Novel A Side character create his story in Martial World (Chapter 1 - Chapter 118)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Spnagi, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 31.5 Special Chapter

- Knock on the door
    - Enter
    - Listen

" It's very rude to enter without knocking on the door. "

A blonde haired girl with a witch costume appeared.

" Welcome dear reader ! What do you want to ask me? "

- The tag "Betrayal?"
    - Theory on the end of one piece
    - Comments about Monika de DDLC

" Are you one of the people who are wondering why this tag is present ? " Why is Yang ling not betrayed ?

The reason is simple Yang ling is very weak at this time of the novel and has nothing that could interest others.

He is a random cultivator who could be killed at the slightest opportunity for the moment.
    You can say he is in the discovery phase. I hope you understood why nobody betrayed Yang ling ...

Do you have anything else to say ?

- I want drama, action Now !!!
    - No, it's good I understood, I'll wait for the next chapter.

"It's not worth shouting the author will not be able to write chapters faster.
    This is hard to be an author. But I can offer you a chapter from the future, with my crystal ball.

I'm going to give you an excerpt of what will happen in future chapters. After Yang Ling was betrayed.

Before proceeding, this chapter contains spoil. Some details are for the moment erased, but it remains spoil.

It may be scary, if you do not tolerate violence, chaos and torture, I advise you to wait for normal chapters to get used to little by little.
    But if you have already read dozens of this kind, you may even be disappointed.
    Do not forget what I say. Warning to sensitive souls.

Are you ready ?

- Yes, and hurry up, I'm tired of waiting!
    - No, my heart is not ready, I prefer to continue normally

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Chapter from the future

In the ruins of a city, flames were spreading. A black haired youth was walking on a road.
    He gave off a murderous frozen aura. Only cries of despair resounded in the air.

His clothes and his sword were covered with blood stains. His left eye was red like blood and his other eye was golden like those of the elves.

His gaze contained an immense hatred. This person was Yang ling, the personality of the young cultivator had changed.

Survivors ran out of the city, fear, despair, regret on the faces. The black haired youth raised his finger and rays of light went to them, piercing their heads, which exploded into pieces.

With a cold air, he continued on his way. Yang ling had almost exterminated a whole clan and the locals who wanted to protect them.

Jinshen Mountain.

It is located south of the city a few kilometers. In a province.

This mountain and its surroundings shelter some residense protected by defense formations. This place was filled with spiritual energy.

The survivors of a ruined Clan were gathered in this place. A young green-haired cultivator was hitting a half-elf on the ground.

Prisoner and chained, her face was deformed, her teeth broken, her hands crushed,

her body was covered with injury. Her skin had lost its white complexion after hours of torture.

She had lost all her beauty, if we look closer, we could recognize that she was Xia liwei.

"Bitch, all the members of my clan are dead because of you, and Xia gui li! "

"..No.is ... false .." The half-elf could not accept all the events that had occurred.

"It's you who betrayed Yang ling to please Xia gu li , I hate you, I hate Yang ling, I hate Xia gui li , I hate you all !"

From an excess of rage, he walked on the hands of the half-elves again, before torturing her, hoping to appease his hatred.

" If I had known, I would never have had to listen to Xiao gui li, I would prevent the patriach from marrying Xia with Father, Mother, Uncle, Aunt AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRH ......!"

He screamed in the whole building.

The young green-haired cultivator was another time, one of Yang ling's friends.
    Xiao gui li watched him for a moment before contacting him and his clan.

Xia, accompanied by his servants, proposed to them a market. Yang possessed an object he coveted. Everything had gone according to Xia gui li plan.

Until this horrible night, the beginning of their nightmare.

Never, he would have thought thought provoked such a catastrophe towards his clan and his friends, hatred and regret accumulated in his body.

In his head, he could still see his father's head sliced in two by Yang ling, before he strangled his mother.

Hot tears ran down his cheeks, an unbearable pain in his chest. The sadness and loss of his family seemed impossible to bear.

A dark atmosphere reigned in the building.
    A mortal was squatting her hands, clutching her knees, she was constantly murmuring, her face was terror-stricken.

"Don' t come ! Don't come ! Don't come ! Don't come ! Don't come ! "

She was one of the survivors of the city who managed to escape here. The massacre that had happened remained etched in her memory.

A person next to her, a cultivator of about 15 years, with a hateful look, clean a knife silently. He wanted revenge on Yang ling.

Each of them behaved differently in the face of the tragedy
    On the way to Jinshen Mountain, Yang ling was walking towards them, sword in hand, his eyes and appearance gave the illusion of a monster.

"You are all going to pay! I could have even closed my eyes to all the problems that this city has caused me! You are going too far that night. "

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------
    The crystal ball goes out, the blonde girl speaks her tongue

"Unfortunately it's all the time! It's a special chapter written by the author SPNagi"

- Li ming martial spirit ?

" Just wait, one or two week,

see you next time ! "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspired a little from Doki doki literature club

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  2. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 32 Li ming's martial spirit

Piu! Piu! Piu !

In a forest. The golems continued to fire at Li Ming, who took all the blows.

Despite the danger of the situation, Li Ming kept his mind clear, his determination was stronger than ever.
    An ordinary cultivator would already be panicking in his place. Li Ming went on circulating his martial spirit at this moment of the confrontation.

Yang xiong started to feel some abnormal. Li Ming was wounded everywhere, his clothes were in a dirty state, yet he was still standing, the glint of his eyes reflected a desire for combat.
    Yang xiong did not know that Li Ming's body was much stronger than those of an ordinary cultivator at the same level.

Fangs of the nine divine dragons

This martial skill was one of the means that allowed a cultivator to gradually turn into a dragon, although formidable, this technique requires immense resources.

This is also one of the reasons why Li Ming was stuck at 2 Qi Layer for so long. After Senior liu woke up from his pendant, he showed him various ways to cultivate his technique. Like devouring the energy contained in magical beasts. Combined with his usual intensive training, he progressed quickly.

While fighting the Golems, Li Ming felt the pain of his body increased more and more. He did not show any signs in appearance, but he was exhausted, fatigue was invading him.

His brain quickly reflected, he changed his strategy and quickly hid behind a tree.
    He had enough time for a care pill. And waited to ambush.

When the golem approached to aim, Li Ming came out of hiding and gathered his remaining forces to hit.

Bam !

Yang xiong noticed his goal. He moved dangerously close to him and raised his arms.

" You will not succeed Li Ming! " Worried Yang Xiong.

"Assault of the bear ! "

Yang xiong ran towards him, his fist showing the image of a raging bear appearing towards Li Ming. Although this move was dangerous, Li Ming activated his martial spirit again and dodged to the side.
    The image of the rabid bear disappeared. Yang xiong noticed again this abnormality, his face was surprised, he could not understand the situation.

Dragon's tail hit the earth !

"Bang!"

A giant whip hit Yang xiong's face, before Li ming jumped on his forearms to gain momentum. Li Ming wields his sword and with his last energy reserves,

Dragon's fang ! The first technique of the fangs of the nine divine dragons.

Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling!

When Li Ming executed nine swiftly fast swords, the cry of a dragon seemed to spread through the air.
    The golem broke into a thousand pieces, the young cultivator reached out to grab the mid-grade spirit stone before activating his martial spirit again.

During second fractions, the distance between Li Ming and Yang Xiong grows considerably.

"You go away with the mid-grade spirit stone ! " Shouted his opponent

Red-eyed with anger, Yang xiong transferred his spiritual energy from his body as smoke.
    Who entered the remaining golem. Yang xiong took a breath to calm down before shooting.

" Die ! trash !"

BIM !

A ray 4 times larger than the preceding rays went to one of its vital organs.
    Li Ming continued to use his martial spirit to spit blood. The energy beam seemed to slow down momentarily.

The energy beam was a few inches from piercing his heart.
    Li Ming felt death approaching for a moment before feeling a glow envelop his body.

His silouette seemed to fly in the air, just before he disappeared, he swore to kill Yang xiong, before taking care of Xie wuhui.

The ray created a huge hole in the ground before Yang xiong screamed angrily in the forest.

Yang Xiong did not know how Li Ming could survive all the time during this fight, whenever Li Ming was about to die.
    He reappeared on the side, only the old in the pendant understood what was going to happen.

Li Ming used his martial skill for a few seconds, allowing him to dodge the deadly attacks of his opponent.
    Although Li Ming was currently too weak to use the true abilities of his martial skill. A few seconds could make all the difference during a fight.
    Nobody could have guessed that Li Ming's martial skill was the power to stop time.

Unnamed Forest: East

Burning Fist!

"Dirty Beast ! Get Out!"

Yang ling was getting rid of demonic plants. Li Ming and Yang Xiong were not the only ones fighting his plant beings.

" Follow me instead of screaming! We can escape there ! " Xia li wei answered him while cutting the obstacles on their paths.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bonus :

Witch of the calamity : A name please ?
    Author : Next time ! ( lol )

Later

Yang ling : When will I be strong ?
    Author : HAHAHAHAHAHHAAA ( :blobowoevil:Evil laugh )
    Yang ling : ( Shivers )

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  3. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 33 The danger is approaching

While Yang xiong and Li ming were fighting each other.

Yang ling and Xia liwei came to finish meditating, Their wounds disappeared little by little and accumulated fatigue flew away.

The profits during their time in the nameless forest were enormous, Yang ling had crossed the barrier of 2 Qi layer, the bag left by Xia kuan yin had him very useful.

His body had strengthened. According to the memories of his predecessor, his body will be cleansed and purified at 3 Qi layer. Xia li wei on his side had reached the 6 middle Qi layer.

Yang ling and Xia li wei were about to leave the forest. When a mysterious force pushed them away.
    This force prevented them from escaping from this forest

They were both quickly encircled by demonic plants and fought a moment against them.

