Novel A Side character create his story in Martial World (Chapter 1 - Chapter 118)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Spnagi, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 4 Road to the four seasons sect

Chapter 67 Pandora's weakness

When the two individuals appeared before her, their appearance had not changed since the last time she had seen them.

Pandora quickly remembered why she preferred working alone.

Even though the female figure was perfect for humiliating Xue bing, she had forgotten something important.

The male figure in front of the witch had short red hair shining like the sun.

Wearing lion armor and a mirror in his hand.

Of a narcissistic nature, he looked at his reflection constantly and be interested only in him.
    He turned part of his face to the witch.

"Pandora! It's been a long time! The master informed me that you had already fulfilled your mission.

You know you have nothing to do here! What is holding you back in this region? Hurry up to do your next job, I came to watch you! "

The arrogant red haired man questioned the witch. Like a boss giving orders to his employees.

"You're annoying as always Red! But I already told you not to speak to me that way or you might regret it!"

"And what are you going to do if I do the opposite? You always think you're the best. If my sister hadn't come after your fight against Xue bing, 1000 years ago

you would already be dead by now.

In your current state, there is nothing you can do against me. Your martial Skill has no chance of walking against me with your current cultivation and even if you miraculously succeed in killing me, it is only a clone which is in front of you, HAHAHHAHaaa .... "

The red haired man laughed when suddenly the female figure next to him hit him on the head with her hand.

She inserted her nail into the body of the red haired man. A green liquid comes out and very quickly the skin of the man was covered very quickly with this color.

"Sister Pandora can't do anything against you anymore, but I'm still here! Don't make fun of her! My dear brother!"

The female figure had a magnificent face with fair skin and long dark blue hair wearing a green dress revealing her shoulders.

"Su yue! You dared to transform my beautiful face again! You will regret it, I will destroy your favorite dress.

The red-eyed man preparing to close his eyes to communicate with his real body. But a lunar ray out of Su yue's white fingers

Which interrupted the man with red hair in his action.

Boom

"Don't touch a woman's dress, Someone never told you "

The haired man put his hand in front of the female figure, flames concentrated in one point.

A huge ball of fire headed for Su yue at that moment!

Boom.

Just before the ball explodes Su yue dodged on the left side to avoid its attack.

"Too bad, I don't consider you a woman. Sister !"

These two individuals had been unable to get along since the first time they saw each other.
    Born of different mothers, they fought with each other at the slightest opportunity.

They were both going to fight each other again when a figure surrounded by black energy appeared between them.

"We are not there to fight between us!"

This person was of course Pandora. A lustful gauze appeared in the eyes of the blue haired beauty.

Pandora knew this look, she couldn't help shivering.

Su yue was for her a friend, but also probably a dangerous friend or a pervert.

Su yue walked quickly towards her to take Pandora's little hands towards her face to place her lips on it, sniffing her fragance.

"Yes you are right Sister pandora, we are not here to fight, we do not have other more important things to do."

"I was not talking about any kind of thing."

Su yue gave a strange smile, she continued to put her lips everywhere on the back of the witch's hand.

The Pandora's white hand was soft, so soft that Su yue had trouble controlling herself.

She grabbed Pandora's wrist, Su yue's pink lips came into contact with the blonde haired witch's fingers, before she opened her lips to put them in her mouth.

Pandora knew that Su yue had a huge preference for women since the time she knew her. She completely forgot this detail after 1000 years.

Even if the blonde haired witch didn't really like her fingers covered in saliva.

Su yue was able to go much further. Even her first kiss had flown through her. What she was doing right now was nothing by comparison.

Pandora
    1000 years ago when the witch was going to be killed by Xue bing.

Su yue offered to save her on one condition.

She asked Pandora to become his wife. And to keep this promise before the eyes of heaven and earth.

Pandora had no choice but to accept. But she had to go through this kind of thing.

The witch wanted a certain rival to suffer the same fate until she found a solution to her problem.

While Su yue was covering Pandora's fingers with saliva. The witch tells her.

"Su yue, do you want the most beautiful woman in the world?"

At her words, Su yue stopped what she was doing to listen to her.

"How could it be possible to meet such a person?"

"You have already met her, Su yue, when you came to save me!"

"Are you talking about Xue bing?"

"You probably don't know it but by reincarnating, she became incredibly weak, she is practically weaker than me, and she is here in this region."

A strange light appeared in Su yue's eyes.

A male voice interrupted them.

"Are you both finished? The mission change a little. We have to go to work in this region, the master is likely to get angry We have to finish this job in a few days!"

Su yue's gaze turned to the blonde haired witch.

"My wife, I'm going to spare you this time, after we're done with this work. I can't wait to meet the reincarnation of Xue bing."

Su yue and the red haired man set off for big cities.

Pandora did not know how to get rid of Su yue. Even if soon Xue bing was going to has the same fate as her. If only someone could help her.

She looked at her crystal ball for a few moments. An injured and unconscious young cultivator was sleeping somewhere. A fabulous idea came to her mind. But before that she looked in detail at her next mission.

Next mission, Persephone's tears.

"After finishing this mission, I will use you! Don't blame me, Yang Ling, my future husband."

2. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 68 The horrible Chang yun and the unlucky Li xiu

Forest of the beginning

After Yang ling disappeared from the forest of the beginning. Xie wu hui destroyed everything he saw on his way to vent his anger.

"This dog to dare to humiliate me! He will regret it! When I think he has just spoiled my precious teleportation talisman.

You will suffer Yang ling! Do not hope to stay hidden for long, I know that you are some go outside this forest not far from here.

When I get back to the sect, I'm going to put a price on your head. "

Xie wu hui deep in thought had temporarily forgotten the presence of the ice princess and the others. Until Xue Bing spoke.

"Let's get back to the sect, I need to talk to father about what happened!" Then she watched Xia li wei and Li ming with their eyes.

"When you don't hope you escape like him in the same way !"

Li ming became more and more hostile towards the ice princess.

"This is how you thank your savior! You keep me from fighting Xie wu hui and traitoring me like a prisoner !"

"What are you talking about ! It was Xie wu hui who helped me Xie wu hui ..."

"Don't make me laugh! When you were unconscious a violent energy stirred in your body. I know Xie wu hui better than you ! A guy like him has no real useful skill !

Without my help, you would surely be in screaming in pain. "

Xue bing's emotions were completely disturbed, thinking for a moment. Her judgment was a little too biased.

She also knew the skills of Xie wu hui, the youngster of her age before her was probably right,
    She suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry! I was probably too biased in my judgment. But you are going to be punished as the same for the two for killing a disciple. Don't try to escape!"

The Ice Princess removed the rings of ice trapping Li Ming.

"Even if the ice princess removes these rings, Li ming, a trash like you can't kill me!" Xie wu hui replied, coming back to them.

"You may be surprised at the progress I could make in the coming months!"

"You will probably be dead before little Li ming!

"Shut up, let's get out of here instead !" Replied the ice princess.

Xia li wei who said nothing, looked in the direction where Yang Ling had disappeared.

"I hope you are alright Yang ling !"

The cultivators finally left the forest from the beginning for real this time.

In the city of Xie. Mu clan.

After that the inner disciple with the black heart, Chang yun captured the one who owned the "Pure wood spirit vein."

A beautiful girl with brown hair tied in a ponytail, Li xiu. Cousin of Li ming.

The inner disciple gave the elders bamboo briefs giving them the information necessary to perform the ritual to seal the Demonic root monster outside in a receptacle.

A 15-meter-long mutant demonic plant monster.

Chang yun then tried to break the girl's mind into a puppet that would carry out all of her orders.

In the Four Seasons sect, Chang yun had encountered two cultivators with the "Pure wood spirit vein."

She had seen with her eye the power of these two cultivators, but Chang yun had mostly seen their special skills. The power of controlling demonic plants.

It is for this reason that she proposed to go to this city looking for a weaker person with the same ability to control the demonic plants.

Li xiu was in front of her, injured all over her body, her face also had not been spared.

"Coughh ... you are a demon .." Li xiu replied weakly

Chang yun did not think that destroying Li xiu's mind would take that long.

Sun peng was also present and said nothing, The new appearance of Li xiu disgusted him even more than the scars of Chang yun.
    At the same time removing all the guilt he felt towards her.

Li xiu had one of her eyes damaged, teeth torn out, swollen cheeks. She was unrecognizable.

With her horrible personality. Chang yun also tortured and disfigured Li xiang, li xiu's cousin, and cut off one of Li fei luo's fingers.

Despite all this, Chang yun couldn't break the last barrier in Li xiu's mind to make the girl her puppet.

If she killed her family members, Li xiu would kill herself immediately. It was more useful to take them hostage to control her later.

While she was thinking.

The Elders of the Mu clan panicked.

"Young lady, have you been successful?"

"Young lady, the appearance of the Demonic root monster changed. It has merged with all the other parts of its body in the city. The monster now resembles a Sand worm 35 meters long.

He devoured many of our disciples! I beg you hurry up! "

"Young lady, save us!"

Chang yun thought for a moment, even if she still couldn't completely control Li xiu.

it was more important to seal the dangerous monster that was outside and imprison it in the girl's body.

And maybe the pain during the ritual was going to make her suffer enough to make her her puppet.

"You have finished reading the sequences of seals to be performed during the sealing ritual, I want no error to occur !

The remaining elders will protect us! I also contacted with a sound talisman, one of my pawns in the Yang clan to help us. Let's get out of here and Seal this beast!

"Yes young lady!"

"Yes young lady!"

"Yes young lady!"

Chang yun and the mu clan emerged from the clan.

The inner disciple does not forget to bring Li xiu who was going to serve as a receptacle.

Upon seeing the 35 meter Demonc root monster, Chang yun and the elders moved into position.

"Seal of the four seasons 1st level !"

3. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 69 Yang ling awaken

The ritual go smoothly. The demonic monster was sealed in Li xiu's body.

The ancestral tree in the forest did not think these humans were going to be as difficult to exterminate.
    He wasn’t smart enough to think of more complex things,

Without the witch to guide him, the ancestral tree was stupid.
    But it was not very serious, he had eaten enough human to start his metamorphosis.

This process would last a few months before its new form appeared in this world.

When in Chang yun, she received a thunderous applause from all the inhabitants of Xie city for having got rid of the monster. And even if some people do not like the cruel method of the girl.

What mattered for the moment was that the city and its inhabitants were saved. Beside Chang yun, Sun peng was looking at another girl with pity.

He thought in his head.

"Maybe it was your destiny to become a Xiu'er puppet!"

Li xiu was tied up like a prisoner, her eyes blank and her head bowed.

She had tried to run away when her father begged her to escape. But two people prevented her from leaving.

During the ritual, Chang yue and the elders had successfully paralyzed the demonic root monster.
    Chang yun looked at Li xiu and said to her.

"How dare you run away ! Do you wish the death of all the inhabitants of this city.

You are cruel !

I know it may seem unfair to you but You are the only one compatible with monster here for the good of all.

You must be sacrificed!

"You must !!!"

There were probably other ways to get rid of the monster, but Chang yun had only given the Mu Clan this one, and then Li xiu was not part of their family.

Placed on the ground by two cultivators, one of them was Yang bao, his true identity and that he was a spy who worked for Chang yun's father. No one in the clan had noticed it yet.

He was also the one who nearly killed Li ming a few days ago.

The other cultivator was Yang hu, the genus of the Yang clan, after the Demonic root monster separated him from his grandfather and the clan, he saw Yang bao and followed him.

Yang bao very quickly succeeds in convincing Yang hu to team up with Chang yun to get rid of the demonic root monster.

The young cultivator also told himself that he could return to the sect after this incident.

When Li xiu could do nothing, except to glare deadly. Chang yun had tortured her cousin and father and threatened to kill them.

She had also disfigured her face out of jealousy. How can someone could be so despicable.
    Survivors around had heard what Chang Yun had said.

They all had the same idea in their minds.

In very dangerous life threatening situations, some people mainly think about protecting themselves and if they have to sacrifice someone around them, they would if it was for their lives and that of their friends.

The demonic root monster immobilized, courageous people approached and howled.

"Sacrifice yourself Li xiu, we will be grateful to you!"

Another person reacts.

"My son is dead, only my two little girls are left, I beg you, help us Li xiu!"

"We are not asking you to have you killed just to be the monster's receptacle. "

Even one of her friends yelled for her to sacrifice herself for the Xie city.

Li xiu understood why the people all said that, but still her heart was deeply hurt.

Not a single person except her family felt sorry for her, not a single person even thought of killing the monster at that precise moment. She was so desperate.

They were all blinded by Chang yun's words.

The inner disciple of the sect felt the barrier in Li xiu's mind break.

"Finally !" She said

Chang yun was finally able to implant a seal in Li xiu's brain.

The seal looked like 100 pointed needles.

If a person were to forcibly remove the needles from the girl's head, Li xiu was likely to suffer.

After this victory, Chang yun and stayed in Xie city a few days before leaving

In a Hot spring pool hidden by a mountain, a young cultivator had his eyes closed.

His body floated on the water. This water closed his wounds little by little. Treating his wounds slowly but surely.

The unconscious young man was about to wake up. His eyes finally opened.

This person was Yang Ling, his energy became deeper , his body had
    finally reached the 3 Qi layer.

4. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 70 The person with the flute seduce Xue bing and yang ling must train part 1

Lying on the ground, Yang Ling gradually regained consciousness, looking around him, the only ones he could see were rocks and water in his field of vision.
    No one was around. The hot spring was not spacious, but yang ling found this place quiet and pleasant.

He could finally relax for a while.
    Yang really thought he was going to be killed when Xie wu hui was rushing towards him, hopefully fate wanted him to be teleported. But how did he do it?

The young man took the time to think, just before disappearing Xie wu hui seemed to want to stop him! But why ?

As he was going to give up, he remembered that his foot had stepped on something,

"Slaph !"

"Huh?"

"I see!"

He must have walked on a teleport talisman. This kind of rare talisman was usable only once and expensive to manufacture.
    This was the reason why Xie wu hui wanted to prevent him from using it.

Yang ling was about to get up when he felt that his body was as heavy as a stone statue. His leg touched an object.

Yang ling's body trembled for a moment, excited, he realized that his new sword was teleported with him and a surprise awaited him.

The blade of the sword was repaired as if by magic.

"Partner, you must continue to rest!" Yang ling heard a familiar female voice.

When Yang Ling looked up, a cute teenage girl between the ages of 16 and 17 appeared before him. With Blue eye and red eyes.

Yang ling "LanLan is you, you are awake, tell me how did you manage to grow so fast and how did you repair the blade of the sword?"

Zhi mei lan "I'll explain but don't give that kind of nickname to the beautiful Zhi mei lan!"

Yang ling "Yes LanLan!"

Zhi mei lan "..."

The appearance of zhi mei lan was less transparent than the last time. Yang Ling thought he saw a ghost the first time the girl got out of her sword.

The girl's appearance was also more mature, she now looked like a young woman.

Zhi mei lan "In fact I know you were in danger, a few hours ago, I am sorry I could not help you but after having lent you my spiritual energy, I no longer had any strength.

Yang ling "It is not really your fault, my cultivation is too weak at the moment and I have just learned techniques.

Zhi mei lan "Let's talk about all this later! Your body is damaged by all these dangerous fights.

This hot water mountain that heals wounds, let's stay here for a few days "

Yang ling got an idea, he opened his mouth and sip the water around him, Zhi mei lan flew in the air around him

Yang ling "You are not a ghost I hope?"

Zhi meil lan "I am not a ghost! Let me tell you my story.
    My body was locked in this sword, 1000 years ago by someone from a warrior group, a certain feng xin was their leader, I believe, I was one of the prisoners of the son of Emperor Huang Zui Gao, my spiritual energy was used to fuel a combat weapon.

Yang ling: Ah yes, I remember, the emperor huang zui gao, feng xin and the famous war. So you are over 1000 years old, I can hardly believe it.

Yang ling looked at her from head to toe. Just like most men his age.

The first detail he noticed was the chest of zhi mei lan which was the same size as that of a strawberry, his gaze then descended to her legs.

Small breast but magnificent legs. Here's what Yang Ling thought in his head.

Zhi mei lan "Pervert! I know what you are thinking!"

In front of him, the sword spirit zhi mei lan hid her chest with one of her hands and gave him a slap.

"Slap"

Yang ling: I can't help it, I'm a man attracted to women and I'm hurt, you shouldn't hit me.

Zhi mei lan "If you have enough strength to complain, you should think about your friends instead.
    Yang ling: You're right!

Yang ling had almost forgotten Xia li wei. He didn't really care for Li ming, because he was the male lead, nothing could happen to him in theory. But Xia li wei's situation was different.

The half-elf would surely accept her punishment without defending herself, he was worried about her.

Even if at the bottom. The heart of Yang ling hid something in truth.

If someone had followed him since he was in this world, as friends, he would surely tell him.

"You're worried about Xia li wei, I'm coming to believe you bro, but the real person you're worried about is Xia kuan yin, if someone hurts Xia li wei, it hurt Xia kuan yin too,
    this is the main reason why you are worried because they share the same body.

And that person would be right. Even if Yang ling tries to deny this truth. Reality was in front of him. Yang ling was only thinking of one thing at the moment to see Xia kuan yin and save her.

When the young cultivator tried to move. Zhi mei lan prevented him from getting up.

Yang ling "LanLan you can't blocking my way, I must save my master!"

Zhi mei lan "You must rest for a few days and remember you and the ice princesse have made a bet, you have a month in front of you, your sword techniques are very bad even with my help and your cultivation is still weak. So you have to train sword art before.

Yang ling "I must go before it's too late and then I don't know where we are?!"

Zhi mei lan "You don't have to worry, the talisman of Xie wu hui did not have to teleport us very far. When Xia jinsé was alive, I could see what the capacities of Xie wu hui. N ' don't forget that i could observe everything inside this sword.

Yang ling "You win. I hope you don't fool me Zhi mei lan!"

Zhi mei lan: Ah! I just remembered, if you want to be in the four seasons sect, you must be at four Qi layer.

Yang ling: What?

A few days later. A full moon night.

After crossing the forest from the beginning and walking three thousand miles north.

To hope to enter the Sect of the Four Seasons, all cultivators must enter the city of Blue city 4500 meters from the forest.

Xue bing and the rest were a thousand yards from town. They met wild beasts who attacked them on the way, these beasts had fled the forest from the beginning because of the witch and settled around the forest.

Xue Bing and their groups had a hard time getting rid of them.
    All this fighting taught Xue bing how she was nothing in this world.
    Her cultivation remained blocked at the 9 Qi layer. She didn't understand what was blocking her cultivation. Why she is still at Qi layer !

Suddenly Xue bing heard the sound of a flute, Xia li wei, Li ming, Xie wu hui fell unconscious.
    She was the only one who stayed awake without understanding what was going on.
    The flute had the power to relax her body, the body of Xue bing was relaxing.
    She felt very comfortable, Xue bing felt her energy become more and more pure.

A blue haired beauty appeared, walking quietly towards Xue bing, she wore a transparent veil to cover her face playing the flute.

"Sister, do you want to listen to me play the flute?"

This blue haired beauty was Su yue, she came to seduce Xue bing.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  5. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 71 : Su yue - 18

Su yue dressed seductively, her arms were partially bare, showing her white skin, wearing a navy blue dress. She was walking very slowly with her slender legs.

Su yue was trying to look like a mysterious and benevolent person to outwit Xue bing's vigilance. Only her eyes of sexual desire could betray her.

It was for this reason that she had hidden her face showing only her soft lips.

Xue bing did not yet know that the mysterious beauty in front of her, longing to ravage her body. Although she thought she was in danger, Xue bing did not understand why this female cultivator had appeared in front of her.

Xue bing "Who are you? And what do you want from us!"

Su yue "You don't have to be that cold Sister! Could you have felt your energy become more pure and deep! I gave you an opportunity to become more powerful with my flute, it's simple To understand, the higher a person's cultivation, the more chance they have to resist this melody.

I breathed spiritual energy into my melody and nothing else, the reason your group fell asleep is that they're strong enough to withstand my flute. You don't have to worry about them. Sister, your body has accumulated a lot of stress, let me play you another song.

