Spoiler A Saint who was Adopted by the Grand Duke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mengapa, Jul 27, 2020.

1. putrishakira

putrishakira Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, thanks for the information

Smile_for_me likes this.
  2. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, people are saying that they're stupid for not manipulating Ester instead and using Rabienne, but they are even more stupid for killing of the Saint when they haven't found the next one.
    I mean, the Saint has a really important job, okay?! The reason why the Saint has that much power is because they maintain a sort of barrier that protects the country from monster attacks, right? If the Saint can't maintain that barrier, then they'd have no political power at all!
    I mean, power aside, I can see why the temple would want to use Rabienne as a saint instead of Ester. However, that's only if the Saint was more of a honourary position that doesn't need power. But the Saint is actually needed to maintain something extremely important!
    Seriously, the temple is full of fools.

KiseonYi, yerisegg, Malacat and 10 others like this.
  3. LUCKYRADHI

LUCKYRADHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saint is killed by Rabienne's family who believed next saint is from their family and associates (not the actual temple) and temple followed Rabienne's family foolishly also because of that fact of saint from their family. But Ester is also from their family actually.

4. Ivy_

Ivy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link?

5. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PLEASE spoil what happen to the ending all their sweet and fluffy moments with ml too:aww::blobthinkingsmirk::bloblove::blob_blush::blobwoah::blobpopcorn:

6. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. It basically sounds like it's this: Rabies's family produces so many saints that they assume from the get go that their family will produce more. The current saint confirms that the next one will come from their family (if I remember correctly). On the surface Rabies looks like she would be the best candidate, particularly as she's the only visible known (emphasis on known) girl from their family. It also seems like she did better than some of the others during the initial testing/training period or at the very least her family's influence and her own manipulations were able to boost her popularity with the church. She's power hungry, so she doesn't want to wait to be the saint and as such, slowly poisons the current one to death so she only has to wait a few years instead of potentially many.

Now at the same time, the church has become more corrupt. So much so that there are people who are fine with Rabies poisoning the current saint, despite how it could be detrimental to them in the long term. Even if Rabies was the saint, the current saint being unable to do her work likely resulted in the crystal ball's crack that could be hard or impossible to repair by the time Rabies took control. The point is that the church has become corrupt enough to where people would go along with Rabies because she would serve their interest. She's there and doesn't require manipulation or at least not much. Esther/Diana is an unknown and would require more work to control, possibly more than they want to expend so they allow Rabies to torture her in the past lives. After all, if Diana dies then a new saint will present themselves and may actually be Rabies this time around. The church is being short sighted and only have their immediate comfort and power in mind.

What I think likely happened in the prior lifetimes is that Rabies likely couldn't perform the saint duties as well as Diana could, even with the blood boosting her. This probably meant that any repairs to the ball protecting them were inferior, assuming it could be repaired at all. The demon/monster (or whatever the ball was holding back) likely broke free and caused chaos.

7. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys im wondering, does this novel have a promotional manhua? Im curious what darwin and the twins look like

KiseonYi, IK_Reads and LokaLari like this.
  8. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noo what happened to ruling crown?? Did they delete their website? I can't access any of their translations anymore. Do they have a discord now?

9. ameneh

ameneh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wana know too
    i really like this novel and translation team
    if thay have discord can someone give us it's invited link?
    please it's so disappointing:bloborz::blob_teary:

10. adorablecheetos

adorablecheetos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could anyone dm me if they got any news from the translation teammm?

11. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil whether Darwin will know that she lived through 14? 15? Lives???

KiseonYi and LokaLari like this.
  12. ariaash

ariaash Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he will. Esther will show her memories to Darin and the twins. They end up crying together

13. Autumn Leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for answering. Although I may sound a bit greedy but can you please elaborate on that part? Because for me this is one of the turning points of Esther’s life to be fully integrated to her current life :aww::aww:

KiseonYi and Cutey Porcupiney like this.
  14. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is that around?

Cutey Porcupiney likes this.
  15. ariaash

ariaash Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to translate that chapter but I don't know how to make a spoiler bar

Autumn Leaves likes this.
  16. Autumn Leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Just pressed this “+” and insert your texts inside the tag of (SPOILER) (/SPOILER) ( I made it () so it could be read when posted but its actually a bracket sign) or you can just input the spoiler tag to make it easier and then put your texts inside of those tag

ariaash likes this.
  17. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna camp here for spoiler because my heart could not bear to read my baby suffering and not wanting to kill that rubbienne or whatever the bitch name is.. I'm glad that she got adopted by the Grand Duke family

KiseonYi likes this.
  18. ariaash

ariaash Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recognizing that Esther's mood had changed seriously, Defin and the twins held their breath and waited.

