blood was boiling and he could not help but shout. Formless gas appeared out of the pores of his skin and coalesced behind him. It formed a silhouette of two human bodies revolving around each other, similar to a Yin-Yang symbol.

"It really is the Yin-Yang beast bloodline!" The coffin person then made his bloodline projection get near Fang Lin's. Suddenly, a primordial kind of energy materialized between them.

"This is it, the Grandmist energy!" All the first godly divine beasts are said to be born from this type of energy, and the coffin person exploited this to force this energy to appear.

He then stretched his hand and directly touched the grandmist energy. If he were other person, he will die immediately. But with his Sizzling Snake King bloodline, he will not be hurt by this energy. Too bad his strength was sealed so he could not use this energy to attack at all. But this energy is enough to temporarily unlock his seal.

The coffin person then shouted, "Six petals, unlock!". The grandmist energy then collided with the seal on his forehead and forcefully covered six of the petals. He sighed in relief then he looked towards Fang Lin and he said "Here we go brat, start focusing now!"

The coffin person then stretched both his palms in front of him. On his right hand, a golden stream of energy appeared which seemed to resonate strongly with its surroundings, while on his left, a transparent but brilliant energy materialized which seemed to exude mysteriousness and individuality. "The one on the right must be the divine energy, while the one on the left must be the immortal qi", Fang Lin mused.

The coffin person immediately pointed his hands towards Fang Lin and the two streams of energy went inside him.

What Fang Lin first felt is that his bones were being grinded and reformed at the same time. "Muster your courage, for after your bones, your muscles and organs will experience the same thing." "If you fall unconscious, you will die which is really not a good situation for me." The coffin person said as he looked at Fang Lin worriedly.

After 2 days, his bones achieved its peak state already and if Fang Lin can have sane thoughts right now, he will discover that his bones can withstand a strike from a first stage beast! But he have no time to mull for this because it was his muscles turn to be torn apart and reconstructed back.

After 2 days of torturous pain, his muscles became unyieldingly tough and strong. With these muscles, Fang Lin's agility can be compared to a peak first stage beast. It was his organ's turn next.

The organs' refinement is the most difficult and dangerous part of refinement. They are soft and and refining it brings the worst pain to a body refiner. And once someone falls unconscious at this stage, their organs will be destroyed beyond repair bringing certain death.

Against this pain, Fang Lin endured. He promised to himself that he is going to be a strong practitioner and that he will discover the truth on why his family abandoned him. He gritted his teeth and plowed on.

The coffin person looked admiringly at his disciple and said " Haha, now that's what you call toughness! Maybe I can matchmake him with my sister. Only tough men can endure her." Upon the mention of his sister, the coffin person shivered. But then he exclaimed, "I have a sister? How did I remember it? Ah, it must be because of the temporarily unlocking of the seal. I just hope I forget her once the seal is locked again" he mused hopefully.

A week has exactly passed and suddenly, Fang Lin let out a shout. His bones creaked, muscles stretched and organs toughened. He felt as if he can sense every part of his body and that he can perfectly control it!

"Perfect Body Refinement Stage!" The coffin person was delighted. "With this he can fight against
    first stage beings, and this will be helpful for his survival."

After this, the seal on the coffin person lighted up but this time only nine petals appeared in the seal.

"Hahaha first petal is now unlocked and I can use my energy at the level of the first stage. Too bad I still remember my sister...."

The coffin person then looked over to Fang Lin who was inspecting his body with a mirror.

"Haha how do you feel now brat?"

"How come I did not become more handsome?"

" "

5. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    I love your novel read it every day when I see an update

6. criticalmind

criticalmind Enter Chunni Name Here

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Hirai Momo

Hirai Momo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean by sexy parts? Does it involve kiss and groping only? Or a really NSFW?

8. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry m8. Its on QI.

9. Niselitz

Niselitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seems good.. i will try it

10. strifelord123

Reading List:
    Link
    hehehehe

11. strifelord123

Reading List:
    Link
    oh

12. strifelord123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 4: Space-Time Gyroscope

Black lines emerged from the coffin person's forehead. "You want to be handsome? Just manipulate your skin and bones to look better".

"But I want it to be natural....."

"Then do not be disappointed on how you look!" The coffin person sighed. "With the first petal unlocked, I managed to remember my name. Its Wang Hao! Remember it well".

Fang Lin frowned thinking to himself "The hell, his name sound like its been mixed together, just like mine." He then looked to Wang Hao expectantly and asked, " So what am I gonna do now master?"

Wang Hao replied "Well you need to hone your fighting skills and I need to regain my abilities. Let's have a training program. But the author will not elaborate this training arc because its really boring."

"Huh?"

One month later.

"Haha would you look at that! All the first stage beasts near here has been wiped out by you. I still could not believe you can fight that well considering you shit yourself when you arrived here 6 years ago."

"Forget about that master. Anyway, why did you not give me any martial skills?"

Martial skills are skills that primarily rely on a set of body movements that can give rise to explosive power.

"If you taught me one, I could have cleared this area in half a month."

"It is because I need you to be conditioned first before learning a martial art. So I will give you one now." Wang Hao reached in front of him and suddenly, a rip appeared in front of him. Wang Hao nonchalantly put his hand inside it and pulled out an old looking book. Fang Lin looked at it with his mouth open.

"Wow master, so this is the space pocket you were talking about. You said its from one of the Universe Artifacts?

"Yes, ranked 3rd from the Universe Artifacts, the Space-Time Gyroscope. It allows me perfect control of space-time continuum. At my peak I can create black holes and revert a persons's cultivation back to mortality! But because of this damned seal, I can only use the space pocket function right now and only for low quality and size objects. I could not even take out precious cultivation materials to help you now."

" Is that seal from one of the Universe Artifacts?"

