Novel A Side character create his story in Martial World (Chapter 1 - Chapter 118)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Spnagi, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 12 The unnamed forest

The sun set to make way for dusk. Some Magical beasts began to wake up.
    A young man with a white taoist robe was walking on a road, a few miles from town, fewer and fewer people were still out of town.
    This person was Yang ling. His anger had made him far from the city.

Yang ling continued to walk step by step, angrily depressed, when he noticed in the distance a large forest in the distance. An idea came to his mind.

"In novels, all cultivators find natural resources to boost their cultivation, there are also plants that heal wounds, I should take a walk."

His negative emotions began to subside. A moment later
    As he approached the forest, he looked around.

"Three quarters of the city is surrounded by the unnamed forest, the fastest route to other cities is through this forest, so much so that the mountain to the west of the city is the usual path taken by the merchants."

"The mountain being safer, but controlled by the city imposing a tax, I will sleep just at the entrance of the forest, I will continue the road tomorrow."

While Yang Ling closed his eyelids, entering the land of dreams.

Two menacing shadows came later, a few meters away, one of them took out his bow and started shooting from a distance.

"Woosh" A dangerous arrow flew towards Yang ling, when the latter in his sleep, his turned to the side.

The arrow brushed his shoulder, a few drops of fresh blood sank to the ground.

"Ahh ! "

The pain caused him to wake up from sleep, he opened his eyes, held his shoulder while standing up.

He looked around and saw two silhouettes, thanks to the memory of his predecessor.

Yang ling instantly recognized the two servants. They serves Yang Hu, hope of yang clan, grandson of patriach.

He put himself in a guard position. Just brushing against death, cold sweat trickled down her back.

"Why do you want to kill me ? "

"We do not talk to dead man."

The young man thinks at full speed, he was not the protagonist and did not offend someone to what he knows.

Without counting the fact that he had no treasures in his possession.

"Brother, I missed my shot, I did not think that this failure would succeed in his sleep to dodge my shot, if I had, I would have put poison."

"Do not worry, his meridians are crippled and without cultivation, it will be very easy to get rid of him, and even if his other meridians wake up, his cultivation will only be in the 1 Qi layer.
    With our cultivations of 3 and 4 Qi layers, we will get rid of it easily.

The servant came out like his brother, a weapon, flying daggers. And prepared to draw.

Yang ling seeing that this situation was critical, ran away without turning in the unnamed forest. He was weak and afraid to die.

It's his first day here and someone already trying to kill him. Behind him, the two servants left immediately in pursuit.

"The Yang clan does not need useless people like you !" Killing intent appeared in the eyes of the servants.

"Die !"

Flying daggers flew in his direction. Yang ling felt the danger.

"I can't die now !" Think Yang ling in his head

Somewhere in the forest, a group of cultivators was resting.

A beautiful girl with pointed, red-haired ears stared at the moon rising in the sky.
    When another girl called him.

"We thank you for giving us the location of the lingzhi mushrooms. replied the girl in the purple dress arrogantly."

The girl with the sharp ear restrained herself from slapping her and calmed down after a while.

"I did it only because brother Xiao gui li asked me ! "

"Your senior brother Xiao will be proud of you." The purple-haired girl with purple dress answered sarcastically

"I do not need you to tell me ! "

When this girl with pointed ears was alone in her corner, she remembered the smile of her senior brother and began to blush. The other girl made fun of her secretly.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  2. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Comment of the author : After this chapter, I would not have too much time to write chapters, I'm in a professional internship, I also noticed a mistake in chapter 12, it had been badly translated the word cultivators with growers. I would write when I could.

Chapter 13 Categories of demonic beasts

"Brother Xiao, why do you want to give them mushrooms?" I was very lucky to find them, we could have kept them for both of us !" Thought the girl in a corner.

The beautiful girl with red hair and pointed ears was part of the elven clan. Her name was Xia liwei.

Before she was born, her mother met her father by a lake, her mother was an elf and her father, a human, fell in love at first sight.
    They began to hang out until they decided to get married. The man decided to make his request to his clan.
    Despite the weak constitution of the mother since childhood.

The elves being proud of nature, disapproved of their unions. Judging him too weak. The couple escaped both at the first opportunity, in the neighboring continent led by humans. The couple lived happily, hidden from the world.
    "It's time to return to the sect everyone !"

"Okay !"
    They started walking in the forest, taking detours to avoid groups of demonic forest monsters, but even with their precaution, they paused after each difficult fight against a demonic monster encountered on the road and reaped their cores.

The demonic beasts were classified according to a category, the weakest is in the category of Houtian stage, the demonic beasts still having a primitive form comparable to the animals.
    As and when their blood. become more and more pure. Training to cultivate their cores.

At the next stage, their muscles became stronger and stronger. Their forms as they slowly became human form, as soon as a demonic beasts had taken a humanoid form and also having the ability to speak, they were close to the Xiantian stage.

Those at Xiatian internship had not only a human form, but they also possessed the advantages and disadvantages of their ancestors.

At the xiatian stage the demonic monsters acquire spiritual wisdom,
    demonic beasts become able to communicate their thoughts with their interlocutors.

They also had the opportunity to awaken the memories of their ancestors, which allowed to obtain attacks specific to their races. Their fighting weapons were also different from humans, they were made from a part of their bodies.

The demonic monsters possessing a superior category in Xiatian were found among the other races, they are few, extremes difficult to find and to overcome.

Their tactics and their intelligence were more or less comparable to the strategies according to their races.
    They showed themselves rather in time of war by commanding thousands of ferocious demonic beasts.
    The disciples of the section had gone half way, after getting rid of monkeys who stole their food. they talked on the road.

"I heard in the section that Li Ming, the clown of the city of Xie had restore his talent."

"Oh, you're talking about the neighboring city, I've heard about it, hey what's impressive, that Li Ming?"

"I think you heard, senior brother Xie wuhui tried to kidnap a girl to be his concubine, well, it's Li ming's sister!"

"WWHHAATT?"

The whole group exclaimed, Xia liwei listen for a moment.
    Xie wuhui was one of Xiao gui li's friends.

"No, senior brother Xie wuhui would never do that!"

"But i heard, senior brother Xie qian xu had volunteered to capture her for his cousin and he had his arm broken back to the sect. So i think it true."

"Besides, it makes me think that a member of the yang family has been expelled recently, I do not know what his name is, he was also a henchman of Xie wuhui. And lost to Li ming before ! "

"I think that if you spent all the time practicing instead of listening rumors, you would have already reached the Origin realm." Mocked his friend.

"You know I do not have a talen ..."

ROAR

An explosion of energy spread through the forest, accompanied by a terrifying scream, a giant ape jumped from tree to tree having smelled their smells.

The demonic beast approached at full speed towards them, accompanied by his brothers.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  3. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 14 Giant Ape

Eight giant Apes, appeared before them the group of young cultivators, they measured all 2 meters of height, with the exception of the Chief of Apes.
    Their fur-covered arms were able to destroy a trunk in one punch.

They are also very agile, jumping from trees to trees. Their cultivations were 3rd rank and their 4 rank, comparable to 5 to 6 Qi Layers , so much so that their leader was one level above, the demonic beast could fight against a cultivator having reached the 7th or 8 Qi layers.

Xia liwei and the others unsheathed their weapons, when the leader charged back to them and raised his arms to hit the group of cultivators.

They tried to dodge when two of their companions were buried on the ground.
    Exploded under the impact, cracks appeared, give off a smoke of dust, both people died on the spot.

Cultivators in the sect did not understand what had happened. Those who knew the people who had just died came from beings who were bothered by their dead

"The giant Ape is too strong! With our cultivations similar to them, we will be exterminated, separate and return to the sect, ask for help." Proposed the purple-haired girl.

"No, we have to stay together, we can defeat their leader!" One of them answered, terrifying by the power of Ape.

"You want to joke, the strongest of us at 6 Peak Qi layer cultivation, how could we defeat an army of eight Ape with similar cultivation."

"She's right, separate ..."

Behind him, two Apes arrived and slammed violently on his back with their feet and began to giggle, they stood up screaming and hitting their chests, as if to signal their cries of wars.

