Short Story A Ninja NTR story...

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by SovereignSamiul, Sep 6, 2016.

1. SovereignSamiul

SovereignSamiul Hubby of Aina Seira & SARCASTIC SECT-MASTER

Reading List:
    Link
    So...here's the story i promised @erichninja
    I suddenly got an insparation today and finished writing it in two hours straight.
    I have to say its my best work yet, i scared myself how well i can write NTR stories .
    its unedited so pardon any grammatical or spelling mistakes .

for more visit : http://formationsofdust.blogspot.com/

A tale of Ninja NTR
    -------------------------------
    Long long time in the future ...the civilization changed , much more different from the world we live in .
    Earth was shrouded with gray fog due to the mass pollution caused by ancient civilization.
    Only dim light ruled the days, night was darker too.
    The erra of modern science was found only in the ancient texts.
    This was a time ruled by ninjas.
    But, all this was about to change , the ninja erra was about to face the biggest crisis it had ever encountered in its long history.
    For Forest kingdom it was The Woods ninja guild, for Desert kingdom it was The Wind ninja guild and for Ocean kingdom was the Wave ninja guild.
    Although, on the surface the three empires seemed in harmony and peace, but inside they were constantly trying to best each other .
    Forest kingdom was the strongest of three kingdoms . The reason it boasted being the strongest of the three was a single ninja , this ninja was the reason of the Forest kingdoms strength and was a pain in the ass for the other two kingdoms.
    This ninja was called erichninja .
    He was the one who almost singlehandedly defeated the forces of The Dark world and saved the whole Shadow continent , he was a hero and his strength was acknowledged by all.
    erichninja alone suppressed the other two kingdoms alone and took the Forest kingdom to the hight of power.
    He was also the reason why the continent could enjoy its current peace .
    _______________________=________________
    Desert kingdom.
    Wind city was the capital of Desert kingdom, it was also where the Wind ninja guild was situated.
    In secret room of the guild sevral men in dark yellow clothes was seated around a table , all of their eyes were centred on a man with a scary scar across his face, this scar gave him a fierce aura.
    After his eyes silently probed all the people in the room , he slowly spoke,
    " As you all know all three kingdoms in the Shadow continent are in a standstill at present , at least on the surfase it seems like it , but in reality we are being suppressed by the Forest kindom in every way possible "
    The man paused for a moment , his gaze became even sharper ,
    " And the sole reason for our misery is that wreched erichninja . But , no more we finaly have a way to get rid of him once and for all. Ruric's department has found a solution for us ."
    At this point noded at the man named Ruric seated opposite of him .
    Seeing the man nod , Ruric opened his mouth with a caough ,
    " Me and my team has been exploring the ruins left by ancient civilizations with the Ocean kingdom for a long time now, but recently at a ruin in one of the islands of Ocean kingdom we've found some ancient texts . Although all the other texts were ruined ,but these texts were carefully hidden in a sturdy box made of unknown material ,clearly these texts were of great importance to whoever it belonged to . So , from then on our researchers began to try and decifer these hidden texts and what we found will become our biggest weapon against erichninja ."
    here he took a deep brearh and spoke with a hint of excitement in his voice ,
    " There are two texts we were able to party decifer , one of them is named << Chikyuu Tenseisha no Koroshikata >> while the other one is named << Stealing Heroes Heroins >> , these two texts tells tales of two great beings who defeated sevral powerful heroes who held great power at the time , but these two people despite being a lot weaker than those heroes using a simple tactic defeated those heroes . We can understand now why these texts were so carefully hidden . These are godly knowledge ."
    Ruric's voice was trembling with excitement .
    Watching Ruric's excited appearence the atmosphere in the room became even more serious .
    " What was the tactic that was used to defeat the heroes " ,Someone couldn't help but ask this question .
    Hearing the question Ruric calmed down from his excitement his expression became serious ,
    " Its truly ingenius , one of those great beings held the power of mimicry and with it he aimed at the Hero's harem and slowly won their hearts ant then their bodies . After losing his loved ones the Hero slowly turned powerless , the hero became dispirited . The great being used this oppertunity to end the heroes life ."
    Ruric's eyes were literaly sparkling ,
    " And what we know from our information about erichninja he also has four such women with similar charactaristics and erichninja haven't claimed any of their bodies yet , he's one of those annoying good guys who has a harem and doesn't do anything about it .This is also one of the reason why i'm so sure that these texts are godly knowledge . "
    Ater Ruric's report ended the man with the scar on his face spoke while ignoring Ruric's sparkling eyes . " *cough* So ...there you have it , now al we need is to train four men according to these texts and teach them the most powerful mimicry jutsu , then send them to conqour those women ."
    the corner of his mouth turned upwards , " If we sucseed , that erichninja will be no more and Forest kingdom will fall ."
    At this time Ruric aded , " After sending those men , we need to create oppurtunity for them by separating erichninja from those women , we've reached an agreement with Ocean kingdom . We will jointly wage war on Forest empire and that erichninja will certainly attend the war, but it will be his last fight ."
    " But...surely a lot of people will die in this war " someone complained .
    The man with the scar on his face looked at the man and spoke with a chilly voice , " Such sacrifice is necessary if we want to get rid of that pest ."
    The room became quite again.