"Yes, yes, ranked 2nd, The All-Encompassing Seal. It is said that it can seal anything, even living beings. I barely managed to get fully sealed with the help of my gyroscope. Even with that, I've been reduced to this state." Wang Hao then waved his hands and said "Stop talking about this damned artifacts and study this martial technique."

He then handed Fang Lin the book. Fang Lin read the title that said 'Twelve Essences Martial Arts'.

As he read the book, the more astonished Fang Lin became. This book stated that this martial art can be practiced by anyone at any stage. This means this martial art can be usable even for 6th stage or higher practitioners.

The martial art is all about creating the essence of twelve beasts from his own comprehension. The base form of these beasts must be the Rat, Ox, Dog, Monkey, Rooster, Horse, Snake, Pig, Rabbit, Sheep, Tiger and Dragon. You can use a stronger animal as long as it shares a similarity with any of the base form.

For example, you can cultivate the essence of the Phoenix with the Rooster as the base form. These essences are highly useful in combat for it will give a practitioner additional abilities. If a practitioner has produced a phoenix essence, he can have higher resistance to flames and faster healing rate. These essences can also be easily produced at any stage.

The difficulty of the martial art however lies in that only those who achieved Perfect Body Refinement Stage can practice it. The martial art requires the practitioner to have a perfect control to his body. Even though higher stages can do the same feat, the martial art can only be learned with the Perfect Body as the foundation.

The second difficulty is that in order to practice the martial art, the cultivator must study the beast and be the beast itself. You can only produce the phoenix essence if you become the phoenix itself. Doing something like this is nearly impossible.

Having tenacious mentality and monstrous perception is needed to succeed the martial art. Even Wang Hao believed Fang Lin will not be able to complete this martial art.

"That martial art should take some of your time now. Once I am satisfied with your progress, we are gonna find a way to leave this Mystical Forest."

"Leave the Mystical Forest? But I heard the exit pathways are guarded by the Six Overlord Beasts."

"Overlord Beasts? What are they?"

"They are Firth Stage beasts who acts as the boss of the Mystical Forest, they all have reached the Mana Domain Stage. It is said they can break through to Demigod stage but none of them dare so because they want to stay here."

"As of now, we do not have the chance to escape the forest" Wang Hao cupped his chin and said "But I am sure a chance to leave will come soon".

"What do you mean Master?"

"Don't you know that at times like this an outsider party will encounter us? We just need to impress them and we're good to go."

"That's just on the novels MASTER."

" "

" "

"Achoo!". Near the boundary of the Mystical Forest a teenage girl inside a merchant carriage sneezed. She is the epitome of beauty with adjectives that is too weak to describe her. Describing her beauty with long phrases is already so cliche so lets just say she is pretty. The pretty girl said to herself "I feel like something bad is gonna happen on this trip." She looked at her Father and said "Father do we really need to venture here? We got all the herbs needed for Mother's medicine except for one. I know that herb is near the Mystical Forest but what if the Overlord Beasts' mood are bad today?"

Her Father, a prim moustached man replied " They just received this year's sacrifice so be assured that they are appeased." Suddenly, large roars shook the carriage.

"Damn you humans! You killed all my First Stage younglings in just a month and now you want to get something in MY FOREST? Die!!!!!!"

13. strifelord123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 5: Ice Wyvern King

A huge beast as large as a mountain appeared, exuding a horrifying pressure along with chilling coldness. Its huge wings spread across the sky as it looked down on the pretty girl's carriage.
    This is one of the Six Overlord Beasts, the Ice Wyvern King. Naturally born from the icy mountains at the Northern part of the Mystical Forest, it has an innate aptitude with the ice element. Upon reaching the Mana Domain stage, it was able to conjure its own powerful Ice Domain.

At its will it can control and conjure all kinds of ice within 10 kilometers of radius. You can say its domain is its own powerful territory. This domain also strengthens its abilities because of its innate nature in ice.

It immediately conjured its domain upon the carriage intending to destroy it. Suddenly, a voice echoed from the carriage.

"Hmph, filthy beast! Know your place!" The pretty girl's father stood up and let out his aura. He was also in the Fifth Stage for Immortals, the Spirit Domain stage. He conjured his own domain too, which is the Seven Emotions Domain.

"Anger!" Berserk energy then suddenly clashed with the Ice Wyvern King's domain. The chilly ice essence started shaking from the effects of Anger.

The beast then lunged forward trying to swipe its claws at the carriage.

"Sadness!" The beast felt itself slowing down and before it could hit the carriage the man shouted "Fear!" the carriage then seemed to come into life and move by itself, trying to avoid any powerful creatures and it shot into the forest.

The man then looked into the infuriated beast and said "If my Seven Emotions Domain have been upgrade into Seven Emotions and Six Desires Domain I could have a chance of killing you. But as of now, I can just hold you down." He then looked back to the carriage speeding away and said "Ning'er be sure to find the Blood Lotus. The carriage will automatically get close to it."

"Puny human! Absolute Zero!"

"Contempt!"

As booms rang out from the combat between two Fifth Stage Practitioners, Ning'er hugged herself as the carriage moved across the forest. Everytime a beast approaches the carriage it swerves and avoids it skillfully. Even though Ning'er is already at the Second Stage already, she does not dare to fight it out inside the forest. Time passed and the carriage slowed down. She then timidly looked out the carriage door and her mouth dropped on what she saw.

She saw two handsome males cooking some bizarre concoction. The taller one seems around 20 years old. He had black silky hair and fair skin. The only thing marring his image is the apathetic look on his face and the 9-petaled flower on his forehead.

The shorter one seems to be around the same age as her. He also had a black silky hair but he had this healthy tan on his skin. She felt vigilance on this young man as she noticed the mischievous look on his face.

Then she realized something and she blushed fiercely while covering her eyes with her hands.

"Why the hell are you two naked!"

