Resolved A means to break through said universe X dimensional interference?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, May 9, 2018.

?

Is this method plausible for invading X?

1. Plausible for now.

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Not plausible.

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    id prolly die from excessive blood loss desu

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Okay.
    2. Natives will obviously wouldn't be able to kill X, since killing X is universal suicide. These natives have agendas to replace X itself with their own wills, but again, does X care? No, since its like placing important to ant trying to climb itself on your boot, but you won't notice, unless said ants are many and dangerous. Only then would X will care and eliminate them but does having dangerous ants (or bigger animals or bugs) climbing on happen everyday. It doesn't so X will not always interfere unless it reaches a certain threat level.
    3. Correct if such an event happens.
    4. No, only invader can do this. An invader is a Greater or Lesser Throne that go against the Eternity. Said invader is not ready to go against the Eternity, so this invader plans to devour every molecule (universe) of the Eternity. Think of the invader as a specialized virus or pathogen that exists only to harm the Eternity. The rest of the universes (Thrones) can only hope to gain the Eternity's favor for its survival, but this is already plot convenience. I won't dwell on this matter.
    5. A mortal cannot break these invisible walls. The invader intends to help some of the natives transcend their limits and become Thrones themselves but when this happens, X will confront or converse with these new Thrones inside X. Unfortunately, X is preoccupied with the invader's assault form the inside and outside, but new Throne (natives) can either help X or the invader. As for how the natives act in such a scenario is plot convenience, so I will not discuss that. I'm only wondering if the means of invading X is plausible or not.

3. Karma

Karma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well to answer if it plausible or not to use this type of means is no.
    As point 3 X kills all powerful beings. This includes the "thrones".

As for not caring about ants for novels its sorta fine cause u can just equate it to plot making the OP beings careless but in reality a extremely powerful being got there by either killing everyone else to get there or being born before everyone else and living an extremely long time. both cases will generate a wise timeless entity which would definitely kill these ants.
    i would equate this to a situation like this.
    u have an ant nest in your backyard. your bored so u let it grow and u will stomp it out later. But then u got an enemy smashing your door down. you would just immediately stomp all over this nest and then go to defend your door because it doesnt actually take much effort.

4. Recouer

Recouer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's possible but not deniable so your theory is more akin to belief than theory.

5. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    What if the Throne has already made its own embryonic walls? X will not be able to completely kill these Thrones, but materially destroyed Thrones (psychical bodies) cannot interfere with the material aspects of X unless X allows the Throne to complete its own invisible walls or a slight moment of weakness where X is unable to stop a Throne from completing its invisible walls.

I still need to name this invisible walls, any ideas what I should call these completed invisible walls?
    The premise itself is fictional but since were only discussing about how universes interact with other universes, then this makes the overall discussion simpler. I'm not trying to make it realistic as possible, since that would just fry my brain, but I will make it reasonable so the logic behind the theory is sound. Besides the focus inside X and how the natives of X will either defend or destroy X from themselves or the invader.

6. Karma

Karma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe dimensional wall?, dimensional barrier?, universe barrier?,

1. throne has made own dimensional barrier/wall/thing
    if this has happened then throne cant affect things outside of its barrier just like how X cant do anything. unless the embryonic walls are like less effective? but then they would be killable? u gotta find some theory as to why they can affect stuff outside but not be killed by X.
    also are the throne's new universes located inside X's universe? then there has to be some kind of like parent child relationship between the new universe and X.

7. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:

A worthy sacrifice for a greater cause!!! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