Yang ling insulted a plant before getting rid of it, Xia li wei told him to follow her.

She noticed a gap and waved her hand to tell her to follow. After getting rid of another plant, he ended up following it.

Yang was fighting a little at random, while complaining in his head, his short-range weapon made him uncomfortable, he would have liked to have a sword preferably to fight.

He personally thought that a sword would have given the same sensation as the knife he was holding, the saber's way was not made for him.

The needles were out of the question, he had no gift in the assassination. Bows are a specialized weapon for ranged combat, with no special skill, the person who has a bow will be killed quickly. A spear was out of the question, not discreet enough for him.

There was a lot of weapons in ancient times, only the sword suited his requirements.

At least that's what Yang ling was thinking at the moment.

A tremor suddenly occurs in the forest. The earth began to shake and trees fell one after the other.

Yang ling and Xia liwei looked around and wondered what was going on.

They did not know that the roots of the Ancestral Tree in the center of the forest were spreading in the groundwater and inhabited areas near the forest.

The first calamity had already begun, nobody really realized it except the witch and the being in the heavens.

Without the two cultivators reporting, they were unconsciously heading north of the forest. Believing to be safe from monsters and earthquakes.

Unnamed Forest: North East

From the princess side of the ice. A frozen blade surrounded her arm, giving off a tremendous aura.

Clang !

"Ice blade ! "

Xue Bing cut a dozen monsters at a time. Nothing seemed to stop him !

Her arrogance, her beauty gave the illusion of a fairy darting into the forest.

Yet her eyes gave off an icy glow showing her cold and indifferent attitude.

Totally ignoring the obsessive gazes of the men in the group who fought on their side.

In the center of the forest

A blonde haired girl with a pointed chapteau was watching a monster being born from a cauldron

She is two meters tall, her body is made up of roots and flowers. His head looked like a hungry beast with several sharp teeth. His hands were long green leaves that feed on the sunlight.

"I'm done soon, it took me a lot longer than I thought !

She began to relax her body before approaching the ancestral tree.

"Your new name will be the Tree of the Beginning, but before leaving I have one last favor to ask you."

The ancestral tree emits a dark green aura, before a branch comes off and falls to the ground.

" Thank you ! "

She picked up the branch and flung it to the plant monster she had created.

The Cuscu Vampire vine opened his mouth before devouring the branch. The aura of the monster skyrocketed.

The witch then took a box out of her ring before locking the monster and sealed it.

She made a broom appear with a spell. Jumping over, her figure disappeared in the air.

" It's time to gather all the cultivators in the forest. "

4. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 34 Beginning of the calamity

In the area now named Forest of the beginning.

Yang ling and the other cultivators had been fighting plants for a few hours and were exhausted.

While Li ming recover from his wounds from his fight and meditate in a quiet, hidden corner.

To avoid being quickly detected by Yang xiong and the monsters, his body and his silouette was covered with mud, leaves and rock. His breathing became silent.
    Li Ming took this idea by observing a camel on entering the forest before fighting against the monsters. His escape during combat, gave him the perfect reason to test this camouflage.

A witch on a broom was fast approaching their location. An evil smile appeared on her face.

Xie City

In the Yang clan, one of the young master of the clan pointed out the mistakes of the techniques practiced by clan members. This person was Yang hu, his foot pounding the ground for a few hours. His face seemed impatient.

"What are these two idiots doing?"

To murder one of his cousins should be fast, the two servants should have already returned to report.

"Do not tell me they were killed by wild beasts in the woods, we can not count on anyone, and I will go back to the sect tomorrow."

Yang hu getting ready to enter the clan when he felt danger approaching.

Cries of animals were heard in the city.

A horde of magical beast were heading towards the city, their faces expressing an immense fear.

A giant Ape would run with his brothers, when a human with a spear interposed to defend him and his friends.

The ape brandished his fist, before striking him, sending him against a building, he did the same with his friends and left to continue his path.

In another street, wolves did the same and charged everyone in front of them.

the city guards tried to stop them before he was crushed by the monster horde.
    A lizard spit flames and burned the people interfering.

Nothing seemed to stop the demonic beasts. All the beasts continue to run and smash everything in their path. The humans and cultivators of the city hid in the buildings for fear of being killed.

Rumble !

Smoke and dust rose in the air. People in the city noticed that the monsters did not seem to attack them, putting themselves on the side of the road.
    The traumatized residents told themselves that although people died, this unfortunate situation had passed.
    Some of them wondered what could worry the monsters so much.
    Everyone wondered about this phenomenon. The monsters were about to come out.

When the earth began to shake.

Boom!

Cracks appeared all over the ground, large plant roots came out of the ground with sharp teeth and thorns. Acid came out of the plant strangely resembling human saliva.

A root of 5 meters enveloped a monster, sharp teeth sinking into his flesh. The beast screamed in agony.

His cries of pain gave cold sweats to all living beings in the city. The monster quickly emptied his blood before dying.

His body was not spared, a giant mouth came out of the ground and devoured the body of the animal.
    The roots attacked all living beings different from their fellow creatures.

All the inhabitants and the monsters run in all directions.

5. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapitre 35 Beginning of the Calamity part 2

Xie Clan

A servant prostrated himself against a man who plays chess with another elder in a room.

" Great Elder, a disaster happens in the city !"

The old man sat, turned his eyes to him and said in a calm voice.

"Report on the situation."

The servant, his head still down, answered him.

"Monsters appeared suddenly in the city, so we think the situation can not be worse, from the ground, a more terrifying threat appeared ..."

The old man got impatient, tapping his finger on a table. The servant, frightened by his aura, shortened his story.

"Roots of several meters are flourishing all the inhabitants and demonic monsters in the city. "

The man stood up immediately and replied in an authoritarian tone.

"Remind all clan members and followers and activate defense formation!"

"Stop anyone who tries to introduce."

All the followers of the Xie clan and their families turned their insignia on the outfits to light up,
    They understood the danger of the situation and were quick to activate their precious talismans that teleported to the clan.

Only the followers of the clan in the sect of the four seasons remained outside of the danger that was occurring.

Xie wuhui was the only one to know nothing, fighting against monsters, he did not notice his insignia illuminate, nor his uncle.

A purple barrier activated a few minutes later around the clan. Everything was charred by the purple flames.

The Yang clan and another clan of the city also began to install their defense to prepare their weapons.

In the city, panic prevailed for a while, some cultivators tried to escape through the gates of the city.

The Roots multiplied and seemed insurmountable like an immense army, preventing them from leaving and continuing to devour themselves.

Roots began to emerge everywhere in the area around the forest of the beginning.
    Cries of pain and resonant terrors in towns and villages that have caused many casualties.

Everyone begins to hide everywhere, hoping to escape this monster.
    Cultivators realized that escape was not possible. In dark thoughts, people discussed a plan of action.

Two camps were opposed, the cultivators and the mortals spoke in a low voice. Those who wanted to hide in shelters and those who wanted to fight.

"We can not let this threat kill us one by one Let's beat us!" Suggested a cultivators. "

"Do not make me laugh, you really think we can fight against this monster !"

Neither side seemed to want to give in.
    Only a few meters, enormous roots were looking for traces of life to engulf.

The hidden cultivators became extremely silent and remained motionless as statues. Cold sweat ran down their backs.

In a building, a little further.

A mortal among a crowd, uttered a cry, seeing roots approaching. His body began to shake. The Roots noticed the noise and headed straight for them.

The crowd shot him a look of hate and insulted, they scattered in all directions.
    The roots spotted them and left the ground, other roots that went towards them.
    A moment later, the threat pierced their bodies and lives. Cries of agony can be heard in the air. The blood of the victims disappeared very quickly from their bodies.
    A root with a giant mouth opened on all that remained before their bodies in the earth.

Somewhere in the city

"Tree of destruction!"

A man in his forties with an armor fighting against a heroic spirit, he was twice and ended up slicing. It was the eighth, he was going to kill.

He was Li Ming's uncle, Li Fei Luo.

"Xiu er, Li xiang! Let's hurry to Mu Manor ! "
    Behind him were two beautiful young girls behind him.

Li Ming's sister, Li xiang, had curly black hair and a generous breast. Of a sweet and naive nature. With innocent eyes.
    When Li xiu had brown hair, she was tied in a ponytail. A small breast. Her legs were smooth and soft, partly hidden by her shoes, her little feet were white and exquisite.

They had been running all three for a while.

"Uncle, the clan is secretly under the orders of the Xie clan, why we do not stay in the clan, we hide !"

"Li xiang, the situation is worse than you think!" You could see that the roots swallow all the monsters and the living people in its path.

They probably have to feed to finish an evolution, I thought that only the high rank animals used this way to mutate, what a disaster!

"Uncle, you've already eliminated many of them, you can easily get rid of the others."

Li Ming's sister was the type of person who understood the simple things in life, but only partially understood the complicated things.

"For the moment, I'm putting the weight against this creature, but not for a very long time.

Concerning the Mu clan, I heard, a few days ago, I heard, that they had invited 3 inner disciples of the sects of the four seasons. They must surely have a moment to stop this disaster. "

"My ass ! Father, you do not think they would ever reverse the situation in this case."

Li xiu was a girl with a strong character, even though this person was her father.

"..."

Li Fei Luo remained silent, he himself did not know why the disciples of the sect had not reacted for the moment. When the sect, the high placed had not yet heard the news. And even if it was not, a danger of this kind was not going to worry them.

Their discipiles should be responsible enough to handle an affair of this magnitude.

Li Fei luo tells him that in the worst case, he would at least let his daughter and niece come out of this city.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  6. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 36 Yang ling and Li ming Breakthrough

In the forest of the beginning, Yang ling and Xia li wei got rid of all their enemies and meditated again.

Yang ling had just crossed the 2 Middle Qi Layer. His energy reserves had just increased. His bones became harder. He will see his power go up to skyrocket.

