Spoiler A Red Knight Does Not Blindly Follow Money

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, maybe he could become the emperor in 2nd timeline too. I just thought that he didn’t like the idea of becoming emperor.

2. Lucicard

Lucicard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh I see! I just edited a few things so tysm for the recommendation ^^

aconite likes this.
  3. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what’s the situation between Black knight Leader and Judith. Will there be confrontations and all? Please spoil us.

Eminakahs and Berry.Blast.20 like this.
  4. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_yes::sushi_yes:

Really?! I thought that the commander of a knight will serve their prince..For example, ML (commander of red knight) serve the 4th prince right?? and commander of Black Knight serve 2nd prince right?? Or am I wrong?

5. CaShper

CaShper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe you assumed he's the leader of the white knights because he's always wearing white. I don't recall any mention (from the translated manhwa chapters) of him being the white knights'commander.

Hera a misigga and beazacha like this.
  6. Felesalba

Felesalba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmmm ... that I remember when the three commanders go to the exams, there is the prince, the ml and the villain, also in the one part it comes out when he says that he would like to have her under his command.

7. Lucicard

Lucicard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I translated it! I might start with the second chapter soon btw

8. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I could help u with editing if U'd like. I heard the editing part also takes a lot of effort n time. N is tiring.

9. RannSy

RannSy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the one wearing white all the time beside the red commander is the 4th prince. ML serves the 4th prince.

Also, the 3rd Prince is the sickly prince, Prince William whom FL killed in her previous life.

So there's no incest since the white commander and the 4th prince is 2 different people. :)

beazacha and augacutan like this.
  10. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone give information about their stigmas please?

11. CaShper

CaShper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think him being in the exams was an unusual and unexpected occurence and not because he is the white knight captain. The 4th prince mentioned that he would like mc to be under his command as his personal knight and not necessarily to join the white knights. Not sure though.

Eminakahs likes this.
  12. cosmiclatte

cosmiclatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa raws are getting intense...will the 3rd Prince survive in this timeline?

Eminakahs likes this.
  13. So_Far_Away

So_Far_Away Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn't anything specific about stigmas yet. Everything that is known has already been posted before

14. Ecstasy

Ecstasy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned earlier that the third prince is gonna survive

15. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems stigma is the pieces of power of their god karnak who founded the empire had dropped/left to the people in order to ascend to heaven. it is said the emotions and body he threw away became power. it used to be believed that only royals that had the strongest amount of karnaks blood in them could develop a stigma but then it started showing up in duke, marquis and count houses. there has never been a stigma that has appeared on a commoner, but judith says that there is no way she is a hidden noble. some readers theorise that this may have something to do with the land that her father had left her behind after his death (the one which her mother said she must never sell)
    in the latest chapter of the manhwa, a prophecy that the god karnak had written before leaving the empire was revealed to the MC. it seems likely that judith is part of said prophecy, the prophecy goes along the lines of :
    'When the citizens are ignored and the dragon deceived, and when the country is tainted by a soul with bad intentions, I'll leave this power on the land for you, so put everything on the line to correct the wrongdoings. But in the situation that you are unable to correct it on your own, I will interfere myself.'
    some suggest that the people who were supposed to correct the wrongdoings were people who had received stigma and the soul with bad intentions being the black knights commander. in the first timeline, they failed to do anything about him and therefore karnaks intervention was giving judith a stigma to act out his will. if i recall properly, in the manhwa someone said that karnak was trying to manifest himself through judith, that could be connected to the prophecy and his intervention.
    !! this is just a theory, the prophecy can be interpreted in different ways and should not be taken as canon. i have not read the novel, these are spoilers solely from the manhwa !!
    EDIT: i forgot to mention, karnak was half human but was mixed with the blood of a blue dragon. the imperial familys crest and the crest of influential families all have a dragon on them for this reason.

16. MochizukiHitachiin

MochizukiHitachiin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel completed?

Stigma are usually shown to anyone that has a royal blood and as time passed by, nobles through marriage of families with royalties has stigma...

I’m curious if Judith has a noble blood? Maybe one of her parents are illegitimate child of a noble or royal??? ❔❔❔
    Hehe... digging for some spoiler...

BTW love the tandem of the FL And ML... The ML is such a cinnamon roll to the FL... ✨

17. Zachary

Zachary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the stigma looks like hourglass I think it will be time reversing ability in my opinion.Don't know for sure though:blobhug:

Eminakahs likes this.
  18. Kuroageha

Kuroageha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need Spoilers about the shit black Knight leader.

19. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil me about their fluffy moments?