Forgotten Title A dungeon type novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Subline Act, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Subline Act

Subline Act 『 The Only Son 』Cuddly Being ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's what I remember about the novel. Tbh, I don't know how the heck did I lose this novel when the world plot and premise was great. (Well, I can't guarantee the exact details but I'm trusting myself that what I recall is right and accurate]

-The novel is about dungeons
    -The Mc was originally a 'trash' person who have weak aptitude, but that all change when he reincarnated back to the past. However, here's the catch - he reincarnated back to someone who have great aptitude and son of a certain guild master
    -According to the mc - That 'son' died before and those two (father and son) doesn't have a great relationship. Well, it was revealed later on that the original owner of the body was killed by the guild members [Most probably it was the vice-guild master who conspired]
    -The MC short after, stumble upon the mystery of his reincarnation/rebirth and it was because he was some sort of Interstellar savior [not exactly like that, but close enough]

-The world MC currently resides is in the stage of passing a tutorial stage where once they cleared that tutorial they would be given a choice of continuing the attack on dungeons or not.
    The entities who would give them that choice are other interstellar civilizations who are already on the main stage.
    What I remember hazily is that those who declared they won't continue would be basically destroyed
    -And so here's what I like about that novel is that - The DUNGEONS they basically clearing are from those destroyed civilizations broken into different parts.
    -I also remember that the dungeon that their entering are also connected to other interstellar civilizations, obviously there's a boundary inside the dungeon where 'players' can't cross
    -So how can they contact the other people on the other side you ask? WELL!!! Dungeons [ completely forgotten on what it was but it ] either UPGRADE on its own, some items that force a dungeon to go up by rank and so will the area (boundary). I also think that the dungeons threat aren't static and would continue to increase if left uncleared long enough.

-Some of the big-shot players are actually from other interstellar civilizations and the MC found one, who later revealed that their civilization was actually saved by the previous incarnations of MC.

I think this info is enough right? ??? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ??

Eques likes this.
  2. Eques

Eques Translation machine (not)

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Subline Act

Subline Act 『 The Only Son 』Cuddly Being ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, I just checked it and you were right. It was this Novel... Thank you so much

Apparently I'm already 75% done reading the novel when I postponed reading it before, I've only recently remembered about this novel because I am personally making a compilation list of NOVELS that have Game Elements (can/does UPDATE) #Not Final