Other Request A Preface

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ai chan, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who know me, you probably know that I'm writing a novel and looking to publish it soon. What you probably don't know is that I'm currently stuck writing the friggin' preface. So here I'd like to ask those who have read my story Felicia's Second Life:

1) How will you describe the story in in 400 words or less? If you can describe it in 200 words or less, it will be even better.
    2) What will you say to induce your friend into reading the novel in 400 words or less? If you can describe it in 200 words or less, it will be even better.

Your answer, if accepted, will go into the preface section of my book. Your name (whichever name you choose, as long as it's not lewd or copyrighted, such as nakedbluepanties or zerocool) will be credited in the credits page. Of course, I'm not expecting you to do this for free.

For your troubles I will give you a free copy of Felicia's Second Life Volume 1 Basic (please don't become a pie rat and distribute it in torrent). I'm also going to throw in an Extra version if I managed to get enough sales to warrant the Extra version. The Extra version will include more illustrations, probably a freebie and an additional sidestory (on top of Basic's sidestory).

If you haven't read the story yet, please click on
    [​IMG]
    or http://hugginglove.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

and you will be sent to the Felicia's Second Life page. Please take note that this is the webnovel version and the final version will have most of the grammatical errors, pacing issues and plot holes patched. If it's still not patched, that is intentional.

This contest ends on the 7th of January. If you don't want to post it here, you can send it to my email at [email protected]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  2. The Darkness

The Darkness 『False God』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait. You are actually publishing it. Like hard cover and stuff. Cool. I would offer to help

But I suck at non spoken English. Ask me to explain the plot and motifs of a book. I am your man. Ask me to write my thoughts. I am not your man. Not at all. You would be look for Jeff. Not me.

Anyways good luck. And if you are really desperate, I can give it a go.

Know that there is a 80% chance it will be pure shit.

3. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I wrote reviews for fantasy novels on goodreads and I may be able to write a decent blurb/synopsis. I only started reading it today though so I won't be able to finish until late tomorrow at the earliest. Just to let you know.

4. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    The preface contest is now officially closed. Thank you for those who spent the time to help out. I'll be sure to put up another contest for my next book. Those who mailed me with their own entries may ask for discount if you want to buy FSL LN, even though yours aren't chosen.

Please look forward to FSL LN when it's out in your favourite online bookstores within the next few days.

little king and The Darkness like this.