Spoiler A Queen's Law of Survival

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys! I tried to find a spoiler for this but I couldn't find one.

I want to know some spoilers if she ever gets to become strong and get close to her twin brother!

Anyway, here's the synopsis:

She used to be an immortal. She gave up her immortality for eternal love, yet was betrayed by the one she loved. In a twist of fate, she was reborn as a queen in another world. Now, she is faced with the ever-impending danger of being sacrificed by her cold-blooded father to her brother. Can she find a way to rewrite her destiny…?

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  2. Kathrine Pierce

Kathrine Pierce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc in her past live was cultivator Ling Xiaopai ( Qing Chen Fairy ). She give up on the power and cultivation and didn't want to become immortal for her beloved master , Ye Zhiqiu from Ling Xiao Faction, who was mortal and became her husband but on the night of they weeding he killed her by stabbing her chest with his sword. Saing that i: " Since you don't wish to ascend , why don't you just hand over your golden core to someone who does ! ". In order to ascend and become immortal him self he kill her and stole her golden core. Instead of go to Nirvana she reborn in another world as a Alisha the tenth princess of the Aures Empire. Who is destined to be a sacrafice for her twin brother Arthur. Alisha ( our sweet little MC ) starts to ackt cute , innocent infront of cold - blooded emperior , her maid's ( who previously make fun of baby Alisha using her as a mop ). And there is a hendsome black hair butler Levy. There is magican who look's like a kid. Alisha starts to turn her heartless father in to " a slave for his daughter ".She was put first to " Cold palace "it was a prison where she was destined to live to her death. Forgoten by her father and bulled by servant's. Only butler Levy was on her side. Alisha's late stepmother had shown him great kindness , so he has been wholeheartedly taking care of the princess. He starts lession's ussed magic showing Mc other princesses , she have 3 sister's. Levy : Now princess say it with me : SISTER's " , Alisha : " FISHTERS ! " Levy : If your highness refuses to learn , your dinner will become mustard flavored milk ! :) mwahaha ". She is one month only. Then he shown her her father and price Arthur. Then mc is lost in her mind / thought about the Aures Empire*. She leflected to the empire as a patrialchal kingdom where only men are eligible to inherit the throne. And father of mc Auscher , has many kids , Arthur is his only son and is only one who can become the king. But forsome reason Arthur was born with a curse , that he may perish at any time. The curse will consume his live little , by little and he will past on his 16 year. All the magicians of the empire tried cure him , but felled. And the only solution they found was to sacrefice his twin sister's soul. Mc was called a " cursed girl " because in the empire was a legend : Someone with ruby eye's has an inpure soul , and will bring misfortune to the empire. The magician who is right hand of the king want sacrefice mc so badly that he keep's telling the king thing's like : Your Majesty , do you finally make the decision ? We need to sacrefice the princess ... for sake of young prince and all good of the our empire ! " . King : "... NO , not yet , but that day will come" . People : " Plz , die fast ! " and " Don't trouble us ! ". The ministers where divided in two fraction's , one who wanted mc death , and other who where aganst it. Levy who was worried about his little sweet princess brouth to her good luck charms. Mc remembered that she was the cultivator ( powerful one ) in her past live think that she can use her power now , in order to save her live. Ehehe funny XD Her personality is great , strong. For now she's soo optimistic ... It's funny to see her expresion when she found out , that she can't absorb the energy between heaven and earth. Into her body by meditation's. Mc : Curse ! This damned world doesn't have an ounce of the spiritual energy ! I'm soo death , noooo ! T_T " Then she have five year's and is stil forgoten by the king. She walk , talk , eat by herself , read book's. One day when she's in the " cold palace " garden with two maid's she get lost. And she found some flowers called "spirit gathering ". That is the basic ingredient for alchemy. And she meet her dad there 'cause it's his garden known as " garden of dreams " , and everyone who where come there where killed by king. Mc is the only one , who was there and is still alive. Levy who come to rescue mc is freak out. Beging the king for mercy. King to mc : " Do you know what is this place ? " , mc " .. hmm , n-no daddy " BAM love attack ! :) The next day she meet with her dad in his palace. She's carry in Levy's arm's when they go to meet king. Mc jump from Levy's arm bowed to daddy and started to talk : Alisha wanted meet daddy quickly , so she let Levy to carry her. Because Levy's legs are so long that he walks really fast ! ehehe ". Then she ignoring poor Levy and run to her dad's legs , just like a puppy. XD Mc " Daddy's legs are MUCH longer than Levy's ! hehehe " ,mc " huh ?! why I feel a chilly presence by my back ?! " Levy has dark aura around him. Then Levy and mc's daddy have some fight about mc. Then she go with her dad to eat sweet's. Levy is out waiting alone. Then mc is watching her daddy eat a cake , thinking how he dare not share it with her. He tells her a story about Zeus the King of the God's. Who had twin brother's as his kid's. The brother's grown up together but the younger one died due to some accident. The elder one ask's they father , hoping to revive his brother but Zeus said that the only way to do so is if he will give his live to his brother. Then mc's daddy ask her what she whould do if she was the elder brother. Mc is piss off thinking that her crazy dad is thinking about himself as Zeus from that story. And he can choose only one kid to save. Mc answer " If I was the Zeus I wouldn't let the older one sacrifice himself for his younger brother ! If Zeus was that powerful as my daddy , he would definitely protect his children well ! ". The king " ..... shock because mc is smart. " Mc " So daddy , only idiot's would choose one ! I WANT BOTH OF THEM !! " King * what ? Idiot ? who ? * Then she prise him by how awesom daddy is ! Then she run to daddy asking if he can feed her some cake. Then when she finished all the sweet's and finally live , she go looking for Levy but instead she meet Arthur. Who arogantly ask her : humpf ! the ugly ruby eyes , pink hear you have to be that girl , who will be a sacrefice for me ! " .

3. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this! It's much the same as the manhwa. Do you have any spoilers if she ever learned magic?

Kathrine Pierce likes this.
  4. Hln1231

Hln1231 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML ? I read in Instagram it’s her ex husband :blobneutral:

6. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh, that sucks if that were true

7. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it a manga on your dp seems pretty cute!!

Kathrine Pierce and Leilacus like this.
  8. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an anime. I'm not sure if there's a manga though. The title is Saiunkoku Monogatari. Get ready to cry though.

twilight_123 and Dragon_Reader like this.
  9. Kathrine Pierce

Reading List:
    Link
    twilight_123 and Dragon_Reader like this.
  10. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Kathrine Pierce likes this.
  11. Kathrine Pierce

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh , then it's may bad I'm sorry :blobrofl: Your display picture is very nice. :aww:

Leilacus likes this.
  12. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers through chapter 13:

In her past life the FL was a cultivator. She chose to give up immortality because she fell in love with another cultivator (EX) and would rather grow old with him. She thought he felt the same, only for him to betray her after marriage and cut out her core so he could ascend.

She wakes up in the body of a child and discovers that she is a princess. She has a twin brother who has a curse. Their mother died during or shortly after childbirth. The only thing that can remove it is if the FL is sacrificed for him for whatever reason. As a result her father the emperor decrees that she should spend her days removed from the rest of the palace population. The maids largely treat her like dirt or ignore her, as she is also considered to be cursed due to her red eyes. Luckily she has an attendant who practices magic and takes good care of her, as he was devoted to her mother who rescued him from the streets. He's strict but loving.

Initially FL decides that she's going to cultivate herself and find a way to escape the palace or at the very least, find a way to spare her life. After all, she was fairly powerful so she could likely find a way to save the brother without having to die. She finds that she can't cultivate here due to the lack of mana, so she tries to make cultivation pills. While trying to gather ingredients she stumbles into her father's private garden. FL realizes that the best way to save herself is to play up her cuteness and try to "seduce" her father by appealing to him with her good points. It totally works. She also greatly resembles the mother, which might both help and hinder her.