Yes, Fang Lin and Wang Hao are both naked. Fang Lin lived in the forest for six years and he had thought being naked in the forest is good for his survival. Wang Hao just did it because his disciple is also naked. In his words, "This is a way to establish closeness between us." Fang Lin shot him a wary look at that time and Wang Hao sputtered looking indignant. "It's not like that! I have a wife already you know!"

Upon seeing the weird carriage and the flustered girl, Fang Lin and Wang Hao panicked and tried to hide themselves behind the rocks. Even if they are living in the forest before, they still had not lost their decency.

"Uh so.. so.. sorry about that" Fang Lin stuttered. After all it was his first seeing a girl again after six years. Wang Hao just cowered in the corner without saying a word.

After calming down, the girl removed her hands and looked around the area. It was a wide clearing with a straw hut in the middle and an altar with a coffin beside it. Near these structures is a pot boiling with unknown ingredients. When she saw what was inside the pot she screamed " What are you doing with this precious medicine! You are wasting it!"

"We are using it to ward insects" Fang Lin dully replied

"Warding insects? These are elixirs useful for cultivation!"

"Uh I could not cultivate before so I just used it that way."

Then Ning'er saw one that of the herbs being boiled was the one she and her father risked their life for. The Blood Lotus.

She immediately fainted.

14. strifelord123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 6: Innocent Master

"What do we do master?" Fang Lin immediately panicked upon seeing the unconscious girl. "What if she accused us of rape when she wakes up?"

"Idiot, that's not gonna happen. Maybe you are planning to do 'that' to her. She looks beautiful in my opinion."

"What, no! I am not those kind of people who think with their lower bodies. I am not those who do 'that' just because of some aphrodisiac."

"Haha tell that to your body, it seems to have a different 'reaction'."

Fang Lin flushed as he gathered some straw to cover himself. "I am a growing male so that's only natural! But what are we gonna do about her?"

"Let's wait for her to wake up then you talk to her."

"Master I just noticed it but, you did not speak at all earlier. Are you scared of females?"

"No! I just feared I'm gonna say some lewd things in front of her that will tarnish my reputation."

"So master is the type who talks lewdly in front of females. I'm surprised you had a wife."

"Hey she`s waking up now! Talk to her already." Wang Lin then continued to hide as Ning'er rose up groggily. She immediately tensed but she relaxed when she saw Fang Lin smiling kindly towards her with no malicious intent.

"Are you ok now?"

"Ah ah yes, thank you for guarding me here."

"Ah do not thank me, this area is a safe spot from monsters so just thank your luck. Anyway, what's your name and what are you doing here? I'm Fang Lin by the way."

Ning'er then straightened up and told what happened. About her mother's sickness, the blood lotus and the rampaging Overlord Beast.

"Crap, those younglings that Overlord Beast mentioned must be the one I and my master killed." Fang Lin thought to himself. "The only reason we are safe now is because this Divine Turtle Coffin scares them. Too bad we cannot bring it with us."

"Eh, who is that person behind the boulder" Ning'er inquired.

"That's my master, he said he's not good with talking to females."

"Hmmm, Body Refinement Stage? No, Perfect Body Refinement Stage! Your master must be godly too. Eh? Why is he just as strong as you?"

"Ah its a long story. By the way, you told me you needed this Blood Lotus? Here." Fang Lin immediately handed Ning'er a perfectly preserved Blood Lotus."

Ning'er's eyes threatened to tear up as she thanked Fang Lin. "Many thanks benefactor, if you mind do you want to join me in may carriage out of this forest? My father could help you find a place to settle in."

"We agree!" Wang Hao shouted behind the rocks. "Make sure your father gives us some busty females to 'have some fun' hehehe...."

"Ah do not think much of that Ning'er." Fang Lin panickedly said. "He is innocent, he just went through a lot these days."

With her eyes twitching, Ning'er just nodded and motioned for them to follow her inside the carriage. Wang Hao then covered himself with straw while they gathered all the herbs and valuables they can carry. The carriage then shot out following the trail back to Ning'er's father.

As they neared the site of battle, they could not help but gasp. The area has been turned into a frozen wasteland with lamented howlings of unknown creatures. There was a lone person standing in the middle of the area. He was around 2 meters tall with muscles like steel bands running throughout his body. He also had a mustache with accentuated his manliness.

"Damn, this is the manliest man I have ever seen. Compared to him Master looks like a sissy." Fang Lin thought to himself. Before he could open his mouth to speak to the man, the man faced them and said "I have been watching on her situation with my divine sense, ready to protect her if you had evil designs on her. Good thing you didn't and I thank you for taking care of my daughter. You may call me Daoist Sunderheart."

Fang Lin then thanked himself for not listening to his master. Ning'er then asked, "Father what happened to the Ice Wyvern King?"

"It left after finding out it cannot beat me." He said smugly while smoothing his mustache. Now that we found all your mother's medicine, we shall hurry back to the clan to treat her. And for you two, please join us. I will try to look for a suitable reward for you two after my wife has been healed."

Fang Lin approached his master and asked worriedly "But master, how about my martial arts?"

"Do not worry my disciple, we are gonna join a sect. They have lots of resources and you will have opportunities there!"

"Master, are you gonna join the sect too? You are my master right? It doesn't seem right."

"We are required to be shameless at this times! Just say to those sect members that you are my lackey."

"Lackey? But that will make me expendable!"

"Haha do not worry, with your talent, you will still be important!"

Fang Lin just gritted his teeth and said "Fine, let's do that master. Just don't use me as a slave!"

"Haha of course, of course!"

The two misfits then joined the father and daughter pair as they start their path to the peak.

15. strifelord123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 7: Male Female

As the carriage trod through the Forsaken Continent, Fang Lin asked Daoist Sunderheart "Are we going to leave the Forsaken Continent?" The daoist nodded. " Three hours from now this carriage will arrive at our Feng Clan's spirit ship that will whisk us towards the Immortal continent.

