Forgotten Title A novel where our F!MC tries to woo the ML and ignores the heroine/villainess

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nokita, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading this novel along time ago but I can't find it now. The novel is about a girl (an immortal in training?) who transmigrated into the body of a girl who just gave birth. She's real chill and pure in a... innocent way. I don't know why but my heart melted when she tried to coax her baby "Baby don't cry. Mommy isn't crying" etc etc. There's also a nanny there, and MC regards her as a powerful being for being able to coax the baby to sleep, feed him, clothe him etc etc..

The MC has a master whom she always listens to. After transmigrating, her master's works often cone up and it's really hilarious. Like "Only the sword matters " so that's why MC easily accepts the new name.

The heroine tandthe villainess are also transmugrated/reincarnated but MC doesn't care. The summary says, if I remember correctly, that MC proposes to ML with shining eyes and roses.... I don't remember. Just remember that the summary was super cute.

Also the MC apparently can speak with beasts. She goes into the mountain to look fforfood for Baby and speaks with this beast, who doesn't attack her and directs her to another beast mother who might have milk for Baby.

I... don't remember if it was a Japanese novel or a Chinese novel... On one hand heroinexvillainess usually means jap, but then athereare wuxia/xianxia elements....?

Ruyi, fery11pro and CosmicInsomniac like this.
  2. fery11pro

fery11pro Another Random Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds good (y)

Nokita likes this.
  3. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 +nuffies. Sounds good, but the mix between JP and CN novel settings means it's probably a RRL novel

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    Nokita likes this.
  4. milienu

milienu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I went digging around cause that sounds interesting, didn't find it, and then (if this is the right novel) stumbled across it completely by accident.
    An Oddette's Otherworld Odyssey?

Nokita likes this.
  5. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Just went to read it and yeah, I think that's it. So cuuuuute! Man, I wish it had more chapters though.... ; u ;

Nokita likes this.
  6. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH:blobxd:

milienu likes this.
  7. dezzter

dezzter The one who knows

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a look at this once then saw it was 2 chapters translated, and no updates in over 6 months...