" I'm really fascinated by this phenomenon, cultivation is really an extraordinary thing." Yang Ling watched his fist and spiritual energy cleared around.

The cultivator took the time to observe what is happening with his body.
    Since he was here, he felt he was close to death several times in a row.

While Yang was busy admiring his strength, next to him a half-elf looked at him with contempt.

"2 Middle Qi layer ! "

Weak, arrogant and stupid but friendly.

This was the opinion of Xia li wei of Yang ling. Cultivation has always been faster at the very beginning. In her case, she was struggling to become stronger. The first reason was her laziness. The second was much more serious, it was her origin.

Half human, half elf, Xia li wei was bullied in the sect, every time she went out, everyone treated her coldly and abused her.
    Only a few people normally treat it. Even though she spent her time studying medicinal herbs and cultivating, Xia li wei felt lonely and crying in a corner.

She will remember this famous day when Xia guui li rescued him from a bandit during a mission. It was like a rainbow, after the rain.

" You're alright ?" Said an elf with a beautiful appearance.

Immersed in his arms, Xia li wei felt safe in his arms, looking him in his eyes, tears rose in her eyes, she let all her sorrow run.

Soon after, she fell in love with him, the beautiful smile and the appearance of Xia gui li was engraved in his memory. He was the charming prince of every young girl.

Regarding Yang ling, even though she thought he was nice, with his current cultivation.
    he did not have a chance to take the exam in a month.

Xia li wei wondered what would happen if Yang Ling told her she was a half-elf.

In another area of the forest.

A cultivator was one with the scenery, his body covered with mud, leaves and other things, his breathing was silent.

His eyes closed, he felt immense pain, his face grimaced.

The energy of the mid-grade Spirit stone gradually penetrates his skin, strengthening his muscles and bones. Suddenly three little phantomatic white dragons emerged from his body, they opened their mouths and devoured the mid-grade spirit stone in a few moments, before spitting out of their bodies dark smoke.

The dark smoke began to change shape to take on the appearance of a dragon. His form was very similar to other dragons but his appearance was much smaller.

They screamed before turning around Li ming very quickly and returned to his body.
    Li ming's aura rose quickly.

"4 Early Qi layer ! "

Li Ming opened his eyes, a new skin covered his body, his camouflage disappeared, the gusts of wind caused by the dragons had cleaned his clothes.

He got up and punched a rock that exploded instantly.
    The Qi layer is also called Body Tempering.
    The first three layer was a training exercise that allowed the cultivators' bodies to prepare for level 4.
    For ordinary cultivators.

The First Layer allows you to hit with a force of 25 jins.
    The Second layer can hit with a force of 50 jins.
    The third layer can hit with a force of 100 jins.
    the fourth layer hits with a force of 200 jins.
    the fifth layer can hit with a force of 400 jins.
    the sixth layer allows you to strike with a force of 600 jins.

Li ming's case was completely different, with the help of senior liu, he discovered the true power of his martial skill "fangs of the nine divine dragons."

At the first layer, he had a force of 100 jin.
    At the second layer, he had a force of 200 jin.
    at the third layer, he had a strength of 400 jin.
    And at that moment, he got a force of 600 jin.

"Yang xiong! This time, it will not be like the last time !"

Fatigue and pain had completely disappeared, he had regained all his energy.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  7. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 37 They called me Pandora !

In the forest of the beginning, a bear-like disciple was furious. Yang xiong was looking for Li Ming,
    his face was red, his breathing was fast,.

One of the mid-grade spirit stones that his master had given him was stolen by Li Ming.

Since he was born, he had never been so humiliated by anyone. Moreover this person was a good-for-nothing without talent, there is very little time.

His eyes emitted intense hatred and murderous intent.

Li Ming

I swear i will find you and kill you definitely !

" RRRAAHH One-eye Golem continues to seek the target! "

Yang xiong screamed and started tracking down Li Ming's tracks again.

Meanwhile, a girl watching her crystal ball on a broom and whispering to herself.

This girl was the witch of calamity.

She had just taken a break to observe the situation outside.

Behind her, the cuscu vampire vine had just finished digesting her meal, her appearance had completely changed. He now looked like a demonic tree about two meters long with a face. Little eyes completely black and a mouth.

"Village lu hua, Pian tribe, Village pian, Tu Tribu.

As expected, these homes around have all been devoured.

They were much weaker than I would have imagined.

It's disappointing ! A thousand years ago, that kind of thing would not have happened so quickly! "

The creatures that attacked the houses came from the ancestral tree. The roots kill living beings, before they engulf them. This situation gave him the opportunity to evolve to a higher form.

The roots were slowly being separated from his body, allowing him to digest all these living things. His evolution would take a while.

The witch admired her reflection before stopping to look at her crystal ball.

She turned to see the new appearance of her monster. A smile appeared on her pink lips.

When suddenly a thought crossed her mind.

"AAAAHHH! I made a huge mistake, I should never have called my monster the cuscu vampire vine.

This name is way too weird! I'll have to do like any other and choose a more common name."

The witch then slammed her finger, an idea appeared in her mind.

"Since her appearance to change, I can change the name of my creature too, but I never have a good name."

She looked into the sky and saw that the sky had darkened, the night was falling once more.

"AAHH! The mission! The cultivators in the forest are never going to fight against my creature, if I keep
    dragging things out like this, I'll just call it the Scu Demonic tree! Let's move on quickly!"

The witch's aura began to climb, before she began to write very quickly in the air.

The written words were image of the witch, voice of the witch, forest of the beginning, resonate, head of the cultivators.

A moment later. She tried different poses before choosing one.

Perfect!

The witch's expression changed to a more mature expression. She finally spoke, with a confident voice

"Greetings, my dear Cultivators !"

The appearance of the witch and the voice echoed in the heads of all the cultivators.

" But what is..."

They were all shocked by the sudden appearance of the witch.

Everyone in the forest wondered about this person.

The ice princess was alarmed, her intuition wanted to tell her something.

Xue Bing thought about something, the reason they were stuck here.

Maybe had a connection with this person.

"I am Minako !"

For his part, Yang ling questioned Xia li wei "You know the name Minako?"

Xia li wei gave him a negative answer.

All the cultivators questioned each other. Yang xiong paused a moment too to listen.

Li Ming, when he remained attentive to the situation, if this girl had appeared before them,

It was probably to announce something about them.

The pale pink lips of the witch sketched a mischievous smile. Her eyes started to shine.

"I had forgotten that nobody knew my real name, I should have said that at other times,

they called me Pandora ! "

8. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 38 Minako

"Pandora!"

Minako, the sorceress of calamity is called Pandora?

The servant of Xie wuhui named Qiang strangely found the familiar girl yet he had never met him.

For his part, the memories of Yang Ling's previous life emerge in his mind.

Legend has it that Pandora is a human who opened a famous box containing all the evils of humanity.

How did this name appear in here? Another transmigator had come to this world.

The witch Minako continued to speak in a clear and haughty voice.

"You're probably wondering why you're stuck in this forest, why you did not see the corpses of your friends.

"Yes, tell us," replied Meihua, the plan she had prepared for trapping Xia li wei had failed, as they entered the forest, they found no bodies.

"The answer is simple!" The corpses of your friends were simply swallowed up by the forest of the beginning, did you understand? "

Minako caressed her belly and raised her thumb, to make them understand, as if she was speaking to children.

The cultivators trembled in fear when they heard her answer.

"And the reason you're stuck here is that you're going to fight to survive! Until now you've been fighting weak creatures, very weak. And I do not like it at all ! "

"What is your goal, what do you want from us?" Xue bing's cold voice rang out. suddenly. All the other cultivators felt a shiver of ice on their backs as they heard his voice.

"My goal is to have a goal, but I have no interest in talking to you about it, all you need to know is that you will fight."

"Fight against who?" Xue Bing had a bad feeling, she was now sure that this person had bad intentions towards them.

"A dangerous creature I created just for you!" The witch began to write in the air, the image of the Scu demonic tree appeared, the next moment.

Ostensibly. Nothing seemed to differentiate it from an ordinary demonic tree.

All the cultivators looked at the image of the monster, after a while some of them began to breathe a sigh of relief.

They had already faced this type of monster in the past and knew their weak points. Cultivators did not suspect that appearances were often misleading.

"If you can kill him, you can get out of here!" Minako replied, clapping his hands as if to encourage them.

The witch of the calamity had duped the other cultivators but she had not misled Xue bing. If it was so easy, they would not be stuck here.

Li Ming and Yang Ling were also suspicious.

"Bitch, it's because of you that all these weird plants are attacking us!" As soon as I warned my clan, you'll regret it, thought Xie wu hui, looking at her in a hostile way!

The witch felt an intention to kill, a familiar feeling that reminded her of something.
    Her expression changed for the one she had a long time ago. Her eyes drained of their emotions.

"This way of speaking, this technique, this name!" Xie wu Hui's Uncle Qiang's servant finally remembered who she was!

In the sect of the four seasons, Xie wuhui and he had read the story of the great war that had occurred. 1000 years ago.

It was said that the emperor huang zuigao spread terror throughout the world, he was subsequently defeated by an alliance after enormous sacrifices.

A certain person had disappeared at the end of the war, no one heard about her later, thus avoiding being killed. Legend has it that she was responsible for the Great War.

Uncle Qiang came to understand that Minako, the witch of calamity was that person.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 39 Edit I made a mistake, my title should be time dilatation

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  9. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the moment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glossary :

Main characters:

Yang ling :True protagonist

Xia kuan yin: Master of Yang ling, Main love interest.

Li Ming: False protagonist of the series.

