Resolved a quick transmigration...i guess?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by celestialace, May 24, 2022.

1. celestialace

celestialace Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so... i've read this one novel but i don't remember a lot. it's a chinese, quick transmigration i think. and i don't remember whether this is a bg or a bl novel, but when i think of it, this is maybe a bg novel(MAYBE) but idkkkk. also, the mc has like a mission? or a system idk. mc's mission is to capture the male lead's son (if im not mistaken) the world mc is current lives is in a novel?(not sure) but the target is the son of the world/story's male lead. mc transmigrated when the son has become the ceo(?) of his father's company. and mc also became the son's secretary.blobmelt_thumbs

another thing i remember is when the male lead came to the company, mc looked at him normally, just curious about the male lead, but the son thought mc is smitten with his dad already, just like other people who immediately crush on his father when they see him. oh, and the male lead( the father) actually doesn't really like the son because when the son is there, his wife ( the mother) won't pay attention on him 100%. LOLLLL:blobjoy:

okay that's all i remember, hope anyone can help! :aww:

2. Oni412

Oni412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: My Target is the Male Lead’s Son

celestialace and Nikiiki like this.
  3. celestialace

celestialace Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg yup! that's the one! thank you so muchhhh :aww: