Recommendations A novel where the MC is a Young Master from a powerful sect or family.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by KK-Ami, Nov 15, 2021.

1. KK-Ami

KK-Ami Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone !

Hope you can help me! I'm looking for a novel where the MC is a powerful person. Reincarnation or not it doesn't matter for me. (1. Powerful background 2. A shameless person)

Example; Well, you all know the cliché of the MC who has his meridians stolen, and the meridian is moved in the body of a young master. If possible I would like this kind of novel where the MC is the person who stole the meridians.

I would like a novel about these so-called 'Young Masters', who get sucked by everyone thanks to their connection. A person with power and he uses it. An MC who has brains and already created his faction within the family itself. Because I have already seen novels with characters from powerful families but they're not using the family's resources, nothing at all, not even the servants ...

Thanks in advance !

2. GoldEmperor

GoldEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Novel's Villain

KK-Ami likes this.
  3. orangethegreatorange

orangethegreatorange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. KK-Ami

KK-Ami Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey ! Thank you for your comments, I know all the novels apart from 'I Became a Sick Nobleman'. If you don't mind could you tell me more about his character?

Thank you

5. orangethegreatorange

orangethegreatorange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Np!
    The MC transmigrates into a cannon fodder count who is poisoned to death by his relative. I would say that he is a smart shameless guy who uses others without holding back. He is pretty much another version of Cale, even the story is similar. The only difference is that he is extremely sick and the story focuses on him improving his countdom (at least that is the case where I reached). There is also a lot of bromance.

Oh right, I just recalled a new novel called Hunter World Chaebol Household and I think it fits your description. Tho beware that I haven’t read it yet so I’m not quite sure.

6. mokura

mokura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    swordmaster's youngest son