"Bang!"

The cultivator screamed in pain before banging against a big rock and died too.

"BROTHER !"

They were only 9 now, his girlfriend in the group began to cry.

"Keep your tears for later, let's hurry up."

The Apes pursued them closely, the group splitting up in different directions in the forest.

"ROAAR."

The Apes Chief screamed in the forest to call his other brothers. And began to chase Xia liwei and the purple-haired girl.

Elsewhere in the western part of the forest. Yang ling dodged flying daggers jumping to the left. He jumped into a bush, the young man began to know that without cultivation, he was as weak as a mortal. To be exact, he was a mortal right now.

Yang Ling rolled down a hill, crossed a river and started running in another direction further, lower class demonic beasts trying to bite him from time to time, he ignored the pain, despite the wounds.

He had felt fear many times in this world, there was no guarantee that he would go back to the world of the dead, the world of cultivators was different, a soul could be disintegrated and destroyed forever.

Fear gave him the energy to run as fast as possible to the depths of the forest. The two servants caught him little by little in spite of that. Their clothes were covered with dust and dirt.

"Brother, the waste goes deep into the forest! We will lose him!"

"When I didn't think this waste will make me use my martial spirit !"

The servant with cultivation at 4 Qi layer, displayed his martial spirit,
    which took the form of a map, the red dots on these represented the position of demonic beasts, blue, that of humans and those in gray, represented mortals.

"It's not far, the waste is heading towards a group of two peoples who face a monster a few kilometers from here."

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  4. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Comment from the author:
    At the moment, I'm in training, so it's hard for me, to have ideas and to write my novel, at the same time as my internship.

It's when i relax that ideas come to me, so sorry, there will be less chapter this month.

Chapter 15 Mei hua's Betrayal

Elsewhere in the forest, Xia liwei and the purple-haired girl were fighting an Ape, while they were fleeing.

The Ape leader threw two trunks of trees, temporarily blocking their roads, leaving enough time to the demonic beast to catch them. Two hours had passed since their fight.

"This monster is really very persistent, we can run away, it does not stop sticking!"

"..." The purple-haired girl was getting impatient, the sleeve of her silk dress was torn during the fight against the beast.

She was looking for a way to escape from here, the girl did not want to kill herself here. She remained calm despite the situation.

On her side Xia liwei, the young elf had her bloody sword in her hand, watching the Ape, her skirt completely torn, revealing her beautiful legs.

At nightfall, the elven eyes of the half-elf were an asset, she saw bright as daylight. This is one of the reasons she had held until now. She was also looking for an opportunity to run away.

The leader of the Apes struck with both his hands his chest before shouting.
    The beast rolled out his 4th rank aura, before picking up pieces of stones and throwing them on them.

"Flame wall !"

"Flower swirl !"

Both cultivators used their martial skills to protect themselves. The beast then observed the situation, he took a momentum before throwing a larger stone.
    This one propelled the smaller ones who surround themselves with flame, striking the two young girls.

Wounded everywhere, blood flowed from their bodies. The purple-haired girl made a decision in her heart, her eyes became icy looking at Xia liwei's silouette a few feet away.

"Xia liwei! I decided to sacrifice you !" Thought the purple-haired girl. She began to gather spiritual energy.

The chief of the Ape advanced to Xia liwei, first to Xia liwei to finish it, he punched his abdomen.

At the end of her strength, she could not dodge completely. And was sent in the air before falling. The half shouted, reaching out to her comrade.

"MEI HUA! HELP ME!"

Mei hua a few meters away she felt an opportunity, her heart hardened, with interspatial ring on her finger, she pulled out a pill healing her wounds and took this opportunity to use another martial skill.

"Fast as wind"

The young woman jumped on the branch of a tree and left in a direction opposite to the half-elf, her speed will accelerate considerably.

"MEI HUA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU TRAITOR!"

She left without turning in the forest to the northeast.
    Before disappearing from her sight, a voice talisman fell to the ground, the young half-elf heard her answer.

"Do not blame me, I can not die here! As I said, I will warn the sect, if you are still alive, it will come to come to save you.

When the leader of Ape saw one of his prey escape, he became red with anger, just like the demonics cores allowing cultivators to advance in their cultivation, their bodies allowing the demonic beast to evolve too.

The saliva of the beast flowed from the corner of his mouth when he saw the body of the girl.

The Ape decided to finish with the half elf, approached her, he raised his two big arms, before giving him a fatal blow.

Xia li wei saw his life scroll before his eyes. Despair and fear invaded her, her heart was beating at full speed, her eyes widened, under such pressure and without energy, she fell unconscious.

Before fainting, she remembered that this situation of life or death had already occurred in the past, despair came over her, in the half elf memories, her brother Xiao, who had saved her in the past, when all his friends had abandoned her.

Tears were flowing from her cheeks before she murmured a name.

"Brother..Xiaa..ggui..lli"

The moon shone high in the sky. in a forest, the fists of a beast were going to crush a young girl's body.

When suddenly a completely different violent aura out of the body of the half-elf.

A terrifying flame surrounded her, a mysterious voice filled with arrogance began to speak.

"When was the last time I woke up? "

Bonus with the chapter 15

Yang ling: Author, I get a worse treatment than the protagonist, it's not normal.

Author: heuuu .... no

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  5. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's comment : Next chapter, release : i don't know, because i only have a little time for myself

I wanted to write something extraordinary for this chapter but I did not succeed.
    I will may be create a Map for my novel.

Chapter 16 Meeting half-elf

The terrible flames rising from her body burned the beast.
    The chief of Ape lay on the floor, turning in all sides to extinguish the flames that spread over his body.

The half-elf stood up and faced the animal with a superior air.

Her hair at the length of her chin stretched to her shoulder.

So much so that her golden eyes shone like gold.

"A Giant Ape 4th rank?"

She looked at the beast, her eyes show battle intent, concentrating her energy,
    her cultivation began to rise.

"7 Qi layer!"

"8 Qi layer!"

"9 Qi layer!"

"I'm going to stop there, Xia liwei can not handle higher energy."

The leader of the Apes ended up extinguishing the devastating flames, he set up again enraged, his fur turned red, taking the same color as the blood.

When the beast saw his prey again, he felt an aura, hot and violent, that intimidated him instinctively.

The Chief of Apes drove out the idea of his head before showing his fangs, since his transformation, his strength and his speed with much increased. He went straight to devour her.

The half-elf smiled from the corner of her mouth and brandished with both hands, pulling back one of her feet and positioning herself.

"With a single strike"

"Scarlet burning fire"

The half-elf advanced to the beast brandishing her fiery sword and charged against the beast. The distance between them reduced considerably by about a few meters.
    The cannons of the beast were sinking into their flesh when the half elf, suddenly accelerate at a blazing speed and slice the leader of the Ape in two vertically.

The animal died with eyes open without understanding what had happened,
    the remains of his body continued to burn before being reduced to ashes. Her fight over, she looked at the sky with a melancholy air, the half-elf murmured to herself.

"I wonder what can happen in the country of the elves?"

She regained her senses and thought about what she was going to do now.

"Xia liwei is weak, I have to find a way to protect her, my soul has not yet recovered from her wounds, our souls being bound for the moment, I would die with her if she finds herself still in danger like now, the lunar rays allowed me to intervene just this time but it will not always be the case ... "

The half-elf swam in her thoughts when she heard a noise in the bushes next door.

Out of a bush, on the ground, his two hands resting on the ground and his feet back, a wounded young man with a white dress torn of taoist appeared, tiredness and fear could be seen on his face.

This person was Yang Ling, he managed to escape the two servants. Exhausted, he was catching his breath when he heard a female voice.

"Who are you, kid?"

The young man raised his head and received the biggest shock of his life.
    The figure in front of him seemed to be an elf according to the memories of his world, her partially broken red armor emphasized the fact that she was thin, with long white hair, her beautiful golden eyes shone in the night.

Her skin seemed to have the same color as the milk. Her torn skirt revealed her sexy legs. Her left hand resting on her hip and her sword in the other, she questioned him questioningly.

His heart started beating fast and his emotions became unstable, he lost himself in her eyes.

"You!"

