Chinese A Rare Heart / Rare Love 难得一人心 / 难得爱浓 by 师小札 Shi Xiao Zha

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: A Rare Heart / Rare Love 难得一人心 / 难得爱浓
    Raw Link: https://www.shubaow.net/202_202804/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This looks like a cute romance
    This from the author who wrote Shi Xiao Zha who wrote Marry! My Black Horse, The Most Pleasant Thing to Hear and Gifting You With A City that Will Never Be Isolated

Description :

Mu Sa, who suffered emotional setbacks, once lost faith in love until she met Song Yu, an outstanding and talented, noble and elegant, cold and cunning rich young heir.

They started because of an exchange of interests. Their marriage seemed perfect, but there was actually no love. Whoever fell first would lose.

However, the road of love, no matter how it ends, is like a butterfly drawn by flame, a bitter but sweet torture.

Before him, she had never known the taste of an unforgettable memory engraved in the heart ; before her, he had never felt his heart beating.

When their pasts disrupted their lives in the most cruel way , and the trust between them was tested again and again, causing their relationship to be endangered, will they be able to continue to walk hand in hand?

"If you can't love only me, if you can't love me as much as I love you, I'm not enough."——This is the last big gamble in her life.

He laughed at her arrogance, and laughed even more at himself for taking part in this gamble and who couldn't afford to lose this gamble.

Mu Sa went to Song Yu's house, it was raining late, Song Yu said, "Just sleep here...today is not a full moon, I won't turn into a wolf."

Song Yu found a wool blanket and threw it on the sofa and pointed at the big bed, "I sleep on the sofa, you sleep on the bed."

"You sleep on the sofa? Will it be uncomfortable?"

Song Yu chuckled, "Everything for my innocence."

Mu Sa: "..."

She said leisurely: "I'm not reallu used to sleep on bed. When I was a child, my mother used to take me to Hainan to play. I would play like czay during the day and couldn't sleep at night. Later, my mother would held me in her arms, pat my back gently, and coax me to sleep. I would just fall asleep." Song Yu stretched out his arms to hug Mu Sa, and patted her on the back, "Is that so?". Mu Sa pressed her head against his chest, not knowing where to place her right hand. While shesitated, his other hand had already wrapped around her waist, completely encircling her in his arms.

Mu Sa thought to himself, what can make him happy? Cook him a delicious meal? Serve him in the bath and give him a massage? Other than that, there seems to be nothing else. Facts have proved that Mr. Song is not so easy to coax. Mu Sa... cooked delicious meals for him, helped him rub his back, dry his hair and shaves his beard, poured tea and water while he was reading, and would immediately hand over the pen with the cap off when he signed document, and before he would go to the office , she would over his coat and knot his tie herself... still didn't work?

Ever since the birth of his son Song Nuo Juo, Song Yu's life was no longer quiet. Given his busy work schedule, the responsibility of taking care of the baby fell on Mu Sa. Often, when Song Yu came home, changed his clothes, washed his hands and went upstairs to the crib, Song Nuo Nuo, who was biting a pacifier, stared at him, looking warily at this stranger. When he bent down and stretched out a finger to tease the baby, Song Nuo Nuo startled, immediately spit the pacifier, turned his face and cried. Song Yu was very confused, how to deal with this "rival in love"!