Su yue closed her eyes and breathed gracefully into the flute, simultaneously manipulating the instrument with her delicate hands.

Xue bing returned to observe the others, Xia li wei, Li ming and Xie wu hui all had smiles in the corner of their mouths, their eyes closed, their consciences plunged into the world of dreams.

Their energies were gradually becoming purer, more intense. This melody is beneficial.

The ice princess lowered her guard, she also closed her eyes to listen to the melody being played.

The soft and soothing melody took away all the stress accumulated in Xue bing's body, all her worries seemed to disappear for a moment.

Xue bing briefly felt the barrier to the Origin realm for a moment.
    She had finally found the path to reach this level after all these months at a standstill.

Xue bing now had a good impression of the female cultivator in front of her.

The melody ended and Su yue stopped playing, she had approached quite close to the ice princess.

"Thank you for this opportunity Senior Sister! I will not forget the opportunity you gave me! If you wish, I have some items that you may be interested in.

The ice princess was still very excited about what she had felt, she had finally found the way to progress. The smile on the lips. Xue bing did not realize her charm,

Su yue's expression was constantly changing, she managed with great effort to control her sexual urges.

"Another minute or two before I make her my wife !"

Xue bing hadn't noticed that Su yue's breathing was getting stronger and stronger.

"You can keep your valuables, I don't need them, whatever I want .... It's YOU!"

Xue bing thought she was kidding and then didn't quite understand what she meant at the time.

"Senior sister, I don't find this joke very funny!"

Su yue finally removed her veil from her face and was able to admire the unparalleled beauty of Xue bing,
    The ice princess was beautiful, very beautiful to the point that an entire continent could be held to have her.

Su yue said to herself that it was out of the question to leave this beauty to another person and especially a man.

"You don't have to ask yourself questions, I'll take care of you!"

Su yue's hand caressed Xue bing's cheek and her hand holding her tight waist.
    Even though Xue bing didn't understand what she wanted to say at first, all the pieces of the puzzle came together at this point.

She tried to push the person in front of her away with her hand.

"Senior sister although I am grateful to you, I am not attracted to women, I am ...

Suddenly Xue bing felt lips on her. Disgust appeared on the girl's face. All the good impression she had of Su yue quickly disappeared.

Xue bing tried to pull her face away from Su yue but She moved her hand from her cheek to the back of her head and approached her towards her.

Xue bing tried to use his spiritual energy which strangely did not appear. the ice energy didn't appear.

"It's useless Sister, or rather my bride! My melody helps advance on cultivation, but in return, it prevents the use of spiritual energy for a while. Don't worry, my wife, I want to make my woman you have nothing to fear!"

"You crazy we both women!"

"Men are just pigs, they are far too different from us, my dear! Love with the opposite sex does not exist, it is only a primary need that allows offspring."

"I beg you, this is insane!"

Fear began to conquer Xue bing, she could neither defend herself against this stranger nor run away. She felt like a rabbit about to be eaten.

Su yue showed a seductive smile and hugged her, she kissed her again and inserted her tongue into her mouth. Xue bing desperately looking for air to breath..

Su yue then used one of her hands to touch her back, her soft skin, and inhale the scent of The ice princess.
    Su yue inserted her hand into the disciple's clothes and touched her buttocks.
    She continued to kiss her furiously.

A few minutes later. Su yue pushed Xue bing to the floor. She took off the clothes of the ice princess revealing her breasts.

Su yue placed kisses down her neck to her collarbone. She caressed her breasts,
    She tilted her face and began sucking on her nipple while her other hand stroked her other nipple.

"Ahh!" "Ah!"

Even though Xue bing didn't really want it, She moans when Su Yue licked her boobs and biting it.
    Su yue swirled her tongue around the soft globe before sucking passionately.

Not long after when Su yue took off her panties, She saw her clean pussy.

Xue came to her senses and tried to stop her.

"What are you doing! You pervert woman! You already sucked my breasts, don't come near me anymore, Stop what are you doing!"

Su yue completely ignored what she said, she got down to her thighs and spread her leg and press her to lick Xue bing pussy lips.

"It is delicious !"

"Ahhh!"

Xue bing couldn't help but moan again.

Su yue then got ready to insert her tongue when information appeared in her mind.

Su yue was suddenly furious when she heard something.

"Who dared to steal Pandora a kiss!"

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  6. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 71.5 Bonus chapter III

Hi everyone, this is the author of this SPNagi novel, Yesterday, I promised a bonus chapter that will be short, indeed very short, because this chapter was meant to make you wait while waiting for chapter 71 but i have already wrote it !

I have with me the future female cultivators of Yang ling's harem.
    With the exception of Li xiu who hates me for treating her horribly in my novel. But i will compensate her later !
    Now ! I'm going to ask them a question !

Okay, I'll start with Xia kuan yin.

SPNagi "Yang ling is in love with you, Xia kuan yin! Do you have an opinion on this!"

Xia kuan yin "I think the kid didn't drink enough of his mother's milk when he was younger, I already told him that I was too old for him, but he insists on staying with me and you know the rest! "

SPNagi "Okay thank you for this answer!"

SPNagi "As you may have noticed Yang ling will have a hard time conquering Xia kuan yin's heart, hahaha

We are going to ask the question this time to Zhi mei lan! What do you think of Yang ling!"

Zhi mei lan "Me? Yang is very ... resistant! The most important thing is that me the beautiful Zhi mei lan will teach him a forbidden art, the ..."

SPNagi "Thanks for the info Zhi mei lan, Please don't reveal anything, it's an order!"

SPNagi "We'll move on to the next person, I'm sure you'll like her !

She's a beauty and plays the flute and unlike the other girls in the harem, she is mainly interested in girls. Any comment Su yue?

Su yue "When, I think a man is going to touch me, it makes me want to throw up! How dare you put me in his harem !

SPNagi "You can't think of it that way! You haven't met Yang ling in my novel yet!"

Su yue "I would throw you from the roof of a building if I could ! "

SPNagi "You are not supposed to know this kind of information, it must be Pandora's fault!"

SPNagi "Well and finally what do you think of Yang ling? Pandora!"

Pandora "He'll make a perfect shield ... I meant a perfect husband !"

SPNagi "This is the end of this chapter, you've heard their comments! Thanks for reading this Novel until next Monday or not!"

7. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 72 (-18) Su yue part 2 End

Lying on the ground, Xue bing had been going through a nightmare for a few minutes,

She felt dirty, her eyes had seen the female sucked her nipple, licking it for long minutes.

Even her private part between her legs had been licked by a tongue.

For some reason she didn't understand Su yue was distracted for a short moment, the blue haired woman's gaze changed.

A person's face was starting to appear in her head,

it was a man with brown hair, it was he who had just soiled Pandora's lips.

Su yue grows annoyed as Xue bing's expression lit up.

"Right now!"

It was the perfect opportunity for her to escape, Xue bing stood up naked, silently the female cultivator wanted to run towards the others to protect her. And to the depths of her soul.

Xue bing wanted Xia li wei to take her place.

Yet despite her discretion, the devil woman had noticed her little ploy.

She took Xue bing and turned her body.

"Where are you going? My love ?"

"Do you really think you can escape me? 1000 years ago, I was already fascinated by your beauty, but Feng xing, the legendary warrior was always in my way.

I could only watch you from afar, fortunately for me and others, this legendary warrior is dead now.

My sister Pandora was also interested in him, well that's just a guess.

Feng xing would be a dangerous rival in love, but not anymore.

And also I didn't think your martial skill had the power to reincarnate you despite the last attack Pandora launched on you during the war. It makes me really happy that you are alive even if you are her reincarnation. You like men it you past live too.

But unfortunately for you, your cultivation is only in Qi layer now, I am much more powerful than you now, even though my cultivation is limited to the Profound realm.So you are mine. No objection.

Don't worry my love, I'll take good care of you ! You're still hurt, I'll be gentle.

For a few seconds, hearing Feng xing's name, images from the past popped up in Xue bing's head. The ice princess tried to recall her images when pink lips rested on her inner thighs.

"YOU STOP IT !"

"This sister is still hungry !"

Su yue had knelt down and positioned herself between the legs of the ice princess. She stroked Xue bing's buttocks with both hands.

Xue bing tried to pull the haired beauty's head out of her pussy with her one arm,
    without success, even with both arms, she could not succeed.

Xue bing could only watch as Su yue's face moved closer and closer to the pink hole between her legs. A warm tongue penetrated inside her hole, relishing the wet walls inside.

The ice princess moaned and begged her to stop this. Suddenly Xue bing remembered something and told her .

"You ... ahh ... know ... ahh..ahh..Pandora !"

"mmh...Are...you....mhh..jealous..h.hh....my love,don't....mhh..worry, I have enough love for both of you !"

Xue bing finally learned why this woman had come.

All those years among people she knew no one would dare to do this kind of thing, her father, the sect master considered her unparalleled beauty to be a precious commodity.

He wanted the best possible price for her and would surely marry her to a prince.

Her father had no idea that his daughter was living a nightmare. A woman was ravaging her body.
    This tragedy that had just happened was due to this damn witch.

This Pandora surely knew that this woman was only interested in other girls.

And probably because of what happened between 1000 years ago, this witch wanted revenge on her. Even though she had no memory of it.

"Ahhhhh!"

Xue bing felt Su yue's lips sucking her pussy. The ice princess could do nothing but the pleasure that Su yue gave her. The ice princess enjoys.

Su yue had the immense joy of sucking all the juice that came out for a long time.

Forgetting for the moment the man who had kissed Pandora.

What seemed to a long time for the ice princess seemed to last a few second for Su yue.

At the same time in the hot spring.

A young cultivator with brown hair continues to kiss a female cultivator with blonde hair. Sucking on her soft lips.

These people were of course Yang ling and Pandora, what had happened to make that happen?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will understand why in the next chapter

Preview: It's finally my turn again, sometimes, I don't really know if I'm the main character,
    and i don't have time to talk damn it. Because I have to train !

Are you Pandora, the witch? You really think I'm going to accept your deal, you take me for a fool, it doesn't matter how beautiful, smart and strong you are! You're not going to convince me.

