Spoiler A Capable Maid

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by thoughtless, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Karolmm

Karolmm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does rael finds out that Marie is princess morina?

DOHere likes this.
  2. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok i didn't understood the part where she reveaed her identity to rael its confusing, plz someone explain me

3. imusick88

imusick88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rael and Marie dated in town. It rained so they took shelter in the same church they were a year ago (dejavu to manhwa chapter 33). They thought how it must be fate. Rael played a romantic piano piece. Marie, feeling guilty, confessed. She apologized and told him her real name. The date, confession and unofficial marriage happened all in one day.

As to how and when Rael knew, beats me. I read all the chapters but I can't remember a mention of an exact evidence. Up until Rael left Kloyan, he was still thinking, "Is she really Princess Morina?" Rael, prior to confession, did not ask Marie anything about the Princess.

Orn, the Prime Minister, started his suspicion immediately after Marie got rewarded for the sugarcane incident. How come a maid is as smart as Marie? (And it's not just her abilities, she is smart as her past time back in Kloyan is reading books.) How Marie just like the princess does not have any information about her? He had her investigated and result came with 'high probability'. That's it. Orn talks about it to Rael throughout but as the story progressed he wonders, "Why does His Majesty doesn't (want to) talk about it?" Thus, I think Rael treated the confession as a confirmation.

Bowed down, Marie doesn't want to look at him because of how surprised and hurt he would be. Would he blame her? Would he leave her? When she finally lifts her head and saw his eyes, Marie realized Rael knew. She did not ask how he knew and Rael did not explain further. What he assured her is that he loves and trusts her.

After these chapters, Marie went back to Kloyan and would only get to meet Rael again during their rendezvous in a villa.

4. cabelwillard

cabelwillard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda feel bad for them cause even after the wedding they have to live separately for a while as marie rules kloyan and rael rules his empire. Rael must have been depressed :blobsweat:

djan29, Rais_ya, ariane09 and 4 others like this.
  5. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How long does Marie live separately from Rael after their marriage? After she has given birth to their children, does she still govern Kloyan or she gave in to a governor to rule Kloyan and became the empress? I still confuse about the ending

ariane09, imusick88 and TsukiSetsu like this.
  6. imusick88

Reading List:
    Link
    That post in page 8 of this forum is in chronological order. Please read from top to bottom. I made the last one VERY brief.

It ends with Rael and Marie getting married in public. There are three side stories, all are a year after that. No mention of Marie getting pregnant yet. There are no stories beyond two years after marriage.

The author, on her last note (author told her experience writing the book and thanked everyone), just made a brief note that 'Rael and Marie lived happily ever after with children.' Just that.

Kloyan is a kingdom under the protection of the East Empire. They had a treaty of alliance. Marie is both the Queen of Kloyan and Empress of East Empire.
    On the side story, he was. Both were actually but unlike Marie, Rael was outspoken about it, pressuring Orn to look for any way for them to meet. (Readers must understand, the travel alone took several days.) Poor Orn, Rael rejected his resignations many times.

They won't see each other much for awhile, yes. After official marriage, PERHAPS three years based on characters goals. Marie's goal is to make Kloyan the strongest (wealthiest) kingdom that can stand against others without the help of Rael within five years (that's a primary reason for the peace treaty with Johannes). Within her first year of reign, Kloyan is already the center of commerce in the East Empire. Government especially tax policies were highly commendable. It was a rapid progress. For Rael, he needs three years to restore the East Empire's former military power.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
  7. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :D
    Thank you for the clarification <3 I thought the extra stories covered Rael and Marie's journey until they had children. But that is soo sweet of Rael (but kinda of torture for Orn) to have to be together with Marie as much as possible :giggle:

8. Tsukihime

Tsukihime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! Thank you so much for this! You're a dear! :aww::blobxd:

Mina san, Mifried, hrui and 3 others like this.
  9. Cimmerianblues

Cimmerianblues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhhh! Thank you for the spoilers!!!! You’re awesome

10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Girl becomes full on op by the end

If she was a bit more ambitous she could have sovled all the problems of the planet herself and crowned herself god emperor.

In fact does the crown prince even do anyhing. Almost everything is done by Marie just make her the sole empress. Anyone else is just redundant

But yeah this is shoujo so its to be expected it'd go more romance and relying on the ML route

ayiyin, djan29, Purple Lotus and 6 others like this.
  11. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the fact that she has no ambitions or greed for power is one of the key reasons why she was granted all the OPness in the first place. Like, if I recall correctly, down in the dungeon with the prisoner, she sad she just wanted to be useful to others and help them - and that selflessness is probably why her wish was granted.

12. sagastile

sagastile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry. To much to read all the threads.
    How many Ch the Webtoon has?!?
    Im at ch 42 in Eng translation. is it a very long one?!? Also i dont see anywhere written so ots not based on a web novel?!?

13. imusick88

Reading List:
    Link
    As of May 30th, webtoon has 36 korean chapters. English translation is until chapter 34.

Novel is 211 chapters long (200 + 11 chapters for side stories) and webtoon is strongly based on the novel. The part when Marie moved to the Lion Palace is around chapter 45 of the novel. So yes, it'll be long.

14. sagastile

sagastile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what is the name of the novel or were can o read it in eng?!? I cant find it.

15. imusick88

Reading List:
    Link
    Azka Anees likes this.
  16. Chillungs

Chillungs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what happened to prince oscar and he even said that he would marry marie he's cute tho.

17. imusick88

Reading List:
    Link
    His relationship with Rael improved. Prince Oscar was last seen on the third side story. Rael brought him together with others (orchestra, maids, those closest to Marie) from Capital to Kloyan as a surprise on Marie's birthday.

18. callalily

callalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not much but I hope it eases the burning sensation for spoilers:blobjoy:
    Until the recent chapter, two new women were introduced. They are the candidates for the Crown Princess. The black haired one is Ariel and the blonde is Rachel. Ariel in short is a b*tch. Rachel on the other hand had a better personality than Ariel. Ariel was really mean to Marie(cuz she is a war prisoner). So, Marie decided to help Rachel in exchange for freedom(we all know Marie's plan about leaving Lion Palace, don't we?). Marie was working part-time for Rachel(Rael didn't want her to work full time as Rachel's maid. He literally said the head maid "She is mine."). After a while,there is a banquet. And as we all know Ariel had some tricks up her sleeves. She ruined Rachel's dress, but Marie fixed the dress in time for the banquet. As crown princess candidates, Rael had to dance with both of them. While he was dancing with Rachel he asked who made the dress, and she replied that she did(yup, Rachel is two-faced. Which means two b*tches). The days pass by, and one day the candidates have to present snacks for Rael. Rachel presented baked cookies to him, but somehow the taste was very similar to the ones Marie had given him. He asked her if she baked the cookies, and she literally lied to him. She said she was the one who baked them.

19. numza

numza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil side story too

20. lunafreya

lunafreya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really glad Rael isn't a bluddering idiot and realizes that Rachel is blandly lying. (Still feels late, because it's really frustrating to see literally everyone take advantage of Marie's kindness) Marie has so far done everything out of selflessness and people use her again and again (except Rael, 2nd ML, Oscar and some others) till near the end where she Finally has her identity revealed and stuff...Gah I'm really appreciative to novel spoilers but because of the webtoon pacr itself so frustrating to see (Since we just reached te Empess candidate arc....going to be a while before we can see these 2 faced a**holes face repercussions) :blobangery: