Japanese A bellicose lady got reincarnated!?

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by aceclover95, Sep 19, 2019.

1. aceclover95

aceclover95 『Starry Night Translator』『Ruler of Sloth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 転生したら武闘派令嬢!?~恋しなきゃ死んじゃうなんて無理ゲーです (A bellicose lady got reincarnated!? ~It's an impossibly hard game where I would die if I don't fall in love)
    Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1130dy/
    NU Link: -
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    It's funny, light-hearted (her inner monologue sometimes reminds me of Reika), but with R-15 romance. There are 4 love interests, and after the third arc the story is branching into the individual routes. There are the non blood-related siscon strict older brother, the black-belly prince, the sadistic knight, and the ladies' man dragon knight.
    Serina is not a damsel, she fights herself out of bad situation (like kicking the family jewel lol), and (of course) very dense. But she will eventually find love in each route.
    Description:
    この世界は『ラノベ』ってマジですか?
    ヤンデレの誰かと恋愛しなきゃ、死んじゃうの!?

転生前は喧嘩上等『紅薔薇』とか『紅夜叉』なんて言われて、ヤンキー達の熱い視線を一身に集めていた元ヤンの私。愛を語るよりも拳で語る方が気が楽だから、当然恋愛スキルはゼロ。

なのに家柄も見た目もおとなしく、ラノベ世界のヒロインに転生したようだからさあ大変!
    事件の捜査に協力しつつ自分の命を守るため、頑張って恋愛しようと努力するけど……

気づいてないのは本人のみ。周りからはとっても愛され、可愛がられている前世元ヤンの伯爵令嬢セリーナ。彼女が幸せを掴み取るまでの話です

Translation:

Is this seriously the world of a "light novel"? If I don't romance one of the yanderes, I would die!?

Before my reincarnation, I was a former delinquent and a top-class brawler who was once called the "Crimson Rose" or the Crimson Demon", who had gathered the interest of other delinquents. It's easier to talk with fist than to talk about love, so naturally my romancing skill is zero.

Despite this, it seems that I have reincarnated as a light novel's heroine who has a family of good standing and a gentle appearance!
    In order to protect my life while cooperating with the investigation of the incident, I will try my best to fall in love, but...

The person herself hasn't realized it. Serina, the daughter of an Earl and a former delinquent, is cherished and loved by her surrounding. This is the story of her journey to obtain happiness.

*Bellicose=(adj) having the impulse to fight

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  2. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link