Discussion A list of No CP Quick transmigrations

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by NightmareSeller, Mar 15, 2021.

1. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No CP = no couple

The protagonist either
    1- doesn't have any romantic relationships at all and never thinks about having one.
    [No CP] Quickly wear and call it mother
    Reincarnation Paradise

The Good Mother System
    The Villain is Happy Being a Father [This one is a bit tricky as the sequel has a CP]
    Quick Piercing Mission: Cannon Fodder Comes to Counterattack
    Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks
    Quick Transmigration: Snatching Golden Fingers
    Anti-Cheater Strategies
    The Cultivation Of The Maid
    All The Male Leads Want to Eat Swan Meat

My waiting list:
    [No CP] I am a nanny in Three Thousand World [Quick Wear] [No CP] The Taoist sister of cannon fodder [Crossing Books] 【No CP】Perfect Accompanying Training [Quick Wear] [No CP] [Comprehensive Martial Arts] My life will stop
    [No CP] Female partner is addicted to science [Quick Wear] 【无CP】女配沉迷科学[快穿]
    [No CP] Reverse Life (Quick Pass) 【无CP】逆转人生(快穿)
    [No CP] The gluttonous food collapses the plot [Quickly wear] 【无CP】饕餮吃崩了剧情[快穿]

2- Has romantic entanglement with others, but for reasons such as:

a) being rational, perfectionism or a natural scum they can let go of the relationship and move on, either into a new relationship (which won't be their last) or choose to be a lone wolf as being in a relationship doesn't bring them satisfaction [Aka in this situation the problem is from protagonists themselves] [For example, there was a male protagonist that due to his character back story had a tendency for true love, for that reason he truly did try to have a loving relationship, and when he saw women who were deeply in love with scum and willing to sacrifice a lot for them, he went and helped them move on from that love and shadow, and in the process he did truly loved them and admired them for their deep love. But he truly couldn't continue with those women when they could move on as he was inherently suspicious, if the woman could move on from that relationship, what gave him the confidence that they couldn't let go of their love for him. (he did try a lot, damn it for 25 lives, and even erased his memory twice but at the end, he had to accept that the problem was himself and there was more to life than a simple love of men and women, he became a lone wolf, but not a depressed one, a lone wolf who moved on achieved great things and doesn't truly mind having a relationship in the future, but he won't force, only accepts it if love truly comes naturally. Male with a high position, kicking the male lead [fast wear]] [Another situation is the natural scum protagonist, they are not annoying (like those players and cheaters) on the country they are serious and responsible in each of their relationships but the problem is their love dies as quickly as it comes, and when there is no love, they don't see a reason to continue the relationship, they try to minimize the damage for their lover, and they never hide, their nature from the start. (Look if the love interest can't symphysis with them and start a relationship with a scum, why should a scum who at that point is truly interested in them, let go of the relationship?] But they also know that a forced relationship is more harmful than a clear break Ex-Girlfriend Blackens Every Day Professional Accomplishment Of A White Lotus The Last Slag I’m in a Shuraba Every Time I Open My Eyes Show Off Once in Every World
    Can't say it completely fit (Well he learns he loves himself ==) But this one is my personal favorite I'm sorry, I'm cold here [Quick wear] 不好意思,在下冷淡[快穿]]

b) Their love interest(s) have problems either scum or villain, meaning there is no love interest suitable for a serious relationship. In this stories, protagonists clearly know their wants and needs, and the importance and factors of a healthy relationship, they are mature and sensible, and don't mind having a relationship but won't force it
    How To Become A Great White Moonlight

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
    Vace13, Despapa69, Anirose and 3 others like this.
  2. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say that I really wish people would stop MTLing titles, or just edit them:
    穿书 = book transmigration, not crossing books
    快穿 = quick transmigration, not quick/fast wear

Honestly, seeing 快穿任务:炮灰来逆袭 translated as "Quick Piercing Mission: Cannon Fodder Comes to Counterattack" hurts me.
    It's 快穿 (quick transmigration) + 任务(task/mission), how could you translate it as "Quick Piercing Mission"???
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I don't know why I'm so sensitive about this now, it used to not bother me at all. But yeah. Please translate properly, I'm sure you know what the terms mean, it's just people don't edit them.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to more No CP QTs~

ultimateReader and riririn like this.
  3. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    You see, I also hate the broken MTL, but as a member of the lazy people club, I admit that I'm not an editing material
    It's weird, you hate it when others do it, but when it comes to yourself, you realize you've joined the club.