A few minutes later...

How dare you trap me Pandora, one day you'll regret it!

"Challenge the Oath! The side character and the witch!"

One last thing SPNagi said it's me you'll see from now on ! Really this time !

8. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 73 "Challenge the Oath! The side character and the witch (Part 1) !"

A few moments before ...

Somewhere in a hot spring, Country of Cai.

"Faster Partner! Your reactions are way too slow!"

"You didn't put enough force into your sword strike this time!"

"I'm not a combat expert but you could have bend down quickly to dodge my attack."

Yang ling was practicing with the sword, after taking a few days off.

He had to progress if he wanted to pass the exam of the four seasons sect.

Zhi mei lan's soul bound to his sword throwing pieces of stones at him at high speed and giving advice at the same time.

It was one of the training methods that Xia li wei had transmitted to him. He discussed with Zhi mei lan who found the idea quite good.

This Training was the easiest among all the others, Yang ling told himself to start slowly.

The young cultivator didn't think he was going to suffer so much, Zhi mei lan didn't give him a chance to breathe and roughed him up.

Even though this training method would have been child's play for someone like Yang xiong, Li ming or even Xie wu hui.

It was rather impressive that a person like Yang ling survived after what had happened in the Cursed Forest.

After a long training session, Yang ling bathed in the water.

“You have some talent in the art of the sword but your attacks are predictable and your reactions are not quick enough.” Zhi mei lan said.

Yang ling was embarrassed.

"My master didn't have time to train me properly!" Yang ling said.

"You are lucky that I, the great Zhi mei lan, have pity on you! Partner, if your master saw you training, she would surely bang her head against a tree."

"In her heart, she surely still hasn't accepted me as a disciple, i will try harder next time !" Yang ling thought.

"Let's continue training tomorrow and get out of here! Zhi mei lan said.

"Okay! But before that, LanLan, you told me about my martial spirit! I didn't even know I had one last time, could you tell me more!" Yang ling said!

"Your martial spirit is special or rather very practical, it allowed me to temporarily increase your level of cultivation and to merge my sword knowledge with you.

Our souls were connected, the two of us were one in the blue sphere.

This is what allowed us to defeat our enemy from the last time. "

"On the other hand, I still don't know why his martial skill looks like a city locked in a sphere !" Zhi mei lan wondered.

"Connected .... soul ... fusion ... sphere..you say !" Yang ling said.

Yang ling came to understand part of the power of his martial skill. And also found a name for his martial skill.

"Sphere of fusion!" Yang ling said suddenly.

"What ?"

"This will be the name of my martial skill, you remember the ghost town in the sphere, it is a representation of my hometown, my martial skill to merge my memories of the city into a sphere.
    You said that my martial spirit had a lot of potential, I think it has the capacity to merge all kinds of things, unfortunately

I don't know how to use it properly yet ! "Yang ling said.

“Heeeuu .... ok, you must be right!” Zhi mei lan said.

"That's a pretty interesting ability!"

“Who?” Yang ling answered worriedly.

Clap ! Clap ! Clap !

A small pair of white hands were applauding.

A beauty with blond hair and witch outfit walked up to them. Her skin was as white as snow.

She grabbed the hems of her dress and greeted them in a graceful manner like a nobleman.

"Sorry to have surprised you, you have surely seen me before and probably know my name, I am ...!

"You are PANDORA !"

Yang ling quickly recognized Pandora's face, She had appeared in his mind when she spoke to everyone else in the Cursed Forest.

She was a very dangerous girl. Yang ling was sure of it. Yang ling's face grew paler and paler.

It didn't matter if she was cute and his heart seemed to speed up looking at her smile.

She was probably a sadist who surely took pleasure in seeing the misfortune of others.

Pandora had unleashed a disaster in the Cursed Forest and a plant monster capable of entering a human body.

All the cultivators had banded together to kill the monster last time, but Yang ling was in front of the person who created that monster this time. Alone with Zhi mei lan.

There was only one solution that came to mind.

Quickly,

Run Away !

“Hey WAIT! I want to talk to you about something important!” Pandora said.

"..."

Pandora saw Yang ling leave with a sword behind his back with a bag.

" You won't escape me my future husband !"

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
  9. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 74 "Challenge the Oath! The side character and the witch (Part 2)!"

In the hot spring.

"I have to get away from this place as quickly as possible, I didn't expect to meet this witch here, I don't want to go against another creature as dangerous as the one in the forest !

The witch was beautiful, his type of girl but he didn't know what was going on in her head.

Yang ling wondered why he had been so unlucky lately.

The original owner of this body was to be cursed, there was no other explanation.

The members of his clan were looking to kill him, a loathsome creature difficult to defeat to get out of a cursed forest and eventually a blond haired witch who surely had bad intentions was looking for him.

Fortunately for him, he had managed to hide somewhere in the mountain after running for an hour. It was surely a bad idea to go downstairs yet, this witch could spot him immediately.

And then the hot springs allowed him to heal himself in case of danger.

Time continued to pass, Yang ling was thinking when Zhi mei lan started talking to him.

"Hey Partner, this girl looks very familiar to me, I feel like I've seen her a long time ago.

"Can you tell me more about her ?

"I think 1000 years ago when I was a prisoner ...

"Lan Lan. We'll talk about it later if you want to tell a story like this.

I don't want her to find me! I don't know why since a while ago, I don't know why it's been getting hotter and hotter since a while ago. "

The temperature in the surroundings was rising very slowly. The steam from the hot springs became more and more dense and thick. Hidden behind a huge boulder, Yang ling was sweating.

The young cultivator decided to catch his breath and leave. Yang ling leaned his back against a wall.

"MY BACK ARRRggh!" Yang ling yelled.

The young cultivator felt like his back was resting against lava.

"Fellow brother, are you done playing hide and seek ?" Said a familiar voice.

Yang ling turned his head and saw the blond haired witch on a broom fly above him.

It was not possible, the witch had found it so quickly.

How did pandora do ?

Suddenly, Yang ling finally understood what had just happened.

Feeling the temperature around him drop.

Pandora had taken control of the entire area and manipulated the temperature.

She waited for him to cry out in pain as he touched something hot in the vicinity to know his position and come near him.

Since he couldn't escape, Yang ling changed his strategy, remaining on his guard.

Pandora jumped off her broom, creating a big splash in one of the hot springs nearby.

She appeared with soaked clothes. More attractive than ever and walked over to him, smiling.

Yang ling's breathing quickened and he felt his little brother harden quickly. He blushed.

"Fellow brother, You don't need to run away like this, because I swear by my name that I don't mean any harm to you right now. I just want to make a deal with you."

Yang ling didn't know where to lay his eyes. An idea occurred to him.

"My lady, your humble servant does not qualify for the honor of making a deal with you, my cultivation is low, I am poor and I cannot do anything exceptional.

By using this way of speaking Yang ling wanted to make her lose interest in him.

“No, you are the right one because another cultured person like yours would have already fled to the Cursed Forest instead of helping their friends.

The problem is that Pandora particularly wants a deal with him. There were plenty of other people in the forest why it had to happen to him ?

Fellow brother, you intrigue me a lot, Can I know your name? "

Pandora used her feminine strengths, her blonde hair shone like gold, her eyes twinkled like the stars. Her voice clear as stream water, calm and soothing.

As she put on her witch clothes put her chest forward.

Behind this innocent and bewitching appearance, Yang ling thought the situation was strange, why someone like her wanted to make a deal with someone like him.

There was surely a trap, yet he couldn't get out of this situation, Pandora was forcing his hand, she could even kill him if she wasn't satisfied with his attitude.

Yang ling was forced to dive into her game.

"My lady, your humble servant's name is Yang ling, what deal would you like to make with me ?"

"Fellow brother, you don't need to talk this way with me, about the deal, I just need your help, and to help me ...

You just have to kiss me!

“Huh!” Said Yang ling.
    “Huh!” Said Zhi mei lan.

Yang ling and Zhi mei lan had the same reaction. Shocked by what she just said

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  10. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 75 “Challenge the Oath! The side character and the witch (Part 3)(Best part!) ”

"You want me to kiss you ! Uh ..... I meant how an unimportant being like me to be worthy of you, my lady!" Yang ling replied, trying to correct himself.

This girl in front of him seemed so mysterious, was she laughing at him or did she really want to be kissed.

What if she really wanted a kiss why didn't Pandora use the hard way and force him to kiss her?

Unless Pandora wanted him to take the first step and it was up to him to take the initiative.

Zhi mei lan also observed the situation, maybe something interesting was going to happen.

Yang ling did not know how to react to the situation, his gaze was plunged into the blue eyes of the beautiful witch. Without him noticing it, Yang ling was no longer afraid of her.

Pandora stared at the young cultivator, with an amused air, she approached near him, putting one of her soft hands on Yang ling's shoulder and her right hand stroked Yang ling's cheek:

"You don't You don't have to think so much? A pretty woman is right in front of you, all she asks is to kiss her why are you hesitating?

Like many women, Pandora had a gift for seduction. She tries to use all her assets to bewitch him.

From head to toes. The hairstyle of her hair, the expression of her face, her haunting voice, her magnificent body, nothing was left to chance.
    Even if she wasn't as good-looking as Xue bing, it would be pretty hard to find another beauty like her.
    The only detail she hadn't changed was her witch outfit.

Yang ling's blood started to boil as he watched the girl's pink lips come a little closer to him, Yang ling could also feel the sweet scent of pandora filling his nose.

Yang ling must have had a hard time making up his mind, when suddenly the image of Xia kuan yin appeared in his mind. He made a decision.

He put both hands on the witch's shoulder and said seriously.

"I regret my lady or rather Pandora, I cannot accept your proposal, I already have someone in my heart."

Yang ling had also stopped talking weird.

“Huh?” This Pandora who was surprised this time. She remained paralyzed in place, yet being sure to seduce him easily. The expression on her face grew strange.

“HAHhahhahaaaaaaa!” Inside Yang ling's sword, Zhi mei lan's shoulders were shaking. Yang ling could hear the joyful laughter of the Sword Spirit.