Minako (Pandora): Witch of the calamity

Xia li wei: Half-Elf, in love with Xia gui li

Side characters:

Yang ling's Parent
    Qin mei: Top beauty in a high school,

Tai jie's girlfriend
    Tai jie: son of famous doctor, Qin mei's boyfriend

Dead Realm

Yuan Chuang: Dead Soul, Randomleader ofbandit
    Mysterious being: Guardian in yellow spring
    Grandma Meng: Prepares a soup that makes to forget everything.

Messenger: Transmits messages
    Judge Zhuanlun: Judge in the world ofdeath.

Xie town

Senior liu: old man in the pendant of Li Ming

Yang family

Patriarch: Yang Hu's grandfather

Yang hu's father: Elder of the yang clan
    Yang zhun's father: Elder of the yang clan

Yang bao: Elder of the Yang family
    Yang zhun: A disciple who loves to bet.
    Yang Hu: genius of the clan, cousin of

Yang ling.
    Yang xiong: Make Golem, try to kill li ming

Yang hu's serving: Try to kill Yang ling
    Second Servant: Try to kill Yang ling

Xie family:

Great Elder: First Elder.

Xie wuhui: Arrogant Cultivator, Rival of Li Ming.
    Uncle Qiang: Guardian of Xie wuhui
    Xie Qian xu: Cousin of Xie wu hui

Li fei luo: Father of Li xiu
    Li xiang: Li Ming's sister
    Li xiu: cousin of Li Ming, old Sun Peng's girlfriend

Mu family:

Town's mayor : Mu hei
    Second elder :Mu ren, elder who helped Li ming

Disciple of the four Seasons sect

Patriarch: Father of Xue bing

Xue bing: ice princess, cold personality

Sun Peng: Former boyfriend of li xiu and Chang yun's boyfriend.

Chang yun : Inner disciple, ugly woman

Fat guy: Disciple who accompanies Chang yun and Sun Peng in the city xie, Mayor's son
    Mu hui

Xia Zhanshi: Arrogant elf

Special

Huang Zuigao: Former Emperor killed during the war 1000 years ago.

Fali

Planet's name

Human's continent

Cai country

-Town of xie
    -lu hua's village
    -pian's village
    -Unamed forest(Forest of beginning)

-Blue city
    -Cai mountain
    -White Moon City
    -ruin of Jiamian

Sects

-Four season sect (country of cai)
    -Sky sect (country of cai)
    -Corpse Sect (country of cai)
    -Yin-Yang Valley (country of cai)

Cultivation level

1- Qi layer Level 1 to 9
    2- Origin realm level 1 to 9
    3- True profound Realm level 1 to 9

4- Void realm Early stage to Late
    5- Void Initial Stage
    6- Void advanced stage
    Half-Step Void Master

7- Earth Realm Early to Perfect
    8- Heaven Realm
    9- Divine Realm
    10-Emperor

Divine Vein :...
    Martial Spirit :...

Weapon

-Normal weapon
    -Mortal weapon
    -Earth weapon
    -Heaven weapon

Skill :Level 1-9 < ...

Item :

- Baoiga's powder :the opponent is under illusion for a few second

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  10. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 39 Time dilation

"NOON! I refuse to believe it! You cannot be Pandora! 1000 years have passed between the great war and now. You should be much older !"

The witch of calamity seemed to be a young adult between 19-21 years old, to date no technique or medicine allowed to age so slowly in this world.

There were also no pills that made it possible to extend a person's lifespan so slowly.

Uncle Qiang couldn't understand this phenomenon.

"Uncle Qiang, you don't have to worry, she's probably lying." said Xie wuhui who had just understood what was going on in the mind of his bodyguard.

Having also read the history of the great war, he found some details completely stupid. How a teenage girl would have caused a war of this intensity.

He thought that essential parts of the great war had surely been modified after 1000 years.

"How she dared to order these monsters to attack me, my outfit is torn apart by her fault." Thought Xie wuhui.

Meanwhile. The cultivators seemed skeptical, they were also doubting the identity of Minako.

"Are you saying I lied? HHIIHII. I'm Pandora! There is a way to travel back in the future."

"Which ways ?" Asked Xue bing interested in the subject.

Listening to Xue bing's voice, the witch suddenly had a headache, extremely fast images crossed her mind. She did not understand what had just happened.

Minako had however already heard the voice of the ice princess at the beginning and nothing had happened. As if her body wanted her to remember something very important.

The pain will disappear after a while. She ignored what had just happened and continued her story.

"To travel in the future, I just have to leave this planet, arrived in space, I could ignore the laws of gravity of the planet Fali, I then arrived at a speed very close to of light, turning around the planet and I finally returned to the planet fali after a while.

In the forest of the beginning, the cultivators had understood absolutely nothing about his explanation.
    They felt like the witch was talking to them in another language. Only one of them had his face that was starting to turn pale.

Xia li wei had just opened his eyes momentarily and saw Yang ling whispering words.

"She ... can't ..." Whisper Yang Ling.

"What's going on Yang ling?" said Xia Liwei questioningly.

"This is a martial world! She shouldn't know anything about it !" Yang ling was confused.

The other cultivators heard the voice of Yang ling in their heads.

"This voice is the voice of this good-for-nothing from Yang Ling, I hope he did not come to beg me to take it with me."

What Xie wuhui and the other cultivators still didn't know was that the old Yang ling was already dead killed by the one on earth and surfing his phone.

"What is Yang ling doing in the forest? And what is he looking for?" Li ming wondered if Yang ling was looking for him in order to kill him.

As for Yang Ling, he was still shocked by the witch's revelations.

"Time Dilation ! "

"Hey Yang ling ! What is she talking about ? " Say Xia li wei "

"It is simple in space, time acts differently, not being infected by gravity.

Approaching the speed of light, the witch probably only lived for a few days or a few years.

On the planet fali, 1000 years have already passed. "

Yang ling did not know how or why at the moment, but he was sure the witch had the same knowledge as him about it.

"As expected from a Transmigrator !"

The witch's voice startled Yang ling who opened his eyes to the real world. He began to look around him in a vigilant manner.

"I've had enough talking like this! It's time to fight!"

The witch deactivated her spell, she turned to her monster and smiled evil.

"It's your turn to come on stage.

Scu demonic tree !"

For his part, Xie wuhui was choosing a new weapon, he wanted to take revenge on the witch. He did not believe for a moment in this whole story of time travel and the participation of this girl in the great war.

All he had seen was a beautiful, pretentious girl who was even more arrogant than he was.

"Bitch! I'll show you who's the master here! Uncle Qiang, were you able to perceive her cultivation !

"She seems to be at 9 Qi Origin realm but Young master, she may have hidden her aura." Uncle Qiang replied still in shock.

"Uncle Qiang, you forget this object !"

Xie wuhui took something out of his clothes.

"Uncle Qiang, I can't use it on the ice princess but on her, it won't be a problem."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit Inspiration : Einstein's Theory of relativity
    clock paradox Paul Langevin

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  11. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's note

Hello,

I am the author of this novel.

I have an ad to make and some information to give you.

Until now, I have vaguely spoken of Yang ling.

And I must admit that we might think that he is a side character but it's in the title of this novel, that's how it is.

To begin with, I thank the people who were able to read this novel, despite all the amateur problems that are there.

After this Arc "The discovery phase will be over."

The story will be devoted much more to Yang ling and Li ming too.

You will see a lot more fighting.

Questions ?

Tag - death of loved ones

Yes, you are not mistaken, Yang Ling will lose a loved one. And for info

Resurrection techniques do not exist in my novel.

And reincarnation exists, but it will not be possible either for this case.

Finally for those who thought of clones.
    It missed.

If I manage to write my novel up to a certain point, you will see how it will go.

Tag - Harem

If you thought that Yang Ling was going to create his harem so easily, it is still missed.

All the female characters in the Yang Ling harem will have their own story.

Inevitably, they will not be numerous if you have read my opinion on harems.

And I warn you right away, it will be much more difficult to conquer the heart of a girl than in a normal harem in my novel especially for Yang ling.

Because I find in other novels that it is a little too easy and too beautiful.

That's all I had to say at the moment.

12. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 40 Demonic Root monster

When Minako, the witch of calamity, had finished speaking to the cultivators in the forest of the beginning
    In the city Xie the vegetable monster continue to sow terror in the city, scattered everywhere.

They continue to eat all living things in its path.

The survivors gave it a name "Demonic Root Monster."

The mortals had taken refuge in residences, well hidden inside. Other mortals beg the Clans Yang, Mu, Xie to save them.

When the wandering cultivators groups were formed to resist the monster during this crisis.

By fighting the Demonic root monster several times everywhere, despite some sacrifices. They noticed something very important.

The demonic Root Monster feared fire, no matter how basic the plant was.
    The second constant was that cultivators with wood spirit veins attracted the Root Monster devil much more than all the others.

A ray of hope was being born in their hearts. The cultivators shouted loudly and spread news, they began their counterattacks.

"Red Lotus! "

"Hurricane !"

A tornado of flame went towards a devil Root monster who was eating corpses.
    The vegetable monster was burned alive without being able to defend itself.

Ashes appeared soon after. Two cultivators shouted and clapped their hands to celebrate when suddenly a chilling spray came out of nowhere.

This sneak attack intoxicated the two cultivators. A mouth out of the ground to devour them.

When another older cultivator comes by chance hits the beast with his hammer.
    One of the Demonic root monsters was finally boiled down.

"Don't let your guard down" replied the older cultivator.

" We are sorry !" The two cultivators were very confused at the time.

"Don't waste time! Now that we've just started the counterattack. Let's try to join the other groups to discuss the next course of action, don't try to act alone !"

The two cultivators still in shock, nodded and began to follow him.

This catastrophic situation had only started a few days ago, and we could already see how badly the city Xie had been devastated.

Near the Mu Clan

A weapon in his hand, Li xiu's father turned to look towards the direction of the mansion, his face was very agitated, having only one thought. Save the city. He absolutely had to see the disciples of the sect of the four seasons.