As I showed Sephia, even though it was impossible to give details, I was able to image and show the memory with my own power.

'Suffering'

Memories of the past that she had been trying so hard to forget and wanted to erase began to appear in Esther's head one by one.

Day after day, I was locked in a prison where there was no light and could not escape. Ravienne's horrific abuse for the sake of needing blood. A heart that was turned away from the people I trusted and became a newcomer.

Some vivid moments of the terrible memories that could not be chosen the worst became the subject of imaging.
    Especially when you bite your own tongue a few times as I recalled the last moments where I should have been, I started to sweat.

It's a thing of the past now, but just thinking about it made me feel like the pain of that time came over me again.

Esther, whose complexion had turned pale, grimaced with her eyes closed.

Defin and the twins shook their buttocks at the painful look.

'Isn't it supposed to dry?'

'Esther looks tough.'

Even if it's not the twins' words, Deffin is also reaching out to Esther. No matter what, I didn't want to see Esther overdoing it.

"s… … ."

But Esther slowly opened her eyes before he could call her name. Esther's eyes were golden, shining brighter than ever before, and they all froze.

The word “sacred” was more suitable for her than the word “beautiful”.

“Esther’s eyes…?”

While the three of them are astonished by the enchanting light that doesn't seem to be more dazzling even if you put some jewels in it, Esther slowly opened her lips.

“Take my hand and kiss my forehead for a moment can you give it to me?"

First, Defin approached Esther's face. I sat down next to the sofa, bent my back, and made eye level.

Then, after gently holding Esther's outstretched hands, she carefully put Esther's forehead together.

That was the moment.

"...." Defin was startled by the memories passing through his head, and his eyes widened with drowsiness.

It was such a terrible scene that she almost screamed, but the hand that held Esther was rather strong.

Even though he knew it wasn't real, he was afraid that he would lose Esther in the common darkness.

"this… … … … ."

Defin's whites turn red while all the images he's imaged are transmitted started to bleed.

On the back of Defin's hand, where he put Esther's hand away for fear of hurting her, a line of blood was protruding.

Esther, who finished delivering the memory, slowly removed her forehead from the fin.

“It’s what I’ve been through.”

“I mean, I went through it all myself. All that terrible thing………”

Deffin, who was greatly shocked, shook his hands and shook his head, unable to speak.

The afterimage of imaging that remains in the mind it was so horrendous that it was hard to believe that a person had inflicted it on a person.

Unbearable anger grew at the fact that the victim was Esther. The teeth were ripped apart.

“Now I understand.”

When we first met at the temple Esther, who also looked in danger. A child who, even though he was obviously afraid, did not back down, pointed a knife at him and shouted for death.

Those empty eyes that seemed to have given up on everything, Defin's dry heart even moved.

“How much…"

Esther, who believed in me and showed me everything, had several words running through her mouth, not knowing what to say.

However, the moment Esther's frightened eyes met, Defin held Esther tightly.

"Good job… It was really hard."

Tears filled the eyes of Deffin, who had never seen tears in front of children.

Close your teeth and open your eyes ah, finally, the tears that flowed down were pooling on my chin and then dripping down.

Esther felt the dampness and lifted her head in surprise. And I found Deffin crying.

"dad."

Esther's voice, who was trying not to cry, trembled softly.

Tears welled up in the blink of an eye in an instant.

“How hard it must have been.”

Deffin grabbed Esther's shoulder.

My hands were trembling. His sincerity was passed on to Esther.

“Show me, too.”

“What did Esther show you?”

Deffin hurriedly wiped the corners of her eyes so that Esther could show her memories to the twins as well, and stepped back.

Delbert and Ben, who were standing behind them, were stunned by the sight of Deffin for the first time.

Even when his wife died, he was a defin who endured with great strength.

It's Defin who endured so much saying that he couldn't be sad because he had to take care of the rest of the children.

They can't even imagine what the hell they saw.

Oh, I just licked my lips and after a while, after Esther showed her memories, Dennis and Judy's reactions were not very different from Deffin's.

There is silence in the living room, and the atmosphere is submerged coolly.

After seeing the unbelievable spectacle, the family struggled to suppress the anger that was about to explode in their own way.

“Can you explain?”

Even though Esther tried to suppress her as much as possible so as not to be surprised, Deffin's voice was gloomy as if it had been pulled from hell.

It was the first time in his life that he was so angry before he exploded like this.

Power enters the body, and all the places where the veins are exposed will pop out it was so protruding.

“Do you remember everything I just showed you? Did it really happen?"

“Is he right? A fake who became a saint in your place."

Judy ran around the living room trying to go crazy, and Dennis became more calm the more he got angry, waiting for Esther's next words.

"that's right. The only daughter of the Braons family, Ravienne."

“When did this happen? I don’t think it was once or twice.”