Fang Lin then mused the information about the continents in this planet. There are three continents in this planet. The God continent, the Immortal continent and the Forsaken continent. The God continent is the gathering place of Godly ascenders while the Immortal continent is for those who practice Immortal cultivation. The Forsaken continent meanwhile is the melting pot of all non-cultivating races and most of the danger zones in planet Thrae is located in this continent.

Three hours passed and the carriage stopped. "Here we are." The daoist and his daughter alighted from the carriage with the master-disciple pair following behind.

"Pffffffttttt...."

Wang Hao tried to stifle his laughter, but the daoist could clearly hear it. Black lines emerged across his forehead as he shouted "This is not what you think it is! The spirit ship have this shape because it maximizes the speed and its durability!"

"But it looks like a giant dildo!!!"

"One more word and I will leave both of you here."

"Ok....."

"Hmmphh." The daoist waved his hand towards the ship and somebody went out of it. The newcomer is an old man whose demeanor and appearance screams Butler. "Grandpa Chen, help to see the needs of these two with us. They are my benefactors so please accommodate them well. For now they need some good clothes."

The butler then motioned Fang Lin and Wang Hao to follow him inside the ship. He led them to a pleasant looking room with comfortable bed.

"Your clothes will be found on the drawer. If you need any assistance just ring the bell on the table and I will come to your aid. Do enjoy your trip." The butler then swished out of the room gracefully.
    Minutes later, the ship rose up the ground and accelerated forwards, starting its travel.

"Master," while lying on the bed, Fang Lin inquired "Even if I have the ability to cultivate the two paths at the same time, how am I going to do the God path in the immortal continent? I cannot practice godly ascension in the Immortal continent and vice versa!"

"Haha do not underestimate your bloodline!" Wang Hao said proudly. He looked at Fang Lin and said "Your bloodline essentially splits you into two persons. The Yin Persona and the Yang Persona.
    The Yin Persona mainly focuses on the Yin essence, you know, the ice and soft against hard techniques. It also usually is the body for the God Path. The Yang Persona is about Fire and aggressiveness. It is the body for the Immortal Path."

"Damn, that sounds awesome!"

"Yes its awesome but did you know? The Yin Persona is a female body while the Yang Persona is the a male one."

"Wait, I'm gonna split into a male and female? Will my emotions be affected? I still want to like girls!!!"

"Haha do not worry. If you like girls, your Yin Persona will still like girls. Besides you can control both of your bodies at the same time."

"Haah, I'm relieved."

"But did you know? Your Yang Persona can copulate with your Yin Persona? Isn't that great. That's the pinnacle of self-pleasuring! You can even get yourself pregnant!"

"No No No No Nooooo!!!"

"But do not be discouraged. If you can split yourself, you can still recombine yourself back and cultivate normally. However, you must remember that one day a month you need to split apart to maintain the Yin-Yang balance."

"But in that case, how can I do the God path if I will not keep myself split at all times?"

"Hah, that's easy. Then just split yourself and make your Yin Persona go at the God continent. Even if your two bodies are far from each other, you can still recombine and when you split apart, your Yin Persona can reappear on the God continent."

"I'm worried about my Yin Persona."

"Then I, your master will accompany your Yin Persona in the God continent. I can still talk to your Yang Persona through the female body."

"No! You will just take advantage of her! Stay with my Yang Persona, I'm going to ask Daoist Sunderheart for help."

"What are you going to tell him?"

"That I have a twin sister sleeping in Master's pocket dimension and that she needs a way to be admitted as a practitioner in the God continent."

"Ok, that's a good plan. Then let's split yourself now!" Wang Hao said while sounding disappointed.

"How am I going to do that Master?"

"You are now at the peak of body refinement stage so just call out the power of your bloodline and you can split yourself already."

Fang Lin then sat cross-legged and then he called out his bloodline. Immediately, the projection of two revolving bodies appeared behind him. Fang Lin's body then turned into motes of light and fused with the projection. The two bodies then stopped spinning and separated and landed beside each other. The left one looked like just Fang Lin but an aura of unstoppable momentum can be felt from it. Wang Hao then looked at the body at the right and his jaw almost dropped.

The girl he is seeing right now looks like a lady version of Fang Lin, and she is a really gorgeous and appealing lady.

"She's a trap, she's a trap she's a trap...." Wang Hao continuously recited the mantra for lonely males who gets victimized by expectations.

16. strifelord123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 8: Immortal God Sect

After reciting his mantra, Wang Hao immediately felt better. The two Fang Lin's looked at him seemingly at loss on what to do.

"Hey, female Fang Lin, do you still like girls?"

The girl Fang Lin replied "Even though I have this body I still do not have any attraction for males. I still like girls! Yes!" She shouted happily.

Wang Hao pouted sadly. "Then let's go and meet Daoist Sunderheart. What are you gonna call yourself though?"

"Fang Yu"

"That name's ok, come with me now." Wang Hao left the room with Fang Yu in tow behind him. Once they arrived at the deck, they saw Daoist Sunderheart and Feng Ning'er looking at them, with Ning'er staring deeply towards Fang Yu.

"Hoho, who's this beautiful lass?" Daoist Sunderheart inquired.

"She's Fang Yu, Fang Lin's twin sister. Due to some circumstances I have to hide her in my pocket dimension. I just had the chance to let her out in this ship."

"Pocket dimension?" The daoist peered towards Wang Hao deeply. "It seems like you have some proficiency in space-time magic. Anyway, do you only intend to introduce her to us? It seems like you need something else yet."

"This man's sharp." Wang Hao thought to himself. "Actually you see, Fang Lin is destined to walk the Immortal path and luckily we are bound for the Immortal continent. Fang Yu however, has the constitution for the God path. Even though it pains their heart, these twins need to separate for them to grow faster. However, I already am Fang Lin's master. I cannot accompany Fang Yu towards the God continent." Wang Lu recited this script he wrote earlier with a pained voice. "Fellow daoist, do you have a way for someone to guide Fang Yu in the God continent?"

