Spoiler A Red Knight Does Not Blindly Follow Money

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Mifried

Mifried Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It must be something like that, the mp's aid has also a stigma and it is mentioned it has to do with time also, he can see bits of possible futures that's why he knew what was happening with MC and the training thing, he stigma would mean like the second chance she was given since the stigma is like a hourglass that's being reversed

2. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God of Karnak should be a part of some religion, this the second story where he's mentioned. The first one being a false confession, I believe he's the god of time, as he was in that one n also with the hour glass n coming back in time.
    Read what I've written above. Also apparently stigmas used to appear only in the royal bloodline (i guess the first emperor has some connection to the gods.) But then it appeared on other nobility too, I believe due to the marriages n all. So the fls confused cause she had both her parents n they both were commoners, sooo she might turn out to be a royal who knows, anyways back on to the God, he left a prophecy kind of thing before he ascended "It says things like, when the time comes to turn away from people decieve the dragon and some wicked heart empire (i think it refers to that black knight dude) For that time, I will lay down this power on earth, who ll risk everything and fix it, (i think that power refers to the fl being blessed) and that if its not fixed i ll take matters to my hand.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
    Hathley, Bella94, L.M.L and 35 others like this.
  3. cosmiclatte

cosmiclatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone find out that MC is a regressor (and the fact that she used to be a black knight)?

Eminakahs and Dizmen like this.
  4. Felesalba

Felesalba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mmm ... maybe his parents were illegitimate children or they ran away, it may be related to the land that the mother asked him not to sell, it is not an assumption.

5. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have made some brief observation of the end of the story. If I’m not mistaken
    √ Jermel, the commander of Black Knights, would meet the same death as did Judith in her first life.
    √ After his death Judith would became the the commander of Black Knights.
    √ Judith and Giryu (ML aka the commander of Red Knights) will get married.
    √ Judith will be pregnant with baby-boy.
    √ Judith will be able to meet her swordsmanship teacher from her first life.
    √ The first Princess of Empire Olga will become emperor, the ruler of the country, and later she will became the saint.
    √ Princess Olga will be married to the White Knight (it seems he is the commander of the White Knights).

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
    Saijka Riin, gnyaa, Viel2001 and 72 others like this.
  6. sabrina490

sabrina490 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how do ML and MC relationship progress

7. Felesalba

Felesalba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the commander of the white knights is the third prince and brother of princess olga, does he have an incest?

augacutan likes this.
  8. Uchicha101

Uchicha101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow you're the real mvp. Thanks for the spoiler. They got married in the end how nice. Can you spoil me some sweet moments between Giryu and Judith.

9. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, it is so? Well, his name is Shen/Sen (if I translate it correctly). And as I said before I’m not sure if he is commander of the White Knight or not.
    By the way
    She was recorded in history books as the only person who lived the life of the emperor and the life of the saint. At first she was emperor, later she stepped down the throne and became the saint.
    And she and White Knight had one child.

Sorry, I didn’t read novel fully, I just briefly read the end of the story.

Unfortunately, I don’t know because I didn’t read this story completely. But I think their relationship was pretty good

10. lifeeee

lifeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello can anyone remind me again, who is calipa? i know that she is a friend of mc but what is her other positions and why is she always wearing a black dress? also did what other time did princess olga appeared in the story? thank you!

11. Berry.Blast.20

Berry.Blast.20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do the other divisions try to scout her ?. Something like open poaching to the other divisions?.

Also, how does that shitty black knight commander react to her ?. Does he try to scout her as well?

12. lazyflower

lazyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Calipa's a noble whose family was slaughtered, hence the appearance of the skull stigma on her back. She's wearing black gowns/dresses implying her mourning over the death of her family in their duchy. She's also a member of the black night.

13. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyyy, i wanted to thank you for translating death is the only ending of the villainous, I had a question tho, if she steps down from being the ruler, who becomes the emperor then.

Hera a misigga, beazacha and GeeDy08 like this.
  14. lifeeee

lifeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks!!! :blobhug:

heya, i just read the chapter 20 of the manhwa and im curious of the identity of the cloaked person who talked to and is trying to recruit or something the older knight who got imprisoned because he was assaulting mc and new knights (i think the older knight's name is feon). does anybody know his identity? hehe thanks!

15. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t read this part of story. But maybe one of her brothers? As you know from manhwa one of the candidates on the throne was the third prince. In first timeline Judith killed him, but in the second timeline she would save him. So I think he may be the next emperor. Olga and her knight (Shen) talked as if there were no problem if she would step down on the throne. It means that there was someone who could replace her.

16. YellowROSE

YellowROSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the relationship between the MC and ML :aww:

17. claidresrrl

claidresrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't read the novel but isn't the 4th prince has the same chance too, to become the next emperor? he seems like a good guy so far and beside his role become ML's best friend, what is his significants in the novel?

layyu likes this.