Forgotten Title A chinese novel, with a female protag and heroine

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Telianvor, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Telianvor

Telianvor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please help me, its a Chinese or maybe a Korean just based on the characters name, (but I really think that its Chinese.) I can't remember the name but I want to reread it again.

With a transmigrated female protagonist who belongs to a family of nobles.

I guess she tramigrated into a novel world

Anyway, the story is about that mc trying to save or be close to the heroine(the story is like yuri but it doesn't have a yuri tag making it much harder to find.)

The heroine was captured or became a slave along with her little brother. And the relative of the mc bought that heroine and abuse her. The heroine was also cold and hated the female protag who was always helping her since she don't fully trust her.

Of course the heroine didn't fought back because as long as she follows the man then her little brother will be safe.

Anyway the mc didn't like this so she tried helping her secretly.

Once such case when. She knew that the heroine will be locked up for days in a little hut outside the mansion, and of course she also knew that her relative will secretly disguise himself as a man wearing black clothes like a ninja and send food to the heroine as if trying to brainwash her.

So because of this, the mc made a counter move by also disguising herself like the disguise of her relative and send food to her just like that relative plans to do. She also made obstacle to her relative to not make him go outside,

Now back to the story, the heroine being secretly visited by the black disguised figure was became familiar with her scent. Since that scent was something she remember from before when a girl belonging to the family that brought her saved her. But during this time, the heroine couldn't specify it so she kept pondered about it.

And time went by and an accident happened.

The two disguised figure came into contact with each other at the same time.

And of course the mc managed to beat him.

The heroine became much more anxious and confused on who is really the person who visited her.

And of course the mc tried her best to not get caught she quickly escaped too.

Anyway time skip. The next thing that I remember is the mc getting closed heroine since the heroine eventually found out that the mc was a good person all along.

The mc gave her a necklace which was accidently thrown into a pool by another someone.

And the mc also gave her a clothe or a dress somewhere more far in the story.

Anyway thank you for finding it.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
  2. Telianvor

Telianvor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Stripedhatbecomesgay

Stripedhatbecomesgay Guess who’s a super good spammer? It’s me!

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I think know this story! The stoiry is called "The Male Lead's Backyard is on Fire"

It has most of the plots that you explained, but I'm not sure since it has the yuri tag on NU

Telianvor likes this.
  4. Telianvor

Telianvor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally thank you very much!!!!!!

I've been searching for for like 3 days already

So it does have a yuri tag, the description and the title mustve confused me hahahahaha

Anyway thank you for finding it ~~~~

Stripedhatbecomesgay likes this.
  5. Stripedhatbecomesgay

Stripedhatbecomesgay Guess who’s a super good spammer? It’s me!

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! I'm glad to have helped a fellow reader!:blob_grin: