Spoiler A Race to (Be) The Top

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Cuteybell, Sep 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Cuteybell

Cuteybell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A race to (be) the top

Description
    Ling Xiaolu, who wanted to purchase a VR game client, accidentally met a terminal error. Forced to play as a pet, Ling Xiaolu started his journey in the game, and became the highly coveted target of the tall, handsome and rich top players.

With the help of the game developer’s cover, would Ling Xiaolu, having concealed his combat-pet identity under the greedy eyes of everyone, be able to go through his game career unscathed?

This is an inspirational story about a tragic youth, who was tenacious and constantly strove to improve himself to stand on his own two feet and guard his freedom, but everything ended up in vain.

Can some one please spoil as I can't find a spoiler thread to this....

2. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh all I want to know is who is the ML???!

YaoiMom22, Heungbo and Cuteybell like this.
  3. Cuteybell

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed and a bit of how this goes

Heungbo likes this.
  4. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML... here are the candidates if I'm not wrong,,,
    • Ji Meng: MC met him at the start.... He gave MC a spirit(?) deer mount to pair with his shadow(?) deer mount.. He adores pets and has only 1 friend aside from his family and relatives... Tsundere I guess? Slow to his feelings.. (I feel like he's too normal to be with MC)
    • Li Zheng: MC's shifu...knows that MC is a pet but doesn't tell MC... he told MC the trait's he wanted a pet to have (which obviously points to MC.. but MC as dense as he is doesn't get it at all, he even brags about this to another human combat-pet who wanted to be LZ pet, but had been ignored by LZ.)... the people tag him as an adonis since he has a peerless face that even MC goes to daze for... (I personally want MC to end with him coz he's so cool)
    • Zhen Jiu: assassin who was supposed to pk MC due to the reward set on him but got interested due to his skills (doesn't care about having human combat-pet)... Known as crow(?) because of his pet and bird type mask (Ling Long is scared of him because of this).. He later designates MC as his bounty so no one will PK him.. ZJ is like an older bro to MC after adding him as a friend.. he seems to be aware of LZ and JM's feelings to MC.. (he doesn't seem to have any feelings for MC though?)... (I like him with MC too)
    • Dou Kou: Cares more for having a human combat-pet and soon switches target when a new human combat-pet comes along (so not really a ML?)
    Anyway MC is so cool with knowing break dance, parkour and stuff like that... He also builds a family(guild?).... MC has a lot of scene with JM has more alone time with the MC than other's so I guess author might pair him with the MC... MC also has scenes with ZJ and LZ...

Oh! I remember a nice scene!
    • There was an event with a nice scene where a lot of lovers were confessing, MC thought if someone would confess to him, he might make a mistake.. then JM who was beside him turned to face him, MC heartbeat sped up as JM gathered his courage and said: "Would you like to team up to go dungeoning with me?" (MC felt his expectations break..)
    • When MC bragged about knowing LZ pet preference and said it, ZJ said that it was more like a partner preference than a pet...
    I could only read upto chapter 61... can anyone tell me where to read the rest? for free?

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  5. Aisukyandi

Aisukyandi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you even red til chapter 61 ;-;

6. Aisukyandi

Aisukyandi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read*

7. AlexPT

AlexPT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read at JJWXC. Free options are pirated, which hopefully is avoided since fan translations considered to be already extremely dubious.

8. Darkness7913

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t even make an account there.. I already tried they require you to have a mobile number in China(i guess) since my cp# don’t reach that long when registering

9. AlexPT

AlexPT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn't need a mobile number. I don't have a China mobile number. Here's a guide.

10. Darkness7913

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!!! I just made an account :blob_pompom:... The reason I needed a mobile number was because it was a mobile number sign up... :blobpats:

Heungbo likes this.
  11. Cuteybell

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoils

12. Whitefish

Whitefish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ml????

13. Darkness7913

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know but there are candidates... Which I posted before.. Probably Ji Meng since there's a lot of scene with him, no matter how much I don't ship this...:blobwoah:

wujixiaoshuo.com :blob_pompom:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  14. Darkness7913

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is...
    • JM... :blobunamused:
    • LZ is too good looking offline... (I'm having a second ML syndrome)
    • MC confessed that he's a pet to ZJ and LZ, then got mistaken by ML as an AI... lol...
    • Zero is an AI
    • MC and ML meet again in campus, but the others don't know it's him since MC has that forget the face thingy ability when he goes offline...
    • MC gets a new identity online

Heungbo likes this.