Daoist Sunderheart looked at Wang Hao and Fang Lin while murmuring to himself. "Twins with one on the God path and the other on Immortal path? They could be accepted on the Immortal God Sect!"

The daoist asked Wang Hao "Do you know why one cannot practice godly ascension in the Immortal continent and vice versa? It's because of the God and Immortal veins."

"God and Immortal veins?"

"God veins exude the mana needed by godly ascenders in order to raise their strength while Immortal veins contains rich qi for immortal cultivators. The immortal continent contains mostly of immortal veins and while the God continent contains mostly God veins."

"Mostly?"

"There are some veins from the two continents that can extend out and reach other continents. The energy contained by these veins will not be disrupted even they are on the opposite continent. In this case, a God vein from the westernmost part of the God continent extends until the Eastern Lands of the Immortal continent. This God vein allowed godly ascension in that area. Right now, that area is occupied by one of the Eight Great Sects, the Immortal God Sect!"

"Woah, that sounds great." Wang Hao said with a fake expression of surprise.

"You already knew that and you still asked me?" Daoist Sunderheart complained. Then he muttered to himself "That Fang Lin guy trusts me already but this Wang Hao is clearly vigilant of me. If I did not tell him about the Immortal God Sect he could have treated me as a possible threat. I am really grateful to them and wants to help them back but what he did is just right." Daoist Sunderheart knew that being cautious is important at all times and the Fang twins will surely learn a lesson in the future.

"Anyways" the daoist said to Fang Yu "After getting my wife treated I will talk to the Sect Head of Immortal God Sect about you and your brother's condition. This way, they can still cultivate together. The travel is still long and I implore you two to rest well" Fang Yu and Wang Hao are about to leave when Feng Ning'er, who had been quiet earlier said "Fang Yu, are you sleeping in their room too? That cannot be! Just join with me in my room. It's much better than with those smelly boys" She then stuck out her tongue toward Wang Hao.

Wang Hao just smiled slightly towards Ning'er and said "Of course she can, Yu'er go and accompany her."

Fang Lin who was controlling Fang Yu exclaimed to himself "Damn things went better than I expected! Now I can ask Ning'er on what she feels about the real me. She won't hold back answering on my female counterpart!"

Once inside Ning'er's room, Fang Yu felt something was not right. She looked towards Feng Ning'er who had been staring at her deeply again.

"Yu'er you like girls right? I noticed you have been checking out my body since earlier. Do not worry, I am not angry. But you know, Ning'er can do things that will make you feel good!" Ning'er said this while almost salivating. She then slowly walked towards Fang Yu with her hands raised. Suddenly Fang Yu smelled something emanating from Ning'er's body.

"Aphrodisiac mosquito poison!"

The aphrodisiac mosquito is dangerous insect. As long as the practitioner it stung is below the Third stage, they will be infected with an aphrodisiac that will stay hidden and its effects will erupt hours later. It is said that it can bring out hidden desires of anyone affected by it.

"It means that normally, Ning'er will not do something like this. Even if she likes girls she will not resort to this method." Fang Yu then had an epiphany.

"Isn't this the infamous aphrodisiac sex scene? Too bad I'm the victim now.... Wait, am I really a victim, no this is jackpot!" Fang Yu grinned and was about to hug Ning'er when the door suddenly opened and Daoist Sunderheart arrived. He knocked his daughter out and said to Fang Yu "I am really sorry for my daughter's actions. Even if its because of a poison I will still recompense you later." He then rushed out of the room.

"Did I just got cockblocked? But I don't have a c*ck!"

17. strifelord123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 9: Immortal Continent

While Fang Yu laid down on the floor of Ning'er's room despairing, Wang Hao swaggered in while saying "How does it feel to be cockblocked without a c*ck?"

"Shut up! I said that line earlier already! Leave me alone, I want to rest."

Wang Hao nodded and left while closing the door. Fang Yu then slept soundly on the bed. Actually its just her body that fell asleep. Her full conciousness was then used by Fang Lin on his Yang Persona. He left the room and looked for Daoist Sunderheart.

He saw the daoist leaving the resting quarters looking a little miffed. Fang Lin approached him and asked in his most innocent voice "Did something bad happen?". The daoist stopped in placed and stared at Wang Lin who stared back with his 'innocent eyes'. The daoist sighed and then narrated the story of Ning'er's attempted 'assault' on Fang Yu. "I apologize for the sake of my daughter. My butler is doing his best to detoxify the poison in her. She should be well before we arrived in the Immortal continent. Aren't you going to console your sister?"

"Console? Hell, I think she's a little angry at you for ruining her moment. She's into girls you know."

The daoist almost fell out of the seat after hearing that. "Good thing I stopped Ning'er in time. If not...." He shivered at that thought.

"Anyways, can you tell me all about the Immortal continent and its ruling powers? Our time in the forest made me forget." Daoist Sunderheart then explained the basic knowledge of the Immortal continent to Fang Lin.

According to what he heard, the Immortal continent is a huge piece of land with five lakes inside it. It is divided into 5 domains, the Eastern Lands, the Northern Glaciers, the Southern Dessert, the Western Forest and the Central Divine Territory. The five lakes in the Immortal continent are the Heavenly, Corpse, Demon, Celestial and Divine lake. The Ruling powers in the Immortal continent are the 8 Great Sects, 5 Divine Families and 3 Empires.

The 8 Great Sects are the Immortal God Sect, Transcendent Sword Sect, Martial King Sect, Soul Reaper Sect, Ice Empress Sect, Beast Master Sect, Alchemy Palace Sect and the Ultimate Formations Sect.

The 5 Divine Families are the Feng Clan, Tang Clan, Zhou Clan, Xiao Clan and the Fang Clan. Upon hearing the Fang Clan, Fang Lin immediately suppressed the anger in his heart. "I will not spend my time as a moping moody protagonist who kills just because my pet rock got kicked. I will be an overpowered awesome forgiving character!" He only said that to himself of course.
    He also discovered that Daoist Sunderheart is one of the Elders in the Feng Clan.

The 3 Great Empires are the Tian Ji Empire, Pan Gu Empire and the Central Divine Empire. After saying this things, the daoist asked Fang Lin "Do you still have any questions?"

"Are there lots of pretty girls in the Ice Empress Sect?"

Daoist Sunderheart resisted the urge to facepalm. "Yes, all of the disciples in the Ice Empress Sect are all pretty females. If not for you, your sister could have been in that sect too."

"If my sister will be in there maybe she will have her own harem there"

"Oh crap, I did not think of that!" the daoist then thanked himself for putting Fang Yu together with Fang Lin. "Oh we have arrived already."

Fang Lin looked out and he saw it again. The majestic lands of the Immortal continent where he was banished from 6 years ago. Wang Hao suddenly appeared behind them and asked the daoist "How long yet until we arrive at your clan? Your daughter is awake and she is outside Fang Yu's room kowtowing to apologize. She says she won't stop until Fang Yu talks to her." Wang Hao glanced sideways to Fang Lin, giving him some sort of signal.

Fang Lin sighed and then he willed Fang Yu's body to wake up. She then opened the door and found Ning'er really kowtowing outside her room.

"Hey stand up already! I forgive you for what you did! You are under some wrong influences at that time."

"But it still showed that I have some feelings for you!" Ning'er bawled while still kowtowing. "I even tried to assault you! I only have one way to get your forgiveness!"

"Don't tell me you want to become my servant?"

"No! I will be your brother's bride!"

"Pfffftt!!!!"

Fang Yu spit some water as she fell back in surprise on what she heard.

"How did you come to that conclusion!"

"I know that your brother also has the same feelings for me as you are. But I tried to hurt you and I think the only way to mend that is if I marry your brother."

"Are you reading some edgy novels in your spare time? The real world does not work like that! I already forgive you and if you want to make amends, how about we start by becoming sisters?"

"Sisters?" Ning'er looked up with her eyes slightly teary.

"So cute!" Fang Lin thought to himself. Fang Yu then continued. "Yes,I will be your Big Sister Yu and my brother will be your Big Brother Lin."

"Waahh Big Sister!" Ning'er jumped up and hugged Fang Yu. With her strength however at Foundation Establishment, Fang Yu found it really hard to breathe.

The damned daoist suddenly appeared again near them and he said "Well the situation here seems resolved. Suit up now for we have arrived at the Feng Clan Headquarters."

18. strifelord123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 10: Feng Clan

As Fang Lin looked down, he saw the sprawling territory of one of the Divine Families. The Feng Clan is situated on the Southern Desert, where strong winds travel all throughout the year. He expected to see huge tents but what greeted his eyes are huge immortal palaces with lush greenery around it.
    "They made an oasis in the desert... Such are the prowess of rich families!" Wang Hao exclaimed.

Their ship then descended on the southern part of the clan where other clan members started to show up. They all cheered out once they saw Daoist Sunderheart and Ning'er appear. But they then started to quiet down when they saw Fang Lin, Fang Yu and Wang Hao. Some of them looked curiously, others with malicious intent. Most did not care and just ignored these three who were savages in their opinion. Fang Lin felt most of the boys were ogling at Fang Yu. He of course hated it.

"Welcome back Elder Feng Zun! I assume you found everything needed for your wife?" A slightly obese man approached them. "It's a fatty!!!!" Wang Hao, Fang Lin and Fang Yu exclaimed at the same time. The fatty stopped and stared at them and asked the daoist, who's real name is Feng Zun with a smile "Who are these young friends of yours?"

"Ah... they are some people my daughter found on the Mystical Forest. They helped my daughter find the Blood Lotus. As a thanks I brought them here and I am planning to enlist them in the Immortal God Sect."

"Immortal God Sect?" The fatty looked at them and said "You may have talent but you must learn to respect the elders!" Formless pressure erupted from his body, forcing the trio to land face-first in the ground. The crowd laughed hysterically upon seeing it. Feng Zun waved his hand and the pressure disappeared. "I think that's enough" He said gravely. "It's one thing for me to be looked down, but do not disrespect my guests!"

He swished his hand and took his daughter and the poor trio towards his quarters.

"I think there is a huge thing happening in this clan right now" Wang Hao muttered sullenly.

Fang Lin then paled and said "Do you think we are going to be assassinated because we called that fatty a fatty?"

Feng Zun stopped and looked at them. "First things first, that fatty has a name. He is Elder Feng Lu. Please refrain from doing these stupid things at the moment. Our clan is under a state of unrest which I cannot explain right now. For now, stay in this room." He motioned them into another room with three beds. "Fang Yu will obviously stay with you two." Ning'er flushed after hearing that.

"I will go back after my wife is healed." He then left with Ning'er following behind him.

"You know what we need to do now?" Wang Hao smiled mischievously. "We need to do two things!"

"What two things?"

"First, we need to find a pet for both of your personas"

"Pets?"

"Yes, the pets with those extremely powerful abilities. It's much preferable if they were entrusted to us by a dying parent. It will give the pets a tragic backstory."

"What help can a pet give to me?"

"What help? Well it can help you fight as long as you force-feed it with cultivation resources. But many people might try to kill you just to get your pets."

"Ughh, what's the second thing master?'

"Haha, we need to explore and find a clear river?"

"For what master? Do we need it for drinking?"

"No! Did you know that the most beautiful maidens could be found taking a bath on these clear rivers? Let's venture out now to see them!"

"But the daoist said that we should behave!"

