Spoiler A Hundred Ways To Kill A Heartthrob

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Autumn Leaves, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I found this Angst BL QT. As far as what I’ve read, this novel is very good and really highlighted different emotions that the characters have. There were no muddleheaded characters and the MC is really ruthless. Can someone spoil about this story? Like who is the ML and is it HE?

A Hundred Ways To Kill A Heartthrob

Genre: Adult Drama Mature Psychological Tragedy Yaoi

Description: Serious version: Every small world had a heartthrob, all he had to do was to kill that heartthrob

Irregular version: Shen Jue was punished for doing wrong and experienced the suffering of reincarnation. In order to get rid of reincarnating, he had to kill those beautiful and prosperous heartthrobs, and before doing it, he had to attack the other party and let the other party willingly die for him.

It was just that, gradually, those heartthrobs who had been attacked were blackened…

Shen Jue: Wait, aren’t you the protagonist?

Hearthrob [sneer]: We all have stuff, so who’s to say I have to be the recipient?

“When two lovers meet, one must attack!

Attached Files:

Nom de Plume likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Tintl

Tintl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aah, im in the middle of mtling this and the tragedies make me cry so bad. For the MLs theres usually 2 and i suspect that they are the same but i havent finished so im not sure yet. MC is Shen Jue in every world.
    Ok, i finished. It’s 1v1 in the end.
    The ML ends up with multiple personalities composed of all the realm protagonists and they come out sometimes and interact w MC. ML’s real name is Shu Hejun.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  4. Ummmmmm

Ummmmmm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are all the protagonist the same person and ML. And if so does the ML know he is the protagonist in every world?

5. Tintl

Tintl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the protagonist and ML are 1v1. Protag is the same person (he’s a soul transmigrating to the different stories), ML is the same person Just with a kinda fragmented soul? I dont remember exactly but
    Ml was thrown into a realm trap for punishment and mc was thrown in for punishment too long after ml. Those realm traps are the world of the novel.
    And... sorry, I don't remember if ml knew

6. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone with more spoilers?
    The characters are much more interesting than the other bl qt i’ve read so far

please..

7. mia16

mia16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill the Emperor 1-37

Kill the Gentleman 38-71

Kill the Half-Blood 72-102

Kill the Big Star 103–133

Kill the Champion 134-174

Kill the Nine Tail 175-226

Traveling Diary 227-229

Kill the Alpha 230-267

Kill the Beauty 268-313

Afterlife 314-319

Here’s a list of the arc. I might be wrong about the chapter numbers though. I’m most curious about the afterlife since it was mention in the last chapter of To kill an Emperor

Nom de Plume and safreg like this.
  8. b_barroso

b_barroso Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers, please. :cry:

9. nikkib461

nikkib461 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do I add spoiler button...have a question which in itself is a spoiler...

10. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    055803EC-45FE-4002-B0B0-1C3C942C8651.jpeg
    You can put Question as the Title, if not just leave it blank —>continue.

nikkib461 likes this.
  11. nikkib461

nikkib461 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks!!!

12. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil the ending?

13. nikkib461

nikkib461 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if the heartthrob and Gong in every small mirror world is a part of the main ML's soul then does that mean the ML has been f*cking himself in every world before our cute apathetic MC makes the ML fall in love with him?
    Serious question here? ^^

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
    RiboseSugar and Nom de Plume like this.
  14. brexic

brexic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here for spoilers:aww::blobpopcorn_cool:

