Novel A Side character create his story in Martial World (Chapter 1 - Chapter 118)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Spnagi, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 49 Before the final battle in the forest (part 2)

Clang

Pandora saw a flaming blade quickly approaching her.

With a quick movement, she easily blocked the blade with the tips of her fingers.

The hot flames evaporated on contact with her skin.

"Who are you ?" said Pandora. Curious about her identity.

"You forgot me Pandora, but I! I will never forget! 200 years ago my mother had finished the major tribulation. After enduring 81 thunderbolt. Her body was very weak.

While I was happy that my mother was able to survive this ordeal. Out of nowhere, you threw a torrent of thunder. My mother dead before my eyes! And you disappeared into the sky again.

I never forgot you and I swore to make you pay for it.

But before I always wondered why you did this? You had never met her yet! What did she do to you! Cried Xia kuan yin, tears streamed from her eyes.

Xia kuan yin experienced immense rage, as well as great pain, as she recalled her memories.

"Oh, I remember that!" said the witch. "200 years ago, I was in space at the time."

"I was quietly sitting inside a tower. Named The witch's tower of space allowing me to travel at the speed of light around this planet.

When suddenly a disturbance from the planet fali prevented my turn from working. Flashes of tribulation from the planet Fali damaged my tower.

Normally, the tower should be able to absorb this type of attack, I did not think that a person after the great war could attract this kind of lightning.

I was very angry with the person who destroyed part of my tower. To punish her, I went down to this planet and launched an attack, before going back into space to continue turning the planet.

Without my tower, I had to use my cultivation to form an energy shield and use a speed close to the speed of light to continue traveling until today.

My cultivation has regressed a lot because of this. Because there is no spiritual energy in space. So you are this person's daughter! "Said Minako looking at Xia kuan yin.

"And I'm going to avenge my mother!" Said Xia kuan yin.

Cultivation of the half-elf soared to the 9 Qi layer. She jumped back.

She started to gain momentum and brandished her sword with both hands.

"With a single strike"

"Scarlet burning fire"

Much more intense flames enveloped her blade. She ran back to Pandora.

The witch quickly wrote in the air the word shield that enveloped her body.

Xia kuan yin's sword made contact with Pandora's shield and could not sink into her body.

Pandora moved very quickly in front of her and gave a violent slap.

Xia kuan yin's head sank into the ground and fell unconscious

"A cultivator at Qi layer can never defeat True profound Realm level, you should know." Said Pandora

Suddenly the temperature around Pandora began to drop dramatically. A female figure approached, holding a frozen sword in her hand.

"But an at origin realm cultivator is more likely to succeed isn't it?" A cold voice spread in the air. It was Xue bing.

Xue bing looked Pandora in the eye. Something in her said to kill this person in front of her. This Pandora person was Dangerous, very dangerous, even the Sect master of the 4 seasons guild, her father did not give her such an impression.

Yet her father's aura was far superior to that of Pandora. She also told herself that if Pandora were to die in this battle. They could all get out of this cursed forest without fighting the monster that Pandora had prepared for them.

Xue Bing had taken advantage of the time when Xia Kuan Yin was fighting Pandora to discuss a battle strategy. The time had come to put it into effect.

"Mei hua, Xia Jinse let's start." Said Xue bing.

"Yes, Ice princess." said Mei hua.
    "Yes, Ice princess" said Xia jinse

The witch was also impatient to fight Xue bing.

"Show me your power again ! My dear Xue bing, The ice pheonix."

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  2. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glossary: Sea of knowledge, the place where the soul of a cultivator resides.

Chapter 50 Before the final battle in the forest part 3

Somewhere in the consciousness of one of the cultivators present.

"Are you sure you don't use my power?" Said a mysterious person

"Don't try to convince me! I would never use your power!"

"You are completely crazy! If you think your group is going to defeat this girl, you are wrong."
    "..."

In reality.

Minako approached Xue bing, a witch's hat on her head, she pulled a magic wand from her ring.

This wand was an ordinary weapon, which any cultivator could buy in the cities.

Minako was not underestimating her opponents, she was only adjusting to their levels.

"Enough talk Let's fight."

Xue bing didn't want to know how Pandora knew her name or her marital spirit. She only needed to know that one thing, Pandora is an enemy to defeat.

Xue bing put her hand behind her back and waved someone.

Flash back

"Servant Qiang, we will do everything to immobilize this Pandora for a few seconds, take the opportunity to use your most powerful technique at that time !"

Uncle Qiang consulted his young master Xie wu hui for his advice.

Xie wu hui gave him permission, having his own plan, held his trump card in his hand.

End Flash back

Xue Bing exchanged glances with Mei Hua and Xia Jinse, before charging towards Pandora to surround her.

Pandora did not move from her position and calmly observed the situation and said.

"What's going on Xue bing? Are you afraid of my cultivation?"

Xue bing did not answer, she continued to move forward with a cold face.

Appearing a few yards from the witch, the frozen princess suddenly cried out.

"Ice stone."

Several of ice appeared from her hand and rushed on Minako like an avalanche.

Minako made a shield appear again, writing quickly in the air.

And with her other hand, her wand suddenly emitted a dark glow like darkness charging straight at the princess of ice passing through the ice crystals.

Seeing a black weapon advancing towards her. The frozen princess used her frozen sword to try to block Pandora's attack.

Despite xue bing's efforts, Pandora's wand continued to charge towards her, destroying all of the ice crystals in its path and advancing to her shoulder.

Pandora's wand surrounded by a dark glow completely separated Xue bing's arm from her body.

"AAAARGHHH."

The frozen princess cried out in pain. Blood flew into the air. Tears ran down her face.

"ICE PRINCESSE!" cried the others.

Pandora's shield eventually disappears.

"Flower swirl!" Said Mei hua

"Meteor Slash!" Said Xia jinse

It was at this very moment that Mei Hua and Xia Jin bombed the witch with their attacks. Knowing how dangerous Pandora was, they used all their powers.

Their attacks took the form of several crescent moons which quickly darkened on Minako.

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

A violent explosion sounds at this moment. The smoke gone, Minako's witch outfit was reduced to pieces, their techniques had taken the witch back a step.

Unfortunately for them. Even if this attack had surprised the witch, the power gap between them was as great as the distance between the earth and the sky.

Only a few scratches had appeared on her Pandora's body

While Minako get ready to write something in the air.

A blade of ice came into contact with her delicate finger.

It was Xue bing who, despite the intense pain, charged again towards the witch.

The frozen princess tried to cut off the witch's finger.

"Don't underestimate me Xue bing.!" said the witch

She struck xue bing's face with her wand and sent her to hit a rock.

The frozen princess spat out a mouthful of blood, showing great determination
    She stood up to tell her

"You are the one who underestimates us Pandora!" said Xue bing.

"Delta formation of the sect of the four seasons. !"

Xue bing, Xia Jinse and Mei hua surrounded Pandora and formed a perfect triangle.

The three of them executed a hand seal. And put the palms of their hands against each other.

While a silouette approached at full speed towards them.

"Oh? What are you preparing for an attack? Huh?" Asked Minako.

Pandora felt her whole body come to a stop. Her wand fell from her hand.

"What's going on? Oh I understand! You really think this formation is going to stop me Xue bing." Said Minako angrily.

A black aura emerged from Pandora, it enveloped her whole body, her fingers started to move again.

"I already told you! You are the one who underestimates us ! " Said Xue bing

"Rainbow Spear slices the demon."

A shadow thrust a spear into Pandora's body, it was Xie wu hui's servant.
    Uncle Qiang.

As blood flowed from the witch's mouth. Pandora's expression started to smile grimly.

A mysterious box out of Pandora's chest.

In the consciousness of one of the cultivators present.

" XIA JINSE BACK OFF ! " said a mysterious person

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit :some mistake

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  3. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 51 Incantation Pandora's Box

"XIA JINSE BACK OFF!" Said a mysterious person

"What are you talking about? There is nothing to fear!" said Xia jinse confident.

"You're really too stupid!" said the mysterious person

"Go back into the sword!" Said Xia gets angry.

"I hope my next owner is smarter." murmured the mysterious person.

This mysterious being had been stuck in the sword of Xia jinse for 1000 years. Someone had locked er
    in this weapon because of her forbidden martial skill.
    In 1000 years.

It was not the first time that she had seen one of the owners of this sword die. Unable to escape from this weapon

Her soul and this sword became one. Prisoner.

By forming a contract with her, the cultivator's eye became red like blood, like a demon.

The personality of the owner of the sword also changed to become more arrogant.

The contract allowed the user to increase their speed and agility.

In return, she fed on the cultivator's spiritual energy. Slowing the cultivation of the cultivator. Or else she simply had to drink blood belonging to the female gender for some reason.

By pronouncing her name, the contract formed, the user of this weapon was condemned to use this sword as a weapon of attack never being able to use another weapon in his life to fight.

As time went by, people said it was a cursed sword.

A cunning merchant, an expert in disguise having heard the rumors, set a trap for Xia Jinse, by selling him this sword. He flattered him a little and the arrogant and naive elf easily fell into his trap.

Before the elf goes mad with rage for being trapped.

The merchant who obtained the money disappeared very quickly in another city, under another face.

Xia Jin was the new master of this cursed sword for the time being.

Pretentious, arrogant, he refused to form a contract with her

Not wanting looked like a demon.

The last years spent with Xia jinsé, without feeding on someone's spiritual energy and without drinking blood, the mysterious person had lost a lot of energy.

She had just given him advice and wanted to be rewarded. But he had just completely ignored it.

"Die ungrateful jerk !" she thought.

The mysterious person disappeared from the consciousness of Xia jinse and returned to the sword of Xia jinse

Not far from the ice princess group.

Xia kuan yin eventually wakes up. Her vision still blurred, she began to remember what had happened.
    Pandora had sent him to the dream world. Hatred appeared on the half-elf's face.

As she searched for her sword, she heard people shout for joy. A little further.

"YYYEAHHHH !"

"We killed this bitch!" said one of the cultivators.

The group of Xue bing celebrate their victory against Pandora. Servant Qiang being the only cultivator at Origin realm. His cultivation at half-step True profound realm.

He was the only cultivator here who could kill Pandora.

Unfortunately for them, the witch was not yet dead.

Despite her injuries, Pandora took a step towards them, smiling.

A black box climbing higher and higher in the air.

"Bunch of fool!" Said Pandora.

As the witch thought, Xue bing was a formidable opponent. Although not as strong as it was 1,000 years ago, it was still much smarter than other low-growing cultivators.

"How can you still be alive?" Said the servant Qiang surprised.

The other cultivators and Xue bing were surprised.

The cultivator was sure, however, that he had used all his strength, targeting the heart of Pandora.

The witch started to laugh.

"That's why I said you were bunch of fool.!"
    Without them noticing the witch had moved her body at the last moment, thus avoiding that one touches her vital points.

The witch decided to get down to business, spit blood on the floor and started to speak.

"More terrifying than demons.

More frightening than death.

Sealed in a box.

All the evils of humanity.

In my name,

Open up and punish my enemies.

Pandora's box. "

A huge amount of black smoke from Pandora's box, Blinding all the cultivators present.
    The entire area was covered by darkness.

Even with their elven eyes Xia jinsé and Xia kuan yin saw nothing.