--------------------_______--------------------
    Forest kingdom.
    Somewhere in the great forest of shadows, a figure of a person could be seen . He was sitting one one of the branches of the huge trees in the forest.
    " It's been over ten years since i was transported into this world " , erichninja mumbled with an absentminded expression.
    Before being transported into this strange world erichninja was a normal (!) 15 year old teenager , he liked to read and translate novels , he enjoyed visiting a forum which was full of crazy and weird people named NUF . He was living a happy (?) life , but all that changed one day when he was thrown into this chaotic world which was on the verge of destruction by the Dark forces.
    At first he didn't know what to do , then a voice in his head told him to build a harem for motivation and try to defeat the Dark forces .
    He was given a cheat ability , so he eventually defeated the Dark forces.
    He also built a harem which has four girls until now and he also has his eyes set on sevral others too...!!!
    He didn't do the deed with any of them yet because he wanted them to remain pure , like limited edition action figuers, he thought they will be ruined if he did them.
    as he was lost in his won world ,
    " Lord erichninja , the chairman of the woods ninja guild summons you " , an unemotional voice woke erichninja to reality .
    erichninja looked at the messenger who was kneeling infront of him and then he disappeared.
    yes, it was one of erichninjas abilities mass teleportation...!!!
    __________________________________0____________________
    Roots .
    The capital of Forest kingdom.
    Back at the headquarts of the Woods ninja guild , erichninja was staring at the report in his hands with an irritated expression , he was clearly annoyed .
    The report is about the recent hostile activity at the border of the three kingdoms.It looks like the other two kingdoms are plannig on waging a war with Forest kingdom and Forest kingdom being situated at the middle of two kingdom is clearly at a disadvantage . If Desert and Ocean kingdom wage war at the same time , the forest kingdom will have to separate its forces to deal with them , which is clearly not a good thing for Forest kingdom.
    And this is where he himself comes in ,with erichninjas mass teleportation he can join both side of the battles , but it won't be that enjoyable and he was sure of it .
    " What are they thinking ? " he grumbbled with an annoyed voice , " It haven't even been 3 years since the war against the Dark forces and they are doing this now ??? have they gone mad ???"
    " There's nothing we can do about it , we can't just sit and watch you know " ,the rough voice of the chaimans voice was heard. " I too can't understant what are they thinking waging war at a time like this . Well they are savages afterall , they just can't stand the peace i guess ."
    The chairman was pretty relaxed , the news of two kingdoms waging war didn't seem to affect him.
    " It was clearly you guys who compelled them to do this " erichninja angrily glared at the chairman.
    The chaiman who clearly didn't care about erichninjas angry vision spoke with a calm voice ," We just followed the way of the jungle . Whatever, just do what you were summoned to do , O..great hero ."
    After glaring at the chaiman a little more erichninja again disappeard .
    Looking at the spot where erichninja formerly was , the chairman laughted with a snort.