15. Yamina

Yamina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to summarise it, sorry for the names cause I didn’t know how to call them and ended up saying god a lot
    It’s HE! The mc brakes free from the worlds and goes back to his own to get revenge on the god son (the one that drugged him) and the god that sent him into this punishment.
    To be more detailed, he goes back to his master (he tries to cut ties with him to protect the master from the after effect of his plan but the master tells him to not worry about him and to go ahead with his plans) he rest for a while until a party were a lot of gods are invited, he disguise himself as another god and goes in waiting to meet the god son.
    When the mc sees the god son he follows him until he is alone and then try to kill him, the god son noticed the mc (that has revealed his real face) and he is happy to see him until he sees the sword and start panicking and told the mc that the reason he had a chance to get out of the punishment was because of him.
    This reveal that the mirror in mc possession was actually procured by him, he got it from a ‘serpent’ god in exchange of getting the god son pregnant of his babies... (we know all this cause the serpent god try to protect the god son from mc and he said that if mc wants to kill the god son to wait after the babies were born) i’m still confused how the god son got pregnant but let that slide :blobdizzy:
    Mc refuses to let the god son live since he doesn’t know when he will ever have another chance to kill him so the serpent god took the god son and run away.
    The mc doesn’t know much about the serpent god and doesn’t know where he went so he decide to target the god that punished him, he saw a girl (she is a princess from the bird clan) and confused her as one of the consorts of his target, he got her to pass out and disguise himself as her. BIG FAIL cause she isn’t a consort but a princess sent by the god that punished mc to flirt with the a important figure in the bird clan (that’s actually the ml)
    Mc discover that the worlds he went were actually ‘imaginary’ worlds that are used to trap ml fragmented souls, mc isn’t happy to discover that the protagonist of the worlds he went were real. He always went ahead thinking they were just imaginary things that were used to torture him and really hopes that ml doesn’t have the memories (he has >.<) mc hates how he was in these worlds, from getting humiliated to being a cruel person.
    Anyway ml has the memories and gives mc 2 feather through a child (this child is mc son from the zombie world) the feathers disappear into mc body and mc doesn’t know what happened.
    Anyway fast forward mc disguise himself as the real consort, tries to kill the target and noticed that his own injury keep healing/disappearing and he doesn’t understand why, the target thinks mc killed his son but mc tells him his son went with the serpent god, the target gets away but mc follows him.
    Meanwhile another one of his sons is rebelling against the target to get his throne so he can’t get help from anyone so he went to search for his son that went with the serpent to save him.
    He goes there and see his son naked and call him shameless but tries to save him, the serpent god beat his ass and then mc comes and kills both the serpent god and the one that punished him. The god son tries to get mc to not kill him, it doesn’t work and mc kills him (but he gave him his outer robe to cover himself at least)
    Mc finally has his revenge and feel really void of anything and tries to kill himself drowning in a lake (and it’s snowing so it’s really cold)
    This part is really sad cause mc says he lived through all the worlds thinking of revenge, hating everything and he even hates himself, now that he finally got his revenge he feels void.
    ML comes and saves the mc and this is the moment were mc discover that ml has all the memories, mc says he hates ml but ml instead of answering says that he has their son (the little child that was sent to give the feathers) ML says he extract the baby soul and put it into a egg to make him reborn and right at this moment the child arrive. MC is really soft against children so he accept to go out of the lake.
    Anyway mc doesn’t accept ml at first but then he eventually accepts him and they end up together with their child (mc has a student too) and lives happily

There are a lot of things i skipped like;
    -the things that ml did for mc in this world
    -actually the god son isn’t dead (there a extra chapter that talks about it)
    -the god son isn’t actually blood related to the god that punished mc (and they even have a sexual relationship mostly forced by the latter)
    -all the fucked up things between son and father duo i talked in the point above :notlikeblob:
    -ml has fragmented soul and some time the other parts would come out (but the memories are shared)

If you are curious about any detail or world in specific i can give spoilers or summaries since I just finished reading it

Nom de Plume and Nyaa.23 like this.
  16. Aygn

Aygn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    question will the god son try to get revenge on mc ? and i am curious about the past between the god and his adopted son please:aww:

17. Yamina

Yamina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The adopted son mother was from the slum (I called it this way cause from the description it seem a run down place) and she was too lazy to cultivate so she usually had sex with others to elevate her cultivation, one day she met the god, he was down there to have fun. She tries to flirt with him but it didn't work so she decided to drug the god but she drugged the wrong person and had sex with his guard. The guard tries to take responsibility of his action but she snubbed him. She then had the baby but it was troublesome to keep her sex work with a kid so she contacted the guard (he left a way to contact him but she never did). Who came wasn't the guard but the god himself, the guard died protecting the god during the demon war and he kept his belonging so when she contacted the guard it went to him instead.
    The god knowing the guard still had a blood-related person in this world bought the baby and cut the tie between the mother and the baby, he goes back to the upper world and declares that this baby is his and someone from the slum. This is how he became the god son.
    He was treated well because the god treasured his guard ( maybe he was in love but it's never confirmed) and didn't touch him in a sexual way before the mc incident.
    After the god son tries to drug mc and have sex with him the god was really angry and punished mc into the endless reincarnation and pain of the different worlds, when the god son discovered what happened to the mc he wanted to help the mc (so he would be in dept to him) and tried to convince the god to have mercy, the father got so angry that he r*ped him :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:
    He even discovered he wasn't his real son, and was so scared of other people discovering so he faked being okay and kept his arrogant appearance.