Hidden in the darkness, stones of different colors entered the body of the cultivators.
    Two stones of the same color penetrated two people present among them. The situation returned to normal.

The darkness suddenly disappeared. Xue bing looked at her body, she didn't seem to have changed.

At least that's what she thought. Her body still weak after all this time spent fighting, the princess of ice spoke.

"Everyone is well ?"

"AAARRH !"

After a short silence. A male voice cried out. The frozen princess was shocked to see the catastrophic state of Xia Jinsé.

His appearance had completely changed. So ugly !

--------------------------------------------------------------

"WHY DID I BECOME AN OLD MAN?" Said Xia grows old and tired.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  4. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bonus chapter 51.5

[No comment]: To avoid spoiler.

In a witch's crystal ball.

Images of the future were scrolling.

[...]

A black haired youth was standing alone in front of a crowd. The expression on his face emanates from hatred. Such intense hatred. As if he had returned from hell.

Their legs were shaking looking at the boy's angry eyes

"It's .... Yang ling!" replied a frightened girl.

"How did he get out of the dungeon?" replied another astonished cultivator.

"Why do you care like that! Many of us have cultivation higher than him.

"Xia li wei, Li ming, [No comment], I would never forgive you." Yang ling replied.

The young cultivator had never felt so angry with them.

How dare they betray him! Not only that, One of them had killed [No comment]

but he was tortured for a whole year in a dark dungeon.

His golden eye like the elves and his other red eye like a demon shone in the room.

Even if the 3 cultivators felt guilty. They had their reasons for betraying him.

"Yang long ... I" Said Xia li wei

"Sorry Yang ling! But I won't let you kill xue bing." Said Li ming.

"I don't know how you escaped Yang ling but advice, you should kindly hand over the key." Said [No comment]

"HAHAHA! Yang ling couldn't help but laugh as he listened to them speak.

"No matter what you can say now ...

ANYWAY ! ALL THAT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE, YOU'LL NEVER GET OUT OF HERE ALIVE! "Said Yang ling angry.

[...]

In the shade a silhouette discreetly watching what is happening in the room.

Impatient. She hasn't stopped wiggling her hair for a while.

"It's up to you now". Yang Ling! Unleash your anger" Said Pandora.
    ---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------- ----------

SPNagi: So what do you think of this extract? Minako?

Minako: ...
    SPNagi: Is it that bad?

Minako: I don't feel my heart beating quickly when I read this extract, write again.

A blue light appeared and Yang ling and Li ming appeared before them.

Li ming: What are you doing the Readers are already here!
    Yang ling: What is behind you? What are you hiding?

Panicked by their sudden appearances. The author and the witch made the crystal ball disappear.

SPNagi: Nothing!
    Minako: Nothing!

Yang ling and Li ming: ...

SPNagi: Let's resume! Hi my dear readers, thank you for reading this amateur novel so far.

Minako: And I'm Minako aka Pandora, witch of calamity. Author,

you got it wrong in the glossary, i'm an antagonist.

SPNagi: ...

SPNagi: I think you have taken up too much space in this arc, I will make you disappear soon !

Minako: It's my fault! I just wanted to say thank you for creating me.

Yang ling: Let's stop playing! First question, what does your nickname mean?

SPNagi: S for Saiyen, I'm a big fan of dragon ball, z. P for power and Nagi is from a anime character Nagi souchirou.

Li ming: anime stuff

SPNagi: I like video games too, read the name of Minako, it doesn't remind you of something. I said I was inspired by a video game in a bonus chapter. It is an anagram.

Minako
    Monika

Yang ling: I was surprised, I did not pay attention to this detail! Next question: Can you talk about this novel, give us more details. As a novel MC, I would love to know more.

SPNagi: It's simple! You die on earth, your soul will travel to a world where you assume the identity of another Yang ling who was defeated by Li ming.

After being saved by your master, you will want to become a cultivator. You will follow Li ming's shadow for a while, before making your own life.

You will also meet friends on your way and while I am there. I like harems, so you're going to meet girls!
    But to give a more realistic side and to avoid that readers forget them. They will not be very numerous. Besides, it will be difficult to seduce them. Xia kuan yin is the first.

Yang ling: You are really too nice to me!

SPNagi: Did I tell you that you were going to suffer? Because it takes blood and fighting, training hurts! People who try to kill you also make you suffer.

But one of the most interesting moments in novel is when I'm going to plunge you into despair and you're going to take revenge.

Minako: I can't wait to get to this part.

Li ming: ...

SPNagi: the only problem is that You are still stuck in the forest because I am lazy and I am slow and I make lots of mistakes.

The three :...

SPNagi: I use google translation to write this novel, it's normal that certain passages in my novel are weird. Except for spelling and conjugation errors.

Yang ling: This bonus chapter is also because you are too lazy to write this week's chapter.

SPNagi: You exposed me, I'll try to write this week's chapter.

Minako: Anyway, thank you for reading this chapter.

SPNagi: yeah I didn't expect to reach 10,000 views on scribble hub. Go to more

The three: See you next time.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  5. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 52 Final battle in the forest ( part 1 )

Pandora's box.

The legend say that it contains all the evils of humanity.

Inspired by legend around its name. Pandora had created its own version and had just launched this devastating incantation.

The first cultivator among them to suffer the consequences was Xia jinsé.

The elf's hair had turned gray like the old ones. His face seemed ravaged by the passage of time.

Speaking was torture for him. Breathing also seems difficult.

"Help..me." Said Xia jinsé

"Help you ?" Said the mysterious person

"Please call me by my name First!

Oh .. that's right. You don't know my name! Answered the mysterious in a sacarstic manner.

"I..was..wrong ... Please..help, i accept the contract !" said Xia jinsé.

"Too late."

"And I don't have enough energy to help you."

If the elf had contracted with her a few years ago, Xia jinsé could have blocked Pandora's attack. Unfortunately he hadn't.

Without food and deprived of spiritual energy for a long time. The mysterious person had just enough strength to stay alive for a while.

The elf will collapse on the ground. As for the others.

Mei hua's expression had become strange, her eyes had become as bright bright as the sun. Like a child. She started jumping and dancing around the cultivators.

"I am the sun fairy. Where are you Mister sun?" Mei hua wondered.

Xue bing heard her and found this situation extremely bizarre.

"Mei hua, came back to reality !" Said the ice princess.

"Who are you human? Could you tell me where is Mister Sun?" Mei hua asked her questions with sparkling eyes.

Xue bing began to understand nothing about the situation. Had Mei hua lost her mind ?

Xia jinsé had become an old man and Mei hua had gone crazy. The ice princess began to look at her own body to see if anything abnormal had happened.

When suddenly the stone inside her body began to make her suffer excruciatingly.

While the situation was already deteriorating.

The servant Qiang stared at Pandora in horror. His face was completely dehydrated, His body looked like a skeleton after being attacked by the witch.

His body lacking water and his belly scream starvation.

Even after violently piercing Pandora's body. The witch was still not dead.

The witch's pale expression gradually returned to normal. Pandora raised her hand to snatch Servant Qiang's lance from her body. And spat out a little blood. Her wounds disappeared

She wrote the word handkerchief with her other white finger.

A white handkerchief appeared in her hand and she gently cleaned her mouth.

Minako begin to smirk.

"Do you have other techniques to show me?"

Xie wuhui had a fierce expression on his face. Holding something in his hand. He clapped his servant's shoulder with his other hand.

"Bitch, I don't know what you did to us! But know that it didn't work for me! Even with cultivation at True profound realm, you can't avoid this attack.

"Aphrodisiac pill ! "

Xie wuhui threw the Aphrodisiac pill at the witch. When the pill disintegrated. Pink smoke came out.

"Oh Aphrodisiac pill? From the smell a pill made from a hundred types of medicinal plant !"

However, Xie wu hui had underestimated Pandora. Truly with cultivation of the witch. She could have wiped them all out at the start of the fight. But she had received a mission.

"Pandora's box"

Pandora's box reappeared alongside the witch and absorbed all the smoke.

"What?"

Xie wuhui couldn't believe it. This witch was invincible. Nothing seemed to work.

Pandora felt her body temperature rise. The Aphrodisiac pill had even affected her. But she had a solution to everything. She would not honor her nickname otherwise. The witch stamped her foot.

BOOM

"Kneel !"

Pandora used spiritual pressure for the first time since the start of her fight which covered the entire area.

"But what happening ..." Said Xue bing.

All the cultivators in the area began to kneel under spiritual pressure.

Pandora walked over to Xie wuhui and put her hand on her forehead.

"Steal Yang energy!"

"AARGGH!" Cried Xie wuhui.

Pandora was stealing all her energy, Xie wuhui's face was becoming increasingly pale. Xie wuhui's skin was white like that of a sick person.

"You knew it. There are four ways to resist the Aphrodisiac pill.

- the first is to resist with your will which is very difficult.
    - the second is to make love with the opposite sex.
    - the third is to take an antidote.
    -the last one is to steal the yin or yang energy of the opposite sex.

One more thing, it is impossible to avoid my Pandora's box. "Said Pandora

ROOARR

"AARGGH."
    "UURGG."

The sound of a demon resounds in the area. As well as the cries of two people echoed in the area. Roots imprisoned appeared out of nowhere

Two disciples who accompanied Xue bing's group died suddenly. Kill by a monster.

"Looks like my monster has finished sleeping, he's hungry !"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I really have to reread all my chapter after this arc.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  6. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's note Soon the end of this arc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 53 Final battle in the forest (part 2 )

The Scu demonic tree had finally appeared in front. The monster had slept for a while.

Upon awakening, the monster smelled of fresh meat, its roots penetrated the body of two cultivators near it to pluck their organs and eat them.

The other cultivators entered his field of vision. The Scu demonc tree's belly cried out with starvation.
    Its roots plunged into the ground.

Plant type monsters were not normally carnivorous except for a few variants.

Their strengths depended on the time they spent absorbing nourishment from the energy of the earth and the sky. And the environment they were in.

This is the reason why cultivators prefer to pick a 100 year old plant, rather than a year old plant. Except this time

Pandora had appeared in this forest. She had broken the rules.

The harmless plants became aggressive.

All the plant creatures present in the forest had become thirsty for blood. The cultivators had somehow managed to get rid of them by a miracle.

When Pandora decided to lock them up in the forest.

Pandora's last poisoned gift to cultivators was the Scu demonic Tree that had just appeared.

The vegetable monster exudes a power similar to cultivator at 1 Qi layer.

The aura of this monster was much less powerful than the witch.

But unlike Pandora, this monster was free to do whatever it wanted with cultivators.

ROOARR

Rumble ...

The monster cried out again and the ground started to shake.

"Since my monster is here, it will be time for me to leave."

Pandora removed her hand from Xie wuhui's forehead. She got rid of him and sent him flying through the air. Xie wu hui banged against a tree and fell to the ground.

"YOUNG MASTER!" Said Uncle Qiang.

Despite his condition, servant Qiang approached Xie wuhui to give him medicine pill.

The spiritual pressure disappeared from the area.

The witch's gaze then turned to Xue Bing.

"My dear Xue bing. Your martial spirit the ice phéonix allowed you to reincarnate. But without the memories of your previous life, you do not carry the weight against me."

"..." The hand placed on her stomach, Xue bing said nothing, Her whole body made her suffer. Her expressionless face watched the witch.