_________________0___________________
    Soon after, the war started as expected ,
    erichninja said goodbye to his harem and set out to join the war.
    As time passed the war grew more riggid , erichninja didn't even have the time to breath.
    He had to keep mass teleporting back and forth from one side to another , all this seemed too much for him , but he kept forcing himself , he couldn't show any weakness.
    After almost three months , after great number of deaths ...the forces of two kingdom started to retreat and the long and tireing war finaly ended.
    erichninja could finally return to his harem and enjoy life.
    With great expectations he went looking for one of the girls in his harem the library girl Clair , but what he saw there surprised the daylight out of him and gave a huge blow to his heart.
    Clair the libray girl was sitting on the lap of an unknown man behind the counter with a flushed face , it was unknown what was the indecent hands of that man was doing behind the counter.
    Not wanting to watch any of this anymore , erichninja quickly exited the bookstore .
    He quickly went to look for the holymaiden Roura, who was another member of the harem to heal his wunded heart .When he approached the cabin of the holymaiden , the door was locked from inside , indecent sounds could be heard from inside which sounded strangely familiar .
    This time erichninja staggered a bit , he quickly teleported away from the damn place like there was no tomorrow.
    erichninja appeared in the townsquare , he sat on the one of the branches of the a tree to calm his mind . He randomly starred at the people walking on the and spotted another one of his harem members , the daughter of the one of the elders of the guild Saolina . But at the moment Saolina was tightly hugging an unknown youngsters arm , anyone with a working brain could tell that they were a pair of lovers .
    erichninjas mind went blank and he subconsiusly teleported away from the place .
    Where he appeared this time was a place in the forest he frequently liked to visit .
    A beautiful hotspring in the more rocky part of the forest , he came here quite often and soaked in the warm water to wash away all his tiredness .
    But the place was occupied at the moment by a pair of lovebirds who were engaged in doing mankinds most primitive instinctive movements .....in other words copulation , and wasn't the female partner of the pair was erichninja's fourth harem member...the leader of special Black Shadow ninja squad Lady Elayna!!!!
    A sound of something breaking was heard and erichninjas heart broke to pieces as he became a motionless statue .
    Right at this moment , suddenly with a <<kaachingg>> the sound of a sword was heard and with it erichninjas headless corpse fell on the ground ....motionless ....lifeless.

[ THE END ]

NaM, emry987, akki and 1 other person like this.
  2. BabaNovac

BabaNovac FUYUKAI DESU Seraglio e youkoso SchrodingerPanties

Reading List:
    Link
    the best ninja ntr story i know it's called naruto ohh and cool story bro

3. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    He's alive!

4. ZirenaiadReus

ZirenaiadReus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahahahaha this reminds me of The Rapeman

5. Mr Pancakes

Mr Pancakes Well-Known Pancake

Reading List:
    Link
    Great stroy(y)

6. mmsupreme

mmsupreme How do I change my custom title?

Reading List:
    Link
    Its ok but it's hard to feel any sympathy and pain.

7. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    That was interesting

8. Rivenn

Rivenn 【I eat fruit】【commonhouseman】【RV_n/Rivelle】

Reading List:
    Link
  9. emry987

emry987 can not think of one just too lazy

Reading List:
    Link
    wonderfull absolute wonderfull maybe more decription in the end

10. Demonic Poring

Demonic Poring 『Well-Known Poring』

Reading List:
    Link
    Return 2 minutes of my life!!!

FlameE and SovereignSamiul like this.
  11. SovereignSamiul

Reading List:
    Link
    was too sleepy to write anymore....

12. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Kitáaaaaaa

13. Mikey

Mikey 『Cloudy's Butler』『Yeezy』

Reading List:
    Link
    I laughed

SovereignSamiul likes this.
  14. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    O.O A MASTERPIECE!

15. SovereignSamiul

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't....

16. Luxcilla

Luxcilla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why.. why.. why would you do this..

17. emry987

emry987 can not think of one just too lazy

Reading List:
    Link
    still kudos

18. SovereignSamiul

Reading List:
    Link
    I just felt like doing it...its that simple

19. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @SovereignSamiul

But how...How ...How could you...Do that to the poor ninja?At least let him take everyone with him to death!]

20. TwoWhiteShirts

TwoWhiteShirts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too chuuni it lost me 0.o