The half-elf seemed to say something, when in the forest, in the distance, voices shouted.

"Yang ling, do not hide yourself like a coward, we know where you are, you're going to die!
    The young man remembered that he was hunted down, he prostrated himself before her,

"Beautiful fairy from another world, I beg to help me!"

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  6. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's comment :
    how do I do when I'm busy, I can't do anything

Chapter 17 Remember my name kid, I am Xia kuan yin !

"You !"

The eyes of the half-elf were peculiar, each time she took control of Xia liwei's body, she unconsciously activated a technique of seeing the emotions of people around her.

She had taken this habit after incident in her childhood. This technique had saved her many times in the past. The half-elf continued to fix the young man wanting to detect his true intentions.
    Looking at him in his eyes, the half-elf saw a red smoke invade his brain.

Surprised, she took a step back, the red color indicated passion. This emotion was dedicated to her.
    The teenager in front of her, was succumbing to her charm. She remembered somewhere that it was called attraction to someone.
    Although all the attention of the young man flatter her ego, she saw him as a kid.

For many years, half-elves have been despised by elves and humans.

Their bloods are less pure than elves and less fertile than humans. Reason for which, the half-elves were mistreated.

The two people stared at each other for a few seconds, which seemed like an eternity in the forest.
    This situation before uncomfortable.

The half-elf seemed to mean something, when in the forest, in the distance, voices shouted.

"Yang ling, do not hide yourself like a coward, we know where you are, you're going to die!

The young man remembered that he was hunted down, he prostrated himself before her,

"Beautiful fairy from another world, I beg to help me !"

Surprised for a moment by his statement, she tried to sound his heart, the young man was frightened by death, the world of cultivators has always been cruel.

After a moment of reflection. The half-elf used a second skill associated with her eyes, the left pupil became dark blue, the number two appeared before disappearing.

This skill allowed to see through the body of living beings, she analyzed that of the young man, noting that the meridians of the young man was not all awake, half of them, were affected by electrical energy, so say that the others were not yet awake.

Her pupil resumed her golden appearance, this technique exhausted her mentally with her current cultivation, she could use it for a limited time.
    The eye to see the emotions, uses a small part of its energy, as the other technique devours its energy at full speed.

From afar two auras were moving towards them at constant speed.

"A cultivators with 3 Early Qi layers and another with 4 Peak Qi layers."

The half-elf did not want to be a saint trying to save the world,
    wishing to save her neighbor at the slightest opportunity, she leave this kind of ideal to others.
    She's concerned only with obstacles blocking her path.
    People had been laughing at her in the past for what she was, why should she save people who despised her ?

Some people were cleverer, trying to hide their emotions in front of her for profit.

But they were useless to the technique of her eyes. She and Xia liwei shared a similar past but reacted in a completely different way. About her.

Xia liwei did not suspect one, for a moment that she was the real person who had saved her in the past. Deep in her behind the inexpressive face of the cultivator,

she hid like a heart that seemed to react today strangely after seeing the emotions of the young man.

Feeling the two auras approached and analyzing the situation of the kid next to her,
    a plan was formed in the head. She began to smile.

While she was swimming in her thoughts the two cultivators were coming dangerously close to this place.

"Whoosh!"

"Swoosh!"

Flying daggers and arrows flew through the bushes, yang ling dodged as best he could. He tried to guess the trajectories of objects and jumped to the side to avoid blows.

While he thought he had a moment of respite.
    Two daggers barely sliced his arm. Fresh blood spurted from this new wound.
    For his part, the half-elf remained on the spot, as soon as the arms approached him closely, his aura to deviate from their trajectories and dropped the weapons on the ground.

Two cultivators in their thirties made their appearances. They were the two servants of the Yang family who chased him so far.

"Yang ling, prepare to die!"

Yang ling trembled with fear, sitting on the ground, he began to move back. A voice behind him whispered.

"Did you want me to help you kid, right?"

Yang ling felt strangely calm after hearing him, he listened attentively.

"In life, it is sometimes necessary to fend for yourself in a situation like this! You are too disadvantaged this time, I'll do a favor and take care of one, but do not forget.

Even if you beg me, I will not lift a finger against the person remaining, it may seem unfair but life has always been like that. "

"Remember my name kid, I am Xia kuan yin ! "

Bonus

Author: Cut is in the box !
    It was not so good as first meeting, I saw better elsewhere !

Yang ling: What?
    Xia kuan yin: What?

Author: But you could have kissed you as even by accident in this chapter !

Yang ling: Get lost !
    Xia kuan yin : Get lost !

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  7. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's comment :

Yes, it's been a long time since I've written a chapter and I do not think I can write any, except perhaps when I have free time. As you know, I am in training and then I have to look for work and so I will not have much time and motivation during my free time too. So sorry and thank you for reading this novel if you have enjoyed!

This message does not indicate the end of this novel.

Chapter 18 In the face of absolute strength

The aura of Xia kuan yin exploded, the next moment.
    The pressure emitted instantly terrified the two servants who did not expect them to be attacked.

"A 9 Qi layer! You..you..you..we are part of the Yang family, we only follow orders, put the man behind you and everything will go well ..!

The half-elf ignored his warning, she raised her arm and prepared to use a sword intent.
    An immaterial sword appeared to appear in blue for a few seconds before evaporating into the air.
    The half-elf sighed.

"I am much weaker than I thought, it seems that I still can not use the sword intent until I reach the origin realm."

The cultivator felt weaker than ever, it made her uncomfortable.
    If it were in Xia liwei place, it would already have the origin realm.

The servant with cultivation with 4 Qi Layer takes the opportunity to reduce the distance between them, before trying to take it by surprise.

A meter apart the two cultivators, with a precise and rapid gesture, the servant tried to sink his daggers poisoned into the flesh of the half-elf.

At the same time, Xia kuan yin immediately felt the danger and with a calm and confident air, flames surrounded her body. The Qi in her body circulated at the full speed.

Upon coming into contact with the heat of the flames, the servant dropped his daggers, which fell to the ground, the flames burning his hands. Causing immense pain.

"AARRGGHH"

"BROTHER !!!"

Enraged, the other servant fired a shower of arrow in his direction, wrapped in his energy.

But this action was useless in front of her, in the face of absolute strength, his surprise attack is useless.

Xia kuan yin unfolded her aura again and disintegrated his arrows, before launching a sword Qi who pierced the servant's arm.

He cried in his turn of pain and fell back. He rolled on the ground.

She decided to finish with one of them, her hand was surrounded by a flame, before she went to the strongest of them. The servant felt Kill intent and made the decision to flee.

Xia kuan yin smiles before giving him his martial skill. Due to their difference in cultivation, one could compare the servant to a 6-year-old who would try to sow an adult.

"Burning palm ! "

A giant flaming palm charged toward him, before even turning, his body and soul is reduced to ashes.
    The other serving with his broken arm, was both enraged and also feared.

He began to shake, in his vision field, Yang ling entered his field of vision,
    Controlled by rage and fear, the servant decided to take revenge on him. He walked in his direction.

Xia kuan yin saw big tree, not far from here. Surrounded by his peers
    She jumped on one of the branches, before sitting down. She closed her eyes before retracting her aura.

"8 Qi layer!"

"7 Qi layer!"

"6 Qi layer!"

Xia kuan yin cultivation returned to 6 Qi layer. The half-elf face began to pale. The previous fights had exhausted her body. She finally begin to restore her spiritual energy.

"After fighting for only a short time, I'm already tired, it seems that
    Xia liwei is really lazy !"

She looked from the top of her tree, the servant approaching Yang ling threateningly.

Xia kuan yin addressed Yang ling.

" It's your turn, Kid ! "

Edit : 4/02/2020 (I'll fix the other flaws in this chapter later)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  8. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's comment:

It's been a long time again since I wrote a chapter, sorry
    but it's normal, after January, I have to work like everyone and since there is little free time, I have no motivation.

Chapter 19 :
    Dual spirit vein

Next to another tree from where she was.

Yang heard what the half-elf told him.
    While she recovered her strength and spiritual energy on one of the branches of a tree.

He was going to have to fight against one of his clan's servants.
    Alone, without the help of anyone.

