LCD A Monster Who Levels Up

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Parpaing

Parpaing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kinda disappointed with the nosferatu being on par with actual vampires when their appearance are that of monster-vampire crossbreed, you'd think they'd have reduced intelligence and live more on instinct, but no, apparently they're fucking geniuses, all of them, and as powerful as vampires, and for some reason, there's one that has strength equal to the vampire highborn-thingy that's just under the vampire lord. It makes no sense unless you think that vampires are just another species of monsters, that have no reason to exist and just appeared out of nowhere, the first vampire wasn't blessed by some god, and having the bloodline dilute more and more until you have the monstrous, mindless nosferatu who are the underling, you don't have a super powerful mage trying to uncover the secret to immortality discovering an elixir, requiring them to absorb blood to stay alive otherwise they go crazy.

No, vampires are just monsters that just exist, because magic, and so are the nosferatu, monsters that just happen to exist, they appeared out of nowhere, have no reason to exist, they appeared out of nowhere. They have no relation to eachother, except for the fact that they both drink blood.

2. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    And millions of female hearts with his cuteness.

3. gunstriker

gunstriker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The site seems to be down. Is that happening for anyone else?

4. Hokoga

Hokoga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately it's happening to me as well :(

5. un-known

un-known Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say that it is possible that the Nosferatu are vampires with mud blood and they are considered to be slaves and lesser beings by vampires because of such a thing.

Now think if the vampire valued noble blood and pride whilst the nosferatu valued capability who would be stronger?

6. A_Passing_Wanderer

A_Passing_Wanderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys. The site is currently migrating servers. It will take a bit of time, but normal services will resume as soon as possible.

Paps and Hokoga like this.
  7. Parpaing

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't matter if the nosferatu value strength above all else, they would still be weaker if they're degenerated vampires.

8. un-known

un-known Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they mentioned that noble blood didn't mean stronger vampire
    plus having an anomaly among the nosferatu is not really hard to come by
    also, they sent their lackies to fight the nosferatu, intelligence isn't really affected by blood, so the nosferatu could deceive and misinform the vampires.

9. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think they are degraded vampires. in the same way a werewolf is not a degraded Lycanthrope. i think it is more about which side of the spectrum from monster to human they lean, rather than the intelligence or rank of existence that they have. also the Nosferatu are at least somewhat weaker since even the strongest of them is still subordinate to the vampire lord and not his equal. it seems that there is a monster and non monster version of mythological creatures in this story. i wouldn't be surprised if there were monster versions of the beast men/ Soo-ins who look less like monster girls and more like Furries.

Alucard DCLXVI likes this.
  10. Parpaing

Reading List:
    Link
    If you read my original point, that's what I'm saying is bad about the story, vampires and nosferatu are exactly the same and that's lame.

11. Parpaing

Reading List:
    Link
    Nosferatu are mythological creatures too, just from another culture, I don't really get your point because it has no causal link, no matter how human a monster is, it won't mean it's stronger, it's just that its transformation abilities are stronger while vampires have no real connection to the vampires other than having a thirst for blood, also, you don't see werewolves beating lycans to the ground while nosferatu have that potential in this story.

12. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did they talk about the relation in power between werewolves and lycanthropes? i thought they just mentioned that they both exist and lycanthropes are more rare. also i don't understand the rest of what you are arguing. i never said that nosferatu were not mythological creatures. i am saying that they are showing nosferatu as the monster equivalent to the civilized species of blood sucking creatures known as Vampire. just like how the only known difference between a lycanthrope and a werewolf is how much control they have over the transformation. i honestly don't remember how they described the physical attributes of a nosferatu, but i would assume they don't look as human as a vampire who is just a human with large concealable fangs. they probably look more similar to the classic image of "Noseratu" from the original movie with the creepy beady eyes, waxy white skin, visable veins, bald head, bat like ears, land large sharp rows of teeth in the mouth that opens up just a bit too much. have they ever explained what the criteria that seperates a "person" from a monster? because it clearly isn't just being human.

13. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    So we gonna see sleeping dog torture soon?
    or Force Evolve into Lycan?

14. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow the site is giving me this mesage when I try to see the chapter: "Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_field() in /home/fantaun1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Extend-x/extend.php:96 Stack trace: #0 /home/fantaun1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): top_hr('') #1 /home/fantaun1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #2 /home/fantaun1/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/fantaun1/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/views/global/_content-the-content.php(11): do_action('x_before_the_co...') #4 /home/fantaun1/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/global/view-routing.php(182): include('/home/fantaun1/...') #5 /home/fantaun1/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/global/view-routing.php(55): X_View_Router::render('/home/fantaun1/...', Array, true) #6 /home/fantaun1/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/views/global/_content.php(17): x_get_view('global', '_content', 'the-content') #7 /home/fantaun1/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/fr in /home/fantaun1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Extend-x/extend.php on line 96" whats going on???

Caskie likes this.
  15. Caskie

Caskie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. I don't really have anything else to add, so have this smiley face as consolation. ;)

Paps likes this.
  16. A_Passing_Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Noted. Will find out what's going on. Get back to you soon.

17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks.

Caskie likes this.
  18. A_Passing_Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, the site should be back up now. However, there are still one or two bugs showing up every now and then. If you find any, please join the JFB Discord channel and let us know. Thanks.

Caskie, Agame, Teisen and 2 others like this.
  19. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will do but it would have to wait to tomorrow, even so from all the readers thanks for the effort.

Hokoga likes this.
  20. NewToThis

NewToThis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG,
    Is really every single Character in this Novel a virgin?

Parpaing likes this.