Korean A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Xharyel, Nov 14, 2018.

1. muotasim

muotasim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is being dropped by 100 salt can someone pls pick up the novel again i wanted to continue the story is like leaving a book in a cliffhanger without knowing whats next. It drives me crazy XD

jolly-crow likes this.
  2. MaxxMukesh

MaxxMukesh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Genre: Fantasy, School Life, Shounen

It's a reincarnation story as stated in title, the world design is new, it has been translated up to 62 chapter out of 314.
    Main character is not op but smart, trying to raise his friends and also fighting societal discrimination (Nobility and Civilians). In This World there is a shadow world which is devouring the real world, it can only be stopped by going in and correcting the history of the place or country already been devoured. Mind you it doesn't actually reverse time or truly correct it in reality, just in shadow world.
    I hope somebody will pick it up soon.

3. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Not quite how you request a novel bud.

4. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    Raw Link:
    linkhere.com
    NU Link: linkhere.com
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Description:

----------
    Example below
    ----------
    Name: Jin Yong Martial Arts Otherworld Rampage (金庸武学异世横行)
    Raw Link: http://www.linkhere.com
    NU Link (if available): http://www.linkhere.com
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Sylver released a teaser and it was awesome. The MC is awesome, etc etc etc etc...
    Description (if you can find one):

The vast Kunwu Mountains, one hundred and eight thousand. Spiritual ethereal sword rising, sweeping the summits of the nine provinces.

A modern day otaku is reborn in a wuxia world, becoming the little shishu of a little sect. Unexpectedly discovering he has the martial arts trade system of a garbage web game. Through it he can actually exchange for all of the martial arts in Mr. Jin Yong’s novels.

And so, Nine Yang Manual, Nine Yin Manual, Nine Swords of Dugu, Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms… All kinds of amazing martial arts started to dominate the jianghu of another world…

------------------------------
    I'm addicted to this novel. Please pick it up!!!!!

^ Just an example from a random novel I picked. I've never read this novel.

Your post should look something like this. Tell translators why it should get picked up, why it's awesome, etc...

I currently only have three prefixes for this forum (Chinese, Japanese & Korean). I can add prefixes on requests though so just send me a message.

Please wait at least three months (or dropped by translator) from the last release before you post your request.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2019

5. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: A Returner’s Magic Should Be Special Special.jpg
    [​IMG]
    Raw Link:
    Cannot find the link, provide one!
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-returners-magic-should-be-special/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The main character is not op but smart, trying to raise his friends and also fighting societal discrimination (Nobility and Civilians). In This World there is a shadow world which is devouring the real world, it can only be stopped by going in and correcting the history of the place or country already been devoured. Mind you it doesn't actually reverse time or truly correct it in reality, just in the shadow world.
    Description:
    “Now that I’m back, I won’t allow my loved ones to die again!”
    The Shadow Labyrinth – the most catastrophic existence humanity has faced in history.
    Desir Arman is one of the six remaining survivors of mankind.
    The six attempted to clear the final level of the labyrinth but ultimately failed, and the world came to an end.
    However – when Desir thought he would meet his demise, what is revealed before him is the world… thirteen years ago?!
    Desir is returned to the past, back to the time when he enrolled at the nation’s finest magic academy – Havrion. He is reunited with his precious friends, and is prepared to change the past to save the world and his loved ones…!
    Three years remaining before the emergence of the Shadow World!
    Change the past and gather powerful comrades to save mankind!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  6. Misstee

Misstee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm puzzled, was this dropped?. The last release was August 11th. Unless the current translator has stated that it is dropped, shouldn't you just wait for the next chapter release?.

7. Zackarov

Zackarov ~ Cheese Bear ~

Reading List:
    Link
    It is dropped because the tlr got licensed some novel. So he dropped the unlicensed one like this.

8. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everybody, Slimicee here. Our team wanted to thank all of you so much for reading Returner’s Magic, both new readers and old. These last few months have been a busy time for our group, and we haven’t been able to release the same number of chapters we were in the past. Despite this, you all still toughed it out, and kept reading what little we released. Unfortunately, as members of our discord already know, we will be dropping Returner’s Magic. Our group has been working nonstop for months on end to transition from fan translations to officially licensed work, and we have finally found success. We have 3 novels we will be working on and releasing in the near future; something I myself still almost can’t believe. However, our transition to a legitimate company marks the end of our involvement with unlicensed works. Over the last month we already ceased the release of all other novels we were working on, and decided to at least leave Returner’s Magic off at reasonable point for the readers. I understand this may upset some, but it is unavoidable. I hope everyone can understand and accept the decision our group made, thank you again for enjoying Returner’s Magic alongside us.

Message from the last posted chapter.
    Im not the tler nor the editor. Just copied this.

9. mokura

mokura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. SkyZerx

SkyZerx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Why was it dropped?

12. Xigua

Xigua Unknown member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

tl;dr they are Meteor Strike Media now.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  13. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha. Wait 16 days.
    I still think the best bet is for fans to crowdfund and hire their own translators.
    That way novels will never get dropped

jolly-crow likes this.
  14. Mald Frogs Club

Mald Frogs Club Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We've picked this up. We'll see if we can do it justice. Not sure how I can go about getting it added to the Novel Updates tracker.

We are posting to our Patreon until we get a site setup. Our Patreon is maldfrogsclub

Reise and jimmydorry like this.
  15. Mald Frogs Club

Mald Frogs Club Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We did exactly that. We don't have any Korean translators, so we are paying it out of our own pocket. We'll see if we can do it justice. Not sure how I can go about getting it added to the Novel Updates tracker.

We are posting to our Patreon until we get a site setup. Our Patreon is maldfrogsclub

Reise, muotasim and jimmydorry like this.
  16. muotasim

muotasim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you send a link i would like to see where you guys are in patreon

17. Mald Frogs Club

Mald Frogs Club Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This account isn't old enough to drop links (for good reason, to prevent spam on the forum). The new chapters are being linked on the NovelUpdates tracker though.

patreon . com / maldfrogsclub

Reise likes this.
  18. Eiben

Eiben Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Ministree

Ministree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. frank563

frank563 Active Member