Unlike other cultivators, he was not optimistic. The strength of the Demonic root monster continue to climb. Apparently the Demonic Root monsters were eliminated one after the other from the city.
    It was sure that the Demonic root monster did not yet have its trump card.

"Xiu'er, Li xiang especially stay close to me! We are soon to arrive at the manor, we will be able to ask the disciples of the sect to send help."

Li fei luo wanted to hurry to arrive, he also knew a way to pass the defense formations.

"I'm getting hungry!"

When Li xiang, despite the danger of the situation, her stomach started to cry starvation.

"Bah, Li xiang, you're already an adult! How come you still behave like a child."

"But sister, you never heard, Brother always said that you don't fight on an empty stomach."

"..."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that!"

Li xiang suddenly felt very bad after speaking too quickly.

"It's not your fault, he's forgotten me!"

"But he had promised to come back to marry you after becoming .."

"Li xiang! I don't want to talk about this anymore."

Li xiu emitted a sad face, lost in thought, she wondered if she was going to see her fiance again one day. Why had he stopped coming to see her. She would think that he would probably have died if Xie wu hui had not sent Yang ling and his gang.

Yang Ling, the famous Yang Ling, one of the perverts known in the city came one day asking him to become the mistress of Xie wu hui. She firmly refused. He said arrogantly.

"You are still thinking about your fiance in the four seasons sect. Young Master Xie wrote to me that he had become Chang yun's boyfriend. Think about my proposal."

Devastated, it took a long time to recover, she did not want to believe this news, until she had seen it.
    Yang ling and her gang continued to harass her and Li xiang, until Li ming heard the news. Furious, Li ming was no match for Yang. Until that famous day.

Li ming defeated him, Yang ling was immediately expelled from the Yang clan when he woke up. Becoming ashamed of his clan and the city.

While Li xiu was still thinking about the past, she heard her father's voice telling her to hurry up.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  13. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glossary :

Chang yun : Inner disciple
    Sun peng outer disciple and Chang yun's current boyfriend
    Li xiu's former boyfriend

Chapter 41 You are ... Brother Sun peng

Mu clan

In a courtyard.

A man in a white robe, with handsome face caressed the face of a woman, passing his hand around her waist, he buried his head in the neck of the young woman, depositing sweet kisses.

The woman's two cheeks blushed, she licked her lips, admiring the man's sexy body.
    The woman raised her hands to approach the man's face towards her, placing her lips on him, then caressing his body, she plunged her hands inside his clothes.

The young man felt disgust for the instant watching the horrible scars on one of her cheeks, before tenderly continuing to kiss her.

They threw their clothes on the ground.

The clothes of the young man and the young woman bore the symbol of the sect of the four seasons. This woman was Chang Yun, inner disciple of the four season sect.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Interrupted by the noise, Chang yun's mood quickly deteriorated.

"Young lady." The voice of a servant echoed outside the door.

"You can enter!" Chang Yun, lying on a bed, looked at him servingly on the ground.

The kneeling servant lowered his head replied with the greatest of respect: "The elders want to discuss how to eliminate the devil root monster in the city."

Chang Yun laughed at them in her mind, she could see very clearly that the city's martial techniques were far inferior to those of the sect.

A danger like this had completely frightened the whole city and its surroundings.
    Accompanied by the man in the white robe, they both went down into the hall after having arranged their outfits.

"Elder, the young lady is here !"

In the room, five men and a woman were chatting in a room, their faces expressing concern. When they arrived their vision turned to them.

A woman with awful scars wearing a white dress accompanied by a man approached them.

If you didn't look closely at the other half of Chang Yun's face, you could tell that she was not ugly.

The horrible scar on her hidden face no doubt a story filled with hatred and jealousy.

Anyone could become that she had her awful appearance her strength by watching her eyes filled with arrogance.

Her face seemed hidden a dark and poisonous personality.

"Elder sister, Demonic roots monster ... they kill everything .."

Mu hui, a large-bodied disciple of the sect and member of the Mu clan, tried to describe the situation with his fat, greasy fingers.

Chang yun annoyed, looked at the disciple and said to him "Didn't I say that as long as the barrier that I installed is active, we have nothing to fear."

The Second elder of the mu clan touched his beard and said "Young Lady, It is true that at the beginning, the barrier repel this monster without problem, however for some time, certain roots manage to pass through.

Another elder spoke up and said "We were doing our best to eliminate the danger but we have no way of stopping their evolution."

The Second elder of the mu clan spoke again: Plants only attacked people with weak cultivation at At Qi layer at the very beginning, unfortunately over time. This demonic plant grew stronger and stronger. At this rate, we will all be in danger.

" WHAT ? !" Replied Chang yun surprised.
    The disciple wondered if she should use her scroll of teleportation.

Without the barrier and the elders that held it, the demonic roots monster would kill them.
    In a short time, the threat would break the defense formation.

Different from that of the Xie clan, the barrier was much weaker, with no attacking ability.

"Young lady, do you have a way to help us?" The mayor of the city questioned her, understanding the danger of the situation.

"Help us young lady!"

All eyes turned to her, hoping for something from her. She bit her thumb, worried about the situation.

"Find the person who met my criteria. One person with Pure wood spirit vein."

Memories of an elegant girl appeared for a moment in the head of the man with a white dress next to Chang Yun.

The Second elder nodded. "Unfortunately no one in the clan seems to follow the criteria. We would have more luck in searching the city but with the current situation

"..."

"Your are worthless ! " Thought Chang yun.

A servant appeared in the room and started to kowtow, he made his report

"Elder! Elder ..."

The Second elder frowned and replied in a deep voice " You see that we are busy!"

The servant started to tremble and said: "A man in his forties with two young girls has just entered the residence.

"How did they do it?" Asked an elder.

"What are you waiting for to stop them!" replied another elder who struck a table with his hand.

"The other elders are busy maintaining the barrier and he ..." The servant continued his report.

Boom !

A wooden door broke and the individuals in question appeared before them.

"Xiu er ..." Voice sounded from behind her.

Li xiu's heart started to beat very quickly on hearing this male voice, the tears are running down her cheeks

Emotionally moved, she felt several emotions at once, joy, bitterness, hope, love.

Her gaze turned to the man in the white robe. In a trembling voice, she was finally able to pronounce some words.

"You are ... Brother Sun peng."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yang ling's comments Next chapter
    [ Sun peng, I hate guys like you! You shouldn't break the heart of a girl like that.
    Yet it was you who wanted to become her boyfriend in your childhood. Ah! You got harassed in the sect, they took your stuff and all the new disciples hate you for losing a bet.
    I see ! It was Chang Yun who saved you from this situation. But that doesn't excuse your behavior.

Next chapter Li xiu's despair [/spoiler ]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  14. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 42 Li xiu's Despair

Seeing His former girlfriend, Sun peng felt guilty, he did not say a word. He closed his eyes for a brief moment. Memories of his childhood appeared in his head.

" Li xiu becomes my fiancé ! "
    " Peh! Who wants to become your fiancé !"

" Xiu er, I found a ginseng, I offer it to you.
    " Who would like something like that! And don't call me Xiu er !"
    " Xiu er, I Love you"
    " [blush] Don't yell something like that on the street !"

"Call me then Brother Sun peng if not I continue !
    " Brother..Sun..Peng"
    "Brother Sun peng, you really have to go to the sect of the four seasons."

"Xiu er, we have already spoken! Xie wu hui has become an outer-disciple, if I do nothing, his cultivation risks surpassing mine. He will get in our way.

These memories seemed so far away now.

Their parents were sworn brothers, he and Li xiu met in their childhoods, the handsome young man still remembered how he fell in love with this girl.

He had now matured, having another dream of becoming a powerful cultivator respected by all, staying with Li xiu, he could never achieve this. This is the reason he was with Chang Yun.

Meanwhile, Li xiu tried her best to control her feelings. Her tears kept falling down her face.

"Why?"

"Why did you stop sending me letters! I was so worried about you !"

Sun peng lowered his head.

Things are not as simple as they sometimes appear to be.
    Although apparently Li xiu had a brash personality and has a hot temper, she was a fragile girl.

"This reunion is very touching! But this handsome young man is already taken" A mature and cold voice resounded next to them.

Chang Yun took Sun peng's hands in his, before kissing him.
    She looked at Li xiu as if to make fun of her.

Shocked, Li xiu couldn't believe it. Her world is falling apart.

Although Yang Ling told her the news, she refused to believe it.

She trusted him.

Sun peng was really Chang yun's boyfriend.

Her body trembled in shock. She felt anger rising in her against Sun peng. Her face turned red.

Li xiang couldn't believe what she had just seen.

Even though Li xiang behaved like a child from time to time, when she watched her cousin suffer, she couldn't help but approach them.
    Li xiang looked at Sun peng fiercely and raised her voice.

"Why?" Li xiang asked coldly. " Didn't you promise to marry my cousin by becoming a powerful cultivator. You were the best of us a few years ago "

"I didn't think you had fallen that low !"

"SHUT UP" Sun peng shouted furiously in the room.

"You know nothing! You are only ignorant! You do not understand my suffering.
    Sun peng looked at them with disdain.

"Before entering the sect, I was confident, optimistic, no matter what obstacles and trials awaited me on my way. Until I started the trial of the sect.

I felt like I was discovering the other side of the world for the first time.

All the participants who had the same cultivation as mine were as numerous as people who walked in a city.
    At one point during the exam, the elders asked us to form groups of five of us.

Some of our opponents used unfair strategies. After defeating all of our opponents.
    With great difficulty, I had succeeded with my group in passing the exam.

Happy, I sent you the good news by letter but what no one knew before entering a sect.

It was the harassment of the old disciples against the new disciples.