"Haha do not worry!" Wang Hao waved his hands and said "You can just change your face with your perfectly refined body right now. Even if we are detected, I have my own escape techniques and you can just leave Fang Yu in this room and just fuse with her to escape. Don't you want to see some real legitimate nudes?'

Of course the loyal Fang Lin followed his Master's teachings.

They followed the river meandering past their residence and slowly followed it upstream while walking stealthily. After an hour of walking they heard a multitude of voices. "Here we go Fang Lin, this is your ticket to maturity!" They then approached the source of the sounds and hid behind the bushes. They raised there heads above the bushes, hearts palpitating with excitement.

What they saw was otherworldly.

10 ferocious looking men frolicked in the riverbank, expertly flexing their muscles against the glistening river. Their muscles were like steel cords strewn together with an expert hand. Multiple scars ran throughout there bodies with some reaching their faces. Strewn around the riverbank were scattered pieces of obviously heavy armor. Their man bits hung proudly, and the two voyeurs could see that they are being dwarfed in that section.

"Ah... ahh..." Wang Hao with his ashen face looked at Fang Lin and said " We need to go now, what if they found us and make us drop the soap?"[1]

But before they could use their escape mechanisms, they felt that their shoulders were being held strongly. They looked back and they saw the largest man of those 10 looking at them strangely.

"Are you here for some fun?"

[1] ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

19. strifelord123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 11: Immortal God Sect Head

"Wuwuwu we just happened to pass by senior, we mean no ill intent!" Wang Hao bawled as he tried to flail against the man's grip.

Fang Lin found this situation strange. Even if his Master is being held like that, he should have been able to escape. Maybe his master is still weak as he said. But Fang Lin, as a loyal disciple, will not leave his master behind.

"Please be gentle with my Master."

"What the hell Fang Lin!"

The large man looked confused. "What are you two talking about? I was just inviting you two to take a bath with us. Me and my brothers heard about your contributions for the recovery of Madam Yu. We brothers are grateful for that." Unknowingly all ten of them appeared in a line and bowed towards the two.

"Are you like the royal guards for this clan?" Wang Hao inquired.

"Yes, we are the Wind Scar Guards of the Feng Clan." The largest among the guards replied proudly. "We dedicate ourselves for the safety of the the main bloodline members of the clan. The reason we are bathing right now here is because Elder Feng Zun made us leave Madam alone with him and his daughter. He said that Alchemist Meng Chao needed as few people as possible to concoct his pills."

"From the Alchemy Palace Sect?" Fang Lin mused.

"Yes, Elder Meng Chao is a tier-5 alchemist from the Alchemy Palace Sect. He had been a close friend with Elder Feng Zun and he volunteered to help Madam's sickness as long as Elder Feng Zun provides the ingredients."

"Hmmpph, they better provide us with some good compensation!" Wang Hao and Fang Lin thought at the same time.

"But enough of that. As a way to thank you two, we implore you two to join us in the cleansing of our mortal bodies."

"Do we really need to join?"

"Master, let's just agree, can we even escape them?"

In the end the two perverts had to deal with the scary looking guards by the side of the river.

Meanwhile in their resident quartes, Fang Yu shivered miserably. "I need to unsee these things!" She immediately cut off her sensory connection with the Yang body. "Hehe as master is suffering, I will roam the girls residences to find some fruit to pluck!"

As she went out of the room however, she saw Feng Zun and Ning'er approaching the resident quarters.

"Where are the other two?"

"Ummmm, they're taking a bath right now, so they are not available yet."

Feng Zun sighed and said "Well its just enough if you join us. The Immortal God Sect Head has arrived and I want you three to meet her. But we'll do it with you just now."

Ning'er joined her hands with Fang Yu. "Let's go Big Sister!" Feng Zun looked at this scene strangely but he swished his hand and lead them to the guest quarters.

As they arrived at the guest quarters, Fang Yu noticed that the pressure emanating from the room is constricting her breathing. She gritted her teeth and endured it. Once they went inside, she had to take deep breaths just to stay conscious. She was about to pass out when the pressure disappeared.

"Ara ara, this girl is as what you said, a talented one. I wonder how the brother will do?"

Fang Yu raised her head and looked around the room. Feng Zun just stood there trimming his moustache elegantly. Ning'er seemed a little sluggish and out of breath, but she was in a considerably better condition than Fang Yu.

She looked at the middle of the room and saw her. She stood as tall as Fang Yu, with those large breasts and round butt that is claiming for some grabbing. Her face exuded a mature appeal that any male will find hard to resist.

"It's a MILF!!!!" Fang Yu exclaimed in her mind.

"Ara ara, you called me a milf? It seems like brother Feng Zun did not teach you a thing or two about keeping your mind clean in front of a demigod."

"Demigod? But we are on a Fifth Stage Planet! A Sixth Stage cannot stay in here!"

"As long as you gain the approval of the planet, you can still stay here with your cultivation base exceeding the planetary limit within one stage. Anymore than that will warrant ascension." Ning'er eloquently answered.

"..................................................."

"Haha I love this girl! She resorted to thinking of nothing! Do not worry, as long as what you are thinking about is not me, I will not notice that."

Fang Yu sighed in relief as she slumped in the sofa.

"How is my sister right now?" The sect head asked Feng Zun anxiously.

"Do not worry, Meng Chao is doing this best to conccot the detoxifying pill for her poison. But Xiao Ya, I still recommend that you not come near her for another month. You know that the poison flares up in the presence of beings higher than Fifth Stage. My wife Xiao Meng is not so weak that she succumbs to a petty trick!" Feng Zun uttered the last sentence with a growl.

The sect head who's name is Xiao Ya sighed in relief too. She then approached Fang Yu and cupped her chin.

"Do you want to be my personal disciple? You have an innate yin constitution which I also possess. I can also help you with your Godly ascension. Her warm, sweet breath entered Fang Yu's nose and it smelled damn good.

"Bu.. bu.. but how about my brother and his master?"

Xiao Ya replied "A man must find a foothold for himself if he wants to succeed. I will make those two eligible to take the entrance examination next month. Whether they get accepted is up to them."

"So do you accept it or not?"

Several thoughts flashed across Fang Yu's mind but the most dominant one was: "With this I can have a chance to score with other female disciples! Maybe own a harem too!"

She then kowtowed three times in front of Xiao Ya and said "Disciple Fang Yu greets Master!"

Xiao Ya smiled and nodded, visibly pleased with the outcome. However she suddenly frowned and asked

"Why is your brother sniffing your female underwear in your resident quarters right now?"

"..."

20. strifelord123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 12: Mana Circulation Stage

Fang Yu gasped in disbelief and she immediately established a telepathic connection with the Yang body. What she saw however was not her underwear being sniffed but the same muscular men frolicking in the river. She suppressed her disgust then realized something was not right so she looked towards her Master and saw her triumphant smile.

"She just sensed my telepathic connection! Why am I so idiotic!"

Xiao Ya stood up and said to Feng Zun "Brother, please give me and my disciple some space. I'm gonna help her breakthrough to Mana Circulation Stage."

"Right now?"

"With her talent, it won't be a problem."

"About what Fang Lin did. earlier....."

"Oh, I was just joking about that."

Feng Zhun then left the room with Ning'er looking worriedly towards Fang Yu. "Good luck Big Sister!" She said it with her hands doing a 'You can do it!' pose.

"Now then," Xiao Ya looked towards the pale Fang Yu. "When I scanned you and your brother with my Divine sense earlier, I noticed that you two are too similar, even for twins. Not only that, you have the rare innate yin constituiton while your brother has the rare yang constitution. But what made me really suspicious is the fact that you cultivate the god path while you brother trods the immortal path."

"At that moment, a certain type of divine beast surfaced across my mind. I dare not believe it, so I tested you with that statement earlier. You immediately established a telepathic connection with your 'brother'. With that I confirmed it." Xiao Ya stood up and stared down on Fang Yu.

"You have the Yin-Yang Beast Bloodline!"

"....."

"But do not worry" Xiao Ya flopped herself back to the sofa. "I am your master and your secret stays safe with me. Does your other master know that secret too?"

"Actually he is the one who awakened my bloodline"

"Did he now? He must be better than what I thought. I need to have a thorough 'talk' with that master later" Xiao Ya licked her lips as she said that.

"Crap, is my master going to cuckold me?" Of course Fang Yu only said that to herself.

Xiao Ya stared deeply into Fang Yu and said. "Your bloodline must be kept under absolute secrecy. Aside from those who met you recently, no one is allowed to know your connection with your other self. The lesser is known, the better your chance of survival will be. Once inside the sect, you must be kept separated with your brother at all times. That is why I do not want him to be accepted as a prime disciple like you."

At this moment, Xiao Ya looked sadly at Fang Yu and said "We also need to cover your face with a veil at all times. I will just state that it's because of your beauty. But it's an insurance that no one will associate you with that bloodline."

"Bu.. bu.. but...."

"I know you want to make a harem!" Xiao Ya retorted. "Do not worry, if you really want to make a harem and avoid being veiled, just manipulate your Yang body's image so that it will look different from you. I am sure that you will talk about it with your other master later."

"But don't I need to also breakthrough to Qi condensation stage at the same time?"

"That limitation only starts before the Second Stage. Now, focus yourself and sense the elements around you!"

The First Stage is the entry stage to the path to the peak. For Immortal cultivators, they have to absorb the qi from the environment and collect it on their dantian. The qi condensation stage successfully starts once the cultivator solidifies enough qi on their body and collect it. There are ten levels for this stage and is considered at great perfection at the tenth level .

For the godly ascenders, they have to sense their elemental affinity. Once they succeed they must abosrb the qi from the surroundings and convert it into an elemental essence similar to their affinity. These converted qi is now called mana, and the practitioner must circulate it towards their body. This is the Mana Circulation stage. The preliminary of this stage is that the mana must circulate along the blood vessels. The stage is considered at great perfection once the mana permeates throughout the whole body.

Fang Yu sat cross-legged on the floor and immediately entered a meditative stance. She tried to feel out her affinity in her environment and then she felt it. She sensed the cold strands of energy whirling around her. Aside from this, she also sensed gentle flowing streams of water slithering under her feet and the gentle rustling of the winds. But compared to the glow of the cold energy, the latter two seems dull.

"Exceptional Ice affinity!" She really has an innate yin constitution. Not only that, she have the Great Water and Great Wind affinity! A rare triple affinity! What could her other half achieve?" Xiao Ya then gently said to Fang Yu "Now absorb the qi from the surroundings and convert it to your own essence."

Fang Yu then absorbed the qi from the surroundings. Once inside her, she locked on to the feeling of the cold energy and willed the qi to have the same feeling. Minutes passed by and the qi gave of the same cold feeling she sensed earlier. She did the same thing for the wind and water elements and she succeeded too, but it took around half an hour to achieve that.

Fang Yu''s problem now is how to mixed these three affinities together. She then remembered a tornado that passed by the Mystical Forest when Fang Lin was around 13 years old. She remembered that it forcefully pulled things upwards into the sky in a circular motion.

"That's it! A forward circular motion!" Fang Yu then willed the three mana essences to go forward her bloodstream. She then made them spin along each other. This did not only combine the three elements together, but it made the circulation of the mana on her blood vessels faster.

5 minutes later, Fang Yu felt an exhilarating sensation inside her body that made her moan out loud. Xiao Ya felt a little hot after hearing this gorgeous disciple of hers let out such a sexy sound.

Fang Yu stood up and she felt her body brimming in strength.

She is now at the First Stage!

However as Fang Yu was in jubilation for her success, Xiao Ya suddenly speaked up. "Uh, you are a little wet down there...."