This one is not my pot, thank you.
    Quick Piercing Mission -> https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...-cannon-fodder-comes-to-counterattack.119766/

Anirose and aShinyVaporeon like this.
  4. aShinyVaporeon

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I know you probably didn't translate that, the "you" was kind of just a random pronoun I threw in there. I can go add "Quick transmigration: cannon fodder comes to counterattack" to the associated names. XD

5. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    In hope of a future with perfect MT
    You see all the novel pick up requests I have posted are the stories that I like, had MTLed, and also the ones that had destroyed my English

aShinyVaporeon likes this.
  6. riririn

riririn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAOOO I saw this too and went :sweating_profusely:

aShinyVaporeon likes this.
  7. Spirit Needle

Spirit Needle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds MTL. 快 is fast 穿 can be piercing. Do translator not understand some phrases?

8. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Lilix66

Lilix66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. aShinyVaporeon

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say that 48 Hours a Day can be considered QT, but Super Dimensional Wizard is just a normal world hopping novel.

Strongest Abandoned Son is a pretty generic harem cultivation novel, I believe the romance is either just late or not really there, considering it's a generic harem cultivation novel.

11. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'm not sure either, other than reading 2 arcs of 48 hours a day, I personally haven't read any of the others but wrote them as a note based on the tags,
    No CP -> The ones under the "No CP" banner don't have the QT tag, I just wrote them here as a reminder for myself [It's a pain when the sites get blocked and your bookmarks become useless.]
    NO CP & QT -> Well if you are an MTLer here a list of No CP QTs
    Note: I use the site to find the novels, and yes, I do use the pirated sites, don't kill me. Sigh!
    I may really gone mad but here is a list of smut QTs [NU], I don't even know why I'm putting it here

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  12. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    You put these two together and I get a feeling that you're looking for a female lead who's a wolf in sheep clothes but all we see is her acting as a white lotus? Well if you're looking for fake white lotus females then -> There Are Always Lovers Killing Each Other For Me -> This one is surprisingly 1v1 [yes and no]
    I’m in a Shuraba Every Time I Open My Eyes -> No CP but the point is not starting a relationship but breaking one
    Show Off Once in Every World -> Okay this one is a bit confusing at the end MC is with her panda but well the process is a bit complicated, kind of NP
    Give a Kiss to Paranoid Men -> 1v1
    well, that how much I remember QuickTransmigration[Female!MC]
    I hope it helps, but if you were looking for NO CP then you can tell me, I've got a bunch of No CP female MCs that haven't been shared but MTL is needed

13. Lilix66

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the recommendation! Yes I’m looking for the fake white lotus :blobrofl: actually i prefer NO-CP too! (Im tired with the same soul following mc lol) and i dont mind mtl. Please add more recommendation here~ also i want to add 1 more fake white lotus with no cp (so far i read) to the list~ idk if you’ve read or not here is the title:
    攻略那个渣[快穿]

Anirose likes this.
  14. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    The same soul, 1v1. sigh! when I started reading QTs this theme was fun but later it became the worst cliche [A super No CP lover's comment]
    Actually, there are two stories in which ML(s) refuses to be the target, the first one is I Ran Away after I was Forced into a Love Polygon this one brought a large question to me, whether different soul fragments even want to become one again or not?
    The second one is super niche He heard his lover discussing with the system how to attack him 他听到爱人在和系统讨论怎么攻略他 [No CP + QT + Male MC] and is from the same author of several great QTs
    I personally don't have a problem with fake white lotus MCs if and only if, The author also writes MC's mental activity so we get the feeling that MC has a sense of the measure of her/his strategy [Most written fake white lotus MCs have a problem of being overdramatic, I mean even if you are acting that parts of your life so you must have a sense of measure] and I've got a recommendation for you the white lotus lover Raiders are all at Shura Field [Quick Pass] 攻略皆是修罗场[快穿],
    another one that was fun is (System) Retreat, Cinderella_Gu Chu [End + Fan Wai] (系统)退散吧,灰姑娘_顾楚【完结+番外】 by 顾楚

