Spoiler A Kind goblin bird

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Merumeruni

Merumeruni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I think the same. I think "another woman" trick him maybe that child not his(ml). After that what happened..? Actually I curious about what happened after ml have another wife that mc. What he gonna do

2. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Woah so confusing :blobdizzy:
    Anyway thanks :bloblove:

3. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually people mistaking the part where I request a kind soul who had read this story to clear weather he had any kind of relationship with that woman or not because in some people reviews that women always mentioned and in one review someone said she has a baby so from there is confusion started. I m not myself sure about that woman,at these times I wish if I know how to read Korean language :blobpensive:

Raihan345 likes this.
  4. mijikado

mijikado [Unorganized Member]

Reading List:
    Link
    This is by far the most complicated novel I've ever MTLed :blobsweat_2: Nevertheless I got the gist about the plot and all :blobhero:

The novel consists of 1 Prologue, 10 chapters and 1 Epilogue

To answer the confusion:

Neither the above.
    There was no child, no woman as the ML only loves our MC.
    When he thought she died, he'd gone bloody crazy, spent days and nights on the battefield and tried to find her body at any cost.

This was only MTL so I might be confused about a few things sorry about that :blobsweat_2:

ML = Sa Heon-young was the twin of the current Prince (= heir of the Emperor's position).
    He couldn't use magic(?) and was denigrated from his family. The latter made him a ''goblin'' by forcing him to wear an ugly mask to hide his face (as he and the Prince were identical twins).
    (Really not a terrible family at all)
    He fell in love with the FL (= the bird of the story) and immediately married her.

FL: she was the illegitimate child of her family, didn't even have a name. Later Heon-young would give her a name: ''Young-Young"

The Empress (their mother) was the principal antagonist of the story.
    She was angry at the ML because he brought in a girl with unknown origins to be, not a concubine, but a legitime wife.

Later, when the ML was away, she called in the FL, beat and tortured her. She ordered Young-young to sing, in which she refused.
    The angry empress then imprisoned her.

When the ML returned, he was told that his wife died. He became crazy, roaming around searching for her body before returning and decided to plot a revenge.

He imprisoned his brother and took his place as the Prince (they had the same face so nobody really doubted the change)
    Then he killed the Empress and changed all the people in the Palace (a reform/pseudo-rebellion I'd say)

It was until the end that he was informed that Young-young was still alive, he took her back at the palace.
    With his position as a prince (yk as he took his brother's place), he'd soon rise to the Emperor's position (as he already disposed of his family) with the FL as his Empress.
    (All of his brother's concubines and stuffs were coldly told to leave the palace, so really Young-young was the only woman he was inflatuated with )

5. p3ugeot78

p3ugeot78 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art is amazing! Just gonna wait for more spoilers.:blobpopcorn_cool:

6. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler, kind soul...!
    I will waiting for the next spoiler :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

7. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ML fell in love with MC?

8. sumaiyah97

sumaiyah97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

9. sumaiyah97

sumaiyah97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do they have children?

10. Cecilliarustcle

Cecilliarustcle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoiler (y). finally I can sleep :blobmelt:^^

11. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. You relieved my soul :aww:

mijikado likes this.
  12. LunarWolf

LunarWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for the spoilers. On the comment section of manga sites, people keep spreading false info that he has a wife and people want to drop it. Like omg if you dont know the truth then dont spread lies that will make people drop it.

13. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, when I first read your post, I didn't understand what you meant. Just earlier, I read the raws on Newtoki and holy moly! There's two versions! One is +15 and the other is +19! Second version is not for faint of heart. Differences including being nude in some panels when she was wearing clothes in the original and longer chapters with more smut scenes that are not relevant to the plot. (Ahh! My innocent eyes!) Bless the author for doing extra work for all those fan service, though.

14. mijikado

mijikado [Unorganized Member]

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw it too, that's why I decided to buy the novel to check if it was true or not :notlikeblob:
    And yeah, I think I know where the confusion came from :blobsweat_2:

There is a big part in the novel which concentrated on the Empress POV: from the moment when she was pregnant to the moment when she was devastated knowing that she was expecting, not 1 child but twins.
    (I didn't understand much but they considered that having twins was a bad thing)
    The Empress was the ML's mother so it has nothing to do with a wife :blobsweat_2:

Later, the novel also talked about the ML, referring him as a "child"
    ⇒ the Empress' pregnancy + ML as a child became "ML having another wife and has a child with her" :blobsweat:

The novel ends with the ML having a nightmare about the FL leaving him/dying, only for him to wake up in front of Young-young, who was singing and smiled brightly at him.
    Then, there was a kiss, in the sweet and lovely wishful morning.

As you can see, no children, but a happy couple together in a happy day ~

15. Hartelian

Hartelian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil some more plss :aww: like was the fl reallyy naively stupid or some doki doki moments :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: ty also for clearing the misunderstanding :blobmelt:

16. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou very much for the clear spoilers which even I m not sure and may be confusing part clears my doubts I had read from blog naver and translated those reviews so I thought their is another woman with child so basically that is empress.And yes about wrong rumors thing that ml has surely had another wife is not describe by me in my comments and with a perfect question way I only asked if any other woman there or not because in translation it is really sucks infact instead of ml it shows fl becomes more crazy which u corrected r8 now so I don't know why some people don't even understand that is just a question not a perfect confirmation that he has or not and start throwing unnecessary rumors infact every time I have to clear myself I don't know exactly since translation sucks many times since I m not korean how much i understand during translating I shared it because I know people like me always curious about spoilers and thus asked a kind soul to share about this so it hurts that somehow because of a misunderstanding unnecessary rumors spreads which is somehow falls on me also. But thanks a lot to share so much spoilers and no doubt the obsessed woman is empress who one side abondoned ml other side torturing fl because for being his wife.

17. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @mijikado can u pls give details on how ml got revenge on ml and his twin bro?
    What about ml father
    Was he a villain too

18. seredyoph

seredyoph Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Syrena_Nightshade18

Syrena_Nightshade18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please tell me there's an uncensored translated version too cuz i found nothinggggg :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::aww::aww::aww:

20. HeavenMemory

HeavenMemory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhwa ch 16 and I'm excited to know what will happen next. Can someone please spoil the FL's reaction upon seeing the ML's twin brother? Also, who was the woman in red that committed suicide? Was she the ML's ex-fiancee?

Thank you so much! ^_^