Resolved A manga about a really lazy + smart/genius general protag(?)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by kohaichi, Mar 10, 2022.

1. kohaichi

kohaichi [Drifting in the world of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so this is the only thing I remember... uhh details that I think is included in the Manga...(it's been years since I last stopped binge reading mangas so I don't have my reading list of them *cries*)

• this is what I am sure of, at first the lazy guy didn't want to lead an army but someone somehow convinced him cuz I think something important event/circumstance happened/occured(I think some old guy died, and the lazy guy must know him...I THINK ye)
    • I think he's actually a really genius guy in the past but started neglecting himself at some point, then turned into a really lazy character...
    • I also remember that the lazy guy actually has some really sad past that's why he's like that...(lol nvm am not sure about this one)
    • I am actually not sure if the general is the protag or just the 2nd protagonist.
    • Am also not sure if it's a romance(maybe not), but I vaguely remember that the Main Protag is female. OR NOT?! gosh I am confusing you guys am sorry i have a really bad memory
    • So this Lazy male character is actually really smart, he likes to do things in the most practical way: achieving his objective in as less as energy and effort he could spend
    • He's really smart in tactics I think that's why someone made him general(not sure if it's general but ye he lead an army)
    • people didn't expect him to do good judging from his really lazy countenance but nooo, he's actually very good at leading people and he even lead his small army to do whatever their task was in the easiest way possible. So when other army group were still struggling trying acheive their objectives, this guy and his army is already lazing around in the resting place since they were already done...
    • I remember also that the guy and his friends somehow got swept in the sea one time and they ended up in a deserted island, then when they went to check out the structure of the island, they realized they are in an enemy's camp.
    • To go back, they had to pass through the enemy's borders or their camp. so they acted as (what do you call the victims of war? when you kidnap another country's citizens as hostage? can't remember the term...) so ye, lazy guy and company planned to act like one while others act as the enemy's guards to pass through their borders....
    • I think in the end as they escaped that place they even saved some hostages from that enemy's camp while they were at it...

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
  2. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alderamin on the Sky, maybe? I remember the stranded parts from the anime are similar to your description

3. kohaichi

kohaichi [Drifting in the world of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    oh man I think this is it!!! TYSM!

upload_2022-3-10_19-6-25.png
    yeas XDDD