He lives because the god that punished mc gaves his own dragon pearl to save his adopted son. But even if he survived he doesn't try to get revenge on the mc because he doesn't have the power.
    He is still pregnant of the serpent god babies that can't be born unless they receive spiritual power (the reason why he was naked when the god found his was because to receive spiritual power you have to have sex or through pills but I guess having sex is the fastest method).
    Since the upper world is being ruled by his brother he isn't safe there so he goes in the slum, a place were low level spiritual being live (not sure about this but it's not a great place since there isn't much spiritual power to cultivate) he lives there for 600 years but the babies still aren't born and they are eating his spiritual power and it's like eating him alive, he tries to pieces of dragon peals for two 100 year worth of spiritual pills each (dragon pearls pieces are painful to extract and he doesn't have many anymore) and in the slum you can't find people rich enough to have two 100 years spiritual pills (from how he talks I guess it's even a cheap price) so his only way is to sell himself to other with the same spiritual power as him (water).
    He hates this work because it reminds him of his mother.
    When he was on the street trying to sell his pieces of dragon pearl he meets a boy that is very eager to buy one and offer one 300 year worth of spiritual pill, he look at the boy and can see he is from the upper world; he looks clean and has water type spiritual power but the most important thing is that he looks really similar to the mc. He tells him he have more to sell if the boy is interested and convince the boy to follow him. When they reach his room he took his cloth off and tries to convince the boy to have sex with him. The boy is terrified cause he saw the bulge in his stomach and is scared and disgusted about this situation. The boy tries to run away but the god son faint so the boy took him (he placed him in a special tool that can transport people I think).
    The boy is actually mc pupil and his real form was an epiphany flower that was gifted to mc by ml, the flower absorb enough spiritual power to transform into a human form and since the mc was the one to take care of him when he transformed he took similar appearance of mc.
    He take the pearl to the mc and ml son and ask him to take it to the mc (idk what he needed it for since I didn't understand what they were trying to say) the mc is weirded out cause dragon pearls are rare to find and ask his son were he find it, the son doesn't know.
    Afterward the son goes back to the pupil and ask him how he got it, he says he got it from a dragon and he took the dragon back into the upper world. I think the pupil and son wanted to buy one of the babies he had in exchange of helping him with spiritual pills so he can give birth, they ask him if he is willing to do this exchange if not then he can go back to the slum. The god son hates these babies and if he can he would give them all away but seeing that the pupil was interested in the babies he tries to bargain. He wants the pupil to have sex with him instead of the pills. The pupil is disgusted and retires his offer for the pills too and left him in the slum.
    The pupil didn't come down to the slum anymore but the god pupil follower the dragon pieces to meet the pupil again, before meeting him he took off all his clothes but before he could reach the pupil he saw the mc, the mc ask ''you still alive?'' the pupil is shocked that mc knows this person and ask him why he knows someone so disgusting. Hearing this the god son runs away and throws himself off a cliff.
    His last thought is ''Since birth I wasn't something clean, maybe if I die i'll be clean''

i kinda pitied the god son at some point in the last chapter... he really is miserable, it makes my heart ache but at the same time thinking about all the humiliation the mc had to suffer because of his one action makes me mad, if you only read this spoiler you may think mc is cold blooded but he really was made like this by all the situation he had to go through. I think all of this started with the stupid god that sent mc into the punishment, he was the one that split ml soul (I think) too :blobangery:

Hope I explained it well, I understood the big picture but some detail are hard to pinpoint now :blobtired:

Nom de Plume likes this.
  18. Aygn

Aygn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much :aww::aww: you really helped me :blobmelt:

19. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link
    Please note that:
    • MC is ruthless and cold-blooded, both to the realm master/s and to himself
    • MC went through so much, that you may sometimes think he's being sissy and whiny, but no, he has every reason to cry and curse the world with all the shits he went thru
    • ML has split souls in each realm, sometimes two or three
    • You may sometimes think that the MLs are pitiful, but personally, I think they deserve more pain
    Uhh, that's all the things you need to take note of before I start spoiling each arc

20. Little_Angel

Little_Angel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... This one looks cool!