“Would you believe me if I told you how many times my life was repeated?”

Seeing Esther talking jokingly as if she had resigned, the twins and Defin felt their hearts pound.

“Of course I believe.”

A mixture of original pink and gold, slowly blinking several times.

Esther's mysteriously changed eyes

“It’s fourteen.”

The inside of my mouth was gritty, and it felt like my voice was coming out harshly. I'm going to tell someone my heart was pounding with a story I had never thought of.

"this …."

For a moment, Deffin couldn't stand the curse and tried to spit it out, realizing that it was in front of the children and barely swallowed it.

“I have never been able to get out of it. As if there were restrictions... But strangely, it was different this time alone.”

Esther's small voice continued without end, as if it were thinly cut off.

“That’s why you met us.” Judy and Dennis, who sat on either side of Esther, who had a hard time telling her story, held her hands tightly.

Thanks to that warmth, Esther, who had been hardened by thinking about the past for a long time, gradually regained stability.

“But does this make sense? What the hell is God doing?"

"well."

Esther smiled sadly.

I have asked countless times over the years, but I have never received an answer from the goddess.

“As of today, I have all the new books out. I'll throw it away. Everything, including books published by the temple, has sprouted.”

Dennis, who likes theology books, said that he threw them all away, so I could guess the scale of his anger.

“Our Esther must have been really, really hard. No, I can't even express it in words... … … ."

Judy, who had been ruffling her hair the whole time, burst into tears.

Pouting to hold back her tears, she hugged Esther tightly.

"Huh. Our Esther is so disturbed.” This time, even Dennis hugged Esther from Judy again.

Embraced by her brothers on both sides, Esther panicked for a moment and threw her arms in the air.

However, when he found out that his brothers were holding him and crying, he cried and cried and eventually wept together.

“Why is everyone crying? wiggle."

“I wonder who cried? Uh... Esther must have been so hard... … ugh.”

Always strong on the outside and the best on the inside
    Young Judy was crying the most.

Esther's left shoulder, which Judy hugged and buried her face, was already full of Judy's tears.

Defin, who had been watching quietly, came forward slowly, spread his arms wide, and held the precious children in his arms with wide shoulders.

"Thank you. for living like this."

Defin's soft remarks became a motivator, and in the end Esther also let go of her throat and started crying like a child.

"I really didn't want to cry. Ugh.”

I really tried not to cry, but no matter how hard I tried to force my eyes and bite my lip, tears kept flowing out of my eyes regardless of my will.

Thank you for being alive.

Because no one ever said anything to Esther.

It was all because of my father and my brothers who gave me pain instead as if they had said they had to go through it. Moments of giving up everything and just wishing to die passed by.

'I'm glad I'm alive.'

Esther thought so deeply and closed her eyes tightly.

Delbert and Ben, not knowing what was going on, watched, and eventually wiped away the tears that flowed back.

Three adults and three children all huddle together and cry. It was a rare sight.

After sharing Esther's sorrow and crying for a while, I couldn't stand it anymore. One by one, the unrelenting anger erupted.

"It's sad to be sad, but I think I'm going to die of anger now."

Judy, who says it's frustrating and wants to smash everything,

"me too. My stomach is boiling. It's not going to be just a simple repayment."

The more angry he gets, the colder Dennis rolls his head.
    Although the method is polar opposite, the idea that Esther should take revenge was the perfect match.

“Esther, do you have any other way to revenge?”

"Yes? Well… First of all, people are pointing fingers for fakes. And I want you to go through the same pain that I went through."

"How about setting it at the stake?"

“It’s so easy to die at the stake. The punishment is too light for the crime committed."

Dennis said no to Judy's suggestion and shook his head firmly.

And with a serious expression, leaning slightly, the other three attracted people's attention.

“This is what I read in a book.”

Dennis, in a calm voice, began reciting the ways to kill the people in the book he was reading.

“First, you cut off your tongue a little so that you can’t speak, and then you cut off one of your legs and send them as slaves. Another way is to put it alive in a wolf's den or a bear's den, or put it in boiling water while it is alive and boil it.”

“Or public executions to the people. There are cases where the crab is beaten to death, or the limbs are tied to the horse, and then the horse is moved to shreds to death.”

Deffin, who had been listening quietly, was confused and raised her hand.

"Wait, wait. Dennis, what book are you reading?"

“Ah, it’s a novel called ‘100 Recipes for Surviving as the Ultimate Villain’, and it was quite interesting. Shall I go up and bring it?"

Dennis has to be like this He smiled broadly, asking if it could be called revenge.

sorry if the translation is messed up

19. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first I read it I cried too, at the last part I laughed:blobjoy:

20. dhruvm19

dhruvm19 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me raw link pls