Resolved A novel that i have lost (Found)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Continue, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Continue

Continue Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So a few years back or more i read a novel that i really enjoyed at the time but for some reason or another i never finished it. I have tried to search for it many times to no avail. To any helpers out there i will give some details that might come in handy.
    It was a story about a boy who is set in a world where magic is common and he is in basically a highschool for magic. One of his classmates acts strange and is later found out to be in a time loop. The MC gets his soul bound to the classmate and is then also in on the time loop. The story revolves around him trying to stop the time loop and solve a mystery. One main key point that might help is that there are giant spiders at one point that help train the MC in mind magic basically. He gets better and better each time he goes back as well.
    I would really love to finish the novel so if anyone has any ideas what it could be please let me know.
    one more detail is that i remember it being on a website that also hosted Kill no More, so if thats of any use i hope it helps. Thank you!

2. Zakkart

Zakkart Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are looking for Mother of Learning, not sure tho.

Continue and KazumaDayo like this.
  3. KazumaDayo

KazumaDayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find MoL on royalroad, but before that iirc it was on one of the fanfic sites.

Continue likes this.
  4. Continue

Continue Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit...I have searched for 6-7 years for this novel. Thank you so much, it is the correct one. I guess i should have done this much sooner.

KazumaDayo and Reak like this.
  5. KazumaDayo

KazumaDayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We've probably all been there; I once scoured bandcamp for a song I had heard maybe four years prior. I thought it should be about that old, and I knew it had the Chicago tag. God. I found it a month after I gave up. What a rush, isn't it?