LCD A Monster Who Levels Up

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a gut feel that this is good.

Paps and Hokoga like this.
  2. Minokyuu

Minokyuu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if there's any romance in the list you recommend then thats i choose if not then just go for , the returner since yay for yandere

ps can u spoil the ending if its true since i really wanna believe thats its fake if not then T_T

3. A_Passing_Wanderer

A_Passing_Wanderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read The Returner up to chapter 82 and it's quite funny. The main character is a troll. And also happens to be a "former" demon lord, as well. However, it's 580+ chapters long. If I do TL it, then man, it's gonna take a long, long time to finish it...

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  4. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Bit similar to EER as expected. When you said the yandere was for comedy I immediately thought of Na YuNa.

Also you might wanna check Chamber's poll somewhere in NUF...there were some Korean novels that people wanted to be picked up.

Hokoga and Paps like this.
  5. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That I do brother, what the author is planning for MC will bring so mutch hate in this LCD that I am sure a lot of guys will enter just to curse at the author. Even so lets just end it and be done with it.
    The returner sounds interesting, as long as it avoids the usual traps that take quility from a good qork, I could go with it, either way I will await for your next project.

6. A_Passing_Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    The Returner MC's trollness is on another scale altogether. You think you read about troll MCs? This guy can do one better. Everyone in the novel, and I do mean absolutely everyone MC meets, goes batshit crazy insane because of MC's troll-y ways. Even his monster underlings suffer the similar fate... Most of the comedy comes from that, plus the exasperated reactions of everyone else. There's also a fair bit fantasy battle set pieces, a grand conspiracy, a potential tsundere (although she fears him more than anything else, really) but most of all, it focuses squarely on Korean sitcom-like comedic moments.

Next: My Shooting Range, One Million.

It's set in 2080 (or was it 2060?) and the earth has several portals that leads to two other isekai worlds - alternate earths - where hunters can go back and forth hunting monsters.
    The game system is called "SAVE" and it's a fairly standard one.
    MC is a former champion archer, but now disfigured and a shell of a former self. Also a 2nd-year high school student. His family line is a sort-of famous martial arts bloodline with inherited martial art cultivation methods and whatnots.
    It has really slow start, but then, picks up with a bang around chapter 10~15. Also, written more like a proper novel rather than your usual WN shenanigans.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Hokoga, Paps and Shield Loyalist like this.
  7. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    *waits for translation*

8. A_Passing_Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    ?? Which one?

9. heiro001

heiro001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    of your made up (or real?) korean crossover webnovel obviously! :blobtongue:

A_Passing_Wanderer and Paps like this.
  10. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... you are putting me in a pickled here, the two of them sound to good to pass up. So how come an highschool student already became world Champion and falled from grace???

11. A_Passing_Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    He was one of those junior championship winners. Can't remember properly if he was gearing up to enter the Olympics or some such, but iirc, he started entering competitions around 12 years old or something. Then at 15~16, gets into a horrific car accident that kills his parents and disfigures him. He spends almost a year recuperating, returns to school and tries to enter the world of archery again.

But because of his disfigurement, he can't win any competitions, and then, he's pressured by the school admins to drop out.

The last one in the shortlist so far: The Grand Mage Returns After 4000 Years.

It's set in a medieval fantasy setting. MC is named Frey (Or Prey, or even Pray...) and is a wealking. Can't use magic, is hated by everyone.
    Then the sealed soul of the Grand Mage from 4000 years ago, Lucas Trueomen, enters his body. And the Grand Mage wants revenge on those who sealed him all those years ago. Cue ensuing chaos.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Paps likes this.
  12. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that done well, or is the typical scholl full of dumb people that has one asking for the sanity if the individuals kind of plot??

13. A_Passing_Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    The actual school bit doesn't eat up too much of chapters. There's one chapter where MC's talking to his coach, then another one in the corridor where he shows off how badass he is, and then, it's the end. He quits school.

Paps likes this.
  14. Kenpachiramasama

Kenpachiramasama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It basically made 90-95% of the story basically worthless really.

Paps likes this.
  15. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    I was referring to The Returner, but the other ones are good too especially the archer teen. The mage one is interesting, but it doesn't attract me much because...4000 years.
    More like everything after chapter 1.

But I'm still going to finish this...at least at the part where the final boss appears and how he takes it down.

Paps and A_Passing_Wanderer like this.
  16. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who else hasn't spoiled themselves on the ending to this novel and after seeing two pages of people complaining about it, wants to make guesses about how bad it could possibly be.
    I'll start.
    I think the novel will end with the MC going back in time and becoming his own great grandfather, and that the Mah-in that crossed over all those generations ago was just him stuck in this eternal loop that he can't find his way out of, and it just ends just like that.

Paps likes this.
  17. Valcryst

Valcryst 『Theorizing Panda』 ʕ-ᴥ – ʔ 『Ddraigslayer』 ︻デ═一

Reading List:
    Link
    This could be fun :blobowoevil_horns:
    Each of the monster forms split off and develop sentience and terrorize the world. Making Saejin basically the last boss. Each of the harem members have to face a monster. They all die a horrible death. The apocalypse comes... The old merc's phrophesy came true.

Paps likes this.
  18. Minokyuu

Minokyuu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reading List:
    Link
    Better Ending
    After the vampire took over the world,All the vampires enslaves all the mc harem members and use them for breeding ground while the mc watch while being chained

Valcryst likes this.
  19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Even more reason to ship her.

blablabla12, Hokoga, 0000000 and 2 others like this.
  20. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just had a thought, what if Sae-Jin manages to kill Bathory, he collects and absorbs her mana stone, and he can summon her as a slave that way?