Although Xia Kuan Yin gave him advice, she was not going to do anything more to help his.
    She was also injured and had to recover from her injuries.

But despite appearances, Yang ling knew deep down that the half-elf was far nicer than she was.
    A person without heart would have simply ignored his situation.

Not only had she killed one of her pursuers and made the arm of her enemy crippled, but she seemed to guide him in his personal development.

The only problem that Yang ling is currently experiencing is that his body was comparable to that of a mortal and had no weapons in his hands.

Under such conditions, how would he defeat his enemy?

Although the atmosphere seemed to be stifling Yang ling, the birds' cry in the forest reminded him of his world, giving a sense of familiarity, which allowed him to think quickly.

While he made a plan, his adversary took the initiative by throwing down his bow and taking a knife.
    His pale face and red eyes showed the state and hatred he felt towards him at the moment.

Yang ling was the cause of the death of his friend! He was still not strong enough to take revenge against the half-elf, but he certainly was against him.

If only they'd gotten rid of him, he could not have asked the half-elf for help. Who has just disintegrated his brother into ashes.

"I will get rid of Yang ling and I will avenge my brother, as soon as I return to the clan, I will return to seclusion. And after reaching the 6 Qi layer, I will bring back other brothers in arms and we will go sacrifice the soul of this bitch to appease your soul " Thought the servant

"AAAARRggghhh !" Cried the servant, hatred invaded his heart, he rushed like a beast towards him, armed with a knife in his hand.

His aura filled with Qi wrapped his weapon making it sharper than ever. A deadly weapon like this could pierce the flesh of a human on earth in a few moments. He wanted revenge.

Terrorized by the appearance of his opponent despite the encouragement of the half-elf.

In his current state the young teenager was going to die, knowing that he could not defend himself against that, he dodged on the right side by reflex.

But even with all his efforts, the full power of his enemy had even sliced off his clothes and his skin.

Fresh blood flowed from Yang Ling's right arm and, looking closer, a sore had just appeared on Yang ling's cheek.

If his body was still for a moment rather. His head would fly now in the air where he would have just burst like a balloon.

Coming from near death right now, Yang Ling's heart began to beat at full speed, cold sweat ran down his back, so much so that he blinked his eyes several times.

His gaze remained frozen. After a few seconds, his brain understood that he almost killed himself forever.
    This strong sensation provoked a reaction in him. In his body, his soul reacted in an unusual way.

A small amount of Qi begin to occur and spread in his body.
    The flow of Qi circulated again in its meridians. Some parts of them began to boil.

From the top of her tree, Xia kuan yin had watched everything and smiled from the corner of her mouth.

"It's only when a person is close to death that he can unleash the greatest of his potential.If you were to die at this moment, it was that such was your destiny, but since you have passed this test is that you have not let go of all your potential. !"

Kid ! I did not think you had dual spirit vein, your water spirit is crippled for the moment, but you can use your other vein! "
    Falling to the ground, he was looking for something solid and heavy to fight.

"A weapon, I need a weapon, I can't die like that!" Yang ling thought, he started to take a step back and moved around the area as best he could.

On the ground, he saw thin branches, nuts and green leaves

His ever-raging adversary threw his knife violently with all his strength in his direction but imprecisely. His aura unleashed oppressed the atmosphere around him, due to the difference of their powers.

Yang Ling was thinking fast as he stepped back on a rock, his eyes lit up as he found what he had been looking for since the start of this fight to the death.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  9. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's comment :

It's going to be a long chapter, I warn you

Chapter 20 " Burning fist !"

On the ground, Yang ling had just found a dagger belonging to one of his attackers,
    although the scope of this weapon was weaker than a sword, his fighting spirit began to ignite.

His courage rose in him. The Qi begin to circulate everywhere in his body,
    feeding the meridians in sleep. His enemy a few meters from him.

Yang ling put his hand on the ground, holding the dagger of the other.
    He stood up, his soul filled with pride at the moment to launch a surprise attack.

The servant still in the grip of anger, caught off guard, he saw a blade penetrate his body,
    without being able to do anything, the dagger sank into his skin before stopping as if it had stuck to the inside.

" The dagger should penetrate his flesh and make him spit blood !"

" It's not normal ! "

" I'll try harder, his body is sturdy as I thought."

While Yang Ling was thinking about his strategy, staying still.

His assailant became even more enraged by his action, Yang ling had just stolen his brother's dagger
    and prepared to kill him with his weapon.

With a quick and brutal movement of his arm, he sliced his young teen's shoulder.
    Immediately, blood gushed from the wound on his shoulder.

Yang ling screamed in pain before removing the dagger from the body of his enemy, before charging again.

The teenager launched several attacks that hit his enemy, multiple wounds appeared on the body of the servant of his clan. Who seemed totally ignored the pain.

Yang ling was shocked by what he saw, he gritted his teeth unconciously, stressed by the situation, he was in.

His attacks did not seem to do anything to him.

In height, Xia kuan yin had observed everything. Her eyes shone in the night and could not help but whisper.

"The body of a cultivator has always been stronger than that of a mortal, in your current situation, no matter what your opponent blows, your attacks are like mosquito bites."

"Although it bothers him, it only takes a brief moment for him to kill you at the same time.
    That's why he managed to slice your shoulder despite his random blows. "

"This dagger that you hold or rest your pride, is only a useless piece of metal in your current state."

The servant always lashed out on Yang ling without much success, the young teenager seemed dodged better and better and deprived of one of his arms, luckily he had managed to slice his shoulder, how would revenge him.

At that moment, he had a moment of lucidity, he dropped his knife, before meeting the Qi of his body at the level of his head and launched a head against Yang ling.

Yang ling was surprised in his turn by this tactics, like a rabid bull, the servant's head banged on the teenager's belly, who spat blood again, before being propelled against a tree trunk.
    At the same time the dagger fell to the ground.

The collision against the tree, causing the leaves and nuts to fall on his head.

Yang ling tried to get up before surrendering that some of his ribs were broken. His sight was beginning to fade slightly.

He was getting depressed, despite all that the half-elf had done, he still could not get rid of a single enemy, negative thoughts invading him.

"......"
    "...."
    "..."

He could not help turning toward the half-elf and wanted to apologize, lowering his head.

"...I.."
    "..."
    "...sorry"

"YYAANG LLIINNG Die ! "

Seeing Yang ling in a poor state in front of him, he once again gathered his strength at the head and his fist, trying to kill him.

Yang ling closed his eyes, the teenager prepared to sink into an eternal sleep, letting his opponent kill him.

When suddenly, his sight was restored, some of his meridians had just woken up, warm for within his body.

" What is happening ? "

Outside his body, an energy seemed to enter his body. He could not describe this feeling, thinking for a few seconds, the teenager finally understood. "

" Spiritual energy ! This is Spiritual energy ! This is martial world, how could i have forgotten ? "

"I finally understand, what I need, it was not a weapon, only my fist is enough for me at the moment."

Naturally absorbing the energy in his body, his fire spirit began to wake up. The cultivation of his body reaches the first layer before continuing to climb.

"1 middle Qi layer !"

"1 Late QI Layer !"

"1 Peak Qi layer !"

Awareness of imminent danger, Yang ling also gathered his energy in his fist that collided with the blow of his opponent.

"AARRGGHH !"

" What ? "

"HA What an idiot, do not forget that I am a 3 early Qi layer, how your bones could be compared to mine."

Yang ling felt his arm fractured too, his enemy's head was hard as stone.

his mind was completely immersed in action, forgetting his fear. Yang ling whisper.

"With my arm remaining, I have to kill him! It's him or me !"

"I need a fatal blow capable of disintegrating !"

"AARRGHH"

The teenager was punched in the face, he spit blood, his eye swelled considerably. Flashback of Xia kuan yin's fight appeared in his head.

"Fast and burning, like her !"

"ooughgh."

The servant throwing bursts of punches.

" When are you going to die ? YANG LING ! "

Heat appeared in Yang ling's arm, his arm became entirely red,

At this precise moment, the young cultivator brings together determination and perseverance, despite the pain and fatigue, to use his last strength. He aimed at his throat.

" BURNING FIST !"

10. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's comment :

Sorry everyone, I warned you that I was lazy (very lazy). Personally when I compare this novel and others that I have already read. Sometimes I say, " My novel is boring ! "

Chapter 21 Survive the fight

This deadly yet insignificant clash in the world was a terribly difficult struggle for Yang ling.
    He was not the protagonist of this story, but Yang ling did not want to die like now. It did not matter how insignificant his existence was.

We could hear his breathing, his head began to spin.

"" HA .... ha .... ha..ha "
    "ha ... ha..haaa"

After his attack, Yang ling fell to the ground, his head bumping against the ground and fell unconscious.
    With his current strength, the young cultivator exhausted and wounded with a torn taoist outfit had just used last forces to carry a deadly blow.

In spite of that, his enemy was still alive, holding on his two legs, spitting blood. The eyes wide open. He crumbled in his turn, before trying to get pills out of his pocket. A shadow quickly approached him before crushing his hand.

The servant tried to beg the shadow in vain. His throat in a disastrous state. He died after a few minutes.
    Xia kuan yin smiles briefly.

The half-elf searched for the corpse and took a bag, she threw to Yang ling.

" Burning fist? Tss..small copier! You are able to take charge of your destiny after all."
    There were three main reasons why Yang Ling had managed to kill his attacker.

The first being that he could only use one of his arms. The second being the power gap had narrowed considerably during the fight.

No matter how strong an enemy, there is always a weak point to exploited.

Throat being one of the favorite vulnerable points during a fight, it connected the head and the rest of the body.

While she was in her thoughts, her vision began to be troubled. Her face begins to pale.

" Impossible ... I'm already at my limit ... if I was at my peak, it would be enough to blink my eyes to kill them. What a weak body ! " She sighed

" Xia liwei's conscience is already taking over, it's her body after all, why am I so surprised? "

Xia kuan yin started to close her eyes. Her conscience began to fall asleep. The color of her pupils resumed their initial appearances. And her hair regained their original size.

" I hope we'll see each other again ! "

She faints on the floor. Another soul regained control of her body,

Seconds later, the half-elf opened her eyes, looked around, a little sleepy. suspecting nothing.

" Where i am ? "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And yes it's short, but do not worry, as long as the second idea I have not written. I will continue this novel, but it depends on my determination.

See you next time !

11. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 22 Meeting Xia liwei Whisper

"I remember, Mei hua this Bitch, she will regret what she did to me, how did she dare! "

" cough ... cough ... what's that smell? What's happened here? "

She noticed her outfit in bad shape and rummaged in her bag to change quickly behind a tree.
    Xia li wei analyzed her situation before feeling an unpleasant odor.

The smell of burnt flesh sailing in the air, people on the ground entered his field of vision. Rubbing her eyes, the half-elf looked more clearly.

" AHH! "

She said, momentarily surprised what she was seeing, earth turned upside down, weapons scattered, trees burning, the corpse of a beast and inanimate bodies, a young man with a torn outfit was .
    The sharp shout suddenly woke Yang ling.

"My head, I fell asleep, what a day ...? Ha ... I had a strange dream, I thought I had been reincarnated in an evil secondary character after being rejected. HAHHAHAHAAA
    I had to bang myself against a wall ! "

" Hey.."

"Coughh ... couggh ... what's that ..... smoke?"

The flames caused by Xia kuan yin attacks were still burning around in the area. As well as on the body of Ape. What makes him remember this was produced.
    He ignored Xia li wei without realizing it for a few minutes.

" Hey! "

"Fck everything was true then ...! If I'm not the hero of this world, why is my life so hard? I almost died !

His hand shook for a moment, Yang ling tried to calm down, it was them or him. If he had hesitated during the fight, he would have died at the present time.

"Are you listening to me or not?"

Yang ling saw the corpse of the beast and threw some dirt over it to appease some of his feeling.

He noticed a bag on the floor, having no idea why it was next to him. He took it and opened it, the bag seemed to contain pills knives and some silver coins.

Suddenly He remembered something very important that had comforted him in this world and turned his head to look for someone.

In the meantime, someone came up behind him with an annoyed look and gritted her teeth.

" Where did Miss Fairy go? "

The meeting with Xia kuan yin was probably the best thing he had happened since he was there.

" Do not regret it ! "

" Even though I had to die many times, it does not change the fact that she helped me and ... she's cute !"

His head in the clouds, crossing his arms, the young cultivator had decided what he was going to do.
    "That's it, I decided to become his disciple, what a brilliant idea ..."

" PAAH ! "

A terrible kick hit his back. Yang ling screamed in pain, despite the pause he had taken, yang ling was still hurt. When he turned around to see who had done that. He saw a red-haired half-elf with the same dress as Xia kuan yin.

"Who are you and why do you hit me like that?

The young cultivator looked surprised, questioned Xia li wei, her appearance looked strangely like Xia kuan yin.

"Be a Man Okay?" I would not have hit you if you'd rather answer me! When I see you, I understand why men like Brother Xiao gui li are so rare. "

"I was a little lost in my thoughts."

The young cultivator looked like a beaten dog, he looked miserable. Which made Xia li wei guilty. She took a softer tone."

"Well, maybe I'm going a bit hard, sorry, I'm Xiao li wei, can you tell me what happened here?"

Yang Ling told him what happened. During this break, they took pills to heal themselves.

"I see an expert who looks like me, took care of these three and lets you fight against one of them at the end."
    As Xia li wei explained, the bag next to Yang Ling was a reward for defeating his opponent.

"What are you going to do now?" In my case, I will return to my sect "

Yang ling thinks for a moment before deciding.

"I'm going to follow you, I'll have a better chance of finding Miss Fairy !"

"I do not want to keep saying hey, what's your name ? "

"I am Yang ling ! "

They both took a direction in the unnamed forest.

So much so that a person looked down on a cloud and smiled mysteriously. She seemed to whisper something to someone.

"At that time, Xia li wei did not know that she was the last element that ravaged an entire region [...]

That's what you meant? "

".."

A few mysterious pages fell from the sky that settled on her hands. Instructions seemed to be written on it.

"Do you want me to do all that ? Fine, but do not forget to grant my wish in the end ! "

"..."

"We have an agreement, although it may destroy this world ...! "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Something strange in this chapter? Of course not !

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  12. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 23 " The first seed of chaos "

In the azure sky, the mysterious being was still reading her mission, before putting the letters in her dimensional ring.

" What do you think of my appearance? "

"...."

The mysterious being continued to look somewhere in the sky, before getting tired of it.

"You're really very boring, I will not say anything."

"..."

" I'm Joking. Do not worry, I promise you that what follows will be interesting, so I decided to call this first mission

" The first seed of chaos "

People might think that whoever made a deal with the witch might betray her at the last moment. But she knew he would keep her word, her wish and his were similar.

Just after the discussion ended, the mysterious person jumped out of her cloud, letting the wind caress her blonde hair. Observing the surroundings with her perception, she released the spiritual energy of her body, pointing her delicate finger at her. A pointed hat over her head and a broom appeared below her feet.

If Yang ling were to see her, he'd say right now that she's a witch.
    Standing on her broom, she will be his hands against her chest, while walking towards the ground. Her face expressed a deep excitement of intense joy.

"Soon, soon, my wish will be realized! A little patience! I have already waited a millenium .
    I can wait a little more FINALLY I WILL L ..... I should not say anything we could m' hear, Hihihih! hhiih!

The witch laughed strangely loudly, which could be heard throughout the forest. She looked amused at the panic and headed to the center of the forest to perform her first mission.

Some intelligent animals began to stir and flee with their brothers. While the others left, they hid themselves. This abnormal situation disturbed another person around.

" Little guy, let's get out of here! "

" What's going on senior? Is that our enemy would move? "

" No, you did not wait for that guy!" Nothing good can be said, the monsters of Rank 5 and higher rank have already felt the danger coming. "

"Even the monsters above Rank 5 run away senior, what is this danger?"

According to this aura, it seems to be a cultivator! Origin realm?! A True Profound Realm? But what do we do for the sent assassin? by Xie wuhui.

"Close your eyes, I will blind his eyesight, our priority is to get out of this forest.