"Not convinced Xue bing? If you could use your favorite incantation, the witch hunter, this fight would have been much more interesting! I know you can do better, Xue bing. After all ...

You were Feng xing's fiancé, the TRANSMIGRATOR! " Said Pandora with a crazy face.

What Pandora didn't know! No matter what she could say to Xue bing.
    The frozen princess had no idea what she was saying.

The witch then turned her gaze to Xia kuan yin, "Descendant of Xia xing hong, if you want revenge, I'll take care of you later!" An evil smile appeared on the witch's face.

The witch brought up her broom and got ready to leave. When she remembered something. The witch turned and raised her finger and pointed it at the servant Qiang.
    Biu!

A ray of black light spurted out and penetrated the servant Qiang's brain which exploded like fireworks.

"Luckily I just killed him, I don't want you to kill the monster I prepared you so quickly. See you later my dear ... Xue bing, I hope to see you again soon!

"Wait PANDORA !" Shouted Xia kuan yin.

"What do you want?" said Pandora impatient.

"I didn't kill you this time but next time, I swear to get rid of you." Said Xia kuan yin clenching her fist.

"You better take care of your little disciple instead of chasing me. I have tell you that I would take care of you, for the moment you don't interest me!

"..." Eyebrows raised, eyes wide open. Xia kuan yin was surprised for a moment.

"She shouldn't know my relationship with Yang ling !"Pensa Xia kuan yin

The witch climbed back onto her broom. Standing, wiggling her blonde hair with her hand.

Watching them one last time before going up in the air.

It was at this time that two silouettes appeared in the area. Two cultivators.

One of them had a torn white outfit. Short hair. With a sympathetic face. He was out of breath after arriving here.

And the other person had blue hair and sharp eyes, he looked brave and brave. As if no obstacle could stop it.

Yang ling and Li ming had just arrived. Before arriving here.

Li ming had no recollection of it happening when he woke up from his fight, while Yang ling felt like he had escaped death again by trying to kill Li ming unintentionally.

It wasn't really his fault that the former body owner had a grudge against Li ming.

After recovering a bit from their injuries.

They both felt, several aura, a little further. And the two of them decided to leave to go see the situation.

Yang and Li ming did not know that they had just joined the final battle in the forest of the beginning.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  7. Matt1plus

Matt1plus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    theres so many chaps

8. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 54 Final battle in the Forest (Part 3)

A corpse was the first thing Yang ling saw upon arriving and it was disgusting.

"It makes me want to throw up! I see, too many bodies at the moment." Yang ling saw what remained of servant Qiang's head.

Suddenly, a female voice shouted " Kid ! Dodge !"

Yang ling was suprised and took several steps back. He knew instantly who the voice belonged to.

Li ming also dodged

Spear-like roots emerged from the ground. Where they were.

Cold sweat ran down the back of the two young cultivators

"I'm very fortunate to avoid this kind of attack right now."

It's weird, this monster however seems to release a much weaker energy than mine. It shouldn't be as powerful. No matter, I'll find my master first! "Said Yang ling.

The young cultivator searched around him. When He received a punch on the head.

"Stay focused !" Said Li ming who pulled out his sword.

"I am doing something important Li ming!" Said Yang ling angry.

"You will do it later, we have an enemy in front of us!" Said Li ming

They both hid behind large rocks.

The Scu demonic tree continued to look at them like a predator. This time he spat an acid rain. Balls of green acids ran straight at them.

"Hey Yang ling, use your water technique !" Said Li ming.

"I can't! The electricity in my body doesn't know yet dissipated!" Said Yang Ling

"Now is not the time to be a fool!" Said Li ming.

What Li ming didn't know. It was because he was talking to another Yang Ling, who had just integrated the Yang ling 's body of this world, just a few days ago.

Yang Ling was a person who had just start on the cultivation road.

Although he was reading martial arts novels on earth. And that the cultivator knew how to evacuate the electricity from his body.

Putting theory into practice has always been complicated. Even in this world. And then it was Li Ming and the original owner's fault.

"BOOOM!"

The rocks instantly melted in contact with acid like chocolate.

"Aaaaah!"

Acid had come into contact with Yang ling's skin. His arm made him suffer as if burning blades were stuck on his skin.

Meanwhile.

A silhouette appeared behind the scu demonic tree, it was Xia kuan yin who had regained strength.

"Burning palm !"

A giant flaming palm walked towards the Scu demonic tree. Just as the monster was about to be hit.

Roots emerged from the ground and moved together to create a wall.

The Scu demonic tree then detached itself from the roots which had been ravaged by the flames.

Xia kuan yin released more energy and continued to attack the monster without stopping.

"Burning palm! Burning palm! Burning palm!"

Even if the Scu demonic tree was only a first rank monster, the weakest in the chain. This creature was created by Pandora. The cultivator gave herself to the maximum.

She felt her conscience weaken, Xia li wei was awakening.

Giant flaming hands appeared in the air and rushed all the way to the Scu demonic tree.

The Scu demonic tree wanted to escape. However, the plant monster was moving too slowly and had no way of escaping this blow avalanche. Fire was the nemesis of its element.

When all of the fire attacks crashed into the Scu demonic tree, a plant creature living inside sank into the ground.

The outer shell of the Scu demonic tree was reduced to ashes.

Xia kuan yin had give everything. She had no doubt that the monster inside the tree had fled.

"Not now! The monster is still alive, I can feel it."

Xia kuan yin's face was pale. Her eyelids were heavy. Xia kuan yin's long hair was returning to its original shape.

For its part, the plant creature returned to its original form and decided to change strategy. He temporarily resumed his old name.

The Cuscu vampire vine.

By escaping from his new form, he succeeds in avoiding the devastating attack of Xia kuan yin.

The Cuscu vampire vine decided to wait a little while for the half-elf to weaken, before moving discreetly underground.

The plant creature sensed a far more powerful source of energy than that of Xia kuan yin close to it. His instinct told him that by uniting with this source.

He will be able to eat all the cultivators present in the area.

Li ming had observed all the explosions caused by the attack on Xia kuan yin

"This girl didn't give this monster a chance. With cultivation like hers, a single attack would have been enough and yet she kept swinging fire spells. Let's go help her and ask her about this!

What do you think yang ling? " Wondered Li ming.

"MMAASSSTTERRR!" Yelled Yang ling.

"..."

The young cultivator had completely ignored what Li ming had just said.

Even if he wanted to see his master, Yang ling waited until the end of the fight, before heading to the half-elf.

Suddenly the earth began to shake, roots emerged from the earth, enveloping the corpse of servant Qiang.

The Cuscu vampire vine broke inside and took possession of the body.

A new head made of plants was formed. the monster took what was left of cultivation to regenerate its forces.

His new released force was now similar to cultivator at 1 Origin realm.

9. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's note :

The final fight is once again slowed down, but I have no choice, I have to develop the personality of the ice princess, hopefully I will not have to develop the personality of all my characters.

I said it before but it's almost the end of this arc and I'm going to change the title of this chapter a little

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 55 (Final battle in the forest part 4" Ice princess)

Xue bing was a confident person. As soon as she made a decision, she kept it to the end. No obstacle, no enemy could stop it.

She wanted to prove to her father how strong she was. Xue bing did not want to be a tool for a political marriage.

Unfortunately, the Sect Master preferred his son.

Even if his idiot brother spent his time terrorizing some weakest cultivators than him.
    Her father saw it only as a tool that would raise her son's status.
    It is for this reason that she trained hard to avoid being controlled.

But her defeat against this girl called Pandora had affected her a lot.

She had taken a big hit in her pride.

In her mind, the ice princess thought that Pandora was an ordinary female cultivator at True profound Realm level.

"Delta formation." Combined with the skill "Rainbow Spear slices the demon."

Should have been enough to kill her.

Why she failed ?

The aura emitted by Pandora seemed however less strong than that of her father.
    Never would she have thought that Pandora had so much capacity.

On top of that, Xue bing didn't understand why Pandora was so obsessed with her.

Pandora consider her as her equal or rather a rival.

The ice princess had seen something in the witch's eyes.

All the cultivators present seemed to be nothing but toys in her hand. She was the only exception.
    Although Xue bing did not believe that she fought against Pandora 1000 years ago.

The ice princess didn't really believe that she was someone's reincarnation.

Even if the witch looked strangely familiar. And that she also knew her martial spirit.

She shook her head, the ice princess focused on the fight that had taken place.

The situation was dire.

Xia jinsé had become an old man, Mei hua had gone crazy. And this girl looking like Xia li wei was about to pass out. While Xie wuhui had his energy stolen.

As for her.

She had lost one of her arms, but it was not dramatic thanks to the unique ability of martial spirit the "Ice phoenix." She will be able to reattach her arm with a week's rest.

At the moment, she could only use half of her strength.

The ice princess did not yet know what "Pandora's Box" had done to her.

Her injuries made her suffer. She still tried to take a medicine pill.

And finally the only people able to fight were the two cultivators who had just arrived there but their cultivation were ...

So Weak.

The plant monster had entered the dead body of the Cultivator, the strongest of them.

Deploying an aura similar to a cultivator at 1 Origin realm.

Its violet eyes were opened wide and they stared at Xue bing, Li ming, Yang ling and others.

Green saliva coming out of his mouth.

He began to plunge his roots back into the ground.

On one knee, the half-elf asked Yang ling to approach.

"Master, are you all right?" Said Yang ling worried.

"Yang ling, take care..of Xia li wei..I'm counting on you!" Replied Xia kuan yin weakens.

"Master! What is happening to you?" Said Yang ling

"Tired ... I'm ... sleepy ... but ... I have to !" Said Xia kuan yin.

Xia kuan yin gathered her last strength to lift her slender finger to point it against Yang ling's forehead before falling asleep in the boy's arms.

Information suddenly appeared in the young man's head.

- Training methods.

- Midnight sword path

Midnight sword path

Description: Sword technique, it is said that this technique was created during a fight against the princess of the moon.

Requirement: Be a sworduser (Not reached)

Skill: Midnight sword skill (Not reached) (0/100%)
    Strength (Not reached) Agility (Not reached) Endurance (Not reached)
    Spiritual energy (Not reached)
    Cultivation level (Not reached)

Another skill

Description: Merge the user's technique with the sword.
    Burning fist (Reached) → Burning Sword (Not reached) (60% / 100%)

Strength (Reached) Agility (Not reached) Endurance (Not reached)
    Spiritual energy (Reached)
    Cultivation level (Reached)

Yang ling ignored the information, worried about Xia kuan yin's condition.

He clenched his fists and made a promise.

"Don't worry Master! I will take care of Xia li wei! She is my friend after all !"

Yang ling's eyes looked at the vegetable monster, on his guard, No longer having Li ming's sword in his hands.

He took out a knife with his right arm. And was holding the half-elf in his other arm. Concentrated. Ignoring Li ming.

When Li ming found Yang ling's behavior very strange, even if he hadn't seen it for a few days.

A person couldn't change their personality like that. A few steps from him.

The cultivator finally noticed a very beautiful woman with a beautiful face. The most beautiful woman who had ever seen him. Her skin was white as snow.

"She is really pretty!"

She was wearing a battle dress from the four season sect. One of her arms was on the ground.
    It was Xue bing who was suffering. Their eyes met.

Suddenly all the trees in the area started to attack Yang Ling and the others in the forest, roots in the ground were controlling them.

