Spoiler A Red Knight Does Not Blindly Follow Money

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this book by translating each page with Papago and sometimes google translate as a supplement. I don’t know Korean. I usually choose to summarize because I actually have the novels in my Ridibooks app and posting the entire chapter would be too much work for me. Summarizing takes a lot of time and posting the entire chapter is much worse for me because it’s even more time consuming. Plus, believe it or not, pronouns are many times not translated correctly. So I have to take the context to help clarify and sometimes it’s still confusing. Sometimes I also have to wait until an event is verified or confirmed by a later section to be absolutely sure the translation is correct.

For example, when Judith received Jermel’s memories, it says that the emperor begged him for his life but the problem is, the princes are many times called “emperor” in the translation so I wasn’t sure if it was a prince or truly the emperor in that text. Later, it was confirmed that it was indeed the emperor that was killed after all the events were told in the aftermath of the palace incident.

2. apple292008

apple292008 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok. Thank you so much for explaining!

3. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for your hard work.
    I always love your summarize.
    Its so detail make me can imagine the scene.

4. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there no story abt their kids??

5. Berry.Blast.20

Berry.Blast.20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers on Edward's trial ?. He was executed in the end, right?

6. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Korean readers seem to like it too because it’s one of the highest rated novel series on Ridibooks. I enjoyed it a lot.

7. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I was thinking when 'vice commander' was brought up she would eventually be a commander due to her Sheer skill and her aether powers.. (Also the MC plot power ^-^) its only fitting she leads the Black Knights - to their reformation and returns honor to it as its pretty tainted before her. Glad to see it (and her able to correct many things including but not limited to saving her friends and .. forgiving/redeeming herself); I think shell be a good mother as well (Any side stories on that?). And Violet shouldnt underestimate herself especially in terms of the impact she had even if at times subtle.

8. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your hard work! x

Saijka Riin likes this.
  9. Ryzzya

Ryzzya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about judith child?

10. JustATalkingOwl

JustATalkingOwl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was trully brokenhearted knowing the high posibility of Desang/Deschamp's death, but I finally could breathe in relief after being confirmed (spoiler ofc) that he's alive. That sweety nanny...:cookie:

11. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love this story. I've no qualms about anyone, not even the villains. They played their role for what they believed was right and went along with their decisions and got their right retribution. And I particularly liked how Judith left Jermel with his choice of death. In order to prove it to him first hand what, 'not having a choice' really means. Judith spent her entire first life welled in regret, and spent her second life actually living for herself. Doing what she actually think is right instead of convincing herself whatever she has done was right.

I only dislike one character throughout this story, that is the emperor. Of course he is the one that never had to own up to his mistakes or had to face any retribution before just being killed all of a sudden. That's not enough of a consequence for the all this mess HE made. His neglect of his own children and his neglect of his own state affairs, it almost seems as if he was there to just enjoy the lavish life of an emperor before being betrayed by his own offspring for his lack of interest in them. I'm only dissatisfied with him throughout this entire story.

But all in all this is a great story. Best I've read in a while. I'm looking forward to the manhwa, thanks for everyone who help bring us the spoilers. Hope y'all have a nice day and find great novels to read. :justabotheart:

12. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    credit shown on stampmark

Next few chapters will probably cover the dragon rampage and the OTP’s fight against it.

13. Pinkredible_Pinkberry

Pinkredible_Pinkberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And damn does he look fine! :blobnosebleed:
    On one hand I feel sorry for the princess, she's a victim too, but she's well aware that what she and Edward are doing is a crime, and she will drag Giryu down with her if he accepted and she got caught.
    Poor man, he's too nice for his own good, everyone's trying to take advantage of him.
    We love him tho, that shoujo face when he spoke about his love for Judith ::blobcatsmile::

14. heavenamjoonie

heavenamjoonie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this novel

Pinkredible_Pinkberry likes this.
  15. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone got spoilers on what happens to her friends, the 4th prince and Desian(appears in CH.3)

Especially Desian he my type and I just need know what happens to him or if he got himself a boo (maybe one of FL friends we see in CH.2)

Sorry i just started reading and didn't want get too much spoilers on the overall plot. Just a summary on what happens to the ppl I mention

Last edited: Jan 21, 2022