Pray Alpha likes this.
  8. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    1. X can eliminate natives who have yet to complete their Ether Membrane (temp. name) to Level 4.
    2. X is a Throne who has achieved EM-4 or a Level 4 Ether Membrane.
    3. All creation in X (Ozymandias' Universe) are by default at EM-1.
    4. EM-1 is the physical aspect of reality. EM-2 is the psychic, and EM-3 is the spiritual while EM-4 is the divine aspect of X's reality.
    5. Ozymandias, true name of Universe X or X himself, can rewrite the Divine Script of X. Rewriting X means alter the fundamentals laws of principle and concept of the natural state of existence in X's reality (universe).
    6. Ozymandias can only rewrite EM-1 existences (or natives/lifeforms/sentient beings) but for those who have achieved EM-2 and above. X can only either eliminate them or allow them to exist as EM-2 cannot interfere with the fundamentals laws of X.
    7. EM-2 is configuration. EM-3 is creating a separate function from X (said Throne's own fundamental laws/aspects based on X). EM-4 is application of all functions; an app. The native who has achieved EM-4 will become a Throne, and the more functions (aspects) a Throne has. The larger and greater the influence it will have on the outer-verse (void) while strengthening and expanding a Throne's EM (Invisible Walls).
    8. X can and could eliminate a singular potential native (Throne candidate) out of a trillionth timelines, but he will not. For plot convenience, X is assembling an army of new EM-4's from his reality for some particular reason. Of course, he will not prioritize EM-1 to 3's, only EM-4's can interfere with this reality.
    9. Lastly, when a native becomes an EM-4, the aspects/functions/fundamental laws might be similar to X, but the core structure of that native's reality. A metaphysical throne which houses the Divine Will of a Throne (EM-4) is different from X.
    10. For example, if X's Divine Will ~ Ainhiar Alealam ~, the complete collapse of the world (his reality), then the native's own Divine Will would be oppose X's whether it's intentional or not, since EM is steadily growing space and influence. Each Throne is a singularity of his or her own, while the invader is a paradoxical singularity (another topic).
    How does the cataclysmic crisis fit with EM-4's? When two or more EM-4's clash against each other with their Divine Wills; it leads to them creating a very small spatial interference to the outer-verse or Tohu (Void). This a natural phenomena when two EM-4's clash as to avoid shattering both realities, rather than defeating or assimilating the defeated EM-4. It is a clash of wills and who loses the will to fight first, will instantly be defeated by opposing will. With the gap in X, invader can slip bits of itself and slowly manifest to the point it can devour X including the new EM-4 inside X.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  9. Karma

Karma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds pretty plausible. but i would make X a EM-5, also normal mortals should be EM-0,
    EM-1 is like researching the "law", (based upon the home universe they were born in)
    then EM-2 will "configure/theorise" about that "law",
    EM-3 will "modify" that "law",
    EM-4 will create that "law",
    EM-5 is to create multiple new "laws" based upon the original "law" ,
    as for the invader it will be a EM-6, where it has begun to combine "laws" to return to the origin. (disconnects from home universe law)
    EM-7 could then be the generation of new realities,
    EM-8 generation of the void/eternity that u mentioned before?

X must be EM-5 because he contains/is a reality but the EM-4's are not, else EM-4's would also have a reality which overlaps X's reality and then there is the whole issue of cant affect another EM's reality thing.
    also you would have to make X not the creator of the universe then. he would need to be like a controller? because he cant actually make realities/universes
    but yea your EM-4 fight sounds plausible, but there would really be no reason to fight. you would need to introduce something that would take them fight because the invader(EM-6) cant control/nudge EM-4's
    they would probably also know about the invader and know what he is trying to do and would stop him due to them being devoured as well.
    im not sure about answer 10. i dont really get the oppose X bit? do you mean their "law" will oppose X's if X's dimension is broken?
    but this would be bad for them as well because then their laws would be opposite of what they were before X was destroyed and so would ruin their understanding

Lazriser likes this.
  10. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, I hate stories that use trope terms like "dimension" incorrectly.

Dimension is width, height, depth. There is NO evidence to suggest that tesseracts or other higher dimensional objects (4+) can exist.

If multiple universes exist, they may be inaccessible by simple spatial distances. We may have a neighbor universe only a few quintillion light years away.

Now then, if these two universes are separated by quantum barrier, for example if the Copenhagen school of multiple universes is correct, and each event spawns an alternate universe, then it can be done this way:

To create an event so that two different quantum realities can be merged...would take a change in the total energy state in a universe...to enable tunneling from a different energy state would require...every star in a universe going hyper-nova.

If multiple universes are spatially separated, Larry Niven suggests harvesting vacuum energy could reduce space...shrinking the universe ever so slightly.

Of course you could suggest using wormholes to take advantage of non-Einstein folds in the space time geodesic...but to hold open both mouths of a wormhole requires exotic matter...

Ok, suppose by magically eliminating Coulomb force in a violet supergiant you could get a hyper nova...this is then used to create exotic matter...

Sounds good? :p

Lazriser likes this.
  11. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be honest with you. I vaguely understood the vacuum energy, quantum conversion and spatial part only.:blobdizzy:
    I ain't trying to make a realistic theoretical scenario of how universes are to be. I just want to makes the means of invading of said universe plausible, since its all about magic, etc.
    1. I'm basing the EM's from the Four Worlds from the Kabbalah. Having a lot EM Levels will make the theme a cultivation story rather than a Grand Guignol on a particular country/city (yeah, them generic scenario). I's heavily influenced by Dies irae ~Amentes Amentes~ power scaling and Toaru Majutsu no Index OT & NT world building.
    2. EM-0 is the hidden function of the soul while EM-1 is the utmost physical limitations of the material world.
    3. EM-2 is the limit breaking of material world where paranormal phenomena happens from and alters material aspects of reality.
    4. EM-3 is the materialization of these paranormal phenomena (reality) within a certain area of effect (in another reality).
    5. EM-4 is the expanding and materialization from the physical to metaphysical (vise versa) of these paranormal phenomena (clashing of realities).
    6. I had already an outer-zone (Void/Tohu) where these realities will clash to maintain the stability of parent reality (Universe X).
    7. Tohu is in fact another reality hidden yet overlapping. It separates and maintains other realities (universes).
    8. As the plot demands, invader is a cosmic entity that acts a like virus or pathogen in the overall cosmos. Assimilation and conversion to become the antithesis of creation. Meaning, cosmic invader can only exist within Tohu unless there is a gap or shattering when EM-4's clash.
    9. This is why the invader can overwrite any reality except a particular zone (Elder Thrones and Lesser Transcendent) once within another reality but other EM-4's can only rewrite their own realities and clash other realities with brute force. The winner gets to either destroy (break), assimilate (plunder/devour), or combine (merge equilibrium).
    10. Again, there is only write, rewrite and overwrite. There's also the World Script, Divine Script, Ethereal Records, Cardinal Code, and Ether Load. Well, this is plot convenience.
    Anyways, thanks for helping me revision this. I'll try to look up for other means later, but for now.:blob_grin:

Karma likes this.
  12. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Arthur C. Clarke said any sufficently advanced science is indistinguishable from magic.
    A derivative of this quote is any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from science.

Even magic has to conform to the laws of physics. :p

Lazriser likes this.
  13. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    What you quote is undeniably true for me as Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei and Toaru Majutsu no Index have a very solid foundation what, where, and when magic and science blur into a line we call the cause and effect of a phenomenon.
    To my regret, I lack the knowledge in this field and I prefer to study archaic knowledge rather than modern science, though scientific equations gives me headaches. I still like science since I too share the same belief that science is simply magic observed from two different yet similar windows. Alas, I desire to write a Grand Guignol in a modern setting and the supernatural (EM) is only the means to the finale of this story. A Grand Guignol so twisted it goes against the norm of modern day life and possibly even eras long past. Action! Action! Action!

userunfriendly likes this.
  14. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn...Good for you! My last advice is to write something you're proud of when it's done. ;) Thumbs up!

(I write like a physicist...due to circumstances, I've been remiss on completing on FF my story based on Mahouka..."By the Short Hairs" if you want a sample of my writing. ;) I also do comedies...:p)

15. Pray Alpha

Pray Alpha [Lonci & Salty's kouhai]- Leader of Abyss's Harem

Reading List:
    Link
    This discussion is too confusing for me

Also, since when I'm a loli?!
    ε٩(。•ˇ₃ˇ•。)۶з

Even if somehow universe X is broken or destroyed, I'm not a Loli!!
    This is an established fact throughout the multi-universe.
    But if one of me in other universe is still a child, then yes, I'm a loli...
    If not then I'm always will be a distressed onee-san, a bit tsu..... I mean with bad choices and socially awkward...ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Teehee~ *hugs*

I have no idea what this crazy thread is all about either, but it seemed to involve Cthulu, so I summoned your husband and then you by chance! *snuggle snuggle*

Pray Alpha likes this.
  17. Pray Alpha

Pray Alpha [Lonci & Salty's kouhai]- Leader of Abyss's Harem

Reading List:
    Link
    that is way too random!!!!

*got snuggled* ⸜(*ˊᗜˋ*)⸝
    Wait I'm not supposed to be happy!!!

18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *laughs and snuggle snuggle* You should be happy! Being happy is important!!! \(^^)/

Pray Alpha likes this.
  19. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    *Meanwhile in another universe*
    @Frozen tentacled ink @AliceShiki @Pray Alpha are discussing whether a certain nuffian can be identified as little girl or not. Even if parallel versions of this nuffian is younger or older in the various timelines of each universal world line.:facepalm:
    By the Short Hairs is in Community Fictions? Never mind, I'll just search it up.:hmm:

Pray Alpha likes this.
  20. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    FF=Fanfiction.net