As for the vegetable monster having in part the appearance of Uncle Qiang, he rushed straight towards a person among them and opened his mouth wide.

Attracted to human flesh.

" EAT !" Think the monster.

10. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 56 Final battle in the forest part 5 Don't tell me! She is the female lead ?

The plant monster rushed straight towards Xia jinsé, even if Yang Ling had the weakest cultivation in the area. But It was Xia jinsé who was in critical condition.

Seeing the half-human plant monster quickly approached him. Death was approaching Xia jinsé. Green saliva flowing from the mouth of the corpse possessed by a monster.

Fear began to invade the elf.

"Don't kill me, no, you will have stomach ache if you eat me ... I'm not good ..." Xia jinsé's body trembled with fear. With its current state. He was going to have a hard time resisting.

The vegetable monster arrived finally in front of him.

"Hey..I..have..sword spirit..I'll give it to you if you spare me ... this softer-fleshed person."

"XIA JINSE YOU DARE!" Cried the mysterious person inside the sword.

Xia jinsed threw the sword at the monster and tried to run away.

The vegetable monster opened his mouth and broke the blade of the sword in half.

The mysterious person inside the sword spat a mouthful of blood.

Luckily she was still alive, as long as the sword tied to her soul was not swallowed and she had energy left, her life was preserved.

She decided to stay hidden.

The vegetable monster with a still limited intelligence threw the sword somewhere and decided to pursue Xia jinsé.

The hands of the vegetable monster being occupied in controlling the demonic trees.
    Tentacles came out of the monster's body.
    Similar to snakes, the tentacles moved quickly through the air and rushed straight towards the elf.

"Gaaah..aah.!"

The tentacles penetrated the overlapped Xia jinse body devouring inside his body.

A few meters further.

The ice princess had swallowed pills and put her severed arm back in her space ring.
    She tried to make her way among the demonic trees to save Xia jinsé.
    Her gaze crossed Li Ming's for a moment before continuing to fight with her remaining arm.

"Xia li wei ..."
    "Xia li wei, wake up."
    "Are you still sleepy, little girl?"
    "It was you who wanted to wake up !"

Surprised by this feminine voice! The half-elf suddenly opened her eyes. She was in the arms of Yang Ling. The young man held Xia li wei firmly.

The half-elf blushed and began to struggle.

Concentrated on the fight, Yang ling felt nothing.

"Put me down on the ground!"

When Yang ling heard her voice. He quickly kicked a demonic tree before putting her on the ground.

"You are awake Mast..e.r." Said Yang ling.

"What are you talking about ?" Xia li wei wondered.

The young cultivator paused and noticed that the color of the half-elf's eyes and her hair had changed.

"I ... meant ... are you awake?" Said Yang ling.

"You meant Master!" Said. Xia li wei.

"... I .." Said Yang ling

"Don't say anything anymore! I finally understood everything, you lied to me the last time with your story, when I woke up! In truth, last time, you fell in love with me.

Embarrassed, you made up this whole story! Unfortunately I am sorry ! But my heart is already taken! "Said Xia li taking distance.

"She has a lot of imagination!" Thought Yang Ling.

He was about to answer her, when small spurts of acid rushed at them.

The two cultivators jumped back to dodge.

"We will talk later!" Said Yang ling.

Out of nowhere, demonic trees approached Yang Ling and Xia Li Wei.

Attacked by the number of monsters, the two cultivators took a few hits.
    Until Li ming arrives.

Dragon's tail: Hit the earth.

An electric attack took the form of a whip destroying all the demonic trees in its path.

"Focus on the fight!" Said Li ming.

"Sorry!" Responded the two cultivators.

Other demonic trees began to attack them again.

"I'm going to kill them all!" Replied Xia li wei enraged

Xia li wei took a pill to refresh her energy and began to recite an incantation.

Power given by the gods.
    burning for a long time,
    Gather flames and,
    ravaging my enemies.

Fire ball!

Fireballs charged towards all the demonic trees next to them and instantly reduced them to ashes.

"Not bad, I'm impressed!" Said Yang Ling

"..." Li ming.

"Too bad Brother Xia gui li is not there, I could have impressed him." Think Xia li wei.

"Let's get out of here! Said Yang ling.

"We can't, I already tried! You remember that blonde girl and what she said! She wants us to face this monster over there. Besides, the ice cultivator seems to need help! I'm going to help! "Said Li ming

Xia li wei also recognized the disciples of the sect.

"It's the ice princess and next to it Meihua that bitch! Said Xia li wei.

Li ming and Xia li wei started running towards Xue bing.

"Who ?" Yang ling wondered.

Yang ling's gaze turned to the group of Xue bing. Just like Li ming.

He found Xue bing to be the most beautiful woman he had seen so far.

A beauty with a cold expression. He would have fallen under her spell immediately, some time ago.
    But the expression of the ice princess was very similar to that of Qin Mei.

From an arrogant high society person who wanted to prove how much better she was than the rest.

Yang ling did not hate the ice princess, he had not yet spoken to her but contrary to the others, the young man had not fallen in love with the girl.

"It's strange as well! A girl of such beauty cannot be here by chance except in the novels. And even if Li ming is the protagonist of this world, it is ...

An idea crossed his mind.

"Don't tell me! She is the female lead ?" Thought Yang ling.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  11. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's note

Glossary: Qi: energy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 57 Final battle in the forest (part 6) (Last form of the Cuscu vampire vine)

"Anyway even if she was the female lead, I don't care! The most important thing is to kill this monster and get out of this sinister forest. I can't feel the cultivation of this monster now.

I better let Li Ming and the others fight. It's weird I also feel the aura of Xie wuhui, in the surroundings!
    But they didn't have time to take care of him and force him to fight with them.
    Ha..ahh..ahh .... Xie wu hui, I wonder how Li ming will take care of him later! In the novels, this kind of enemy always ends up being ridiculed by everyone. "Yang ling thought.

What Yang Ling did not know was that Li Ming and Xia Li Wei had noticed that Xie wuhui was hiding in the area. But they only had time to take care of him and force him to fight with them.

Xie wuhui had woken up and remained hidden, until the situation turned to his advantage.
    While another person was still in the middle of a fight.

Xue bing had been experiencing severe pain in her body since Pandora launched her martial skill. Her arm cut off after this confrontation.

The female cultivator was bleeding a lot but she had to keep fighting to get out of the forest.

She was the only person who could currently fight this monster at 1 Origin realm.

"Ice blade!"

The ice princess slaughtered all the demonic trees in its path with her remaining hand.
    Its numerous icy attacks had caused the temperature around it to drop.

Unfortunately she was not fast enough to save her jinski Xia.

During his last moments. The elf did not want to die, he begged someone to help him.
    But no one could. They were all too far from its location.

"AHHHH ..."

He cried one last time before he died. The monster's roots were devouring the rest of its body. Seeing this scene happening before her. She disgusted by what she saw in front and was sorry for the elf.

"Sorry, Xia jinsed! I couldn't save you, but don't worry, I'll take revenge!"

At that moment, the ice princess will suddenly accelerate to launch an attack, an icy breath out of small mouth. Her arm covered with a layer of ice became as solid as stone.

"Frozen Blade of the Ice princess!"

A wave of Ice Qi rushed straight towards its enemy.

The vegetable monster still busy filling the stomach tried to save time by placing demonic trees on the road to Xue bing.

"Boom!"

The advanced version of the ice blade collided with the evil trees, reducing them to small pieces of ice block.

Xue bing finally launched his attack on the plant monster.

The blade penetrated the corpse in which was the vegetable monster. The monster cried out in pain and ended up removing its roots from the ground. The demonic trees repriere their normal appearances.

Xue bing took advantage of this moment to strike another sword before backing away.

The ice princess's face was pale and started to sweat, the temperature on her forehead seemed to be rising.

The plant monster was angry and again having his two arms, he prepared for the attack. Eating the corpses of the cultivators had increased his strength, but his cultivation was still unstable.

This is what Xue bing had noticed.

Roots tried to pierce the body of Xue bing, who defended himself with difficulty and responded with quick swords.

The combat became more and more violent destroying the surroundings, one could observe small snowflakes and jets of acids almost everywhere on the ground.

Standing up seemed to be more and more difficult for the ice princess,

The vegetable monster was also in a lamentable state. He only thought of one thing.

Kill his opponent and devour her to heal his wounds. , a trace of killing intention had formed by killing the cultivators.

"Kill ..."

Hundreds of roots rushed towards Xue bing.

"Fire ball!"

"Dragon hit the earth!"

An electric whip surrounded by a ball of fire reduced to dust the roots which were going to attack the princess of ice.

Saved narrowly, Xue bing knelt on one knee, looking at them with a pale but pretty face and said to them in a weak voice.

"This monster is injured, launch your best attacks to kill it, we can get out of this cursed forest!" Xue bing shouted at Xia li wei and Li ming, completely ignoring Yang ling.

The cultivation of Yang ling deemed too weak. He was completely sidelined.

The cultivators had just established their strategies.

When suddenly, the vegetable monster appeared in front of Xue bing and company and destabilized them.

They were shocked. The monster had moved to them without being noticed.

The monster injured by Xue bing's attacks had become enraged.

Dangerous roots and spurts of acid came out of the monster's hands.

The vegetable monster also spat from his mouth a rain of acid spray on them.

Li ming used his martial skill to slow down this deadly attack.

The three of them having no time to dodge, took a few blows and spit blood.

Xue bing withstood the pain and aimed her sword at the plant monster.

"Cling!"

Light blue lights appeared briefly.

A frozen blade separated the bottom of Servant Qiang's body from the rest of his body.

The plant monster howled in pain. His real body had received internal damage.

Xue bing gathered her last strength to inject all of her Ice Qi into her arm.

"Cling!" "Cling!"

She managed to throw two last blows of sharp swords and fell to the ground.

"Now! Attack his upper body, the monster is inside" Yelled the ice princess before fainting.

"Crimson flame!"

"Dragon's fang! The first technique of the fangs of the nine divine dragons!

Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling!

Boom! Boom! Boom!

The two cultivators simultaneously used their techniques.

Li ming executed nine electric swords accompanied by Xia li wei who carried a flaming sword.

Giving the illusion that the breath of a fiery dragon had appeared and ravaged the area.

The half-vegetable corpse was completely charred. Something out of the back of the corpse.

The Cuscu vampire vine once again resumed its original form, in poor condition.

The plant monster began to flee, looking for a new body.

"What is that?"

Li ming noticed a monster running away and decided to chase after him sword in hand.

Yang ling was in the direction of the Cuscu vampire vine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cuscu vampire vine 1 Qi layer

First form : -̶ ̶S̶c̶u̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶i̶c̶ ̶t̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ 1 Qi layer
    S̶econd form : -̶ ̶S̶e̶r̶v̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶Q̶i̶a̶n̶g̶'̶s̶ ̶B̶o̶d̶y̶̶ 1 Origin realm
    Last form : ??? cultivation ??

Person able to fight

-Yang ling
    -Li ming
    - Xia li wei
    - Xie wu hui

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  12. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 58 (Final Battle in the forest End ?)

The Cuscu Vampire vine spotted Yang ling, his instint telling him that this cultivator was weaker than the others. Brambles came out of his body.

Yang ling was suddenly attacked. By reflex, he took out a knife and began to defend himself.