An intense light came out of the pendant and blinded the area, Li Ming, eyes closed ran as if his life depended on it.

After rescuing her sister Li xiang from Xie Qian xu's claws, Li Ming confided it to her cousin's family Li xiu, considering herself both as sisters.

Even if Xie wuhui wanted to kidnap his sister and cousin, he would have to do it discreetly and keep his uncle away from Li ming of the girls on pain of punishment and expulsion by the sect.

The sect wants at all costs to maintain its reputation for recruiting, it does not tolerate that his followers commit crimes openly. At the risk of giving a bad image.

If Xie wuhui had succeeded, he could have poisoned the aphrodisiac girls in his room, thrown themselves on them and made them his concubines, ruining their reputation. Xie wuhui would simply convince the elders and give them benefits. Without the girls can not do anything.

Not having enough reputation and relationship, his uncle could not do anything against the decisions of the sect.

But as long as the girls were under his roof, it was impossible to remove them without going through the force. With a cultivation at profound realm, their safety was guaranteed for the moment.

Li Ming was more determined than ever to become a disciple of the sect and get rid of Xie wuhui.
    Just like the people of the city, he also heard rumors circulating, the next review of the sect of the four seasons would take place in a month.

He entered the forest guided by an elder in his pendant, Li ming trained against beasts and breakthough to 3 Qi Layer, he circulated his technique bequeathed by his ancestors "fangs of the nine divine dragons"

when the old warned him that he was followed, he continued to observe the situation while cultivating when he heard like others a sneer and ran.

Meanwhile, outside the forest, a group of seven young cultivators went into the forest without realizing an imminent danger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not know how other writers do to keep writing. it's difficult

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  13. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 24 Ice princess Xue bing

" Mei hua, are you sure that a chief Ape has appeared ? "

"Yes, at that moment, I warned Xia liwei that we had better disperse when the Ape were unleashed, but she insisted that we fight against them.

We could not do anything against a chief Ape , I took advantage of a moment of inattention to run away.
    During her flight, After her betrayal. Mei Hua had planned a plan, she left some false proof near the bodies and rejected the mission's fault on Xia liwei.

Even if the beasts were responsible for the deaths of her companions, no one would believe the story of Xia liwei given her bad reputation in the sect and she, Mei hua will not be punished for her betrayal.

"Xia liwei is really selfish as always, her decision must have caused your loss," one of them replied.

"You were several I think to leave to pick mushrooms What about other people?"

" They are probably dead by now ! "

Mei hua pretended to be sad and began to shed a tear, she was quite convincing, that she could have become an actress in the Yang Ling world.

" Xia liwei, that bitch, I knew we could not trust a half-elf !

" Do not worry, we'll avenge them," answered a girl with cold voice.

" The ice princess is right ! With my spear, I'll finish quickly before you can do anything,"
    said a young arrogant noble.

"..."

Princess Xue Bing was not really a princess, she was the Sect Master's daughter, her cold iced attitude and fighting skills earned her the name of Ice Princess.

Popular in the sect and with a beautiful face and a dream body, many were her suitors.
    Including princes who proposed an alliance with the sect Master.

People say that you just have to look into her eyes for a moment to fall under her spell.

But what interested her most was her cultivation, the rumors said it had something to do with her father.

"You arrogant as always Xie wuhui! In your place I would throw myself into the first hole that comes before."

An elf in the group frowned.

Hearing the young nobleman boast, he really thought that someone like him had a chance to seduce the Ice princess.

If the Xie family was not behind him, with his reputation, he would already expel.

outside, everyone was saying that Xie wuhui had punished for his actions.

In the sect everyone knew he had not been lightly punished. Certainly the Xie family was impressive in the area. But his brother Xia gui Li was much more impressive.

" Repeat a little! " The young nobleman raised his voice.

"Xie wuhui, your cultivation is only a small margin, let's beat a moonlit day and I'll show you the difference between an elf and a human, and before I leave the Sect I heard that you were not able to get rid of Li ming, the clown of the city.

" Yang ling, Xie Qian xu and the others are just incompetent ! " Xie wuhui raged inside for a brief moment, he whispered quietly. " Uncle Qiang, Is that we received news of the Yang family, yet we have warned that they had sent a senior disciple to kill Li Ming.

"No news about the Yang family, Young master, I know you want to kill Li ming and hit this young elf, have a little patience, when you will be a core disciple, you can personally torture him, meanwhile, he is protecting by Xiao gui li.

"Tchh, I think it's time for me to take action, I will not bear another failure."

Xie wuhui wondered how an insect like Li Ming could have progressed so much. He made the decision that he was going to kill him all before his cultivation surpassed him. After that, he will think of another way to kidnap his sister and cousin and satisfy his desires.

The group eventually entered the unnamed forest.

As they approached, they heard the cry of the monsters who fled or hid themselves. Curious about this phenomenon, they took their courage and entered the forest in spite of everything and remained vigilant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Xue bing : Snow and Ice

Odd, I feel like I saw this name somewhere. I'm really bad at finding names.
    I do not want to copy names. Sorry if I offend people.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  14. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 25 An old man

Unnamed Forest: East

In another corner of the forest, Yang ling and Xia li wei continued walking through the forest taking a road leading to another exit. Opposed to that of Li Ming. Xia li wei was collecting medicinal herbs.

When yang ling repeatedly asked her the same question.

"Are you sure Miss Fairy is not your twin sister?"

"For the 10th time NO ! I don't have sister!"

" But you look like her, and you even have the same last name"

" Idiot, did not you hear about the war 1000 years ago? "

"Er ... no, can you tell me about it?"

The half-elf was exasperated by the young cultivator and his lack of knowledge, she did not know that he came from another world and that he was there only for two days and without the help of XIa kuan yin, he would have died forever.

Yang ling continued to look at her with concentration, Xia li wei looked a lot like Miss Fairy, except for her eyes and hair.

He listened vaguely to what she was saying.

" Stop looking at me and forget about it, ask your Miss Fairy to tell you !

Keep in mind that all the elves are called Xia after what happened during the war. It is a great privilege. Growing, we are probably out of danger. The exit are 1 km from here.

The two cultivator sat down on the floor and closed their eyes, with the memories of the former owner of this body, Yang ling took the time to cultivate.

While examining the inside of his body. He wanted to avoid making mistakes.

Just like a video game character that has just been created before launching.

In the center of the forest,

The witch get rid of brambles on her way singing, before arriving in the area where she was going to execute her plan.

Her good humor disappeared when she saw an old man in the hand was immersed in an ancestral tree.

Beside him, the remains of a magical beast.
    The old felt a presence and opened his eyes. On the defensive he took his hand out of the tree.

" Who are you and how are you here !"

The old man replied with a threatening tone.

A ordinary cultivator could never enter this area, the pressure in the air was so high that an ordinary person would have trouble breathing.

It was impossible for someone at Qi layer to stand up. This girl with strange clothes gives him a terrible feeling.

She seemed in a bad mood at first, before slowly recovering her calm.
    And ended up smiling again. Her eyes suddenly reflected a strange glow. As if she could not decide how she would react.

" Do not talk to me about this old man, we've never taught you politeness. !"

The girl's cultivation was at Origin realm, taking out a strange piece of wood, letters were written in the air.

A strange wooden box appeared and opened in the area. A mysterious invisible substance came out without the old man realizing it.

" Today's young people are really arrogant !"

After feeling her cultivation, the old man's heart relaxed greatly.

He noticed her beauty and thought of his grandson.

"What would you say to being the concubine of my grandson? If you refuse, I would have to use force."

The tone of the old man became menacing, hundreds of brambles came out of his body that pointed to her.

The witch smiles mysteriously.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In truth I have already written the Chapter 26, but I am not very satisfied with what I wrote

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  15. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 26 IMPOSSIBLE !

As a precaution I will put in spoiler, this chapter and and the next chapter.
    Normally, there is no problem but you never know. It's a test.
    And in the future there will be darker chapters that will have real reason to spoiler. I would warn before.

I refuse ! "

"Useless ! Girl accepts your fate ! "

The witch took a step back while observing his techniques, the trajectory of the brambles, the speed of the attack and the technique used.