FL meets her brother and in so doing, meets his caretaker a nasty concubine/consort who ignores FL completely and when she isn't ignoring her, insults her. She also meets a narcissistic mage (NM). FL decides to be nice to her brother since he's also a part of her preservation plan and gains his favor relatively easy by showing him a magic trick. Brother can't use magic due to his curse, but he really wants to. The consort tries to use the NM to imprison/punish FL, but is unsuccessful. He's punished by the dad as a result. FL gains a personal knight (PK) after he accidentally summons a demon? from her old world. She adopts the demon as a pet.

Eventually the king becomes ill, as there's a pandemic. FL refuses to leave as she wants to research the disease. Her brother stays as well and they go to the library to find information. They manage to do so after they find a book written in FL's language from her old world. It requires mana, which the world doesn't have, but can be made with other ingredients and magic that's converted to mana. They make the medicine, but it takes a LOT of time and effort.

FL is yelled at by one of her half-sisters, another princess, who contracted the disease, but she's rescued by the NM. The NM doesn't like her still, but he knows that she's working to save the kingdom and he's very devoted to the kingdom. He also finds that the main instigators of the riot are medicine sellers who were hoping to buy the medicine and sell it at a high price. FL offers it for free and says that the royal family won't take any until the citizens are treated. The sister tries to steal the medicine, almost inciting the townspeople to riot, which is where the NM steps in again. Afterwards he and FL sort of make up and she agrees to give him half credit for his excellent handling of a bad situation, as she couldn't have done that herself.

The pandemic is taken under control and the FL runs to treat her father, who is now very ill. The concubine comes into the room after FL tries giving him the medicine. She accuses FL of doing wrong by not giving the dad his medicine first, saying that the citizens are worthless. Concubine then says that she's going to lead Brother as the queen mother, along with other nasty and power hungry things. Meanwhile the father has been healing due to the medicine and heard everything. He essentially tells the concubine off and has her taken away, after which he embraces both of his kids. He's definitely loving ML now.

As far as the ML goes, I think that it's:
    the personal knight. Someone said that they think that the ML is her hubby from the past world, so this may be him reincarnated as well. FL did say that he seemed familiar, I believe. I wonder if there will be some sort of explanation or if the knight will have to struggle with the memories of what he did in his past life. In this world it's established that people can take on the looks of others, so maybe it was someone else murdering her but looked like him? Dunno, but if it's him I hope that the explanation is good and isn't underwhelming. One of my irritations with The Abandoned Empress is that their way of redeeming the ML is underwhelming and doesn't seem to address the issues enough.

luliibunny and Kumoshiro like this.
  13. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This deserves its own post. The FL said she wanted to learn magic, but the magicians are afraid that it'd alter her soul and make it unusable for the sacrifice. Meanwhile, it's valentine's day. In this world men give chocolate to the women in their lives, such as friends, family, and lovers. FL is given chocolate by the knight while her attendant tricks her by giving her chocolate that looks like nasty food.
    The NM is making chocolate with the brother. He'd initially wanted to give her chocolate flavored with pickles and bacon, but the brother stopped him. (Wait, that may actually take kind of good depending on how you make it!) The NM is tired, as he's now in charge of the brother, who wears him out with playing.
    Brother presents FL with his chocolate, it's a super large sculpture of him and her. It's really funny and adorable. It's so large that when it starts to melt under the sun, there are concerns that it'll flood the palace. As a result they hold a chocolate party where everyone can have some, making a new tradition. FL returns to her room, where her dad is waiting to give her chocolate. It's the first chocolate he's ever given anyone and included is an admission letter from Hogwarts the school of witchcraft and wizardry. She can't go until she's nine due to the admission requirements. It cuts forward to four years later and FL is attending.

14. Luxie_Spades

Luxie_Spades Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it is, It is probably Blair, he looks like him and is proficient in evil magic.

15. Violet Blaze

Violet Blaze Step Red Sibling | Holy Blaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers:blob_plusone:

16. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers for this?

17. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