"Avoid fighting with this melee Yang Ling creature! This monster seems to feed on living beings to gain strength." Shouted Li Ming who was quickly approaching the area of Yang Ling.

" What ?" Exclaimed Yang Ling.

"Arh .."

Brambles took the form of a spear and pierced through Yang's left arm. The young cultivator cried out in pain. Despite the fear of being eaten. He swung his knife at the creature.

The Cuscu vampire vine dodged sideways, Yang ling narrowly missed it.

The young cultivator said he thought that if his blade was a little longer, he could have succeeded in delivering a fatal blow.

"Dragon hit the earth!"

Li ming finally arrived to help him. An electric spell took the form of a whip and charged towards the Cuscu vampire vine.

"Boom!"

A green liquid sprayed into the air. Li ming's electric attack completely smashed the vegetable monster into mush.

All that was left was a plant monster, pieces of roots and plants. And a strange seed.

"Thank you for your help Li ming! Ahh ... my arm!" "Said Yang ling still frightened by his wound.

"You don't have to thank me! This monster was about to die" said Li ming tired of running so fast.

"I am lucky to be alive, during my fight all the time, if Li ming had not intervened, I would use fertilizer for this monster. This knife is useless to me. Thinking Yang ling.

As Yang ling looked at his knife. When he received a blow on the head. Xia li wei had finally joined them.
    "Agh ... Why did you hit me Xia li wei!" Said Yang Ling

"I just wanted to check something! If you can scream, it's all right, you worried me earlier, I was too far to help you and I didn't have enough of spiritual energy. "

"But no, it's not going well, I am injured, I am missing part of my arm!" Said Yang ling.

"He just ripped off part of your skin, Yang ling, you're not going to scream like a baby, it'll heal in a few days with pills." Said Li ming.

"2 Late Qi layer! Yang ling, you have become a little stronger than the last time. But you lack too much experience, I warned you the last time that you would be of little use." Said Xia li wei

The young cultivator immediately felt depressed. Feeling guilty the half-elf decided to talk about something else.

"Whatever we managed to kill this monster! We can finally get out of this forest!" Said Xia li wei.

"Personally, I didn't think someone was going to lock us up here! I'm used to training alone!

The other cultivators spend their time putting me down!" Replied Li ming who looked at a brief in the direction of Yang ling .

"Don't look at me like that! It was Xie wu hui who wanted to harass you, me and the other cultivators we were just following him!" Said Yang ling

Yang ling told himself that it was not really his fault, it was the original owner of this body and his gang who spent their time obeying the orders of Xie wu hui.

Their gangs wanted profit from the Xie clan, they worked together, until Yang Ling was defeated by Li Ming.

The previous Yang ling was completely abandoned. The rest of the gang probably said to themselves that with less Yang Ling, they could get more resources.

All the locals who sought revenge on the original body owner came to beat him. And someone from his clan was also looking to kill him.

Yang ling thought that the original owner had caused him a lot of trouble.
    Fortunately he had met Xia kuan yin, he would surely be in the kingdom of the dead again.

"But you are Li ming! The person who regained his talent by a miracle! Excuse me, that's not what I meant!" Said Xia li wei.

"It's nothing !" Said Li ming.

"Hey Xia li wei, I just thought about it, Li ming came to train, when I was chased and you what are you doing here?" Said Yang ling.

"I came with a group of people to pick mushrooms when ..." Said Xia li wei.

The half-elf saw Mei hua at the top of a tree, hands up to the sky, trying to fly up to the sky. Although Meihua's expression was strange. Xia li wei remember when she got betrayed.

"MEI HUA! BITCH! I'm going to ... cough..cough .."

Xia li wei getting ready to run when she spit blood.

"But what ....cough .." Said Xia li wei.

"You have used too much spiritual energy, you should rest!" Said Li ming.

"It is not possible..cough..I .. I am barely ... fighting .." Said Xia li wei.

"Don't tell me ..." Said Yang ling.

Yang ling and Li ming looked into each other's eyes and both understood. Xia li wei probably did not know that Xia kuan yin had fought a while ago. Sharing the same body. It was normal for her to be tired. It was even amazing that she could fight so long.

"Yang ling, take care of her! I'm going to carry the other girl with the ice blade, let's get out of here!" Said Li ming.

"Okay !" Said Yang ling.

"I don't need your help Yang ling..cough..cough..Mei hua..I will ..!"

"You have to rest Xia li wei ! But what about Xie wu hui ... what are we doing?" Yang ling wondered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Today or Tomorrow

13. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 59 Final battle in the forest (Big mistake ?)

"Hey Li ming, I'm talking to you!" Said Yang ling.

Li ming had already gone to Xue Bing to take care of her. He completely ignored what Yang ling said. Even if Xie wu hui was still hidden in the vicinity.

After thinking for a moment, Yang ling finally understood, The cultivation of Xie wu hui was still too high.
    It was not yet time for Li ming to fight Xie wu hui.

For some reason he did not understand. Xie wu hui continue to remain hidden and don't try to kill Li ming.

While Yang ling stay in the company of Xia li wei. Time to rest.

He could finally catch his breath. Yang ling looked around as a precaution.

The young cultivator noticed a sparkling blue object hidden in the bushes. Covered by pieces of leaves and soil. Not far from him. Like a pearl hidden by the sand.

By picking it up, he instantly recognized what it was. A familiar object.
    A whole kid receiving a toy. He became excited.

"It's a sword!" Said Yang ling.

Xia Li Wei, for her part, looks at Yang Ling strangely, the half-elf also noticed
    the sword in his hand and didn't understand why he was excited. You could buy a sword in each city.

"The blade is broken in half but it is a sword." Said Yang ling who continued to observe the sword in question. "The handle is dark blue in color. Not Bad ! "

The young cultivator started cleaning the sword and noticed the Zhi character on the handle.

"Zhi ? Is this the name of this sword or is it the name of the former owner?"

A blue light appeared.

The character Zhi had just appeared on the forehead of Yang Ling for a second.

Yang ling did not realize that he had just done it. An invisible link had just been created between him and the sword's spirit.

A small part of his spiritual energy began to be absorbed inside the sword.

Xia li wei attended the whole scene and found this sword strangely familiar. The half-elf had already seen this sword in the hands of a person.

"I don't know to whom this sword belonged but if half of a sword is covered with a disgusting green liquid. And that the handle was in the bushes. It is that he is a bad swordsman." Said Yand ling.

Xia li wei eventually remembered where she had seen him and began to mentally pray for Yang ling.

"Hey Yang ling, that sword! Don't tell me it's the sword of Xia jinsé ..."

"Who ?"

Inside the sword. The spiritual energy of Yang ling was absorbed by a person who opened his eyes. She gradually recovered her strength.

"Spiritual energy? Who is giving it to me? Xia jinsé? No ... it is not his aura and then I cursed him, even without having signed a contract with him, I was the only weapon he could use. This is the reason why Xia jinsé hates me.

The only explanation is that Xia jinsé is dead. Good riddance.

"Is my new owner a girl or a boy? Regardless, I hope this person takes good care of me. I feel the bond that has been established between us.

But I think it's involuntary, he or she doesn't know that I exist.

I'll watch it before I make up my mind. All my owners have so far always been surprised by my appearance. I wonder what kind of head you will have. "

In the dark. Xie wu hui continue to use his martial spirit to hide.

Whenever he tried to think his head was hurting him extremely.

Never had he been in such a lamentable state, insects and plants were biting him for no reason.
    Luck was really not on his side yet. As it stands, if Li ming were to find him right now. that would be the bad for him.
    Even his wounds took time to close.

Ever since he had met this strange-dressed girl, a curse had been on him.
    Xie wu hui didn't know it was all due to the pandora's box. The fate of Minako.

His only chance was that the pain would go away on its own. And then with his cultivation at 7 Qi layer, he would get rid of Yang ling and Li ming. To fully savor the girls who are passed out and make them disappear too before returning to the sect.

The image of the witch appeared in the cultivator's head.

"Bitch, I swear revenge one day" Thought Xie wu hui.

Sitting on white cloud. Pandora looked in a crystal ball at what was happening in the forest.

The wind was caressing the witch's blond hair. Barefoot, her two hands rested on her chin.

"I disappear for a few minutes and my monster is already eliminated. I should do something witg what's left of the Cuscu vampire vine.

And there is also this shabby one who thinks to take revenge on me. While his cultivation is lower than that of Xue bing.

At least the mission is over. Unfortunately for them I don't want it to end like this !

I received orders from this person, I can't kill you Xue bing, but a friend of mine will come to visit you soon. I can't wait to see the fear on your face, beauty is sometimes a curse. Especially with an appearance like yours.

Su yue take a long time to come, how should I pass the time while waiting? "Said the witch.

Pandora found an idea, a dark energy appeared in the witch's hand forming the silhouette of Mei hua.

The stone inside Mei hua's body began to shine, the expression on the girl's face changed.

She acted like a ferocious beast and jumped down from a tree and started to run.

Yang ling noticed this girl who was acting weird.

"She is the one you hate Xia li wei, she is weird!" Said Li ming.

Xia li wei also found that she acted differently. Li ming had a bad presentiment.

His intention told him something, the old man inside his pendant awoke at the same time and him.

"I smell a strange plant energy in the surroundings! Li ming are you looking for a plant?

Li ming finally understood Mei hua's strange behavior and yelled.

"We made a big mistake! Yang ling arrest this girl! The plant monster is still alive!"

"WHAT?" Said Yang ling.

14. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 60 Final battle in the forest near the true end.

Under the influence of Pandora, Mei hua ran quickly towards what was left of the Cuscu vampire vine.

Yang ling started chasing her, even though he didn't know how the plant monster had managed to survive. Now was not the time to ask questions.

If it is Li Ming the protagonist who says it, it's probably true.

Damn it!

So fast!

"She leaves me no choice !"

Yang ling prepared to throw a knife at her.

When, at that precise moment, the hand holding his knife began to shake violently. The Zhi character appeared on the forehead of the young cultivator.

"What's going on? Why is my hand shaking?

An invincible force seemed to prevent him from holding this knife. Yang ling gave in and dropped his knife

Mei hua was already swallowing what was left of the plant monster.

Then she ate the strange seed.

She screamed quickly in pain. Her stomach made her suffer excruciatingly.

The strange seed began to invade the girl's body. Her hair took on the appearance of the leaves of a tree. her face became completely green as the plants and arms became snake-like roots.

Suddenly the girl's facial expression returned to normal.

The stone inside her body took on the appearance of an ordinary stone.

Even if Mei hua thought it strange, Pandora's curse had stopped working. She had temporarily regained control of her body.

Memories of what she had done during that time appeared in her head.

The female cultivator remembered what she had just done and couldn't help but look at her body. Fear, disgust overwhelms her.

She tried to throw up what she had just eaten. But the seed had already invaded her brain.

A female voice whispered in her head.

"Cuscu vampire vine Attack them !"

Mei hua's eyes began to change colors.

Yang ling came to her. Terrified by what he had just seen. Eyes wide open.

He took a step back. Yang ling tried to behave normally, telling himself that he had already read similar events in horror movies.

"Don't..."

"Don't look at me like that !" Said Mei hua angry.

A wave of energy rushed straight towards Yang ling and threw him into the air.

His body collided with a rock. People around could hear the sound of his bones breaking.

"Cough ... cough ... Are you okay Yang ling?"

