A Shoujo's Yokai Project [RP]

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Haxagen, Nov 23, 2018.

1. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuro nodded through the explanation, staring at three talismans he carried, each of a single type. The realization of his own folly in using them without the underlying knowledge hit him like a bucket of cold water. Hindsight is 20:20, the clues were already there. He did find comfort in the fact that this was not something learned on its own. At least it didn't rely on some kind of flash enlightenment, rather it could be taught.
    This was getting a bit hard to wrap one's head around. Particularly the part where the kami just spoke magic at each other. Now leaning on a nearby pillar, Kuro intently watched the motion of the attack, picturing it in his head. Looks impossible, but isn't. Something is missing from my mental image. His thoughts occupied him, so he just stayed silent by the side. Nearby Hotaru seemed to still be out of it. What a casual bunch. I wonder if they are going to have to repeat the entire explanation to that fox later on.

Kuro's jaw dropped. Oi, oi, what kind of deranged crap is this? He looked around, as he couldn't spot Kaori. He felt she was the strangest and most powerful of the bunch. Torn between curiosity and hearing the rest of the lesson they were getting, he eventually decided to look for the shinigami. Just as he moved away from the pillar...
    "This is getting ridiculous." Kuro said through chattering teeth. He was displeased and covered in snow. Sweeping the cold off his clothes, he resumed scanning for the expressionless girl. Walking around, his foot bumped into something soft, covered by snow. He picked it up, placing Hotaru leaning on the pillar he just vacated, patting his hands.

Quaesitor, michael.kx5 and Haxagen like this.
  2. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a week since I left to find Kyoto. As I've walked around, I've found a few rabbits and deer on my way, along with some edible berries. Thanks to that I've been able to stay full. Unfortunately, I still haven't found a single soul on my way through. Am I heading in the right direction? I don't know since I haven't seen a speck of civilization either.

My sword is also losing its edge, though if it ever had one is up to debate. Due to that I'm starting to panic about losing my weapon before I even make it to my destination. Hopefully I arrive there soon....

OOC: REVIVE THE RP! Also, I'm going to roll a d20 for luck to see if I either arrive at the city or find someone. 1-5 I find no food. 6-10 I find food but nothing happens. 11-15 I find someone to point me in the right direction. 16-20 I arrive at Kyoto.

3. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    !roll 1,20

4. justabot

justabot NUF's Cutest Bot Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    NUF Dice Roller

Min: 1
    Max: 20