Spoiler A Barbaric Proposal

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, May 5, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Illustration: upload_2021-5-6_0-45-10.jpeg
    Titles: 야만의 청혼 , A Barbaric Proposal
    The Novel: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-barbaric-proposal/
    Novel Raws: https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.nhn?productNo=6041193
    Author: 이윤아
    Artist: 마끼 (Macchi)
    Description:
    “I already have a child with another man.”

It was a lie crafted in order to refuse the proposal of the leader of the most feared mercenary company in the entire country. But his response was unexpected.

“It doesn’t matter who the child is. Just birth it.”

She couldn’t understand.

What could this man possibly want with the princess of a failing nation?

elaii03, syofiaa, Lucila and 8 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents

Novel Raws with Illustrations

Table of Contents

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  3. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    thought this is smut at first :blobjoy:
    waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone:

Blue_C06 and simplysharonda like this.
  4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 7, 2021
    DesireSai likes this.
  5. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a new novel? There are no chapters here. The English translation seems to be slow. I want know why he wanted to marry her so badly.

6. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler anyone??

7. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    so pretty~:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

8. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    yes it’s new and the english translation just came out yesterday.

Isaac20 likes this.
  9. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I'll check up. :blobokhand:

Guide1410 likes this.
  10. HazyPrecise

HazyPrecise Heh

Reading List:
    Link
    Ngl, the synopsis is misleading :blobrofl:
    The art is pretty! Hope there's a manhwa soon.
    The rumors about the ML being gay. :blobjoy::blobjoy:

11. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    summary is interesting i can't wait for spoiler

12. DesireSai

DesireSai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the love of god, if the FL is not marrying him I will! :blobowoevil_horns:
    [​IMG]

Elisee, syofiaa, Lucila and 8 others like this.
  13. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I take him? Mah HEART

Im curious because of the tags "pregnancy" and "mysterious past". This looks good:aww:

14. Samirameas

Samirameas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh the illustration are very good, imma camp here, the story seems good.

IceQueenRinne1234 and DesireSai like this.
  15. mimij097

mimij097 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • The ML (Black) is consider the illegitimate son of the God of War. (More like the son of Adonis :blobamused:). So because of this he is basically consider a God for the Taiwakans.
    • The MC's loyal vassals are the only ones that know the MC is not pregnant. Rafit and snake family dont know of this lie.
    • The ML clearly feels something for her. There are this povs of him thinking that he doesn't want anybody to have her, and the might as well claim her.
    • Like I mention before Rafit and Rienne's relationship is one sided. She doesn't feel anything for him and she goes on with this unofficial engagement (in the later chapters she mentions something about her engagement with Rafit not being all official i guess she meant by the thing of announcing it or something like that) she doesn't have much contact with him more like a few kisses that Rafit pretty much ask of her.
    • The reason why the Kleinfelder want to marry her with Rafit is because they want the throne. Although they already held a considerate amount of power (monetary) cause apparently the are the ones in charge of managing the treasury or something like that.
    • Rafit does indeed love Rienne. But because she pretty much choose the ML (peace) over him, he goes on with forcing the MC to get marry.
    • The MC usually has this internal monologues questioning why she feels like "safe" or is not uncomfortable with the ML. (Girl I think that's call attraction). Either way she feels a weird feeling. (In my opinion I guess there is more to the story ) plus the fact that the ML's still a mystery

Grace34, Kyyiiq-q12, Elisee and 15 others like this.
  16. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is ongoing,66 chapters so far, 9.6 ratings
    Can someone spoil when will the false pregnancy reveals?

17. mimij097

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 18 I think, As I mention in the spoilers before Rafit had to act as the illegitimate child of the snake (Liden), so he pretty much enters the castle using that identity. The castle is cover by the Taiwakans they don't know Rafit's appearance so he was able to smoothly get in. The thing is that the MC and Mrs. Lambard (nanny) where talking how the day of the wedding night it will be the day of her period, there were talking about what to do and the MC had her inner monologue considering the fact of telling Black the truth. Either way Rafit heard everything and come in the door the nanny tried to stop him and the Mc said she will talk to him.
    So he was asking about her pregnancy and how that (lied) means she loves him or either at least doesn't want to be with black. He kept asking and I really wanted to slap some sense into him cause LET HER TALK YOU IDIOT
    Well the same thing go and never come back, speech from the MC. Rafit wanted to insist on the topic. When Black appears obviously nanny got our mc's back enough to let Rafit go out through the window. He comes in saying that he heard the son of Liden coming to the castle and well "our" doesnt want his woman to get stolen.