The half-elf had not recovered enough, her state was still weak, her dantian was still empty. Some traces of energy had appeared since she had rested.

Even though Yang ling's body members hurt him and some of his bones were broken, he was much more fit than Xia li wei.

"I'm fine Xia li wei, I can still fight, keep resting !"

"She comes !"

Mei hua quickly appeared in front of Xia li wei. Countless vines came out of her arms and charged towards Xia li wei.

Just that this attack hurts Xia li wei.

Yang ling gathered up his remaining strength and took the half-elf in his arms.

He ran as fast as possible without looking behind him. The young man was completely out of breath.
    The vines continued to chase them and reduce the distraction between them.

Bang!

Yang ling cried out loudly, he felt like he was feeling that tens of knives were entering his back.
    The young cultivator spit blood and fell to the ground. The vines then made their way to Xia li wei.

"I always hated you Xia li wei, how a person like you can hope to become Brother Xia Xia gui li's wife.

Slut !"

Xia li wei hardly opened her eyes, she hated her too.

Mei hua liked to see her suffer, it was not the monster that controlled her.

The vines surrounded Xia li wei's body and immobilized it. Flowers filled with thorns appeared from Mei hua's hand and sank into the body of the half-elf.

Xia li wei screamed.

Dragon's fang! The first technique of the fangs of the nine divine dragons.

Cling!

Li ming finally came to the rescue,

He left immediately after checking the condition of the ice princess.

And temporarily stop the evil energy emitted by the stone inside her body. With the help of Senior liu.
    Mei hua easily stopped Li ming's attack by using a shield made from the ground.

And looked towards him.

"Do you really think of defeating a disciple of the sect of the 4 seasons?"

"No one is invincible!"

"Really? But can you stop this!"

3th level of the martial art of the sect of the four elements!

Earth Prison.

A square box made of earth formed around Li ming and completely enclosed him.

Only Li ming's head still outside. He couldn't break free no matter what he did.

"I didn't think I would trap you that easily, your previous opponents shouldn't be part of a sect!"

Mei hua had guessed right, Yang xiong was not yet an official disciple. There was a big difference between the techniques of the sect and that of the Yang clan.

"I'll take care of you in a moment but before !"

Mei hua's gaze met that of Yang ling, a murderous intention appeared in her eyes.

"You tried earlier to save Xia li wei, Die!"

She appeared before him and brambles penetrated the body of Yang Ling.

Yang ling was in great pain. the limbs of his body hurt him,

His back was covered with blood. He hadn't oddly recovered enough spiritual energy for his fire technique.
    All he had left was a broken sword in his clothes.

Was he going to die? What would become of Li ming and Xia liwei? And Xia kuan yin, his master, he still hoped to see her. No it couldn't end this way.

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  15. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's note Chapter title at the end

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was he going to die so miserably? Yang ling could not accept it !

But his body was struggling to move, all he could do was spit blood.

Listening to Mei hua's evil laugh.

He continued to lose blood with each passing second.

His wounds were getting worse, death seemed close to him.

Mei hua's attack was extremely painful.

Yang couldn't defend himself with his current cultivation.

The young cultivator was on the verge of unconsciousness. His body tired from all the events that have happened so far could not move.

"Maybe I should just close my eyes and let Li ming manage the situation, he's the protagonist after all! Li ming will find a solution." Yang ling thought.

̶-̶ ̶C̶l̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶e̶y̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶L̶i̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶u̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶
    - React ! Do something !

No, he had to do something to get out of this situation.

His desire to live continues to manifest., Yang ling gathered enough strength to move his head.

He began to bite the brambles violently, hoping to remove them from his body.

Mei hua had the impression that a small puppy was biting her fingers or rather what serves her arm. She was struggling to absorb the life force of Yang ling.

Her arm was a set of brambles. the female cultivator no longer knew even if she was possessed or if she was thinking of her own free will.

The plant monster, however, seemed to devour Xia jinsé much faster.

Mei hua had completely forgotten that the Cuscu vampire had its body destroyed twice.

The first time by Xia kuan yin and the second time by Xuebing.

Everytime the Cuscu vampire vine broke away from a body it had just owned,
    the monster was losing plant cells.

Now reduced to a pea in Meihua's brain, the Cuscu vampire vine could only use part of his abilities.

Mei hua also didn't think the cultivattor was so persistent and determined to want to survive.
    But it was useless on his part !

"You are wasting your time! There is no point in persisting! You will soon die!"
    - No, you must not listen to her, I must continue to resist!

̶-̶ ̶S̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶!̶
    "No, I cannot die this way! As long as my heart continues to beat, I will try to live until my last breath.

Yang ling's face was turning pale.

He raised his left arm with difficulty to pull the brambles of Mei hua towards him. Attached to these brambles. Mei hua's body also moved towards him like a magnet.

Yang ling took advantage of this precise moment to use his other arm, he remembered the broken sword in his clothes and pulled it out to attack Mei hua.

Swing.

The sword emitted a blue light.

Still having her female cultivator reflexes, Mei hua unconsciously took a few steps back.

"Cough..cough ... haa..haa, I don't know..not how..I was able to succeed..but..I ... did it!"

drop ..

drop ...

drop ....

In attacking Mei hua with a broken sword, Yang ling not only managed to remove his Brambles from his body to dodge, but he also injured the girl's face.

The female cultivator's blood flowed on the blade of the broken sword of Yang ling before evaporating.

"How dare you do that to my face !" Cried Mei hua "It's strange! With your cultivation at 2 Late Qi layer, you should be unable to hurt me !

Mei hua cultivation was at the 6 Peak Qi layer, it was about to go to level 7.

Yet Yang ling had cut his cheek with a broken sword.

Mei hua looked at his weapon. She found this broken sword strangely familiar.

"This sword! I recognize it..hi..hi .hahaha.. of all the weapons .. that you could have!

You took the cursed sword of Xia jinsé..hihh!

"Don't Laugh .."

"This sword has a will of its own and a bad character, You did not know it? During a friendly fight against a sect, this sword had cut the clothes of Xia jinsé in full fight. But I did not tell you the most important thing when I asked Xia jinsé why ?

He did not get rid of it, he told me that this sword had cursed him, no weapon that it could not hold in his hands. "

Yang ling finally understood why he could no longer hold the dagger earlier, it was due to the sword he was holding in his hands, but the young cultivator did not know if it would tell the whole truth.

While Yang ling was deep in thought, Mei hua swung a technique.

Earth technical

3th level of the martial art of the sect of the four elements!

Earth Hammer crushes my enemy.

Hammers made from the ground fell in the direction of Yang Ling who did not have the strength to move.

Booom

BOOM

Arrhhh ... Yang was injured. He was in great pain! He wondered if the other transmigrators suffered as much as he did during their battles.

His vision was blurred. His arms and legs were no longer responding.

Why was he making so much effort ?

No one would notice his efforts anyway.

This girl was too strong for him! Why was he fighting for nothing ?

"Ha ... cough..Why..are..I'm trying..to..like a..hero ..?" Yang ling said to himself.

He didn't want to die and be forgotten. It was his greatest fear for the moment.

"It's ... scary..to..dying. Disappear..and be..forget..little by little ..!" He thought

"I'm ... scared ... I'm ... hurt ... I ... don't ... not ... want ... that ... it ... ends ... as ... ...it." He thought
    "..."
    Yang ling closed his eyes. His heart stopped beating.

Li ming still locked in a block of earth and Xia li wei surrounded by vines felt the aura of Yang ling evaporate.

"Yang ling!"

"Yang ling!"

"I'm finally done with him!"

Mei hua turned around and started walking towards Xia li wei.

"Hey you, you can't die now!"

Said the mysterious person inside the sword, addressing Yang ling.

The mysterious person moved his hands and all the blood that Yang Ling had lost returned to his body. Yang ling's face resumed in color, his heart started to work again.

"I don't know your past or how you manage to fight in your condition! But I saw your tenacity, your determination.

Even if you are the weakest cultivator in this forest, you have turned my emotions upside down.

Although you have some faults.

I'm sure you will make a great partner.

Do not be disappointed with my appearance alright ?

If not I will curse you! "

Yang ling's sword began to shine with blue light. A silhouette began to materialize. He hardly looked up to see the person in front of him.

"Who are you ?"

Yang ling asked the silhouette a question. The silhouette became more and more visible.

"I'm the sword spirit Zhi mei lan !"

Chapter 61 Battle in the forest near the end part 2 (Sword spirit Zhi mei lan !)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note :

This chapter completely exhausted me, since it is more important. And inspired by a video game.

The appearance of this character in the next chapter

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  16. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 62 Zhi Mei Lan Appearance

When this person appeared before him, the mental image he had made of the silhouette shattered into several pieces. Like a mirror falling to the ground.

The person in front of him appeared to be a 14 or 15 year old girl. A cute girl with pink hair.
    One of her eyes was blue like the sea and the other red like blood.

Her pink lips looked like the colors of cherry blossoms.

Her appearance was no different from a human. Except for her torn transparent blue wings behind her back.

"I asked you not to be surprised by my appearance !"

"So ... are you my new owner?"

Zhi mei lan watched Yang ling carefully, placing her hand on her hip. Yang ling seemed to have low self-esteem. But it was nothing, the important thing was that she could trust him. She finally heard the answer to her question.

"Uh ... Yes, I think!" Yang Ling replied hesitantly.

He wondered if he was dreaming. Yang ling was sure he had just died a few seconds before. How did he get back to life. Why did a girl appear from her sword. He had so many questions.
    When suddenly the zhi character on his forehead entered his left eye.

"The contract has been established! From now on, I will be your sword, as long as you give me food, I! The magnificent Zhi mei lan will beat me by your side!"

Yang ling's left eye became more and more red taking on color than that of zhi mei lan.

"Now that there is a link between us, I can feel another force that you haven't used yet, why you didn't use it during your ..."

"What are you talking about ?"

At the moment.

A rock 3 meters in height and 2 meters long rushed straight towards Yang ling.

Mei hua had just noticed that the cultivator was still alive. She was surprised for a few moments before launching another deadly attack.

"Still alive ?" Said Mei hua

Faced with this attack, Yang Ling is about to dodge but his body is still screaming in pain.

"Partner! I'm not good at explaining but I'm going to show you what I was talking about just now."

The transparent silhouette of Zhi mei lan disappeared to return to the interior of the broken sword.

"Close your eyes quickly!"

Since Yang Ling's body could no longer move, he decided to take this risk.

Yang Ling suddenly found himself in a ghost town enclosed in a sphere.

This ghost town was strangely familiar to him.

Zhi mei lan appeared right next to him.

"We don't have much time! If you trust me take my hand!"

Yang ling did not know what had just happened, He took her hand by reflex.

The young cultivator felt his heart and that of Zhi mei lan synchronize and beat at the same speed.

Words appeared in their heads.

"One with sword !"

Yang ling finally understood what had just happened, he was in his mind earlier. Shaking hands with Zhi mei lan, he merged with her.

When he opened his eyes again, Yang Ling's aura exploded. The new color of his left eye continued to glow red.

A completely different Yang ling appeared as if his personality had changed.

A living being becoming one with his sword.

In a mysterious way his cultivation rose directly from the 2 Late Qi layer to the 4 Late Qi layer.

He looked up full of confidence and arrogance.

