Discussion A beautiful dream

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by LeniSnow, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Tarawa

Tarawa [Clubs] [Zam!]

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno.. just watch a random YouTube.. Its cool and creepy at the same time.. Its a catacomb right ? There must be enough ghost that one of them might agree on some deal..

Hey... Is this considered hijacking thread ?
    @LeniSnow am sorry

2. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel more gross then get creep out of catacombs.
    I mean who wants to just go and watch some grossed out old skulls

Tarawa likes this.
  3. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    Vivid dreams are aching ...to be Frank.
    I once dreamt that i lied to a person first..then showed my real self when we met facetime...that person was very accepting of it...and i felt like why wouldn't you question...

According to me of the dream I knew that person well...

Now that i think of it it must have been an overstatement to even expect anything from that person cause she was not even interested and only got worked when in later of the dream when i supposedly ( how i was even i don't know) was the the cause of something bad happening to her house....

4. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The most memorable yet weird dream I had was when I was "pregnant" in my dream. I don't know what it feels like to be pregnant irl, but damn that dream made me tear up when I woke up.

The feelings of pure happiness, love and care I felt for the child in my stomach felt so real. Have you guys felt that full feeling in your heart like when you see, or encounter someone you really love and want the best for them? That feeling.

I also felt the anxious, worrying for my baby. I remember feeling that movement in my stomach when the baby kicks, the back pain and all.

When I woke up I was a little bit disappointed and awed. In total I had 2 dreams of being pregnant. The dream mentioned before and the dream where I was pregnant and chasing the baby daddy yelling for the mf to stop his car.

5. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    I never really think of myself ever being pregnant, I mean I can't even handle my own life so how the heck can I even look after a life that is so fragile and annoying.
    I respect mothers more than anyone else.
    specially seeing my mom get so annoyed looking after me and my siblings; im amazed

Mushroom likes this.
  6. RainMorga

RainMorga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are two dreams that do not fade from my memory. These dreams are recurring at least twice a year. Both dreams leave me feeling frustrated upon waking up.

1. I would grow angel wings that I know how to control. However, no matter how much I flap them I can't go higher than a 3 storey house. Even I start from a tall building, I will fall to the level of a 3 storey house before I can use my wings.

2. I would be admiring a beautiful ocean. My dream self would go for a swim. The moment any part of my body touches the water, the ocean would start to slowly shrink an houses would start appearing at the edge of the water. In the end, there would only be a puddle surrounded by an urban landscape.

7. Eat_Angst

Eat_Angst |System T219| [The Bear Monarch]

Reading List:
    Link
    I always do. It's just that, even in that dream, I'm always lucid. So it's less painful when I wake up! Sometimes I forcefully wake my self up !