The witch's ugly expression had caused her to laugh.
    After a few seconds.

“Partner, I need to rest! I need hahahha… rest.” Yang ling felt Zhi mei lan's presence disappear.

Pandora was embarrassed to have been rejected, she kept her calm. The witch changed her plan.

"It's normal for a man here to have several wives, I wouldn't be jealous. If you have a desire hidden deep inside you.

I might even grant it to you later if I'm in a good mood. What ? What interests you ? My neck ? My breasts ? My leg ?

Yang ling tried not to look at her, he wanted to stay determined on his decision, listening to her he couldn't help but look at the witch's clothes and said it would be good if she wore something other than the black color.

Pandora noticed this detail and grabbed his arm.

"What clothes do you see me wearing? An alchemist outfit? A maid's outfit? ..."

She told him whatever went through her mind and listened to Yang ling's breathing. Pandora's eyes lit up when she heard her breathing quicken for a moment.

Pandora spent some time smirking at the word that made Yang ling's heart beat faster.
    And ended up remembering it. The witch thought he was totally old fashioned.

Did he really think that female cultivators in this world could be pure and innocent like crystal?

Yang ling looked the witch straight in the eye. He was not going to change his decision.

"Pandora, although you are beautiful as the sun in her blue sky. The only thing I think about right now is to find my master in the sect. To see her situation. Goodbye beauty, fate will be, we will meet again. "

He couldn't help but stare at Pandora's chest one last time for a long minute, hoping she didn't notice, before removing the witch's arm and starting to walk away without looking back.

This behavior eventually pissed off Pandora, the rocks and hot springs shook
    The rocks flew into the air and eddies of water appeared! Yang ling shook with fear.
    He had completely forgotten that Pandora's cultivation was much higher than that of Xue bing's.

Pandora's eyes showed anger. Even Xue bing, her enemy, hadn't pissed her off so much.

"You hypocrite! You really thought I didn't notice, pervert! Alright, I get it! I'll find someone else!

You are surely too afraid, could a woman live the rest of her life with a coward like you "

Yang ling stopped walking when he heard Pandora calling him fearful.

The witch was really mad at him, she just wanted to give Yang ling a slap for staring at her chest for so long and leaving as if nothing had happened!
    Yes it was true, she wanted Yang ling to kiss her, but there was some reason for that.

After shaking the surroundings, Pandora finally calmed down and continued to speak in a sacred manner this time.

"You're attracted to men! That's the only reason why, you didn't want to kiss me!

Yang ling turned around and looked the witch in the eye again. She had dared to tell him that. Without knowing it, the witch had changed something in him.
    The other men could do what they wanted but he was only attracted to women.

He ran to the witch and hugged her. She was surprised and showed a mysterious smile.

Yang ling's face moved closer to Pandora's.

"Pandora, don't regret what you just said!"

"If you go through with your actions, I won't regret it!"

No matter what was going to happen next, he was going to do it.

He put his thin lips on Pandora's pink lips.

What Yang ling didn't know was gray clouds began to form in the sky above him. As if his action had enraged the sky.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Author's Note

What outfit is Yang ling interested in?

Why the heavens react when Yang ling kisses Pandora, find out by reading the rest of this novel or the next chapter.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  11. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 76 “Challenge the Oath! The side character and the witch (Part 4) ”

At first, Yang ling just wanted to prove his attraction to women to the witch by kissing her. It didn't matter what consequences might befall him later.

It was ultimately a bad idea on his part, sucking on her pink lips. He could also feel Pandora's hot breath. The witch's lips were soft.

It was a nice feeling, he wanted more.

Yang ling didn't think a kiss could give him so much pleasure. The cultivator's eyes opened to look at Pandora.

He wondered what was going on in the witch's head. What was she trying to do?

Yang ling didn't know he was causing the Heavens to anger right now.

He also didn't know that a woman named Su yue had just learned of her existence while she was savoring Xue bing's body.

Gray clouds turned black in the sky above where Yang ling and Pandora were.

Suddenly, lightning struck the ground, right next to Yang ling and then a second time, much closer to him.
    When lightning once again appeared right next to his foot, he finally stopped kissing the witch, Pandora in his arms, he dodged by jumping back.

His head turned to the sky, the limbs of his body trembling with fear.

He had just barely avoided lightning. Not understanding what had just happened.

Pandora motioned for Yang ling to put her down. Pandora's blue eyes showed a mysterious glow. She couldn't help but giggle before turning to Yang ling.

"Did you tell me your name was Yang ling ? Yang ling, my dear, Yang ling! I hid something important from you!

"I was sure there was a trap, I knew it! Yang ling thought in his head.

"In truth, I am already married!"

Yang ling didn't know why, but his heart found it hard to take this information, it made him sad for some reason, had he just become attached to this witch?

He shouldn't, this witch gives off bad intentions, she is also unpredictable. He should forget that girl, but his mind kept reminding him of the softness of those lips.

Yang ling didn't think Pandora was going to say was going to cheer her up right after.

"I am married to a certain girl. Her name is Su yue, a childhood friend, 1000 years ago, when the legendary Feng xing defeated Emperor Huang zui gao.

Xue bing from Feng xing's group found my secret hiding place, we clashed together, after a long fierce fight I lost to her. Miraculously, I managed to escape and hid myself at the top of a tower.

I would never have believed that the feng xing group would find me in a few hours, being seriously injured, I had no chance of getting out. Until Su yue appears !

She offered to save me and in return I had to become her wife, but I had to swear it in the name of the heavens.

I knew she was only attracted to women, but I didn't think she want my body too.

"And did you mind that she was a woman ?!" Said Yang ling.

"Woman? Man? What does it matter ! Back then, I would have been capable of anything to survive ! Even if I regret it a little now!" Said Pandora.

“Hey why do you regret it?” Said Yang ling.

“She stole my first kiss and she loves sex way too much!” Pandora sighed.

"Hahhahah! I see!" Said Yang ling

Yang ling was strangely reassured, it was acceptable to him that Pandora was a woman's bride.

He might even have a chance to have them both.

Because his soul was part of another world with a different culture. He was part of a category of person who accept that a woman loves another woman and the same for men but if that does not interest him.

Deep in thought, Yang ling hadn't heard what Pandora had just said as she spoke.

"[...] So you agree to serve as a human shield Yang ling?

"What?" Said Yang ling.

"I just said that Su yue hates men from the bottom of her soul, something horrible happened in her childhood from what she told me! So I would push you towards her, whenever 'she will try to catch me.

"You really think I'm going to accept Pandora, she's going to try to kill me for kissing you from what you told me!" Said Yang ling.

“How can you go back on your word Yang ling?” Pandora took on an innocent face.

"A liar must be punished! I forgot to tell you that I made a deal when I became Su yue's wife! If someone kisses me.

Su yue will know it, very quickly and then the heavens are going to punish you for trying to do that ! ”Said Pandora.

A thunderclap was about to strike Yang ling, the young cultivator could feel the anger above in the sky.

“Pandora, you really are a bad girl, why didn't you choose another person!” Said Yang ling looking at the sky.

“Because you're probably the easiest to control or maybe I like your scent,” Pandora replied.

A thunderclap hit Yang ling's shoulder who was immediately struck by lightning.
    This pain, although it lasted for a short time, was unbearable. He had to do something to get out of this situation.
    The young cultivator had an idea in his head. He lifted his head to address the heavens.

"Heavens, I know you're angry, I'm sorry I kissed the witch."

A violent clap of thunder struck the sky as if to refuse his apologies.

"I am really sorry !" Said Yang ling with sincerity.

Another clap of thunder struck him as punishment.

Injured again, Yang ling thought about the ground for a moment and analyzed the situation, he thought about everything Pandora had said.

Pandora had sworn to become the wife of a certain Su yue in the name of the heavens. For some reason she couldn't kiss someone. But another person could.

And therefore the best thing to do is...

"Heavens, if I swear in your name to take Pandora and Su yue to be my wives, you will agree to forgive what I have done!"

This time, the dark clouds began to dissipate as if the heavens found this deal acceptable.

Yang ling was immediately relieved until he received a message from heaven.

He had to make Pandora and Su yue both agree to become his wife.

Heaven gave him 3 years to do so. If he had to pay for it with his life

"You too are a bad boy Yang ling, like I planned !

But you want me to become your wife, you have to get stronger! Even though I like your smell and even though we kissed, you have to get stronger ! Do your best Mr. Transmigrator! " Pandora replied, smiling mysteriously!

"EVERYTHING THAT JUST HAPPENED IS BECAUSE OF YOU PANDORA! WHY THIS KIND OF THING HAPPENED TO ME ALL THE TIME SINCE I'M HERE!

EH ! WAIT What did you just say ! 'Said Yang ling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pandora is a bad girl ! You know it Right ?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  12. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 77 ̶C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶7̶7̶ ̶̶̶C̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶O̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶!̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶(̶e̶n̶d̶)̶
    The Man sitting on a throne

(Remember the chapter 22)

This witch seemed to know everything about him as if she held her destiny in the palm of her hand. How do you get to know this kind of information.

Pandora said "Don't be mad at me, you scare me! I manipulated you a bit, i know but I have some worries on my side too !"

The witch showed the most innocent face possible like a child who wanted to be forgiven after doing something wrong.

Unfortunately, Yang ling was not going to fall into her trap this time.

He turned and showed his back and decided not to talk to her. He wasn't able to defeat her, but if Pandora kept talking to him was because she wanted something else, Yang ling came to this conclusion after thinking it over.

Pandora tried to coax him and gave him a beautiful smile.

"..."

Yang ling decided not to speak and also not to look at her.

"Hey, Yang ling say something Okay !"

"..."

The witch decided to change her strategy.

Pandora's eyes began to glow, dark energy appearing in her hands, with a smile on her lips. She considered scaring him a bit by blowing up the mountain in front of him.

He would surely cry out in surprise. But it was Yang ling's fault to ignore it. And certainly not her, or maybe a little.

No one would like to become someone's shield after being manipulated.

Yang ling might feel a little better if she was nicer to him.

"Hey Yang ling and if I gave you ..."

Suddenly, without warning the witch's crystal ball came out of Pandora's clothes.

