Resolved A Korean MC where he was put to the game world.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dearest_Reader, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a game that was considered a failure to the whole Korean game.
    Because there are many deaths of characters, the power gap between characters, and it's a tragic ending. The only good point is that the game had great quality and many handsome beautifully detailed characters in the game.

Mc is the only one who keeps playing the game besides everyone around him.
    When he joined the military?/school? He was caught by someone who said, “What are you playing?” When that person saw the game, they expressed their disappointment and called him a sad person? Because of it.

One day, Mc was sick and went to the hospital to get a checkup. The doctor said he has cancer. (It was liver or heart cancer I think.) Mc was depressed because the game was the reason he became like this, he then started to become a shut-in more and more.
    Every day, when he kept coughing. The neighbors would complain since the dorm has thin walls and could hear sounds clearly.
    His classmate/neighbor next door, was a lively guy, the only one who hangs around Mc. That classmate takes care of him and is very worried about Mc's health.

Time skip, the game company who made the shitty game in the world has announced the end of the game and had made an ending scenario. Everyone in the comments mocked, saying why are they still keeping that game alive. Mc tried to defend it but was attacked by many haters.

Mc retreated from the verbal fight. He was reluctant on playing the game, but he gave up and reached out his phone. The reason why he kept playing was that he wanted to find a good ending, and hopes so dearly.
    However, the white tiger, his most used character in the game died till the end and he finally reached the ending.

Mc had mixed emotions as there was no end of death from the characters in the game. The game messaged that there was a reward for completing the game. He was delighted and then he coughs out blood.
    His classmate/neighbor next door, called out to him through the door. Saying his name a few times until Mc kept on coughing and had no signs of stopping, his classmate was anxious and yelled to open the door.
    Mc didn't move at all since he had no strength to move. He thought about how his miserable death when the game told him something. (I think it was about him wanting to have a good ending for the game) and Mc agreed. The Mc then fallen out of consciousness or to simply put, he died in my opinion.

When MC woke up, he was wearing a school uniform with the other guys. When they told their names as well as the clues surrounding him. MC found out that he was in the game and he's currently in the middle of an examination with other students that he's teaming up with. When Mc asked about their group name, he found out that their group will face tragedy because there was a monster that will kill them off. It was also the beginning of the game.

---
    I tried to find this novel a few days ago when I suddenly remembered that I did not finish it because I deleted my history accidentally a month ago. :sweating_profusely:
    And I'm surprised that I remembered most of the details in the first few chapters of the novel. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

So if anyone knows the title, please tell me. :blobokhand:

2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ex Rank Supporting Role’s Replay in a Prestigious School

Dearest_Reader likes this.
  3. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy moly, that was quick! :blobsweat_2:
    But, thanks @canaria23, it was the right one. I finally have something to read and mtl with all my might! :blob_pompom: