Spoiler A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Dec 17, 2018.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruruki and midnight reader like this.
  2. Vamps31

Vamps31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too

lazynoodles likes this.
  3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have a link for the original novel raws?

4. darkrain1993

darkrain1993 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anthares and lazynoodles like this.
  5. tyes77

tyes77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i guess i'll break it down by volume of Light Novels then go onto Web Novels after the latest Light Novel. If I'm wrong about anything please feel free to correct me, and I might have some things ordered wrong as I'm trying to go off the top of my head.

Volume 1 - MC defeats a big dragon with 5 other people(they are important). They are Raphael(Emperor's Guard/Sword Saint), Donavan(Estaban King/Axe "Barbarian"), Joad(Tower of Magic's Master/7th Circle Mage), Priscilla(Artemis Bitch/Cleric), and Ajest(Princess/Ice Magic Swordsman). They all presumably die due to the dragon self-destructing and the MC goes to the past. He is entering magic school and aces the entrance exam. He makes a team with Romantica(Air 2nd Circle Mage) and Pram (Talented Swordsman) and enters the ranking school competition in order to gain commoner recognition. He manages to defeat Ajest for the second time as she lost to him during the entrance exam.

Volume 2 - MC and co foils the plot of a terrorist group "Outsiders" that try to steal a magic crystal from the Tower of Magic. He plays a chess match with the Tower of Magic's Joad as a reward and defeats him. As a reward for beating him, he enters a partnership where he gives Joad future magic knowledge and receives the support of Tower of Magic. Ajest joins the MC party and they enter a shadow world which has an artifact MC needs. They clear the shadow world and gain some recognition for it. The novel ends as the MC enters a party with Ajest and they dance.

Volume 3 - MC and co head to Romantica hometown where a competition taking place same time as western kings' conference. The Outsider's terrorist plot tries to kill the king's but MC alongside Joad foil the plot. One of the Outsider's reveal themselves to be a past revolutionary commoner leader and sets a demon to destroy the town. MC uses dragon magic alongside Joad and Priscilla(saint attending the king's conference) to defeat the demon. Consequence of using the magic has one of MC's eyes damaged to not be able to analyze magic clearly. MC is seen as hero due to the incident though the town was destroyed.

Volume 4 - Nations see outsider's as a threat and start to mobilize to defend themselves. MC joins a competition of all the school years which gets interrupted by an outsider plot having anyone who dies inside the mock shadow world to actually die. MC manages to get everyone to work together to clear the shadow world with minimal casualties and finds the culprit(a commoner teacher) who kills themselves. MC lies and says the teacher was controlled the entire time(when in actuality the teacher wasn't truly controlled when he sabotaged the test). Romantica is 3rd circle and Pram has experience with Magic Tower guardsman mock battles. Ajest gains ice sword artifact and Estaban king's cooperation in battle against Outsiders. At this point its an allied coalition of Western kingdom, Empire, Tower of Magic, Temple of Artemis, and Esteban vs Outsiders. MC and co enter a shadow world that previous been lost in MC's original timeline. They find a discovery as they discovery the homunculus technology with a past Outsider organization and they barely defeat a half completed one to end the shadow world. End of novel has the Outsider's retaliate with their completed homunculus.

Volume 5 - MC develops a new magic system that has him majorly powerup any tier spells to be stronger(so he's like a 6th circle mage despite being 3 circles). MC helps the allies and defeats an Outsider elite unit lead by a woman blood mage. They then proceed to defeat and capture a homunculus who was supposed to kill the MC. The allies destroy the Outsider base(though Outsider's have a leader inside Divide which is a major part of the western kingdom)[LOTS OF FUCKING OUTSIDER SPIES THAT EVERY TIME THE MC DEFEATS ONE NATION/GROUP THEN HE NEEDS TO FIGHT ANOTHER SO EXPECT THAT]. MC joins royal guard and defeats Raphael the sword saint in a mock battle. Romantica gains 4th circle due to training, Pram fights a royal guard for xp, and MC uses homunculus tech to gain 4th circle. New freshmen arrive as MC becomes mentee to Ronde(strong past fire mage) who joins his party. MC and co investiage Western Kingdom and uncover a chimera plot with ex-Empire members who believe in the first OG emperor (not the current one). MC and co proceed to thwart their plan and become suspicious of 'Divide' as new Outsider hq.