The crystal ball flew high in the sky and produced an energy that enveloped the surroundings.

The area around Yang ling and Pandora became isolated from the rest of the world.

No longer able to feel the spiritual in the air, Yang ling wondered what was going on.

When in Pandora, she looked at the crystal ball in the sky.

A long brown haired man with a pair of glasses appeared standing in the crystal ball and behind him another mysterious man was seated on a throne, his hand resting on his face.

Yang ling's aura being too insignificant for them, they ignored it.

"Pandora! I got an important message from Red !

You must forget your thoughts of torturing Xue bing, we have discovered that she has become an indispensable part in the master's plan.

We need her. reach the Rebirth stage again before sacrificing her for our goals! "

The man with the glasses addressed Pandora threateningly, the witch ignored him and decided to speak with the man on the throne.

She dares to ignore me insolent little one !” Thinking the man with the glasses.

"You told me I could do whatever I wanted last time !"Pandora said to the man sitting on a throne

"..."

"You are really boring like the last time!"

"..."

"What ! You're bored and you want me to entertain you! I wouldn't, I'm not a toy!

The man on the throne smirked on his face and instructed the man with the glasses who also smiled.

"Pandora, never forget that you are just a doll, your life is in the hands of a master!

He can easily replace you ! "The man with the glasses then went off somewhere to look for something.

Yang ling had listened to the conversation from the start and decided to keep quiet, Pandora is a doll? What did these two men mean?

The man with the glasses ended up coming back carrying blond hair on a tray.

"Until now, you have always been satisfied with my work, we had a deal, after completing the last tasks you gave me, your master will have to keep his word!"

"His word? You talk about your wish if you do a good job, you won't have to worry! On the other hand, it's time to talk about your punishment! You did not know how to entertain the master, leave me help you HAHA!"

Pandora had a bad feeling, the man sitting on the throne made a doll appear with the name of Minako written on it, the real name of the witch, he took some blond hair that the man with the glasses had brought and inserted it in the doll and gave it to the man with the glasses.

The man with the glasses made the doll dance in all possible directions before throwing it to the ground and crushing it with his foot.

Pandora's body unwittingly performed the same movements of the doll before she too crashed to the ground. An invisible foot seemed to crush her. All of the witch's organs were damaged.

The man sitting on the throne laughed, it was fun for him.

Pandora thought to be very important, but she too was just a pawn that had to allow her to come to the planet fali.

A protective spell protect the planet fali and prevent it from conquering this planet.
    It is for this reason that he had asked Pandora to start a war, 1000 years ago, each dead person weakened the barrier. Despite that, it wasn't enough to break her.

Pandora was in excruciating pain, she was coughing up a lot of blood. Although she seemed sparkling and energetic a few minutes ago. But now her face quickly turned pale.

The foot of the man with the glasses also prevented her from getting any air to breath.

Even though Yang ling didn't like the witch to trap him, he couldn't bear to see her like that.

He turned to take her in his arms and immediately sought hot spring water for her to drink and heal her wounds.

Although he too was thinking of torturing Pandora, he didn't want it that way, the young cultivator.
    instead think about torturing her in a bedroom, lying on a bed, exploring the witch's body with his hands and lips.

She can't die ! He had to save her. Yang ling cried out.

"The man with the glasses stop!"

The man with the glasses slowly turned to him, noticing him now.

"A vermin? "

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
  13. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 78 Pandora I order you to

"Hey, glasses guy, I'm talking to you! That's how you treat your ally! You call her a doll but you too are just a puppet, I'm sure the one behind seated is your master, so in your place I wouldn't be so arrogant, you and Pandora have the same status ! "

When the two men had just appeared early in the crystal ball. Yang ling felt the fear.

He even had trouble breathing. His instincts told him that they were both extremely dangerous especially the one who sat on a throne.

Yang ling could even see through that person's evil smile.

They took great pleasure in torturing the witch. Listening to them, it would be a simple punishment in their eyes.

Faced with this injustice. Yang ling had to say something to stop them. If he did nothing Pandora would die.

Although Yang ling doesn't plan to spend the rest of her life with the witch yet,

He had become attached to the witch.

To the witch. This wasn't the first time Pandora had been tortured by them, she wasn't the only one to be treated this way.

It had become a routine.

It was for this reason that she was insolent. Because even if she didn't, she would be tortured.

The only way to avoid this danger was to keep them entertained, the witch didn't want to stoop to that, she had her pride !

The cultivation of the two men exceeded the limit imposed by the barrier of the planet Fali, torturing the enemies and their allies were their means of distraction.

Many people have lost their lives at their hands. The witch was part of a minority who had found a way to survive.

Hearing the young cultivator defend her, her empty heart was touched for the first time. Yang ling could die at any time by provoking them. She felt gratitude towards him.

Pandora. hardly opened her eyes to look at Yang ling's face. She whispered weakly "Sorry Yang ling! And thank you ..."

"Did you just say something just now, I didn't hear a thing. We don't have time to discuss my lady, let's try to run away discreetly."

Unfortunately for Yang ling, he hadn't heard anything and probably won't be able to find out.

"How dare this trash compare me to this Doll ! If the barrier of this planet didn't exist, he would beg him to shorten his sufferings after a fight between them.

The man with the glasses had another way to kill Yang ling, without even coming in person.

It would be enough for him to use the doll which is on the ground. And then use Pandora's body to kill him.
    The only problem is that he had already crushed this doll with his feet. The doll was in bad condition, if he continued to use this item Pandora risked death.

Even though he didn't care about the witch's life, only the master had the right to decide if he wanted to keep her alive.

The man seated on the throne finally spoke.

"Ignore him! We have no time to waste with this mortal! He's just a miserable, irrelevant bug. If you want to kill him so badly.

You just have to ask Red or Su yue to do it. Have a few more minutes of fun with the witch and tell the others to continue the Persephone's tears project.

While the two men were talking to each other. Yang ling tried to run away, with Pandora by his side.

His other hand was resting against a barrier around them. He tried all kinds of techniques to get out without succeeding.

Until he accidentally activated his martial skill "Fusion sphere"

Yang ling and Pandora's body was enveloped in a mysterious aura.

Yang ling touched the barrier again, his hand mysteriously passing through. Pandora opened her eyes in surprise.

“I don't know how I did it, but I succeeded!” Said Yang ling!

“You? How? ” Said Pandora.

“Of course your man is surprising my lady!” Said Yang ling.

"You aren't my husband yet !" Said Pandora

"Heartless !" Said Yang ling

As they were going out of the barrier. The person with the glasses noticed their aura moving away.

"Pandora come back here! I haven't finished torturing you, I don't know how you got out! But I order you back!

Pandora suddenly stopped walking. Yang ling looked at her worried.

Yang long had no idea what to do, analyzing the situation the witch was trapped. He had guessed that the doll's hair was Pandora's hair

This man's spell was like a curse.

Pandora shook with fear, the witch had nothing to fear from the bespectacled man if he appeared alone, she was afraid of the other seated man. He could have her killed at any time.

"I just had a better idea ! DOLL if you want to live ! Pandora I order you to kill the trash next to you!"

Pandora's body shook, it was the first time she didn't know what to do!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For her part, Su yue had spent an unforgettable moment in the company of Xue bing.

You could see love bite all over xue bing's body. Especially on her neck.

"You are mine from this moment on, when the time is right, I will take you with me!"

"No, I.am..not..Leave me alone!"

Xue bing's terrible nightmare had changed her personality. She found the world to be cruel. Why did she have to go through this?

But she forgot that she too was cruel to Xia li wei when punishing her. And to Yang ling by supporting Xie wu hui.

"You are really beautiful Xue bing."

Su yue kissed Xue bing's lips again against the ice princess's will before parting ways.

"I really want to stay with you longer, but I have to find a certain person who steals other people's brides."

Xue bing dressed and stood up, she began to fly in the air when stars began to shine with great intensity covering the sky.

"What's going on? Why do the stars shine this way, it's not normal! That familiar aura! That would be him! "It can't be..."

14. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 79 Appearance of the legendary ...

When the stars began to shine in the sky, all of Cai's land was covered with a light. Before forming a column of light heading somewhere.

"Look, the stars are shining in a strange way!"

"What is happening ! ?

"Surely it is the birth of a treasure! Only the birth of a treasure can produce such a phenomenon."

"This direction is near Blue city!"

"It was I who saw this light first, the treasure is mine!"

"In your dreams maybe haha!"
    .................................................. .................................................. ........

Everyone was excited by the birth of a treasure, but few knew that it was not the birth of a treasure that caused such light.

When Su yue saw the stars shining this way, she had a bad feeling.

The blue haired beauty was sure it was this person who was reappearing in this world!

She was familiar with this aura. This person was the biggest obstacle to the master's plan.

"Why does the starlight seem to be heading here!"

While the whole country was shocked by the event that was happening.

Li ming woke up as if nothing had happened. Su yue's melody was very useful to him.

He was able to improve his electric nature techniques by observing a violent thunderstorm in his dream.

As he was about to open his eyes. A column of white light fell from the sky.

The old Liu in his pendant cried out to tell him something.

"Li ming, immediately separate from your sword !"

"What ..."

Li ming felt an intense burn in his back, he immediately parted from what he was burning him.

The pillar of light fell on his sword. Like a shooting star.

A strange phenomenon then occurs. In the column of light appeared the silhouette of a man with the appearance of twenty with red hair.

A tall, muscular man with brown eyes. His entire body was covered in strong armor. Endowed with a beautiful face. His gaze was calm and serious at the same time.

Mysterious man looking up into the sky before speaking.

“Even disrupting his plan 1,000 years ago and strengthening the barrier around this planet, he again managed to send his subordinates. I did well sealed part of my soul as a precaution. I have to hurry. , I don't have much time! Did you hear me Su yue! "

Su yue heard a male voice and shook with fear.

"He really appeared, I have to run away, I don't stand a chance against his martial skill !
    He should be dead !"

Su yue took a direction in the air before rushing off.

The mysterious man watched her walk away. He took a few steps back to gain momentum before disappearing, jumping.

While Su yue was flying at full speed without looking behind as if a ghost was chasing her

The mysterious man appeared just behind her, he had just moved at high speed in a few steps in the air.
    He suddenly shouted the word

"Sealing!"

