Recommendations A new MTL or something to read

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Manan1106, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Manan1106

Manan1106 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've been MTLing some novels for a while now and I've gotten really bored of stuff where the protagonist starts off weak and then climb his way to the top. I've been reading stuff like "Billions of Years in the City" (AKA : 都市之活了几十亿年) and other stuff from random websites so I hope to find stuff where the ML or FL is already invincible in the universe/multiverse and is just looking to chill out in the city or something. Here's some stuff I found:
    1. 超脱奶爸都市游
    2. 一不小心把地球弄炸了怎么办
    3. 杀神归来当奶爸
    4. 帝尊奶爸闯花都
    5. 都市之最强仙尊奶爸
    6. 奶爸至尊

Can anyone please help me find stuff like that. (And no crossing over and losing your invincible cultivation and stuff like that)

Edit: "Forgotten" from RoyalRoadl/Scribblehub can count too, though it's obviously not MTL

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  2. k1llsh0t_87

k1llsh0t_87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its not exactly what you are looking for but emperors domination is pretty good since even though mc starts off weak he spent millions of years traveling the universe as an immortal crow and trained multiple people that reached the top of the universe so even from the start he is able to effortlessly defeat even top figures in the area and he only gets stronger as his cultivation increases so its less about him working his way up with countless obstacles as its more he is just gonna plow his way to the top and nothing will even pose a challenge to him as it seems like the entire universe is just dancing in the palm of his hand