Lilix66 likes this.
  15. Lilix66

Reading List:
    Link
    1vs1 is good until you read too many series and become totally tired of it lolll. I love fake white lotus just because it’s satisfying seeing the miserable scums ending :ROFLMAO:
    Thankyou again for the recommendation!! The first one sounds interesting and I’ll keep all on my list first!

ambigusmall and Anirose like this.
  16. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No CP is good, since it is more focus and 'consistent'
    No flopping into some nonsense romance at the end..
    I mean, there's some series become messed up because of forced romance :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Obvious mention it was romance from the start is good, at least you know it was romance from the start.
    Crappy romance but it is obvious from the start is okay, I mean sometimes you just want to read it.
    But good series become crappy because of sudden forced romance is not okay! :blobsob::blobsob:

Romance is okay, I'm not hating romance even though I like no romance more, but!!! forced romance or sudden romance out of no where, butchering good story because of romance is...not okay!

Unnecessary romance too, I mean there series that is way better and proper without romance, but it forced unnecessary romance, the romance become annoying, it is...not good..

--

When you read 1v1 QT too much, that mostly it end up in these categories.

- 'actually they are dating in real life, but forgot, then they push mc to qt so they back fell in love with the love interest again'
    - 'love interest (raider) fall in love with mc, so they keep messing up the mc's mission' -> just let mc do their work properly please
    - 'somehow mc end up collecting same soul while other raider not' -> it isn't mentioned why most of time.
    - 'somehow love interest fell in love with mc, and then it starts 'haunting' mc in everyworld'

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    ambigusmall and Rania want to QT like this.
  17. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? I don't know why it's romantic for those endings to happen.
    In my story I'm writing a whole arc about the original world and uncovered all mysteries about the MCs then the ML and his sister(2nd FL) agreed to turn their lovers' previous lives happier(by missions) so their soul merdians can relax and return as flawless deities again, even if the cost was too make all memories they made with their spouses reseted and watch them with somebody else.

Raebit likes this.
  18. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!! I mean that's unconditional love!!
    The other is manipulative in the name of love!

Well it is okay, I mean dark stuff is good too, yandere and stuff is fine, but the thing is, they make it seems as natural! like totally romantic!
    Like normal thing to do!!
    While it looks romantic you should be aware it isn't normal.

There is a different watching criminal movie do stuff, it feels exciting, but we do know it isn't normal for breaking law, so watching it for enjoy not to imitate.
    But this is like watching criminal movie, thinking it is cool, and the feeling I got is being criminal is okay and normal to do thatl! :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

19. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I'm a hardcore fan of No CP when it comes to east Asian media and western YA, that doesn't mean that I have a problem with heavily focused romance novels, on the country outside these two spheres most of my reads are about complicated emotional lines, the problem is I don't know why a healthy, deep and meaningful romance is nearly [Not completely] impossible to find among east Asian's media and YA.
    Maybe each part of the world's literature has its own specialty. You can't expect a famous doctor to fix your broken car.

Rania want to QT and Raebit like this.
  20. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is western YA mean?
    I'm agree, each have different speciality. Like Chinese "creating QT" and Japanese "creating Isekai"..Their romance have different area.
    I'm fan of No CP since, there is a lot of romance there, just because. forced or annoying or doesn't sit right to me.

Example I don't like is
    The Male MC have cautious personality, but trusting Heroine that he met for the first time, even worse, the Heroine isn't the pure type.
    Where is his cautiousness??

I'm actually quite okay with dark romance, healthy romance, all of it is fun to read, like exciting, as long as the writing is good.

Also the moment you just want horror and thrilling.
    The story is exciting, fun, horror! and suddenly
    Heyy there is a romance!, like..off putting.. very much
    Like the romance is unnecessary...

There is different between room filled with pink lolita things then suddenly there is a black grotesque zombie things out of nowhere in middle of pinkness vs the room itself have black ribbon and pink lolita, even there is somehow black it still blend with pink lolita, since it was ribbon. <- but some person indeed have different taste some like it, so, in the end No CP is more close to the preference side.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    Rania want to QT likes this.