Su yue felt her cultivation instantly vanish. She lost the power to fly through the air and fell somewhere.

Knowing Su yue's personality, he knew she wasn't a bad person, just a little perverted.
    He decided not to kill her.

When Li ming, he felt a reaction with his body. His blood seemed to resonate with this stranger.

Li ming intrigued by the man running behind him. After several minutes of walking, he finally caught up with him.

"Who are you Senior, why my blood reacts to yours !"

The mysterious man shone with a strange light. As if he was going to disappear at any moment.

"Li ming, you should be proud that your blood is a reaction to him. There is only one logical explanation.

You must be one of his descendants, this appearance, this aura, I already have it seen in a crystal record .... the legendary warrior of the great war is him! "

"WHAT ....!"

The mysterious man remained calm, despite the compliments given.
    He was looking for the aura of Xue bing's group.

"I don't really have time to talk at the moment, I have to go ...!"

"Wait ! You ... are .... Feng xing !"

The mysterious man turned his head. A beauty ended up catching up with this small group.

"It's you Su yue, it's been a long time !"

Several images of the past appeared in Xue bing's head.

" 1000 years ago, I told you to hide your face with a veil !

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  15. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 80 Beginning of the Persephone's tears project.

[author]

Author's note: I wrote a big mistake, at the end of chapter 79, that must have been the name of Xue bing the ice princess!

[/author]

"Knowing you I knew you weren't going to listen to me! You shouldn't underestimate others!"

Feng xing noticed the lovebites on Xue bing's body.

"You suffered !

He stroked the ice princess' head.

"Don't worry ! I'll seal your memories of tonight. "

Xue bing had a bad feeling, she sensed what he was about to do.

"Wait Feng xing, I still have so much to tell you ...!"

Feng xing touched the head of the ice princess. Who faints to the ground.

"Next time maybe Xue bing, I don't have much time to waste."

Feng xing turned to Li ming.

"Take care of her! Young man! I have to take care of something important!"

Feng xing made a column of white light appear and jumped inside before disappearing inside.

Li ming watched his ancestor leave without saying anything. Something told him that he would surely see him again.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------

Somewhere in another region. While Pandora hesitated to kill Yang ling.

Cultivators were fighting over strange masks. With the motive of a crying person.

These masks had fallen from the sky in broad daylight. A slave had escaped from a mansion to avoid being killed, he had become dangerous for his master. The slave, wanting to hide his face, took one of these mysterious masks by chance.

The slave felt his cultivation increase by two ranks and his strength increase. He was able to escape very easily with his new strength.

Elsewhere in another town, two cultivators in green and yellow were fighting each other to the death, until one swooped down at the other with his sword.

The yellow cultivator suddenly threw one of the mystery masks on the ground at his opponent.

The mask raced like a cannonball and shattered the green cultivator's skull.

The yellow cultivator was surprised, he knew his limits, if he had killed his enemy, it was thanks to this mask.

A female cultivator fighting against her twin sister was going to die.

Her entire family wanted to kill her so that her older sister could take her place at a wedding.

The female cultivator was in despair until she accidentally one of the mysterious masks which recharged her spiritual energy and was thus able to take revenge.

All of his mask-related events were to spread across the country.

Lots of masks had appeared in the city of Blue city.
    The rumor of a treasure grew louder and louder.

None of them knew that this was the start of a project of an individual hidden from all.

They were all looking to discover all the power that the masks could give them and to have as much of it as possible.

No such object had appeared until now. The sects on discovering the news also went in search of his masks to use them and discover their power just like other people.

In the sky an individual with a mirror watched them run and fight among themselves. It was Red, Su yue's brother. Just like her sister, Pandora, and others.
    He had started to begin the Persephone's tears mission.

"Mortal, your stupidity will always surprise me hahahahhahaha ! Keep looking and finding these masks in the world.

My allies and I will even help you find more masks. Use them! "

Red lost in thought didn't have a column of light approaching him.
    A person in armor instantly approached behind Red and with his arm charged with spirtual energy, he launched an attack.

"Explosion of stars!"

16. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 81 One strike

"
    This Aura! I must have a nightmare! It's ..."

Red immediately felt a murderous attack rush on him. It was already too late for him to do anything.

"Boom!"

His body exploded like fireworks. He didn't even have time to scream in pain. Fortunately for him it was only his clone.

Despite that, his real body had just spat out a mouthful of blood. His internal organs and meridians were seriously damaged by this attack.

The person who had just killed his clone was obviously Feng xing.

Red was not someone important in his opinion, just a pawn.

No matter. He looked worriedly at the mysterious masks spread across the country.

"What is this person's goal? What's the secret behind these masks? Regardless, I have to stop his plan.!"

Feng xing was moving his arms, countless balls of light came out of his hands and rushed like shooting stars towards the masks.

"Boom! Bomm bomm! Boomm!"

"My MASK !"

"I had just taken one !"

"This is my mine from the start !"

"Who dared !"

All the people who own the mysterious masks wanted to kill the person who had just destroyed it.

Even though Feng xing knew that people would surely want to kill him.

He had to do it to stop this person.

So what, People want him dead ! Fine ! He was already dead.

Its current form was only temporary like a flame that shines before going out.

Feng xing didn't know that what he had just done was useless. These masks were already spreading everywhere.

Suddenly, he felt a strange energy near a mountain.

"I don't feel any spiritual energy from this place it's weird! Don't tell me .... no it's perfect! It will be faster for me to find this person.

I would take too long to look for him in space. I don't have a lot of time left.

Feng xing made a column of light appear and disappeared again.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------
    Meanwhile.

"What's wrong Pandora? I ordered you to kill him, why are you hesitating ?!"

There was a good reason Pandora was reluctant to kill him, she had another plan for Yang ling. She was thinking in her head.

"How we got to this situation, Yang ling should not die at my hand! In the future, he single-handedly destroys an area all by himself.

This person knows it. And should even satisfy him. Because it is. useful for him. And that I will have changed Yang ling's future unwittingly.

it won't change that person's plans, but if he dies, I could never escape their controls. If only Xue bing hadn't failed my plan, 1000 years ago, I would already be free.

I will do anything to be free ! ANYTHING. But if I do nothing he will kill me, I can't die now! "

She made finally a decision.

While the witch was lost in thought.

Yang ling was trying to communicate with Zhi mei lan.

He's looking for a plan to get out of it. He knew he was in danger, the witch would surely try to kill him.
    Is that he thought !

It wasn't really a betrayal, as she was forced to do it, the man with the glasses had control over the witch's life. it was her or him.

Pandora would soon be forced to take action.

"Lan Lan, you're awake! Do you have a solution to get me out of here."

"I have an idea, but ..."

"Tell me, we don't have time!"

Yang ling was in a hurry, he could see the witch's murderous intent. The aura of the witch had completely changed, she had become cold.

She had made her choice and Yang ling could feel it. Their relationship would surely change after this event,

He won't be able to trust her anymore. It was normal after all.
    Everyone would surely react the same way.

For now what he had to do was survive.

Pandora wriggled her hair before heading straight for Yang ling.

A weapon in her hand.

17. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 82 The Ultimate Strategy?

Yang ling watched Pandora rush straight towards him. Despite her serious injuries caused by the man with the glasses.

Pandora had to fight. Yang ling took pity on her. During this time the air around him was becoming unbreathable. The witch's aura was crushing him.

His feet felt like they weighed tons. He was like an insect facing an elephant.

Although he was unfamiliar with Witch cultivation, Yang ling was sure that she was much more dangerous than the Frozen Princess. He had a cold sweat down his back watching the murderous intent emitted by Pandora.

Although he now knew what was going on after death now.
    It still scared him to die, especially when a sharp blade quickly approached him.

Yang ling didn't notice the mysterious glow that shone in Pandora's eyes for a moment.
    He was preoccupied with finding a solution, although Zhi mei lan gave him an idea to survive. He had to meet certain conditions just before.

Zhi mei lan needed some time to prepare this.

When suddenly an idea crossed his mind. He didn't know if it was really going to work.

But he had to try something, no matter how stupid it might sound.

He screamed loudly, pointing his finger up.

"Look IN THE SKY is it a bird or a plane? "

A person on earth would surely know the rest

The witch abruptly stopped to look up into the sky.

Pandora's strange reaction, attracted curiosity as the man with glasses also looked up into the sky.

He was quickly disappointed by what he had just seen.

An ordinary bird was flying in the sky above the mountain.

The urge to strangle the witch crossed her mind. He felt like he was taken for a fool. Intolerable.

Only the man hidden by the darkness sitting on a throne had his eyes closed.

Surprised by Yang ling's cry, he thought in his head.

"Oh .... he's a transmigrator too!"

While they were all busy with their backs turned. Yang ling quickly felt as light as a feather.

The spiritual pressure was completely gone by the time. Pandora looked up into the sky.

Yang ling had read in the novels that seconds in a dangerous situation could be precious. And this situation just proved it.

"The best strategy in this situation is to escape!"

Yang ling had heard this somewhere in anime on earth.

He then quickly activated his martial spirit “Sphere of fusion.” And fused the spirit of Zhi mei lan contained in his sword.

One of his eyes changed to red. His personality also began to change.

As well as his cultivation, which temporarily increased like the last time.

Despite his gain in power, he knew he didn't stand a chance against the witch.

But it at least allowed him to gain speed. He had just dug a big distance between himself and the witch.

Unfortunately for Yang ling, black flames suddenly appeared and pierced his body.

Yang ling spat out a mouthful of blood and dropped his sword. He used his strength to watch the person just throwing those flames at him.

Sadness, pity appeared on Yang ling's face before falling to the ground. Before a puddle of blood appeared.

Pandora approached Yang ling's body, from a distance you could see small black flames on Pandora's white fingers.

"I hope one day you will forgive me!"

A strange gleam reappeared in the witch's eyes.

In Yang ling's body. Zhi mei lan noticed something strange about the witch. Before secretly continuing something.

"Lucky I'm here, partner, you'd be bleeding out without my help. But something strange is happening with this Witch."

18. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 83 This person is coming.

"It's strange !"