If you weren't part of a prestigious clan, you were condemned to be harassed.
    The old disciples spent their time harassing and extorting us, they reproduced what they had suffered in the past.

Screaming of injustice, I decided to confront one of them.
    The old disciples laughed, they offered us a bet. If I won, they would leave us alone. But I had to lose, I should give the rewards obtained in the exam.

On match day, my opponent emanated a fierce aura. He charged directly at me, Unleashing his fighting techniques. I was defeated in a few minutes. Unable to do anything against him.

Humiliated, my group was too embarrassed to stay with me, I lost all my weapons, my objects, I continued to be harassed and manhandled.

Until the day I meet Chang yun. "

In the corner, Li fei luo listened silently, his face burning with anger at Sun peng. Blue veins appear on his forehead. He could see his daughter's heart tearing into small pieces.

For the moment, he restrained himself from striking Sun peng's face, wanting to hear his story until the end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop making excuses sun peng. Thanks to Chang yun, you have regained your dignity as a cultivator.
    But you still remain a junk. before Li xiu's mother died, you made a promise.

How can you forget that. Chang yun is not better, she wants to disfigure the faces of Li xiu and Li xiang. You are truly made for each other. Huh? Li xiu, owns the Pure wood spirit vein.

In the meantime, I don't appear in this chapter either.

Next chapter Chang yun the inner-disciple.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  15. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 43 Chang yun the inner-disciple

Sun peng continued his story.

After being beaten, he lost all of his reputation.
    In sect. The elders continued to obey without intervening. People said he was too sure of himself.
    When his entourage and his companions, they ended up joining other factions.

After a few months. The elders of the sect gave up all hope in him, his mind deemed weak.
    Sun peng began to become depressed. He completely forgot about Li xiu and spending his days doing nothing.

"You are Sun peng, you're pretty handsome! I have a proposition for you!"
    When she one day appeared before him.

This discipline was Chang yun, inner-disciple of the sect. Long hair, with horrible scars on one of her cheeks.
    Her whole body was emitting a strong and dark spiritual force.
    Rumors were circulating that she had a toxic personality.

Having a cultivation at 4 Origin realm, she was very close to becoming a core disciple. Chang yun was also the daughter of Chang san, Elder in charge of punishment. in the sect.

Even if Sun peng found the girl's horrible scars horrible. He was curious about what she wanted.

"Become mine !"

Sun peng was surprised by her proposal, he hesitated for a moment, before remembering all the humiliation he had suffered in recent months. His heart is filled with hatred.
    he was ready to do anything to get stronger.

"I accept."

With the support of Chang yun, his techniques and cultivation quickly rose to the 9 Qi layer.

Sun peng then took revenge on everyone who harassed him. His former companions now trembled with fear when he encountered him.

A new emotion begin to be born in him.

He took pleasure, when he saw them trembling with fear. Sun peng remembered Li xiu and decided to discuss it with Chang yun.

The latter's eyes began to glow ominously when he mentioned his former girlfriend.

However, he did nothing to stop it, Sun peng was ready to do anything to quench his thirst for power.

He was persuading that it was
    with the help of Chang yun, that he will reach the heights of this sect.

Li xiu couldn't recognize Sun peng, his personality was unrecognizable.

"Sun peng! Have you forgotten, the promise you made to my mother!" Li xiu raised his head to look at Sun peng, his face full of pain: "You promised to marry me and make me happy.

Sun peng stood looking at her, saying nothing. He didn't care what she said.

Beside him, Chang yun smiled frighteningly. Savoring despair Li xiu's face.

Li fei luo, for his part, could not finally restrain his anger. He did some steps forward.

and hit Sun peng's face who screamed in pain with his fist and fell to the ground.

"SUN PENG, how dare you break my daughter's heart. Yet I have treated you like my son all these years."

"Uncle, No, rather Li fei luo!, You have given me nothing, rare weapons, or resources, the previous years. Have you treated me sincerely." Sun peng say.

"Sun peng! I didn't think you were such a materialistic person, I really misjudged you! Li fei was deeply relieved to have discovered his nature before it was too late.

He planned to donate a certain object as a dowry for his daughter's wedding.

Sun peng touched his face, his nose was bleeding from blood, anger rose in him.

His face took on a sinister look similar to that of Chang yun.

"Li fei luo, you don't know who you're dealing with yet !"

4th level of the martial art of the sect of the four elements!

Wind Palm Break the stone!

A gray tornado came out of his arm and charged towards Li fei luo. This technique contained all the energy of his arm.

Li fei prepared him to defend himself when an extreme pain appeared in his head. His vunerable body at that moment, the tornado sent him against one of the walls of the room. He spit blood.

But....
    How is that possible. Who had attacked him, no person in the room had moved. Except Sun peng.

Chang yun smiled discreetly, she had used a mental attack, being one of the only people in the sect to know how to use this power.

"Father!"

"Uncle!"

The two girls met immediately near Li fei luo.

Chang yun walked quietly towards them, jealous of their intact, flawless face. She is about to disfigure them.

When suddenly Chang yun noticed Li xiu was using her martial skill to heal her father.

She immediately felt the purity of her aura and the corresponding type of element.

"Pure spirit vein !"

Chang yun revealed a sinister face and smiled. As if she had just found a doll, which she was going to model in her own way. She announced loud and clear.

"Mayor! Elder! Stop them! One of his daughters has a Pure spirit vein, she is a perfect receptacle for sealing the Demonic Root monster."

"Yes young lady!" All the elders were relieved, they were finally going to get rid of this monster.
    Li fei luo's face changed dramatically.

"Noon don't do this!"

Li xiu's father began to regret, he should have listened to his daughter when there was still time. Whatever he had done, he had just taken his daughter to hell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've talked a lot about others lately. Ah it's finally my turn, I have to prepare, let's train xia liwei.

Xia li wei! Your eye becomes golden like Miss's fairy. Even your personality seems to have changed.

No I understand! Xia li wei and you, you are one and same person.

Next chapter the return of Xia kuan yin

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  16. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 44 The Return of Xia kuan yin

In the forest, the twilight of the night had just appeared, a young cultivator looked in his bag, wearing a white outfit.

Naturally this young cultivator was Yang ling. Unlike the others, the discussion with this blonde witch had frightened him. He didn't know how Minako had discovered his other identity. But he was sure of one thing,

The witch Minako had the same knowledge as him about science. Normally, he should be the only one who knows this kind of thing.

As a Transmigrator, the knowledge of his past life remained etched in his memory.
    Yet the witch Minako was a being of this world. How could she know this kind of thing ?

Yang ling took a while to calm down. The witch had told them that after killing a certain monster, they could all leave this cursed forest.

Everything that happened to happen in the forest looked strangely like a video game or a movie. What to do in this kind of situation. It was to prepare.

His cultivation being extremely weak, training first. He turned to Xia li wei who was feeling her eyelids heavier and heavier.

Yang ling then noticed that Xia li wei was in a drowsy state.

Since the witch Minako appeared, Xia li wei has felt extremely tired.

Something in her wanted to wake up. She didn't know what it was.

"Xia li wei, I think it is better to train. You know what that girl said! "

"Yang ling ... I don't want to hurt your pride but with cultivation at 2 Qi layer, you probably won't know of any help."

Like an arrow that would pierce his heart, his dignity took a big hit.

He finally returned to his corner after a while. Despite what Xia kuan yin had said.

Yang ling decided to go to practice.

His silouette facing a motionless tree trunk. His face became serious. His arm turned red and sent a fist.

Burning Fist !

Boom !

A hole as big as the size of a fist had formed in the tree trunk.
    This fire technique creates during its fight to the death.

Could only be used at close range. Had he noticed. Despite this, he was well satisfied with his attack.

"It's not bad for a second time!"

"It's a shame. I would be ashamed. "

Behind him, one of Xia li wei's eyes suddenly changed to gold.

"Kid! Your foundations are not yet very solid, you should continue to train !"

"Miss ..."

This way of speaking seemed to him extremely familiar. The tone of his voice completely different from that of Xia li wei. Yang ling's mouth was open. very surprised at what was going on in front of him.

Xia li wei's two eyes finally changed to golden, her hair lengthened touching her back. Before changing to a silver color.

"Miss ... Fairy."

Yang ling's heart rate increased by leaps and bounds. His cheeks began to blush. He had a hard time looking her in the eyes.

"Kid! Look me in the eye when I talk to you !

The person in front of him was Xia kuan yin. For some unknown reason at the moment, she had appeared before him again.

But he understood one thing.

Xia li wei and Xia kuan yin were one and the same person.

He wondered if Xia li wei had a double personality, this situation reminded him of a cartoon on a card game.

Yang Ling finally regained his senses, he knelt on one knee and bowed down three times. He finally remembered the plan he had planned.

"Miss Fairy! Please Accept me as your disciple!"

"Huh?" Xia kuan yin was surprised.

Thinking a bit, she finally understood the plan of Yang ling. This young man is rather cute but ...

"Kid, I'm really flattered by the interest you have in me! You want to become my disciple and then seduce me! But I'm too old for you, kids like you don't interest me."

At the moment,

Yang ling did not think that Xia kuan yin was so perceptive. What to do ?

He couldn't give up now! His brain started to think very quickly.

Suddenly an idea appeared in his mind.

He was a little embarrassed to do it, but she left him no other choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xia kuan yin's comments Next chapter.

"Let go of me kid! Okay! Okay! You can become my disciple !

I will teach you something. You don't know what happened,

1000 years ago, let me tell you !

Huh? This aura! No doubt possible, it belongs to Pandora !

I finally found you! I finally understand why I woke up so quickly."

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  17. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's note :

Glossary :
    Feng xing
    Xia xinghong

Sorry for the delay to start, this chapter will be longer than usual.

If you don't like this novel, sorry, I'm a beginner !

