Movie "A Quiet Place Part II" didn't deliver what I want!

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Deadmantellnotales, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

First of all, I'm not saying "A Quiet Place Part II" is a bad movie. It's just that I found they duped me. They made the trailer in a way that showed the movie is focused on events before the first movie, the "DAY 1" events showed at first is really awesome and the most exciting part of the movie, then they showed events where they left off in the first movie, So I thought, this gonna be the movie that shows both past and present sidebyside the whole movie, then I waited for the next scene where they showed past........ AND THEY NEVER SHOWED.
    One of the shittest things they did was that they made the background of the last scene of the movie in a way similar to the past and put it in the trailer and duped the whole audience, the audience must be thinking while watching the trailer that "woohoo we gonna see new characters, and a lot of events happened during day 1(referring to 2:07 of the trailer)" and what they get in the movie, Nothing but a feeling of being cheated(srly, when you see that 2:08 you gonna think those two are hiding their children right?).

Well, whatever movie was good. recommend it.

Seigin likes this.
  2. Seigin

Seigin [Lolicon][GenderBender Banzai!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Planning to watch it,
    but hear me out first a movie premise that is an antithesis of a quiet place.
    Instead of people doing their best to stay silent, they need to be as loud as they can to survive.
    A librarians nightmare.

3. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I think first is overrated so I won't even watch the second one. Hip hip, I hipped myself for my hip attitude.

Deadmantellnotales likes this.
  4. jaducan90

jaducan90 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Liked the first one better

5. Sgt Clonehunter

Sgt Clonehunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm.... I have yet to see the first one.... maybe I should...

6. Rajnish77

Rajnish77 New Member

Reading List:
    Link