"It's very strange !"

Zhi mei lan wondered why Pandora hadn't aimed at Yang ling's head. it would be much more efficient to kill.

Surely it wasn't a mistake on the witch's part, having met her 1000 years ago.

Zhi mei lan knew she never did anything at random.

Suddenly a thought crossed Zhi mei lan's mind.

What if Pandora hadn't intended to kill Yang ling from the start. What was her goal?

Zhi mei lan didn't understand exactly what the witch wanted. Besides, she had noticed that Pandora's soul had grown oddly weak.

"Regardless, I'll think about that later !"

Zhi mei lan had to get Yang ling out of this dangerous situation before the man with the glasses reacted.

Fortunately Yang ling had distracted them enough for her to get ready.

It was time for her to shine for a few moments.

"Lady and Gentleman, it's time to admire the great Zhi mei lan let the show begin !"

Zhi mei lan pulled out of Yang ling's sword, her pink hair dangling in the air, flying through the air like a ghost.

The man with glasses appearing in the ball was surprised by her appearance.

"Who are you ? "

As for the man sitting behind him, he hadn't reacted to the appearance of zhi mei lan

His eyes were still closed. Watching Pandora being tortured kept him entertained for a few seconds.

But after that! Nothing interests him. Even learning that Yang ling was a transmigrator hadn't made him blink.

Can a human in a forest be interested in an ant next to his feet. Surely not. Unless he is an expert in this matter is not his case.

And then the planet barrier prevented him from intervening in person. He and the man with the glasses were stuck on the moon.

Meanwhile, not far from Yang ling. Pandora's gaze seemed blank.

She was standing still, her gaze lost, not moving and not speaking.

Her appearance was similar to a living doll.

Zhi mei lan was the only one to notice this, but no matter what the witch's condition was, it wasn't her concern. She had to concentrate.

She then nodded slightly before lifting her pinky finger in the air.

"Forbidden Art: Rain of blood covers this area. Use Yang ling's blood as a sacrifice."

A bloodbath appeared around Pandora and Yang ling, it went up very quickly.

The whole area was quickly covered in height. Like a tide

Yang ling unconscious was floating, the witch was also carried away, but her body did not seem to react.
    Zhi mei lan laughed arrogantly, satisfied with what she had just done and she flew over to Yang ling and took him with her hand.

Before disappearing into the sea of red blood.

Through the crystal ball. The man with the glasses understood what had just happened,
    They were running away. He felt humiliated by insignificant beings.

"Pandora destroys the fate of this insolent !"

"PANDORA you are listening to me!"

"PANDORA how dare you rebel me, I will replace you !"

It didn't matter what the man with the glasses said . Pandora does not react !

The witch was floating in the sea of blood without any expression. Like a corpse.

"They will all regret it, first this trash which dares to insult me and then another trash which saves the first trash and finally this doll which defies my orders !

The man with the glasses looked at the doll in his hand, the name Minako written on it.
    A sinister smile appeared on his face.

"There is no place for useless beings !"

While the man with the glasses was going to destroy the doll! He felt a presence thing approaching.

The man seated on a throne opened his eyes. A serious face appeared on his face for the first time.

"This person is coming!"

A column of white light came out of the planet fali and moved towards their location.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author :Who wants a fight?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  19. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 84 Dream

"Kid! Kid!"

"Kid wake up!"

"Are you going to sleep much longer ?!"

Yang ling heard a voice talking to him. This voice was familiar to him. He opened his eyes with difficulty.
    A white haired elf with golden eyes was in front of him. The two of them sitting in a dark cave.

"Master! You are fine!"

Yang ling suddenly stood up to try to touch Xia kuan yin's figure, he strangely passed through the elf. Xia kuan yin disappeared from his field of vision.

"What is happening ?" Yang ling wondered.

"Focus on one thing at a time Kid, you must always keep your goal in mind!"

The silhouette of Xia kuan yin reappeared near the exit, gradually moving towards the exit.
    Yang ling stood up with difficulty and tried to catch up with her when Xia kuan yin suddenly disappeared.

Suddenly the cave around him started to destroy itself, everything disappeared very quickly. His body fell into a void.

He heard another voice seemed to call him. Yang ling closed his eyes.

"Ah you are finally awake Partner!"

Yang ling opened his eyes again and looked at the person in front of him. A girl with pink hair was floating in front of him.
    Heaps of rocks were around them.

"You surprised me! I don't know why you screamed in your sleep! But I'm the only person here! We're safe here !

Yang silently listened to what Zhi mei lan was saying, he realized he had just had a dream right now.

"What happened while I was unconscious!" Yang ling asked.

"After you fell unconscious, I used a forbidden technique to escape us. I also saw something you might not like!

I saw Pandora screaming in pain for a few seconds before she dies.

Even though I found her death very strange, I'm sure she was killed. Her aura is completely extinguished.
    The good news is that the witch's ball also exploded when she died.

They won't have a way of knowing what's going on here at the moment.

That person with glasses will believe in your death for a long time
    and I have no body yet. I would be hidden in your sword as a spirit. I have nothing to fear.

Zhi mei lan continued to speak without realizing that Yang ling was shocked by what he had just learned.

Pandora was dead. Yang ling didn't know how to react to this news. Or rather he couldn't believe her death for some reason. Was he losing his mind?

No, he had to see Pandora's body with his own eyes.

Zhi mei eventually realized that Yang ling was upset, she tried to distract him.

"Look up in the sky Partner! Bright explosions! I Ask how you could have slept so long with that noise! Do you know it's not a normal phenomenon! It's probably a fight between two powerful cultivators!"

Yang ling looked up, he didn't know why but the face of a man with glasses crossed his mind.

In space, above the planet Fali.

Two men had been fighting for a few minutes. Their auras burst from their bodies.

One of the men was wearing glasses, so much so that the other man in front of him was wearing armor.

The person with the glasses looked at his opponent in front of him.

After hearing from his master that a certain person was heading towards them.

He went immediately to meet him, in a few quick steps.

A devastating aura came out of his body. Pulling out his favorite weapon having accompanied him for years.
    After recognizing his enemy, he immediately walked over to kill him.

Unfortunately for him. Their strength being equal, they both failed to gain an advantage over the other.

Their attacks causing huge explosions around them.

The man with the glasses paused a moment to speak and said sarcastically

"Always impressive! Feng xing, the legendary warrior who defeated Emperor Huang Zuigao. Feng xing the great hero! Always getting in our way, You have delayed our plans."

"I don't think I am a hero, I know that 1000 years ago, you and your master sent Pandora to Emperor Huang Zuigao to cause the great war.

When my group and I were taking rest in the hostels, I would hear people talking about mysterious incidents that were happening at the same time.

From the moment I met Pandora. I knew other people pulled the strings.

No matter how smart or powerful she can be. There's no way she's causing problems all over the world at the same time.

This is how I learned of your existence and stop your plan, 1000 years ago and this time again I will stop you Odin!

Odin aka the man with glasses frowned. The expression on his face changed.

"Don't be so arrogant Mortal! You are only delaying the inevitable ! The lower beings on this planet don' t deserve to exist."

"You too are a human Odin, just like your master is from another world!"

"We've had enough talk Mortal! I'll show you just like 1000 years ago, the power of my spear!"

"Pierce everything in your path Gungnir !"

Feng xing also launched his attack.

"Light up the darkness Explosion of star!"

20. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 85 I'm not the only one who can stop you

Boom.

The two attacks launched at the same time caused an explosion in space. Feng xing felt a dangerous dark blade on him aiming to destroy his soul.

The spear of huffing snatched some of his energy. Feng xing's soul trembled, his body
    seemed to disappear.

Odin smiled, took out a handkerchief and wiped away a blood stain from the corner of his mouth.

"What is happening to you Feng xing? Your current cultivation cannot withstand my attack?"
    Feng xing could not fight at full strength, since he was dead. In the form of a ghost, it was already impressive of him to fight until now.

His soul couldn't do more. He couldn't even use half his strength.
    There was one thing he could do anyway.

“It's time for you Feng xing to be gone forever!” Odin spoke to him before making a dark purple aura appear around him.

Like a meteorite. The distance between them diminished second by second.
    His arm surrounded by threatening purple energy moved towards Feng xing wanting to kill him at all costs.

Nothing could stop him.

This time this man had to die for good.

As Odin prepares to attack Feng. He heard a voice speak to him.

"..."

Unfortunately for Odin, he couldn't hear what that voice was telling him.

A terrible sound hit something, before a man's cry echoed through the void.

"AAhhh !!"

At this moment, Odin was holding his shoulder, shaking in pain. He was looking furiously at Feng xing.
    Blood was constantly flowing. His arm was in a terrible state as if his arm had been passed through a microwave.

Feng xing smiled, the moment the Odin was going to attack, he knew he had no chance to take his attack, looking behind him, he had an idea.
    He moved very quickly to dodge at the last minute and narrowly avoid.

Odin's attack touched the planet Fali which, protected by a protective seal, deflected its attack against him.

"FENG XING !!!"

Suddenly Feng Xing's figure became transparent.

"I'm not the only one who can stop you!"

Feng xing looked in a direction before finally disappearing in front of Odin.

Not far from their fight, the man sitting on the throne frowned,

"Idiot! You lost your calm Odin! Feng xing is such a spark that is about to disappear at any moment, there was no need to try to kill him with your own hands. You should have let our subordinates s 'take care of him.

Come back here.

Unlike Pandora, he is too easily blinded by his strength and martial skill. Even after Feng Xing died I didn't think this hero was going to cause me any problems.
    It doesn't matter, it will only delay my plan for a few years.

In the meantime, I don't know if I should create another Pandora or let Valkyria and the others continue the mission I gave them.

And for her. I didn't think Pandora was really going to die, her doll in her image crushed to the ground of her, I thought she had created at least one clone of herself in her later years.

Strange about Feng Xing's words and Pandora's death.

On the planet Fali. You could observe the sky shining brightly.
    While Yang ling was resting and looking at the sky with Zhi mei lan.

A beauty with white hair and golden eyes threatening Xie wu hui with a sword.
    A blade was about to slit his throat.

Someone Yang ling could recognize instantly.