She dodged with elegance in the air.

The witch did not notice the discreet smile of her opponent.

The brambles suddenly changed angle while multiplying and imprisoned the witch.

Observing the situation, the old man began to shake his hands, so much behind him, a green aura came out of his body and spread very quickly in the air.

"Arrhh"

The witch screamed in pain, she felt the brambles pierce her skin. She began to struggle.
    A circle of magic appeared in her eyes.The temperature around her rise dangerously.

"Ignition"

the witch disintegrates everything around her.

"Flames always have advantages over plants, did you know the old one? "

" As I said young people are really arrogant, you should be able to sense it now"

The witch noticed too late a strange odor comparable to drugs. She noticed his body numb and pain.

"If my brambles are capable of crushing my adversaries, my martial spirit is capable of producing a gas capable of inflicting pain.

The air we breathe in moment is harmful for all living beings around, except for myself.

" I underestimated him !" Thought the witch.

She wrote again in the air, while trying to distance herself from each other.
    The old man followed her closely and planned thorns.

A rain of fire appeared in the air and went towards him, they destroyed everything on their passages. When a violent energy out of the body of the old man.

He scattered all the balls of fire in his path. Sharpened brambles came out of his hand and formed a blade. The cultivator spat a green smoke in the air that hid his figure.

The witch lost sight of him, numb, she had trouble keeping on her guard.

" I got caught like an amateur !"

"You had no chance against me from the beginning."

The witch felt a blade pierced her dantian.
    her face show despair. She could not understand. How she had beaten so easily, so much was still waiting for her.

"HAHHAHA Yang zhun, your grandfather has a wonderful surprise for you ... when you girl, I decided to make you sex slave hahahaha!

Tears ran down the witch's cheeks.
    An immense rage ran through her body before she fell unconscious.

The old man laughs very loudly. he did not realize the landscape around him slowly distorted.

"" Well, as soon as I've extracted this ancestral energy and breakthough, I'll go back to the clan, the magical beasts behave in a very strange way!

"I think you have other worries to worry about right now," a familiar voice answered. replied a familiar voice.

The old man shocked by what he saw.

" IMPOSSIBLE ! "

The witch was standing in front of him, in good shape. wth an amused air, her hand on her chin.
    She did not seem to have moved since the beginning. As if their fight had never happened.

The other finger of the girl told him to look behind him. When the old man turned his head, he was extremely frightened.

16. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 27 " Baioga 's powder "

Branches of a tree were planted in his body. A dark green liquid entered his body while blood was extracted from his body.

All that had happened since all this time. Was only the fruit of his imagination, which is why the girl was not hurt.

He reacted immediately and tried to struggle, clearing his aura. Other branches sprouted from the tree and trapped it.

The witch laughs, before speaking

"You probably want to know, how did you get the old man ?"

The old man looked straight into her eyes and waited for her answer. He seemed bemused.

"I'm begging you to save me!" I was joking just now, hahahahahah, it was a joke,
    I just wanted to test your skills ... what would you say I give you the items on me?

The witch continued to speak ignoring him. She picked up that mysterious box and looked at it.

" Baioga 's powder. "

This name sounded oddly familiar to the old man, he seemed to have heard it in his youth when he roamed the world. The witch kept talking.

"In general, it allows plants of this species to reproduce, changing its shape and appearance, and was once used against cultivator,
    it can be turned into gas invisible to the naked eye and implanted in the brain before being used to create powerful hallucination, to avoid getting contaminated, just avoid breathing.

This forbidden plant grows only in a certain hot and humid region.

At the beginning, I only had to open this box, and wait for the gas to take effect. I only had to wait for the wind to blow towards you. "

The witch had noticed that the wind only blew on one side, as a precaution, she held her breath. The ancestral tree took advantage of it to plant its branches in its body.

She could have just cut off the old man's head, but in the end, the witch thought it was boring. He deserved to be punished before.

The old cultivator seemed to struggle without being able to do anything

The witch's expression finally changed, she had lost interest in the old one after a while.
    She wrote something in the air. Carnivorous plants sprouted from the ground, so much so that a face was formed on the ancestral tree.

" Devour it"

What the old man did not know. It was that the cultivation of the witch seemed to be at origin realm, the reality is quite the opposite. Her cultivation was well above.

" I hate people to waste my time, go away!"

The tree and the carnivorous plants became enraged and devoured its flesh and blood.

" NOOONON save me ! "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    to be continued

17. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 28 Cuscu Vampire Vine

The miserable cries of the old cultivator eventually disappear. She was finally getting rid of the inconvenience.

The witch activates her space ring and takes out the page regarding her first mission. She inserted it into the ancestral tree.

Dazzling light illuminated the entire area before the ancestral tree metamorphosed.

Its size grows considerably, its roots sink deep into the ground and groundwater,while the tree grows, before stopping at 120 meters in height.

The trees around changed at the same time and grew too.

The plants began to change in the forest, they became more robust, the fungi also mutated.

" Creates a calamity for in this region. ! "

Such was the order of the mission.

The orders of the mission were vague, which counted was the result, the witch had decided that forest would serve as a catalyst.

" It's time for the unnamed forest to get a new name ! "

She looked at the whole forest and lifted her arms. Her body emitted spiritual energy. The energy of the sky and the earth were concentrated in the area.

"" Unnamed forest that watched over the people of this region, it's time to teach those ungrateful people a lesson ... Me, the witch of calamity ! I order it ! Let loose your devastating anger ! "

The atmosphere in the forest changed abruptly, the witch finished her incantation by letting her blood flow on the ground.

The roots of all the trees around them plunged into the underground aquifers of the region, the plants metamorphosed into monsters and began to attack all the living beings, before some go out to attack those of outside.

Only the witch seemed unaffected by the disaster that was being created.

She clapped her hands, savoring the disaster that was about to spread.

" Cultivators in the forest must fight a terrible monster to survive ! "

She finally remembered the second part of the mission. "

The witch pulled a cauldron out of her ring and smiled evil, she looked at the ground before taking a plant to throw it inside. This plant had a very specific peculiarity, it eat her friends to become stronger.

"It's your turn to play. Appear The Cuscu Vampire Vine ! "

" H..IHI..HII..HIHIHI..HI..HIHIIH "

The witch laughed again, the cities around the forest began to tremble.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  18. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 29 Fangs of the nine divine dragons " Dragon's tail : Hit the earth "

While a deadly plant for cultivators in the forest was being born in the witch's cauldron.

Elsewhere a young cultivator with a pendant ran to an exit. when it close. Trees and plants grew all around the area, moving it a little further from the exit.

Frustration appeared on his face.

The situation in the forest was dangerous, the young man with his pendant had seen no insect, nor heard bird sounds. Only plants, trees and flowers can be found here.

Li Ming put himself into a fighting posture when he noticed a strange green aura rising in the air.

An army of demonic plants appeared from the ground and rushed upon him.

Encircled, he brandished his sword and sliced the enemies coming towards him,

This young man was Li Ming.

" Kid, it's too late, we're already trapped ! " sighed the old man

" Senior liu, what's going on ? " answered questioningly

" A terrifying individual seems to want to hold you and other people in the forest for a reason that escapes me, for the moment the individual does not seem to want you dead. I have a very bad presentiment. "

Meanwhile Li ming fight his way against an army of shrub and demonic plant.

He was constantly creating vibrations in the air with his sword, sweeping his enemies,
    Using its maximun capacity.

With his other arm, an electric attack resembling a whip, sent his enemies through the air. It looked like a mini dragon had just crushed insects.

Fangs of the nine divine dragons.

" Dragon's tail : Hit the earth. "

It was the second form of this technique, the electric whip was larger than in his fight against Yang ling.

The electric shock also seemed much more powerful. Charred black leaves appeared more and more each time Li Ming killed an enemy.

An ordinary cultivator on the same level would be killed for a long time.

Li Ming felt like he was fighting for hours, despite his tremendous performance, the young man had consumed half of his spiritual energy reserves.

Continuing to walk through this forest. He would run at full speed again. Li Ming had noticed something horrible, the plants were extremely weak at first, but little by little, their brute forces increased.