Volume 6 - MC and co secretly enter Divide as Divide prep war with their homunculi. They manage to enter one of Divide's tower to find out there is shadow world technology. They defeat one of Outsider's leaders and take him into custody(also finding out about the Divide King being an Outsider). Despite the small victory, Divide launches an attack at the same time as they are forced to retreat,. Outsider's have only two masked lead people now, one parrot(?) mask who can disguise as others and the second being known as skull mask. High level shadow worlds appear all over the world except Divide as Divide forces push on the allies. MC's school shuts down as everyone is needed for the new threat. MC party disbands as he promises Ajest to tell her his identity when they meet again.

Now onto webnovel territory (230ish i think). Time skip of 6 months happen which MC traveled around solving Shadow Worlds and gathering top tier talent. He gathers his group to make a dash at divide territory to destroy the 4 main tower which are causing the Shadow Worlds to appear(he finds this information by convincing the Outsider he captured that he is the best hope for humanity). His group manages to take out 3 but at the 4th (which is in the capital), Skull mask unleashes the Dragon which was shown in the very prologue. Despite this, MC defeats the dragon but doesn't manage to capture the Skull mask. Skull mask is betrayed by parrot mask who kills him then runs away. Zoad and MC have suspicions someone in their group helped the Skull mask escape,. Turns out Priscilla is a traiter/outsider and manages to kill Zoad before running away as MC was researching one of Skull Mask's artifacts(a system called Artemis that is supposed to help guide humanity with the shadow world system). Multiple artemis temples around the world kill alot of people as the novel is supposed to reach its conclusion(I hope).

Kirarapot, jade21, layyu and 25 others like this.
  6. lhklan

lhklan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @tyes77

Thanks for the spoiler. I'm guessing then that the timeline is already changing compared to his original timeline, right?

Also, are there any hints/chemistry between MC and Ajest? Read the manga, and I liked her way more than Romantica.

Ran ahzu likes this.
  7. tyes77

tyes77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i believe its inching towards a mc/ajest ending because throughout the novel they have slight romantic scenes alongside ppl saying the two look good together (Romantica seems to have little to no scenes compared to Ajest)

8. kingkoldpear

kingkoldpear New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Adjest and Desir past vol.6 ? Who are the casualties aside from Joad? Please elaborate if you can.

9. kingkoldpear

kingkoldpear New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I only got the raws up to 295. Can somebody drop the link up to 299?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    Tanhalevi likes this.
  10. tyes77

tyes77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she keeps having to go back to the imperial palace whenever there is downtime so there isn't anything that pops out to be honest. No major players aside from Joad died but Pram's mentor Carla(?) has an injury that prevents her from fighting anymore. I haven't really read much further from the artemis temple attack.

Tanhalevi and kingkoldpear like this.
  11. kingkoldpear

kingkoldpear New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, I thought Swan Katarina died?
    Just read 295. Nevermind.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    Tanhalevi likes this.
  12. Essay_kun

Essay_kun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. What a shame, I hope someone would just this pick up translate it

Tanhalevi likes this.
  13. bored nobody

bored nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Joad Noooo!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Ruruki likes this.
  15. cleesus

cleesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so does mc and adjest meet up again yet?

16. Tanhalevi

Tanhalevi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello.
    I just wanted to ask if the MC ever tells anyone about his "returnee" identity.
    Thank you in advance if any of you feels like answering!

Ruruki likes this.
  17. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I remember, he didn't tell anyone and no one suspect him to be so.

Tanhalevi likes this.
  18. NAJ P. Jackson

NAJ P. Jackson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Base on this pic then I would say that yes a romance seem to be developing between the two
    [​IMG]

19. soulwarfare

soulwarfare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Priscilla is a bitch huh...

They just had to have a surprise final boss didn't they.

They still haven't explained why he was the only to time travel back and why Priscilla decided to be a bitch. Also quite a lack of Adjest from past volume 3

Evilmambapower and Ruruki like this.
  20. tyes77

tyes77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well supposed the shadow world technology centers on a system called "Artemis" that is the god of both the Artemis temple(Priscilla is the saint of the Artemis Temple) and weapon of the terrorist group 'Outsiders'. Those immortal leaders of the terrorist group Artemis might know its true faction being the Artemis temple. Also when they went into a shadow world of the past they had to defeat a Pope(I think) but they(the group) never gave thought that the entire Artemis temple was corrupt.

There are Adjest scenes but I only gave out the major plot points of the novel when giving my summary (and them being off the top of my head after not reading it for awhile). Adjest is kinda overpowered tbh though I enjoy her chemistry with the MC as they actually have at least 1 or 2 scenes in each volume together.