Resolved A dream world

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Rodod, Jul 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Rodod

Rodod Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s this novel I read year ago about this person that enters another world when he is asleep, and he is the commander of this dream army. Unlike other commanders he makes himself stronger. He entered a competition and joins the dream world army slowly growing more and more powerful. He eventually becomes the most powerful existence in the entire dream world and in this process he found out about heaven in hell and they both hate the dream world and try to destroy it. He then proceeds to wreck havoc in heaven until he’s cast down into this unescapable dungeon. Despite how powerful he is, rivaling gods and the king of Hell he is the weakest one in this dungeon. How heaven trapped these demons that could literally destroy the universe I how no idea but they did. So he fights them in order of their strength getting beat up by them until he is strong enough to win. He fights each one of them until he is strong enough to break out and he then proceeds to whoop heaven and hells ass with how powerful he is.
    Thanks for all the help, I’ll remind you I read this year’s ago and it was completed then so it pretty old

2. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    Some parts seem familiar, other parts seem completely random.

All that comes to mind is Dimensional Sovereign. A KR novel.

ZeusTheAlmighty and HappyHavak like this.
  3. Rodod

Rodod Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is indeed it, thank you this was the first wed novel I ever read an I’ve been looking for it