I hope Rafit is not stupid and really understand what that pregnancy meant, i hope he doesn't think is real hahaha. I am really questioning his intelligence is romantic though he moves by his heart. Also he hidding in the window might as well heard the MC's and ML conversation
    Either way with him finding out it wont be long before the Snake finds out and try to use that

Elisee, Eelillya, syofiaa and 9 others like this.
  18. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    That guy is getting on my nerves really!:blobangery: And it seems like our ml is head over heals for the princess, one kiss per chapter :blobnosebleed:

mimij097 likes this.
  19. mimij097

Reading List:
    Link
    Author-nim keep the steam coming :blobmelt:
    btw I tried to insert the CG but I don't know if I did it correctly, in case it can be view, I will share it in my drive.
    Chapter 18
    Pretty much consist on the spoiler I gave before and Black returning to the castle in search of Rienne. He asks her what she needs of him she mention the measurements and that it wasn't necessary for him to come back quickly, she could have take them later. He tells her he heard Liden's illegitimate child came to the castle and he rush to her.
    The chapter ends with this conversation and Rafit hiding in the railing of the window.

Chapter 19
    We continue where we are left. MC is panicking because she doesn't want Rafit to be find out by Black. The ML tells her to take the measurements. She panics and is trying to think of a way to get hi out of the room. She comes closer to him and because of how close they were her voice sounds like a whisper, tells him that they have to go to another room. When he ask why, she says is because Mrs. Lambard is there, he then proceeds to tell her to send her out and the Mc tells him that the fabric and materials are here. There is this like sexual tension the ML starts touching her hair and asks her that if it can be any room like the next one. He proceeds to pull her and take her to the next room.
    Tung!
    There was the sound of something hitting the wall hard. But it wasn't my body. because it didn't hurt
    Rienne had Black's hands on her back before she was push to the wall.
    As soon as the door closed, their lips met.
    With her head bowed down, the Black covers my body.

Both my arms wrapped around his neck. Hanging Rienne, Black lifted it up with one arm. The kiss was hot and my body felt like firewood.
    Once the embers were lit, the whole thing burned.

[Rienne] "Ah.. Wait" (She is out of breath lol)
    [Black] "You hate it?"
    [Rienne] "No... is not that"
    [Black] "Then stay still"
    He licked his lips very slowly.
    [Black] “Is your posture uncomfortable?”
    [Rienne] “No… no.”
    [Black] “Then are you afraid?”
    It was scary.
    To see how this will turn out.
    It's not like my body. (she means that this unknown desire)
    [Rienne] "a little......."
    [Black] ".........."
    This time, Black let out a sigh. breath touched
    The nape of her neck harbored a strange heat. in my mind too. It was such a heat that warmed you up.
    [Black] “Don’t be afraid.”
    With those words, her feet gently touched the floor. Black put me down. Suddenly my feet felt heavy, I felt like losing.
    [Black] “Looks like I was too fast.”
    It was fast... I really don't know.
    I just remember that my body heated up without end. Now that I think about it, I can't say it was slow.
    Afterwards it was Black saying if she is okay. And Rienne wondering why she is so embarrassed when they have kiss plenty of times before:blobamused:. Then she says that once she take the measurements from the waist and below, she will let him go.:blobamused:
    She then put her hand in his cheek like to tell him she is okay, when she was taking her hand of him, he grab her wrist and told her this isn't so bad:blobnosebleed:. Then he say that because the princess initiate the contact (touching his cheek) he will let it be. The thing of the Illegitimate son coming to the castle. He proceeds to tell her that now that the Taiwakans are in charge of the security of the castle nobody can't enter without his permission and if they do they dont come with good intentions. They then proceed to take the measurements.

The we proceed with the ML povs.
    They know that this illegitimate son is in fact Rafit. As they receive the report that he went stray to Rienne's room. Black face was not looking good, Phermos never saw the son of God of War have that expression. Then he concludes that Rienne can't forget her old lover (wait noooooo). But then Phermos ask why he let it go and he said only this time. When Phermos asks why this time. Black answers that they paid the price for that. (he means that the princess initiate contact first by touching his cheek thats the price:blobxd:). Phermos kept asking which price but then he understood lol. Afterwards they kept talking about Rienne not being trustful, but Black denied it by saying that if she wanted to reunite with her former lover she wouldn't have called him, meaning that Rafit move on his own. Phermos agreeds with black and becomes confused because Rienne is hard to read, but gets to the conclusion that Rafit's moves doesn't have anything to do with her, he just can't let go.
    The chapter ends with Phermos asking Black
    [Phermos] “Then did the lord decide that Princess Rienne can be trusted?”

Yep kisses get steamier with every new chapter. Rafit is desperate for love I don't hate him "still". I hate his family though. Black if head over heels for Rienne but there is not an explanation as to when he started having this feelings, like Phermos said it might be related to his mysterious past. Rienne also wonders why she feels comfortable with him, why she doesn't mind kissing him, there is like that attraction that leads her to him, is unexplainable, she still doesn't define it as love she is just comfortable with him.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
    Kyyiiq-q12, Elisee, Eelillya and 10 others like this.