Discussion A beautiful dream

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by LeniSnow, Mar 27, 2023.

1. LeniSnow

LeniSnow New Pretty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you ever had a really vivid dream where it almost felt so true and waking up from it left you an ache?

I had last night. It was so realistic and i felt genuine emotions through out. I woke up with a heart ache knowing it was all fake, that person, but who knows, maybe there's an actual me living that life in some multiverse.

DarcyNight, Eat_Angst, mir and 4 others like this.
  2. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of my most vivid dreams have been apocalypse ones. The most frustrating ones are the ones where I go to Japan on a search for melon pan/my friend’s house/video games. I tend to wake up from them either glad they were just dreams or frustrated. The worst was when I had a dream that mirrored something that happened in real life and even all these years later, I have no idea what part was reality and what was the dream, even though it was as mundane as driving over a bridge. It’s been a while since I had a vivid dream, thankfully.

simak likes this.
  3. Orris

Orris 『 最 強 ⑨ ~ 』

Reading List:
    Link
    it might not be the same, but i have had a dream where i was in a relationship with someone i wasnt with irl

it felt very bizarre seeing them in class that day but i think it went away after that :meowflower:

simak likes this.
  4. fairytwinklebelle

fairytwinklebelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, most of the times. I laughed so hard, cried, felt in love, etc.. but the worst feeling when I was beheaded and it felt so real. I woke up catching my breath while my hands are on my neck. This was before I read manhwas about being beheaded so I knew the MCs feeling. I often dream what I read/watch, or any recent events.

5. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, I often had it.
    Last time, the most heartbreaking dream was I had was when I fell in love with a guy and we had a very happy life then he died in front of me because there was someone causing the tragedy of him and me

6. BooklessBookworm

BooklessBookworm Sensible Little Sister ꒰ঌ(⃔ ⌯' '⌯)⃕໒꒱

Reading List:
    Link
    The most realistic dream I’ve had (or can remember) is one where I wake up on my bed, thinking I’m late, and almost fall off, and then I actually wake up and almost fall of my bed. I think it was precognitive.

Ha-Ha and simak like this.
  7. Deleted member 504622

Deleted member 504622 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I've always had vivid dreams. One that's especially recurring since I was a kid is a man in a long black coat with his back turned. I kept a dream journal because of it. As I grow up and kept dreaming about the man, I saw slight hints of what his face looked like. Then about seven or five years ago, I saw that the man and I have a lot of resemblances in our faces. It's as if I am him in an older form but not at the same time. He never speaks. I'm always left with an odd feeling in my chest when I wake up.

I also dreamt of my ex marrying some guy. I kept that in my dream journal and never told her about it (she knew I keep a dream journal, however). I woke up feeling like something inside me was crushed. Then, what do you know, about two years after we broke up I found out he was talking to a guy who has the same haircut as the guy in my dream. But, anyway, to stay on topic, I did have some dreams that left a nice and realistic feeling when I woke up and I only really started having good dreams when we were in a relationship. Prior to and after the relationship, I've always had odd and realistic dreams.

8. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah multiple times. Some I wish were true, some I'm grateful that it was just a dream :sweating_profusely:

9. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah happens to me quite a few times
    they say it happens a lot to creative people, i don't know, it's just what i heard.

10. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, nope, never.
    I don't dream in general. Very rare times I meet with some guests.

11. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    I have this dream a lot
    that I am walking up or down the stairs but suddenly there's no stairs anymore and I feel like my leg falling
    then BOOM I wake up
    it feels real
    like real real, cuz I still feel my leg what we feel when we suddenly lose the ground to balance my body weight

there's this one time I have this dream that my house is empty; there's only my bed in the middle of the room and im on it. but the thing is there are frogs everywhere surrounding my bed trying to jump. :blobfearful: all kinds big, small, yellow, green, brown,(not the beautiful ones but the nasty ones) and my mom and dad picking up frogs with their bare hands and trying to putting it in a bucket.
    ive ranidaphobia(its intense fear of frog and toads); so u can imagine; idk y but that time I wanted to shout but I dindnt cuz idk y but I thought the frogs will jump inside my mouth. :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    I got PTSD because of that and my fear in frogs increased.
    tbh u might feel its very stretchy but whenever I see a frog, believe it not my body reacts on its own by backing off and shouting, so whenever this kinda stuff happens, ppl who dont knw me think im OVEREACTING FOR ATTENTION.
    Ik that it's a dream but it feels so real that whenever I think abt it, it scares the shit out of me. and ive like asked my parents abt whether it really happened so many times cuz even if my mind tells me its a dream but my body, soul and heart reacts such that it feels true

12. LeniSnow

LeniSnow New Pretty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's truly confusing! It's hard to be a vivid dreamer when it's action packed!

Have you ever consider if you unconsciously actually like them?

It felt like having a break up. Now I'm starting to care for a non existent guy too.

That seems like a tragedy tagged plot. I guess a perfect dream sequel would be you on a journey to revenge town!.

That sounds like an anime. I didn't knew it was possible in real life! Now i know!.
    Most I've experienced was the feeling like you mistep.

They do say the universe sends signals through energy. Some might be more magnetic to that particle than others for precognition. Hope you're feeling better now. Things will always work out better than we think so.

Hopefully! But I don't often dream just this one
    *Sad*

I'm also grateful I did had bad ones. You're imagination must be amazing.

Guest?

That happens! It's quite scary because dreams usually intensifies the feeling. My sister's fear for cad happened because of a dream too, specifically, an orange cat

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2023
    yourmomtenkeyy likes this.
  13. Tarawa

Tarawa [Clubs] [Zam!]

Reading List:
    Link
    I had one.. i am chased the entire dream by someone (like a ghost lady).. the weird thing is that the route that i run.. i run in my neighborhood entering an Alley then suddenly appear in my hometown (ITS like running in some new york hood and somehow arrive in Massachusetts).. i woke up drenched in sweat and alert..

Another weird thing is.. it happen thrice already although happen years apart

14. yourmomtenkeyy

Reading List:
    Link
    some ghost must be ghosting you:blobowoevil:

15. Tarawa

Tarawa [Clubs] [Zam!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Its beatiful dream right

ITS vivid at least..
    :blobghostcat::blobghostcat:

16. yourmomtenkeyy

Reading List:
    Link
    ye
    yeah totally! she might have a crush on you. you should ask her when you meet her.
    who knw she might help u cheat during exams.

17. Tarawa

Tarawa [Clubs] [Zam!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Its scary.. id rather rely on my skill (to cheat).. i Will refer you to her when it bappen again

18. yourmomtenkeyy

Reading List:
    Link
    definitely do tell her to come to PARIS. im really in need of someone who can help me pass my finals soon.

19. Tarawa

Tarawa [Clubs] [Zam!]

Reading List:
    Link
    How about searching a local one... I Heard there is massive underground sytem there

20. yourmomtenkeyy

Reading List:
    Link
    do u knw where I can start from? m new in this system