No character comments yet
    I did not have time

Edit : correction, spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 45 Xia kuan yin teach Yang ling

Yang ling put his idea into action. He slowly approached Xia kuan yin, quite close to her. Yang ling used both of his arms to grab hold of her leg.

The surprised half-elf started screaming.

"You are completely Sick! Let go of me !"

"No! If you do not accept me as your disciple, I will not give up!

"But let go of me, you're completely crazy!

"NO !"

"If you don't let go of me, I will never make you my disciple!"

Yang ling finally let go of the half-elf's leg.

Xia kuan yin crossed her arms and looked at him seriously.

"Well, since you seem so determined

I'll give you a chance, you can become my disciple. "

The moment she finished speaking, Yang Ling's face lit up with joy.

"YESSS!" He jumped into the air. Expressing his joy.

"You did it! Yang ling, you're the best," said the young man to himself.

Xia kuan yin: "..."

This method was really shameless, but he had found no other way.

"Kid! I'm going to pretend I haven't seen anything! As your master, I'm going to give you a gift." Xia kuan yin replied.

"What is it?" Yang ling asked expectantly

"Look carefully, I told you earlier that your foundations were not solid.

In front of a tree. The cultivation of the elf dropped to the same level as that of Yang ling.

The half-elf positioned herself, her palm straight at hip level and her other hand in front.

"Don't tell me she's going to destroy this tree,..no way!"

Xia kuan yin concentrated her spiritual energy in her hand, before launching her right attack in front of her.

BOOM ! BOOM !

A flaming palm appeared and headed straight for the tree. The flames engulfed

the tree in question and continued on their way, sinking against a rock before going out.

"Unbelievable !"

Yang Ling couldn't imagine that, his martial skill "Burning Fist" looked like a spark.

"Kid ... Your body is not trained enough! It cannot release a sufficiently concentrated spiritual energy. Faced with a disciple of a sect, your martial skill, would have no way of killing it!

The servant you killed last time is like an insect that most cultivators could crush in a few moments.

By now, you should be able to use your martial skill twice a day.

Use them at the right time!

With intensive training you will not only be able to use this attack more often but it will also be more powerful.

Explained Xia li wei

Yang ling, impressed by her performance, listened to her intentionally.

He suddenly remembered something.

"So Miss ... I..Mean ... Master!" Yang looked toward her.

"You have questions ?" Xia kuan yin glanced at Yang ling.

"Some time ago, I asked Xia li wei a question, I asked her why all the elves seemed to have the name Xia. But she did not answer my question."

"Oh? About that! From the memories of Xia li wei, kid, you don't know anything about what happened 1000 years ago, listen to me, well! You'll understand."

"1000 years ago on the fali planet, Emperor Huang zuigao received a divine artifact from a mysterious person on his birthday.

After that his cultivation soared to the heaven realm. His ambitions are unlimited.

A war broke out between his empire and the rest of the world. Emperor Huang zuigao, with his divine artifact, his cultivation and his various strategies, invaded the entire planet.

Many lives fell in the battlefield.

To defeat him, the survivors formed an alliance. They bring together the best cultivators in their country. which gave rise to a legendary group.

Feng xing and his group chosen by the alliance repelled all the enemies of the Huang empire and after many sacrifices.

They eventually reached the Huang Empire and were able to defeat Emperor Huang zuigao.

A mysterious girl started to flee right after, the servants close to the emperor said that it was who had convinced the emperor to make war, she was also the person who had offered the divine artifact.

The divine artifact named Pandora's Armor.

"Feng xing and his group decided to call the mysterious girl Pandora."

"All the elves are named Xia for a good reason, one of the people in the group of Feng xing was an elf called Xia xinghong, It was said that his exceptional aim had allowed to destroy the Divine artifact of the sinister emperor."

A Smile on her face. Xia kuan yin's face was filled with pride when she spoke of this person.

"Ohh! I see!" Yang ling nodded.

"Okay, let's talk about cultivation ranks now!" Replied Xia kuan yin in a good mood.

"You probably know that people cultivate for various reasons, such as becoming immortal. From what we know, cultivation is divided into three parts. Create, Destroy, Rebirth."

First of all, the creation part. It consists of creating a seed inside your body. This part is the most important part of a cultivator's route.

Qi layer is the first phase which consists in creating the seed.

Origin realm is the second phase which consists in feeding this seed.

True profound realm is the last part of strengthening it.

They each have nine levels, be very careful not to advance too quickly.

After this step, The heaven will punish you for daring to challenge the cycle of life and death.

Nine lightnings will fall from the sky to try to kill the cultivator.

This phase is called Minor Tribulation.

If the cultivator manages to survive, it proceeds to the second part of the cultivator route. The Void Realm!

"Master ... a little slower please, it's hard for me to remember !" beg Yang ling.

"Oh? If you are not able to hold that ... You are not worthy of ....

A familiar aura was suddenly unleashed uncontrollably near their area.

"This aura! No doubt possible! Pandora, it's you!"

Hate appeared very quickly on Xia kuan yin's face. What shocked Yang ling.

"I finally found you, I now know why I appeared so suddenly ! I'm killing you for once and for all this time !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yang ling's comments next chapter

Master wait for me, don't go like that! I should stabilize my cultivation before I go to find her. Yang xiong! You coward, how dare you hit me when my eyes are closed. I am not strong enough against him. Li ming, is that you?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  18. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's note :

The fight between Yang ling and Li ming will not be for the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 46 Li ming save Yang ling

The half-elf suddenly emitted a sinister aura different from the one she showed Yang ling.

She started to run towards the aura emitted by Pandora.

Xia kuan yin brandished her weapon in her hand. The sword gleamed with a fire light, shining in the dark forest.

"Master! What is happening to you!"

Yang ling tried to follow her before losing her. The half-elf was moving too fast for him.

"I have a business to settle! Continue to train !"
    Xia kuan yin's voice echoed before disappearing. Seeing his master disappear.

Yang ling sighed in his heart.

" Master ! Please be safe!" Wish The young cultivator.

He had only met Xia kuan yin twice in his life. As beautiful as a fairy. Cold in appearance. But nice from the inside. His heart was beating fast every time he looked at Xia kuan yin's eyes.

Yang ling thought he was lucky to have come across Xia kuan yin. Without her help, He would have died by now.

"I shouldn't worry! My master's cultivation is far superior to mine!"

The young cultivator would probably be of no use.

Yang ling understood clearly the power difference between Xia kuan yin and him. The half-elf seemed to master spiritual energy much better than he did. This is the reason why her fire technique had reduced the tree from earlier to ashes. Wait a minute

"I can only use my technique twice a day! Damn it ! I've used it once for nothing."

"I should recover my spiritual energy and stabilize my foundations. I will have a better chance of finding my master. Instead of talking."

Yang ling began to sit down and meditate. He closed his eyes.
    The young cultivator had no more pill in his bag to recharge his energy and his master had just left.

As Yang ling rested, another familiar presence approached this area.

This person was Yang xiong, he had been looking for Li ming for some time.
    His anger had finally subsided after a while.

"Interesting, I never thought that Yang ling, this worm was still alive!"

He smiled coldly, a violent aura erupted forth from him. Yang ling was on the verge of becoming his prey.

Yang Xiong was going to vent his frustration on him.

The young cultivator did not know that a misfortune was going to fall on him.
    While his body was recovering its spiritual energy.

He felt someone slap him violently, his body flew for a moment in the air, his head kissed the ground.

"Arrghgh!"
    Yang ling cried out in pain, not understanding what had just happened.

"Wake up !" replied an aggressive voice.

Yang ling spat out a mouthful of blood and tried to breathe normally.

His whole body made him suffer.

As he was staring at the tall silhouette. His eyes filled with intent to kill

From the memory of this body. This person was Yang xiong, one of his cousins.
    A person obsessed with Golems, the former owner of this body, was afraid of him.

But not him.

"6 Late Qi layer!

Yang ling felt the cultivation of Yang xiong. He had no chance of defeating him.

" Why did you do that ? "

"Because I'm in a bad mood!" said Yang xiong while walking toward him. Smiles evil.

"You are going to regret it!" Even if Yang ling knew he was weaker than him.

He wanted to charge him. Yang Ling's fist suddenly changed to red, flames surrounded his arm.

"You have become a fire cultivator! Hehe ... Dual spirit vein right! Not bad but you really think you can hurt me with cultivation as lousy as yours."

Yang Xiong stayed put, a ferocious and savage aura arose from his body.

"Take this Burning Fist ! Said Yang ling threw a fiery punch at him.

But Yang xiong easily blocked it with his body.

"You really think your little sparks could do anything to me."

Yang Xiong grabbed his head with both hands and then hit him on the face with his knee.

He then threw bursts of punch all over his body.

"Ha hha ha! It's fun."

Yang ling could not dodge any blows, the bones of his body was creaking.

His face was unrecognizable. His blood flowed everywhere.

Yang Xiong lifted Yang Ling and prepared to throw him against a rock.

When suddenly an electric whip clung to Yang xiong's leg and electrocuted him.

Crying in pain in turn, he let go of Yang Ling who fell.

A figure used his martial spirit to slow his fall and ran very quickly towards Yang ling by grabbing him with one hand.

"Yang xiong, do you have that much fun attacking the weakest than you ! If you want to fight! It's against me."

This silouette was Li ming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yang ling's comments next chapter

Yang xiong, you coward! And if you fought loyally. It is Li ming who will fight against him but be careful, Yang xiong seems to be more resistant than expected. hopefully your punches are as powerful as him. In the meantime, I reserve a little surprise for him.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  19. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 47 Kill Yang xiong

Li ming put Yang ling on the ground and threw a pill at him.

"Catch it Yang ling! Put aside the animosity between us for the moment."

Yang hardly opened his eyes and with difficulty picked up the pill and put it in his mouth.

