Recommendations a completely translated novel like war prisoner

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Late_June, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Late_June

Late_June Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey everybody!

to make a long story short, I'm looking for a historical Chinese BL with happy ending. i want the story be something like "War Prisoner" - has beautiful and logical plot, takes place in a palace, fluffy. i don't want a story "filled" with forced rough love making scenes like "Hua Hua You Long". (I'm ok with a little bit of roughness. lol)

thanks ♡

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Path of the Cannon Fodder's Counterattack

3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    kurohamukami and Late_June like this.
  4. Nelielfujoshi

Nelielfujoshi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've personally never read War Prisoner but these are my fluffy recommendations.
    I've been reading Transmigrating into a Mob Character to Rehabilitate the Villain Plan. This series I just finished today and it's actually almost completed with 2 chapters and 10+ extras remaining it's actually really good if you can get past the MC being weak physically but string mentally and emotionally. It's about the MC trying to save the villian from becoming an EXTREME VILLIAN. It was a good read and I'll probably come back to skin through it again someday.
    I've also read The Legendary Master’s Wife. This is my time consumer, if you have time to invest of you just want a series to enthrall your times this series is 500/718(extras) into the series and I think it took me a couple weeks to catch up to the latest chapter. The group that translates this series also updates this series everyday and they have other stores that I enjoyed reading like Spirit Hotel, Which is a fluffy comedy.
    This series is also a series I very recently started and adore, don't read if you can't take the shota vibes but the series is VERY GOOD. It's a revenge story with incestuous implications but nothing really happens while he is not legal. Besides kissing. The series is called Rebirth of the Wolfish Silkpants Bottom
    I've also reading Spring Trees and Sunset Cloud which Starts with the MC tragic background but follows his life now. From the new relationships he forms to his cold attitude towards the seme. It's also a really good read which only had a couple chapters left until completion as well.
    I would have liked them all but I haven't posted at least 5 post yet so...

kurohamukami and Late_June like this.
  5. Late_June

Late_June Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read the reviews of this story. although this story isn't a BL but i'm gonna like it a lot! the story has one of the story genres i like. thank you for the recommendation!

thank you very much for the recommendations! <3 i would check all of them!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2018
  6. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Late_June and clear like this.
  7. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    . . . . complete translated . . . that's a bit hard, i like cold sands, it has plot, romance and all like War Prisoner, but the ending a bit . . . though it was quite perfect ending imo, but then again you want happy ending, so i have no idea what to rec

Late_June likes this.
  8. Late_June

Late_June Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've read Cold Sands, and as you said that novel is sad ending (at least in my opinion this novel's ending was beyond saddening :cry:)

recently i've found another novel which i'm reading right now (i'm 8 chapters in the novel). i've enjoyed it so far. the novel's name is "wangfei is a man". give it a try! :blobsmilehappy::blobwink:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018