Forgotten Title a movie...

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by k1nk4, Feb 7, 2019.

1. k1nk4

k1nk4 Sage Verdurous Sea Turtle

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not watch the movie, only listened to my friends talking about it, a long time ago, like ten years or more.

I think it was a sillicon valley kind of movie. I only remember my friend saying that mc was looking for a job but didnt get it, or the value offered was too little. A competitor of the place he tried to get in calls him offering work, he seems to confuse the value offered and angered tells how much the other offered. The competitor thinks he is talking about the thousands (like if he was offered 300, they thinks he is talking about 300,000). Not sure if he starts to work or not.

I can only remember these. :/
    I started to think about it for some reason and feel like watching, but I have no idea the name, actors... only can remember what I wrote above. The value offered is probrally wrong.

2. livorino

livorino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are asking for the impossible...

3. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    You realize then, the only clue you gave is that at some point in the movie. Our MC is looking for work.

4. k1nk4

k1nk4 Sage Verdurous Sea Turtle

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry, I guess my english still sucks... the main clue is that he receieves a overvalued job offer, like, before he was offered, lets say 400, for any reason the competitors thinks he is a amazing guy and tries to win him over, so when he says he was offered 400, their think he means 400,000.