The power of the plants had a strength of 10 jin at the beginning. They were mounted 35 jin.
    Although it seemed insignificant for a single plant, what would happen if an entire army gradually increases their power

The disciple responsible for killing Li Ming was also fighting against them, his body covered with stone armor, he ended up ignoring his enemies and began to rush towards Li Ming.

In a better situation than him, he wanted to take the opportunity to finish him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter : Something with
    Golem

19. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 30 : Li ming battling Yang xiong

Clan Yang's disciple continued to run and raised his fist at him.

" Li ming ! Look out ! "

" Paah ! "

Li Ming felt an immense danger charging towards him as he had lost the notion of time by beating against demonic plants.

Having no time to protect himself, Li Ming just had time to raise his hands to his chest to protect himself.
    He felt a terrible blow in his chest on his forearms to end up projecting against a tree. All the demonic plants on the path were reduced to dust.

" Thank senior liu !"

Mysterious symbols were destroyed inside his body.

The soul in the pendant had placed spiritual barriers protecting his organs. That allowed to amortize the damages. Li Ming spat blood before getting up.

His assailant was very surprised to see that he still had the strength to fight.

" I'm impressed, I thought you'd be seriously injured after this attack, our clan would not have been expelled Yang ling ! " He nodded

" Ha it's too late anyway. it would be too humiliating to reconsider this decision. ! "

Li Ming watched his opponent, a tall, muscular man standing with his arms crossed. His whole body from his knee to his head was covered with stone armor.

" 6 Late Qi layer ! "

Senior liu felt the cultivation of the young cultivator and transmitted it with his divine sense.

Li Ming could not defeat him with his current cultivation. He knew he should at least cross the 4 Qi layer to hope to beat him.

The last time, he had defeated Xie Qian xu, with his intelligence and technique. The Xie clan arrogant by nature, it was enough to belittle him and show why he will never surpass Xie wuhui.

An idea crossed his mind.

"You are part of the Yang clan, they sent you here to kill me, Hmph ... The Yang clan really likes to lick the Clan Xie's boots. ! "

" Shut up ! ""

"You want to prove to me that the opposite may be, but you know that the bottom is the truth."

"A failure like you, has no right to criticize our clan, I, Yang xiong, will silence you forever ! "

Li Ming did not think to annoy him so quickly ! At the same time, he had implanted a feeling of inferiority in the mind of his enemy. This situation was similar to the last time he fought.

Xie Qian xu suffered from being in the shadow of his cousin, while Yang xiong was part of the Yang clan, obeying the orders of the Xie family.

The old man in the pendant smiled, the mind of the opponent was far below Li Ming.

The disciple of the yang family attacked him again, his face red with anger giving the illusion of a mad beast.

He charged his stone-fisted fist at Li Ming, who could hardly follow the movements of his enemy.

The old man in the pendant took the initiative to help him and guide him with his divine sense, which allowed Li Ming to barely dodge. A hole appeared in his clothes.

The disciple of the Yang family, seeing his failure, became more and more furious,
    he began to chained the shots charged with spiritual energy.

Each punch was loaded with spiritual energy. It would be enough for a blow to hit a part of his body to be seriously injured. Li Ming was just able to avoid the blows with the help of the old man.

It's a trap ! Thought Yang xiong.

While he was angry, he suddenly remembered what my master said to him. His angry nature would be his greatest weakness.
    Yang xiong resumed his calm before making a jump back on a rock.

He threw two pieces of stone.

" boom ! "

" Turning to serious things ! "

The spirit of a raging bear appeared behind him. On the ground, the pieces of stone took the form of a monster. They both looked like flying bats, with only one big pupil in the center.

" One-eye Golem "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: Cultivation

Qi layer <Origin realm <Profound realm

Edit: I forget to had fight sound

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  20. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's Comment :

Tired after writing this chapter and the next chapter that is special, tomorrow maybe ?

Chapter 31 Mid-grade Spirit stone

"Yang xiong has activated his martial spirit and is about to charge at any moment, I will activate it too ! " think Li ming

" Piou ! "

The one-eye Golem aim for Li ming, charged with spiritual energy before drawing a ray of light.

Far from being wrong against the demonic plants that attacked the area before being protected from the shelf.

The one-eye golem at one eye was made from the earth and bat corpses

Yang xiong put all his soul into this Art. The patriarch of the Yang clan invited an elder of the four seasons sect. To test the skills of Yang xiong.

After observing his techniques, he agrees to take as a outer-disciple.

His new master gave him 2 middle-level spirit stone and made him promise to make one of his personnal disciples when he could create a 2-star golem.

Yang xiong decided to remain in the clan, he had heard that a fairy in the vicinity.
    It was already said there is a fairy in the vicinity. He thought he was able to create a 3-star golem with it.

Yang xiong searched for a moment in the region but did not succeed at the moment, but he managed to find materials for his art.

The disciple temporarily abandons this idea and prepares his prepare his things.

He was about to return the sect when the patriach and his father ordered him to kill Li Ming, the clown of Xie town.

One of the young masters of the Xie family was attracted by the beauty of the cousin and the sister of the the trash.

He had sent Yang to look after Li while his cousin was going to kidnap one of the girls.

In exchange for superior martial skill, Xie Qian accepts kidnapper Li xiang, Li Ming's sister

Xie wuhui did not foresee that Yang ling would fail so quickly and that he would help Li ming accidentally at the same time.

His defeat spread through the city and its surroundings before being expelled from the clan. But what annoyed Xie wuhui.

It was that Xie qian fought Li Ming before breaking his arm and fled like a coward.

Yang xiong remembers when the trash lost his cultivation 4 years ago, all the cultivators in the city laughing behind his back. He had been insulted and mistreated, despite all that, continuing to train somewhere.

What has happened so that he finds all his cultivation? He even seemed to show a much greater potential.

The disciple of the Yang clan listened vaguely to his patriarch and his father. before receiving a protection talisman

They received the information about Li Ming's approximate location with the help of their spies in Xie Town who were watching Li Ming's fact and gesture.

The disciple of the Yang clan decided to quickly finish him before entering the four seasons sect.

Yang xiong found Li ming in the forest, he was blinded by surprise but with his golem, he found him quickly and was currently fighting against him.

"Li Ming, we must escape again," the old man calmly reflected.

"I also want an opportunity, and my martial spirit does not seem to be very useful at the moment."

"If only you were in layer 7 Qi, a seal of the pendant will break and swear in the name of heaven that I was torturing this arrogant disciple before breaking his neck."

While Li Ming and the former were talking telepathically, the one-eye golem continued to fire ray light on Li Ming.

" Piou " Piou! " Pioi !"

Blood poured from the binding shoulder before he was screamed in pain.

The disciple of the Yang clan standing on the rock controlled the golem with these hands.

Yang Xiong observes the situation before thinking.

" I do not want to admit it my forehead attacks are not fast enough"

" One-eye Golem ATTACK Energy Ray ! "

"Piou i" Piou! "Piou! "Piwi" "Piwi" Piou! "

The two flying golems went to action, they aimed at Li Ming and sent their ray of light much faster than at the beginning.

Li Ming tried to dodge the rays with the old without success. His body looked as slow as a turtle.

He did exactly what happened while his body could not keep up.

" Li ming, your body was 3 Qi layer does not seem to be able to keep pace, yet an opportunity is offered to you."

" The one-eyed golem works with the spiritual stone, as the two golems are firing all the time. the intensity of their rays, they must be mid-grade spirit stones, steal is bad but ...hehehe "

"I understand Senior liu, you want me to grab the mid-grade spirits stone inside the golem." Smiles Li Ming.

" You took the words out of my mouth Li ming! Attending a golem approaches you, before destroying the golem and removing the mid-grade spiritual stone, I'll take care of the rest. Be careful !"

" Thank you senior liu ! "

The mid-grade spirit stone was exactly what it needed to directly break the barrier of 4 Qi layer, all his fights in the forest, had given him the necessary opportunity. His meridians and body were ready, his foundation was extremely stable.

Yang xiong had put mid-grade spirit stone in his golems, it was a serious mistake on his part. Once he has taken one of the stones and he can break the barrier of 4 Qi layer and take care of him.