He immediately went into meditation a little further to recover from his injuries with his remaining strength.

Li ming faced his opponent.

" Yang xiong, you're going to die! "

Yang xiong's gaze turned to the direction of Li ming, who had completely changed, much stronger than before.

"4 Early Qi layer!"

Yang Xiong did not know how this waste was caught for having made so much progress in recent times.

He couldn't bear the humiliation that Li ming had endured him. Still not digesting the fact that his Mid-grade Spirit stone had been stolen by him.

Hitting Yang Ling had helped quell part of his anger.

"Me, to die, in your dreams perhaps! How dare to steal my mid-grade spirit from me! I will kill you and let the beasts devour your corpse."

A wild and violent aura broke loose from her body. His silouette will run towards Li ming.

Li ming started to smile, the shadow of a dragon appeared around him. He went into combat position.

Rumble! Rumble!

Yang xiong thrust out his fist in an attempt to strike Li ming. His fist contained his full power.

Without fear and hesitation, Li ming used the palm of his hand to block his punch, which trembled a short instant after the blow received.

"Huh?" Yang Xiong was very surprised! How was such a thing even possible?

His fist had a strength of 600 jins of strength.

How could Liming resist it with the 4th level of Qi layer.

Li ming will suddenly accelerate, in turn punching his chest.

"PAH !"

Yang Xiong did not expect such a quick attack, he spat out a mouthful of blood and took several steps back.

Confused by what had just happened. How? Or What ? He, Yang Xiong, had just been injured by this insect. This clown.

Even though Yang Xiong thought about it, he had only come to a conclusion. Li ming could hit as hard as he did.

"You really thought it was going to be that easy to kill me Yang xiong, you're going to have to do better than that !" Said Li ming.

Li ming no longer even needed the old man to defeat Yang Xiong.

He was able to defeat him now.

"Don't cry victory too quickly, you'll join the yellow spring first !" Yang xiong shouted.

"Energy Ray. "

The one-eye golem clinging to his arm, rays of rapid light rushed straight towards Li ming.

"Piou!" "Piou ! " Piou !"

Li ming's martial skill activated at this time. The rays of light slowed considerably allowing Li ming to dodge to the side.

Waving his sword, Li ming decided to the serious stuff.

As for Yang Xiong, he concentrated his spiritual energy in his big fists.

"Dragon's tail: Hit the earth!"

"Assault of the bear!"

BANG !

The shape of an electric whip and the claws of a bear had appeared in the area.

Their two attacks collided with each other. Creating an intensive tremor in the area.

The leaves of the surrounding trees fell to the ground. A crater suddenly appeared in the ground.

A silouette stood up immediately, ignoring the pain. He stood up.

"I told you, Yang xiong, you are no match for me!" said Li ming.

Li ming was in for a breath when suddenly a deadly aura came out of the crater.

"Assault of the Iron-bear !"

This surprise attack was a gigantic fist destroying everything in its path. Containing a force that could even destroy a statue.

"Arrgh!" Shouted Li ming. Having no time to activate his martial skill, Li ming's body flew against a tree. .
    Fresh blood flowed from his mouth. His body had received serious injuries, his shoulder broken, he dropped his sword.

Yang Xiong appeared, injured in both legs, he seemed to have a lot of trouble walking, his eyes red with anger.

By sacrificing his remaining one-eye golem, he was able to recover quickly from his wounds and unwittingly had his enlightenment for fractions of seconds.

Allowing him to develop his technique at the top of level 2. With training, his technique could soon pass to level 3 although lower than the technique found in sects.

"Who do you think you are Li ming? You are trash! You will never be able to kill me! My technique has reached the limit of level 2."

"Assault of the Iron-bear!"

A gigantic fist rushed towards Li ming again. Who this time put his two palms in front of him and activated his martial skill to slow down his attack.

Li ming did his best to block his fist. Without his sword, he used his favorite technique.

"Dragon's tail: Hit the earth!"

An electric whip quickly appeared and struck Yang xiong's head which bled from the nose.

The two opponents exchanged blows for a while.

Their forces being equal. Without the two knowing a silouette discreetly picked up the sword of Li ming.

Yang Xiong and Li Ming were finally at the limit of their endurance.

Yang Xiong had underestimated Li Ming, this is his biggest mistake, he should have used all his strength the first time.

He thought his strength would increase as much. Li ming left him no choice.

All the spiritual energy of his body began to concentrate in his fists, this technique was dangerous.

His power was increased tenfold in exchange for his defense. A simple kick could be compared to a blow on the body.

"Die Li ming !"

Yang ling moved towards him and struck his chest with his remaining strength.

"Urrghhh." Li ming felt his bones cracked and his organs damaged, He spat out a mouthful of blood and fell to the ground.

Yang xiong out, tried to catch his breath and his energy and tried to move forward
    towards Li ming.

"Again ... a last strike..and ..!"

Slash

Suddenly Yang xiong saw a bright silver light. A sword pierced his head.

"You're the one who's going to join the yellow spring !"

Blood spattered everywhere.

He never imagined being killed at the hand of Yang Ling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yang ling's comment next chapter

Damn it, the master of Yang xiong wants to kill me

What is this feeling? Are these the negative feelings of the owner of this body. You want to kill Li ming, you're completely crazy. A protagonist always has a trump card in his sleeve even in this state. And then I have nothing against him. We will surely fight him later but not now.

On the side of Xue bing, there seems to be more going on. Pandora, my master Xia kuan yin and Xue bing are all there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter Tuesday 18 february

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  20. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 48 Before the finale battle in the forest (part 1)

" Haa..hha ... haa."

As a young cultivator caught his breath and closed his eyes.

The body of Yang Xiong fell to the ground.

Yang Xiong never imagined being killed by Yang Ling.

His ambition to be feared and respected as well as his dream of creating a perfect Golem would disappear with him.

Unintentionally, he had become a stepping stone for a person.

Before he died, he regretted not having fought seriously from the start.

Too bad, this mistake had cost him his life.

He was the second person Yang ling had killed in this world.

Even if the young cultivator looked calm. His hands were still shaking.

"I killed someone again !" he thought silently.

He knew that in this world, it was something that happened every day while reading novels.

However on earth, an event like this had little chance of happening for someone like him. His emotions were still unstable.

He would have to quickly get used to this unpleasant feeling to survive.

Yang ling took a deep breath. His whole body still made him suffer excruciatingly,
    It had broken sides. These wounds will take some time to heal.

Without the young cultivator noticing a mysterious symbol taken out of the body of Yang xiong and attached to the neck of Yang ling before disappearing.

Yang ling without suspecting something looked around when,
    Li ming's body entered his field of vision.

In poor condition. Li ming was also seriously injured, unconscious.

Li ming was famous hero of this world. That's what he thought after analyzing the memories of the other Yang Ling.

In martial arts novels, the hero was often a trash or genius who possessed an exceptional gift for combat.
    The original owner of this body was in conflict with him.

"The other Yang ling was completely stupid, why fight Li ming? He had better train and flirt with the girls. And then Li ming is nice, he gave me a recovery pill."

As he approached Li ming to help him. In his body, his soul temporarily changed color. It went from light blue to purple.

Negative emotions invade him. Yang ling was no longer himself.

Suddenly he had a huge hatred for Li ming. The cultivator brandishes a sword, his face filled with anger.
    Li ming in front of him seemed so vulnerable.

He was going to cut off Li ming's head. When a dangerous aura emanated from Li ming's body.

ROAR

The cry of a dragon spread in the area, Li ming's body rose up on its own.

He opened his eyes, Li ming's gaze was like that of a predator.

Yang ling felt an imminent danger. Which allowed him to regain his senses.
    His soul became blue again.

Yang ling did not understand what had just happened but he decided to flee as quickly as possible despite his injuries.

From a distance, you could hear Li ming murmuring.

Fangs of the nine divine dragons
    3rd technique: Devour the heavens

A golden aura appeared around Li ming.
    Everything nearby about 1 meter from Li ming began to enter his body, the sun's rays, the water in the ground. The vitality of plants and trees.

The meridians of Yang xiong's corpse and his blood also converted into energy.

Li ming's wounds were shrinking visibly.

A few meters from him. Yang ling had observed the whole scene. Fear had invaded his body.

"This technique is terrifying ! Luckily i backed away."

After this demonstration, Li ming fell unconscious again.

Yang ling took the opportunity to move away a bit before meditating to heal his wounds. What had just happened?

"Are these the emotions of the former owner of this body?"

Yang ling began to think inwardly.

"You are completely crazy! You really think you are killing Li ming, a hero like him always with a trump card up his sleeve. Look at what just happened.

And then my other self is that you want to stay Xie wuhui's dog all your life. ? "

When Yang Ling asked this question, the negative emotions in his body seemed to disappear completely. Yang ling continued on.

"We will fight Li ming someday in the future, but not now,

I know a way to defeat it, it's a bit cowardly, but I prefer to do it that way. "

While Yang ling seemed to be talking to himself. He wondered how it happened on his master's side.
    As soon as he is cured, he will come to find Xia kuan yin

On the side of Xue bing and her group.

Pandora seated on a broom, mockingly looked at this group of cultivators.
    She wondered how this little group would survive against the Scu demonic tree

Her attention finally turned to Xue bing.

This immensely beautiful girl with long light blue hair and red eyes reminded her of someone.
    Her hostile gaze, her freezing techniques, resembled her too much like that person.

"Arrgh!"

"Pandora, your end is near, I developed this technique specially against you!

The Witch hunter. "

Minako had just remembered, a distant memory resurfaces from her memory. the expression on her face began to darken.

A murderous intention began to surround her.

"I understand everything now, it's you!"

Not far from their location, another female voice was rapidly approaching.
    "Pandora, I came to avenge my mother's death!"

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020