When the rock came near him. Yang ling pulled out his broken sword in his direction.

The instant the blade collided. The time seemed to slow down, he threw a rain of a sword stroke which broke into small pieces.

Mei hua was not discouraged despite everything, his murderous intention was stronger than ever.

"You will regret coming back to life!"

"The only person who will regret something here is you!" Yang ling replied.

Yang ling's voice had changed to a deeper voice.

"Partner, you still don't seem to understand! Have you forgotten your martial spirit! Martial spirit.

Like all the inhabitants of this world, Yang ling also had a martial spirit, the problem is that he did not know how to manifest it. Or rather what it looked like !

"Partner, your martial spirit has much more potential than you think!

His martial spirit ? Looking into the memories of his old Yang ling. He remembered,
    finally that his martial spirit was a blue sphere.

A blue sphere.

Just like the sphere that encloses this ghost town. What was his martial skill really for? Thinking about this ghost town reminded him of his hometown in his old life.

An idea suddenly occurred to him.

"Don't tell me that my martial skill is capable of ...."

"Die !"

The spiritual energy of Mei hua quickly circulated in brambles which served as an arm.

The brambles took the form of several daggers and stabbed towards Yang ling.

"Sword-spirit Zhi mei lan,

Absorb my power and become my strength,

With my martial spirit, together let's dust my enemy,

Brighter than light.

Warmer than the sun.

Appear!

Burning Sword!

Strength (Reached) Agility (Reached) Endurance (Reached)
    Spiritual energy (Reached)
    Cultivation level (Reached)

A blade surrounded by blue flame made from spiritual energy appeared on what was left of the broken sword of Yang ling.

"What's going on!" Said Mei hua !

Bang!

With Yang Ling's flaming sword and brambles collided with each other, the flames quickly devoured the brambles.

Yang ling then charged towards Mei hua reducing the distance between them, the flaming blade of his sword melted all the barriers which stood in his way.

As Mei hua thought about her counterattack, her body moved abnormally more slowly. Very slowly. She started to panic.

Still stuck Li ming watched the fight, he smirk.

Yang ling's attacks became more and more aggressive, Mei hua could not defend herself.

The sword of Yang ling swung towards the head of Mei hua who saw a blue light.

Slash.

Warm blood fell to the ground.

17. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 63 Final battle in the forest True end "Kill Mei hua"

Trying to dodge the attack on Yang Ling.

Mei hua coughed up blood and was sent flying.

"How ... it's ... possible .... it hurts! It hurts! It hurts!" Meihua cried out in pain.

Yang ling's sword had just damaged the girl's internal organs. Blood continues to fall from her stomach.

"You will regret it! You've asked for it. I swear to kill you !

4th level of the martial art of the sect of the four elements.

The head of the flower demon

The user creates the head of a demon spitting sharp flowers made from flower and ground to attack his opponent.

Mei hua enraged by Yang ling, her murderous intention towards him went up a level.

Her arms executed seals. The earth below began to tremble.

A head with sharp fangs formed from the ground, 2 meters high.

She then used the brambles of her body to direct her attack towards the direction of the young cultivator.

"DIE !"

Yang ling was still weak. His body was struggling to move.

His new cultivation had only allowed him to heal part of his wounds.

"Partner ! Your new cultivation is only temporary! I have lent you my spiritual energy but I could not last very long."

Yang ling understood what she was saying ! So his cultivation currently remains at the 2 Late Qi layer but thanks to the help of Zhi mei lan, he temporarily had cultivation at 4 late Qi layer!

Mei hua's attack was dangerously close to Yang ling, the distance between them was only two meters apart.

The demon's head opened its mouth and its sharp fangs were impatient to grind Yang ling.

"Be Careful Partner !

"I know this is not time for this ! but I prefer that you call me brother Ling !"

"We don't have the time for this stupid joke !"

The demon's head rushed straight towards the young cultivator like a rabid bull.

Faced with this fierce attack, Yang Ling used his sword to block and backed up several steps. Countless wounds appeared on his body.

Mei hua intensified her spiritual energy. The power of her attack increased tremendously.

Yang ling could do nothing. He tried to counterattack, but his body seemed as heavy as stone.

"ARRhhh!"

Yang Ling remembered in this desperate situation what Xia kuan yin had told him !

Flash back

"Kid ... Your body is not trained enough! It cannot release a sufficiently concentrated spiritual energy. Faced with a disciple of a sect, your martial skill would have no way of killing it!

End Flash Back

His master was right. His body was not trained enough. Two fiery swords would have been enough to kill her, if his foundations were a little more solid.

Despite that ! He couldn't die now ! And with Zhi mei lan's help his has a chance to kill his enemy !

As long as he was alive, there was hope, Yang ling continued to resist.

Zhi mei lan got out of his sword to tell him something.

Yang ling nodded to tell her that he agreed.

Suddenly,

Yang ling let the demon's head bite his shoulder and threw his sword at Mei hua with all his might.

The sword Zhi mei lan very quickly approached its target.

Mei hua used one of her arms to form a shield of earth, but she had underestimated the power of this sword, the blade of which was still covered with fiery flames.

The sword Zhi mei lan penetrate into the body of Mei hua

"Arrhhhh!"

Mei hua fell, spitting blood. Zhi mei lan used this precise moment to use one of her skills.

Gulp Gulp

Zhi mei lan began to absorb all the blood in the body of the Mei hua.

Terror invaded Zhi mei lan. Her evil personality radically changed

"Please don't kill me! I swear never to appear before you again!"

In the face of death, all living beings were equal.

Mei hua's blood drained faster and faster, as Xia jinsed.

Mei hua was trembling with fear.

"I was possessed! Don't kill me! I would do anything you want !"

"Anything we want?" Answered a female voice.

"Yes "

"I want YOUR DEATH!"

As for Yang Ling, Mei Hua is on the verge of death. The demon's head became extremely fragile. Yang ling noticed it immediately and punched him to explode the demon's head from the ground.

Zhi mei lan had told his. She has the abiliyty to absorb the cultivators' blood.

She offered to launch her and thus pierce the body of Mei hua to kill her.

Yang Ling believed that everything had gone exactly according to their plan.

The young cultivator had difficulty walking. Arriving there, a surprise awaited him.

Li ming and Xia li wei were released.

"You arrived too late Yang ling! We have already freed ourselves!"

"You guy are safe!"

As if a weight on his shoulders had been removed, Yang ling smiled weakly, he was glad that his friends were no longer in danger. Zhi mei lan, in the form of a sword, returned to his hands.

When he suddenly remembered something.

"Where is she?"

"You talk about Mei hua! I kill her!"

Xia li wei showed him a disgusting location with pieces of flesh that were burning in flames. Smoke flew through the air.

When Xia li wei released herself she just enough strength to recover, remembering to have been betrayed by Mei hua.

She was merciless when this Mei hua was about to die!

"What about the plant seed?"

"You underestimate me Yang Ling! I don't make this mistake twice !"

When a larva burnt by flames came out of Mei hua's head.

Li ming crushed it with his foot with all his might to prevent it from remaining alive.

"Let's get out of this cursed forest for real this time !" said Yang ling!

Li ming and Xia li wei agreed with him.

This whole dangerous adventure was over. When suddenly a female voice cried out

"How cruel you can be !"

Xue bing came to them accompanied by Xie wu hui mysteriously smiled.

18. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 64 Afterward

Glossary : Record crystal : Crystal recording something for a short time

The Ice princess spoke with a clear, cold voice, looking in the direction of Yang ling, Li ming and Xia li wei.
    Xue bing immediately recognized Xia li wei, a half-elf who often quarreled with Mei hua in the sect.

Even if they weren't friends. Xue bing did not think that one day, the half-elf would kill Mei hua so coldly.
    "Ice princess, these three people are cruel and merciless! In the name of the sect we should punish them and destroy their cultivations!" Said Xie wu hui

"Do not try to manipulate me Xie wu hui. Remember that you have been hiding all this time! Even if they were to be punished! It doesn't concern you!" Xue bing replied in an icy tone.

"I beg your pardon !" Xie wu hui replied respectfully but thought differently in his head,

"Bitch, one day, I'll have you in my bed!"

Xue bing's attitude didn't just upset Xie wu hui.

For his part, Yang Ling also began to boil in anger. He pointed his finger at her

"Hey, you, people call you the ice princess, right? So listen to me! This girl wanted to kill me or rather kill all the cutlivators here, we had no choice to kill her !

The ice princess crossed her arms.

"Mei hua was possessed by a monster and she was able to regain consciousness towards the very end. But instead of helping her! You killed her!" Xue bing replied calmly, looking in the direction of Xia li wei.

"She was able to come to her senses you say? Do you really have any proof of what you say! Who tells us that you are not lying to us!" Said Yang ling.

Xia li wei tried not to be noticed, she knew deep down that it was she who had really killed Mei hua!
    Xia li wei watched Yang ling defend them or rather defend them and felt a little guilty.

The witch had only asked them to fight her monster, Yang ling and Li ming might have been able to find a solution and get the monster out of Mei hua's body.

But Xia li told herself that it was an opportunity or never to take revenge on Mei hua and get rid of the monster at the same time.

Li ming's side, from the moment Xie wu hui appeared, he did not take his eyes off him,

Maybe it was the occasion or never to measure himself against him, killing him was still impossible but humiliating him was possible.

Xue bing's face didn't change and she ordered in an authoritarian tone.

"Xie wu hui show them! "

Xie wu hui took out a crystal from his hand, which showed the scene where Mei hua begged not to kill her and Xia li wei who sent a ball of fire transforming it into a pile of ashes

"Do you still have something to say?" Xue bing asked saracastically.

"..." Yang ling became silent.

"This is a Record Crystal" thought Li ming.

"You're not ashamed of anything Xie wu hui when we were risking our lives, you watch us in your corner quietly, you even took the opportunity to use a Crystal Record!" said Li ming suddenly.

"Don't get mad like that. Little Li ming! Said Xie wu hui laughing.

I too was injured, the only way to protect myself was to take care of myself, I just had a little free time to record this scene. "

"You have good fun right ? Xie wu hui !
    But you're not going to laugh very long, my cultivation is about to catch up with you!
    If you touch my sister to my cousin, You will regret it in your life! have defeated your cousin and killed Yang xiong, you're next on my list! " Said Li ming with murderous intent.

Li ming put his hand on his sword as if he was about to draw it.

"The little Li ming with a 4 Qi layer has a lot of courage and if I showed you the power difference between a 4 Qi layer and a 7 Qi layer! I did not think that the Yang clan was only a group of trash people !' replied Xie wu hui who took out a spear and looked in the direction of Yang Ling.

Suddenly Yang ling felt his emotions inside his body stirred.

An intense rage was rising.

Yang ling wondered what was going on when he remembered the same thing happened when he wanted to kill Li ming.

Traces of old Yang ling's emotions still remained in his body. Yang ling delved into his thoughts.

"Stay calm, former owner! Why are you reacting stupidly to Xie wu hui's provocations.

He tries to manipulate you, you get too annoyed, that's the reason why I defeated you so easily as soon as my soul appeared in your body "Yang ling thought.

As if humiliated by what he had just said, the traces of emotion of the old Yang ling disappeared again.

Everything returned to normal.

Outside only a few seconds had passed. Yang ling felt really uncomfortable with this ghostly
    presence in him. Yang Ling thought he absolutely had to find a way to get rid of it. When in Xie wu hui's case, an evil smile appeared on Yang ling's face.

