Discussion A rant against a generation.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A bad night due to elderly foolishness! I'll be blunt and keep this short. I respect elderly folks, but I don't like them for being old. Yeah, I sound like a jerk, but I have legitimate reasons why I detest aging or anything humanely old.
    1. The old get wiser? Bullshit. Experience does not merit wisdom, especially when selfish people get older, the norm is they get more selfish and stubborn.
    2. The old forget, but never forgive. When I argue or debate with old folks, it's like fixing an old TV. Somehow, they conveniently forget the cause of said argument, but they never forget the injustice they feel.
    3. The old are old, they will never learn. When a person ages to a particular range, they degenerate; the learning process is stunt, and principles be damned if theirs aren't.
    Done! My rant is done. I sound illogical here, but hey, it's a rant. Discuss what you will or want, I will never like hypocritical or foolish elders. I would rather die before I become like those decrepit fools, because I know I would be far worse than you average fool.

2. Student-kun

Student-kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please die.

3. Heimdallr

Heimdallr [I-don't-know-what-to-write-here]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude your points are words of wisdom. It ain't illegoical, it's is from my experience 100% true!

4. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It's the generation of this.

A wise man who grows old remains wise.

While a fool who grows old remains a fool as well

gheist1234 and Lonelycity like this.
  5. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    illegoical? drunk?

6. Flamer

Flamer [An Old Man] [Shady Dealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not all old people are hypocrites ya majority are well the old guys I met are majorly very open minded they surf the net all day cursing people or asking how to date girls I am speechless for there action eyerytime. they don’t rant if they are right or wrong they are foolish though when I tell them but they answer me I have done what I can now I want to enjoy like u young guys

prongsjiisan likes this.
  7. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are doing something wrong here...

you should not generalize the jerk you've met to an entire spectrum of people. Doing so will make you bitter in society. Nature is totally random. There are assholes anywhere you look, elder, young, guys ,gals, kids, black, white, asians.....

Kirill, Ddraig, Anra7777 and 2 others like this.
  8. KTL

KTL Down horrendous

Reading List:
    Link
    Those damn fucking baby boomers

Lonelycity likes this.
  9. Renaxan

Renaxan [Ero Culture Enthusiast]

Reading List:
    Link
    You are gonna goes old too dude

runsing likes this.
  10. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on the person.

I for one worked at a grocer and mcdonald's, and yes the elderly are fucking annoying at times.
    But not "all" of them are annoying. Got a few older customers that are fun to have with. Easy to talk to and to get along, plus they give tips for a simple help to them.

But there are old beings that is full of shit and wish they die already. They put themselves in pedestals due to the fucking reason that they have priviledges.

So all in all, its 50/50.

Lonelycity likes this.
  11. AkunDami

AkunDami Neu membar

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a old dude who raped his granddaughter and a toddler, and there's my grandpa who told me a story of our great grandfather who once was in a steath team which had a high success in infiltration(which i don't deny why me and my fam are less noticable than others.) And was once a jack-of-all-trades like me. Though he's more of a ladies man than me(the only thing i may not had inherited from him)...

13. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    The older one gets the harder one to learn something new and the easier one to forget. There's a saying that one faces of youth is faces given by their parents but ones faces of old is faces of their own making. It's harder for one to change or accept change as you get older. Some are wiser some are more stubborn.
    I'd say respect them because they're old. Getting into fifty and more is harder than you think.

runsing and Lonelycity like this.
  14. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I don't think I'll become decrepit like the old people you speak off. I'm way too self-aware to fall to those circumstance. I always reflect on what I do and what I say.

reagents 11 likes this.
  15. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pat pat you had it tough I suppose.... but the mistake you made in your rant was to include every single old person in the spectrum... but a bad day can make anymore bitter n mad. So I won’t hold it against you ~~

Take care and rest ?

Anra7777 likes this.
  16. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    My dad is 81, but his health is excellent and his mind is still eons more brilliant than mine. He’s still teaching and researching and creating conferences and traveling to conferences and learning new technologies and writing papers and working all the time. Sure, we don’t exactly get along, but he’s still the most brilliant man I know. (The most brilliant woman was my mother, R.I.P.) I was my mom’s I.T. support. Dad is mine. He also seems to remember practically everyone he’s ever met. I have to run to keep up with his brisk walk.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    Lonelycity likes this.
  17. roadnii

roadnii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea. maybe too much when he seemingly included all elderly people. but maybe you just didn't experience it first hand. especially in Asia wherein respecting elders is a MUST! doesn't matter if you are right on an argument, people don't give a damn! the moment you argue with an elder you are deemed "disrespectful". and sometimes you just get fed up with all those. I feel you whoever posted this

but yeah elderly on the family is different, atleast for a part. and yeah most elder still can guide you on the right path and their experiences are superb. atleast most of them

Flamer and Lonelycity like this.
  18. Heimdallr

Heimdallr [I-don't-know-what-to-write-here]

Reading List:
    Link
    no just phone

Lonelycity likes this.
  19. rwnrmdn

rwnrmdn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm...
    My mind told me is an everyday thing that happened in youth...
    But my logic told me is this someone that happened to be an immortal? A person who never aged?

I hope TS save this page for further remembrance that he/she are not allowed to become what he/she said...

20. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your parents sound amazing. I bet your mom lived a fulfilling life. You seem to have a really nice fam ^_^

Ps: hana is my imouto and I am her fav onee~~