Xie wu hui was still in the air, he thought his words had affected Yang ling's mind.

"Yang ling, you have made little progress lately, I know you have not really become Li ming's friend !
    Destroy his cultivation and I will let you enter the sect of the four seasons as a servant. "

Li ming watched Yang ling carefully, preparing to defend himself. Although the two of them had worked together to defeat a creature, it was not uncommon in this world to betray each other for various reasons.

When Yang ling heard what Xie wu hui said, he couldn't help laughing.

"HA..HA..HAHHHAAHHAHAAH!"

"What makes you laugh Yang ling!"

"Xie wu hui, Who do you think you are ? To give me orders?"

"You dare to betray me Yang ling! You should be just a dog listening to my orders like your Friends !"

"I'm sorry! I'm not interested in men!"

"Your sister!"

Enraged by his arrogance, Xie wu hui took out his spear and rushed straight towards Yang ling to give him a lesson.

19. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 65 Afterward 2

To respond to certain comments

It was on purpose that my hero was stupid and naive at first, that's normal. Everything is this new world new to him.

And it is also normal that it acts as a side character since it is in the title it is only after it changes.

Unless you are a genius, or a professional assassin or a fabulous doctor or have a cheat power, Yang ling is at first a nobody guy with memories of his previous life.

For grammar, I have nothing to say, I suck. Maybe because I use google translation, I laugh, you can blame me, I have nothing to say, I try to make efforts but i suck ! Sorry !

Last thing it takes too long to write a chapter, how do other authors do ?

Xie wu hui charged dangerously towards Yang ling. He raised his spear and directly attacked Yang ling's chest.

Yang ling raised his sword just in time to block his attack. When the spear came into contact with his sword.

The people around heard the metallic sound of weapons collided each other.

Unfortunately for Yang Ling, the power gap was felt very quickly.

Xie wu hui's frontal attack pushed Yang ling's sword Zhi mei lan to the side and penetrated his shoulder.

The young cultivator kicked his hip at the same time, before being thrown back, blood flowed from his shoulder and his mouth.

A bag moved inside Xie wu hui's clothes, objects were about to fall.

None of them noticed this detail. The two people were too absorbed in their battles.

"I underestimated him!" Thought Yang Ling.

"Mei lan, can you do your technique to drain Xie wu hui's blood from her body like with the other girl?"

Yang ling cleaned the blood at the corner of his mouth with his thumb, while speaking with the soul spirit in his sword.

"Unfortunately Partner, I cannot do it, he is in full possession of his power and even if I could, I prefer to use this technique on women."

"Why?" Ask the cultivator.

"I will explain the details to you later but in summary if I use this technique to absorb a man's blood, I will become a man !"

Zhi mei lan started to tremble in fear imagining herself as a man! How a cute girl like her, proud of her appearance could become a man. It was unacceptable.

"Yang ling, run away! You are no march against Xie wu hui! Don't worry about me, even if I am punished, I will probably just be locked up for a while" Worried for the half-elf.

The half-elf indirectly thought that because of her, he had offended the ice princess and angered Xie wu hui.

"You two! Stop fighting immediately.!" Cried Xue bing.

Injured with one arm missing and just waking up a few minutes ago

The ice princess was too slow to stop the fight that had just started.

She narrowly arrested Li ming who wanted to join Yang ling to fight against Xie wu hui. And blocked his way with a wall of ice.

Even if Xie wu hui was a bad person with dishonest intentions.

He was part of the sect of the four seasons, his clan had invested a lot in the sect.

She had to protect him for the moment. Even if Li ming's furious look made her uncomfortable and seemed to say.

"It doesn't matter whether or not you are the most beautiful woman in the world, if you get in my way, I will kill you."

As for Xie wu hui.

"Don't worry Ice princess! I'm just going to teach my subordinate who is the master here!"

"Oh really ? You are sure of yourself Xie wu hui and if we made a bet?
    You must have noticed that since we are here, all kinds of danger has appeared, we better hurry up ?"

Yang ling decided to take a risk, his body surely had many injuries.

He couldn't afford to fight any longer. Without Zhi mei lan's help, he would surely be in the realm of the dead again or worse.

Xie wu hui thought about what Yang Ling was, he may have been right, even if Yang Ling and the others had killed the weird plant-monster.

Xie wu hui remembered that a more terrifying enemy was still alive. The image of the evil witch appeared in his mind. Although he refused to admit it, Pandora scared him.

"What kind of bet do you want to make?" Asked Xie wu hui.

Yang ling remembered a novel, he tried to reproduce with a few details what his favorite novel hero had done. He just hope it goes the way.

"Xie wu hui, I'll make you backward five step back with my next attack.

If I succeed me, Xia li wei and Li ming will leave this forest and if I lose you make me what you want! "

"Interesting what do you think Ice Princess?

Xie wu hui turned to the frozen princess for her permission. He was sure to win.

The princess disagreed and then she noticed the strange color of Yang ling's eye and decided to take precautions.

"If you win you two will enter the sect as a servant and Xia li wei will be punished for a while.
    Hopefully with the exam that will take place in a month you will be promoted to disciple. But if you lose you will be all three punished for killing a member of my sect. "

Yang ling seriously considered her proposal.

"Partner, it annoys me but we have no choice but to accept, she could destroy you in a few minutes despite her injuries!"

"I agree !" replied Yang ling in a determined tone after listening to zhi mei lan.

Xie wu hui started to laugh. He got into a guard position.

"I am waiting for you Yang Ling! After this little game, I swear to torture you until we recognize you anymore!"

Yang ling calmed down, he remembered these fights first. An aura arises from his body.

Yang ling's remaining spiritual energy changed into a flame. He transferred all these flames of intense heat into his broken sword.

The temperature around him increased rapidly.

"Partner Stop! Your body will not support an energy of this intensity in your state. You must not forget that you are not really at 4 Qi layer" Yelled Zhi mei lan in the head of Yang ling.

"We have to do it Mei lan!"

"Xie wu hui TAKE THIS !"

"Sword-spirit Zhi mei lan,

Absorb my power and become my strength,

With my martial spirit, together let's dust my enemy,

Brighter than light.

Warmer than the sun.

Appear again!

Burning Sword! "

A red-colored sword appeared, its fiery flames containing what was left of Yang ling's Spiritual energy. This time Yang ling had given everything, even if this technique would damage his body in his state.

"BOOOMMM"

Yang Ling's flaming sword collided with Xie wu hui's spear.
    A shock wave occurs.

Surprised by the attack on Yang Ling, Xie wu hui did not breathe enough spiritual energy into his spear. Blind with arrogance.

The flames started to burn his clothes.

When trying to put out his clothes Xie wu hui backed away from 6 steps to realize it and dropped a bag of his clothes, objects flew in the air.

The ice princess was furious about Xie wu hui.

He had just brought shame to the sect. She was very embarrassed by him.

Yang ling was relieved to have won.

"You must keep your words" Said Yang ling

When he heard Zhi mei lan say.

"Partner, I will surely miss you but I have to rest!"

The presence of Zhi mei lan disappeared from the head of Yang ling, the cultivation of yang ling also
    returned to normal at the 2 Qi layer.

His eye also regained its normal appearance. But he could still feel that Zhi mei lan was still there.

Suddenly Xie wu hui with an angry cry! The torn clothes looked make him like a beggar.

"YANG LING HOW DARE YOU HUMILATE ME !"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspired by a novel.
    About the novel (Not my novel of course):Mc is Lin dong !

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    Bellilelly likes this.
  20. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 66 End of Arc

The current appearance of xie wu hui was hilarious.

If cultivators saw him, they would surely think that he would be beaten against monsters from hot regions.
    Xie wu hui was angry, he had underestimated Yang ling.

Since the time he had known him, he would never have thought, one day to be humiliated by him.

In the past, Yang Ling wouldn't even have the courage to dirty his shoes, huh ...?

The current situation was strange, something strange was happening!

Xie wu hui ended up finding that Yang Ling's behavior was abnormal.

This trash was a coward, he would hide at the slightest danger !

Since when has he been fighting so courageously as if he had changed his personality.

As for Yang Ling, even knowing that he had won his bet. Yang ling was not sure whether the Ice Princess and Xie wu hui accepted this result so easily. Especially Xie wu hui.

Yang ling decided to take the initiative.

"I won Xie wu hui, as agreed, we will not be punished for killing this girl.

Keep that in mind Xie wu hu ! Without your clan, you are nothing, you really think you are superior to others in your dreams perhaps !

Despite his sorry state, Yang ling still had enough strength to make fun of him !

"Good! Very good! Yang ling! Hope you don't regret your words!"
    Xie wu hui rushed towards Yang ling in a few seconds before him with a threatening air!

"Do you dare Xie wu hui?"

"Do you really think I'm going to accept this Yang Ling result? Even if you won, the only law is that of the strongest!"

Even if Yang Ling found this situation to be unfair, there was nothing he could do, his gaze turned to Xia Li Wei and the others.

The frozen princess had her head turned back as if to avoid his gaze. So much so that Xia li wei closed her eyes probably knowing what was going to happen.

And on Li ming's side, ice barriers keep him from breaking free.

Yang ling did not have time to find a solution to this situation that he felt spiritual energy concentrating in the hands of Xie wu hui.

"Spear with two heads."

"First attempt !"

Xie wu hui's spear produced a sound in the surroundings before sending Yang Ling flying in the air.

however Xie wu hui did not realize that he dropped a talisman from his bag on the ground surrounded by a colored glow.

The others also did not notice anything being concentrated on their combat.

Xie wu hui's face was full of mischief, he then used his spear to jump into the air.

"Second strike !"

The two hands of Xie wu hui changed into an iron hand to violently strike the body of Yang ling who fell to the ground.

Yang ling spat out a lot of blood, before a pair of hands quickly plunged his head into the ground.

A cold, icy voice finally intervened.

"Stop Xie wu hui, he will die if you continue!"

"But , Ice princess, he humiliated me!"

"He is only at 2 Qi layer, you don't have to care about what he say about you !"

"Fine, you lucky Yang ling!"

Xie wu hui struck Yang ling one last time with his foot, before leaving him alone.

Yang ling, lying on the ground, was in a bad state, his sides were broken, his face disfigured, many injuries had appeared on his body.

He now wishes to kill Xie wu hui much more than Li ming. Revenge invading his mind, unfortunately he was still too weak. In a weak, weak voice, he said.

"cough..Xie..wu..hui..you should .. avoid speaking ... cough ... I..never..never have ever seen someone with such ... bad breath. . "

"YANG LING, DIE!"

"It is completely crazy to provoke Xie wu hui in his state!" Thought the ice princess.

Yang ling smiled weakly, he didn't regret his action, no matter how stupid it was.

He expected to receive a blade pierce his body in a few seconds.

When he stepped on the talisman of Xie wu hui.

"WHAT IS BUT ... DON'T TOUCH ! IT'S MINE! " Shouted Xie wu hui

The talisman accidentally activated.

A yellow light appeared before Yang ling disappeared from the cursed forest of the beginning.
    Under the eyes of the other cultivators present.

Sitting on the cloud, the witch saw everything that had happened smile on her lips.

A male and female figure appeared not far from her.

"You are finally there and apparently accompanied! " Says the witch