Spoiler A Silent Garden

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 1, 2021.

1. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she most likely had no choice on that one, he literally abused her, she had nowhere else to go and he kept manipulating her to do things she couldn't. do u know how slaves work? yeah basically she was his slave

torte1315, Laerta, maenochka and 7 others like this.
  2. lidae

lidae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey can someone spoil me if Lancelot is reincarnated or not?

syofiaa and Viliel like this.
  3. Kumoshiro

Kumoshiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I could not find a novel for this webtoon and it seems raw is only up to chapter 10, while it is translated up to chapter 9. This is the reason there is not many spoilers and we still don't know to much about ML. Of course, I could be wrong and there could be a novel version but I didn't find it.

syofiaa likes this.
  4. ujpo9

ujpo9 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope that ml comes up with a good excuse with him.I mean,He came when she was burning, and there's a chapter that came and told her he'd find her again,Something like that,What's that? You disgust me, man.

syofiaa and Viliel like this.
  5. afelice

afelice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm:
    The novel is cancelled. The earlier chaper of the novel already released but got erased from official platforms for several reasons. It was supposed to be written by Moonseol_a (Archmage's daughter author). You can still see her name in the manhwa credit together with Yeomra in the cover.

But the main writer will be yeomra because moonseol_a handed down the copyright. "People don't change" manhwa also got the same treatment, so Yeomra handled 2 simultaneous projects. If you dig their twitter, there are some old concepts and artworks (but the main artist is also different, too).

So i treat those 2 manhwas as a new project. People don't change got the worst brunt because some readers started this silly theory about Moonseol_a using pseudonym.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  6. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there were few chapters updated so I barely have any opinions about Lancelot. In the latest chapter (10), it seems like he just got back from the war and meet her accidentally in the road.

I’m not trying to justify his actions but maybe the reason he wasn't able to send any message was because of the intensity of the war or what if during the time he sent a letter/ mail, Guinevere already given up on waiting for him. Remember that she left the orphanage, so maybe she wasn't able to receive it. The most unfortunate speculation is that Lancelot really did not give any letters of his whereabouts during those 8 years that he’s gone. I mean come one, No one can wait a person that long without assurance of whether they will comeback or where they are.

Also I know that this a spoiler thread, I just want to rant out that during the first TL where Lancelot came late and Guinevere was already dead, after reading the latest translated chapter, I realized that if the war finished early then what happened to the blank years after Lancelot came back? I mean in those years, he didn’t even find Guinevere?

7. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i saw this whole silly issue about people don't change although moonseola & the artist denied it with proofs but people chose to not believe i guess but i don't get what did this have to do with silent garden?

DOHere, syofiaa and Viliel like this.
  8. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i know manga had a same treatment (they usually gives the authority to other artist/assistant esp if the o-author/artist too swamp with their projects/fallen ill, but they still keep it in checked), but for novel as well? first time hear this

DOHere likes this.
  9. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she wasn't in the orphange & he didn't have a clue to where she went , searching a whole empire surly takes time but i don't get why he didn't tell her he went to war as she waited for whole 5years before marriage

10. afelice

afelice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    both people don't change and silent garden is now Yeomra's work. the one who get the biggest pressure is yeomra as the writer. at least the comments in kakaopage is pretty chill about silent garden compared to what happened in naver's people dont change (Pink hair plagiarism and author conspiracy theory :blob_blush:). some people in my country stil insist that people don't change still moonseol's too (the official ver in indo already credits yeomra for god sake :blobconfounded:)

Yes. the writer mentioned that the webtoon production continued without her (there is health reason, too). you can dig the twitter account. it is on the pinned post iirc.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    DOHere and syofiaa like this.
  11. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pink hair ! pls , people can surly be so silly sometimes
    i was surprised as i was sure i saw the novel page on kakao then it suddenly disappeared

Laerta, DOHere and syofiaa like this.
  12. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this manhwa have a novel?

13. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read this post.

14. Kumoshiro

Kumoshiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 11 is up, this is a brief summary:

- MC and ML have a little talk where MC didn't want to recognize they even know each other. ML shows his understanding and didn't blame the MC, but states he will come to search for her again.

- MC confirms she knew ML was a noble but didn't know of wich war he fought in and that she thought he had died in her previous life because she didn't receive any news from him during the war, but later say she did receive news from Lancelot after her husband died, but the letter has been opened when she received it and, with her current knowledge, understood that it was Zero (her ex brother-in-law) who tampered the letter.

- Also, the reason MC did not wait for ML at the monastery was because the priest asked her to leave because they could not keep taking care of her due to their low finances and helped her to contact a family. MC accepted it because it would have been harsh to the children if she was there.

The words ML used to explain to MC are a little vague. It could be refered to both the current timeline as the previous one, so, there is room for the ML having the memories of the past timeline.

The translation came from Princess Aliance and readed in mangago.

15. sumuqwe

sumuqwe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol she even herself didn't know when she kill people in latest chapter shows that asshole brother law sent poisonous cake to the people he wanted to kill by her later she found out that those are poisonous cake

Fictionaddiction and syofiaa like this.
  16. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
  17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like the manhwa raws still continue as usual

18. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on ch.11 can some explain in ch.1 If lancelot in the beginning of the chapter is her imagination or what? Because she says the last time she heard of him in her past life was with a letter, so im confused lol
    It didn't sound like he was an imagination then we see him run toward as she burns

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
  19. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think theLancelot is the one who turned back the one as he is absent when she needed him the most and because of the few hints I guess he is somewhat guilty of him being late to save the girl she loves. So he turned back the time, make the war short and save her before it's too late. However she doesn't want it now. She is already exhausted.

20. NoirB

NoirB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just here to say I kinda like this manhwa tho it's not really popular.I guess I'm just a sucker for revenge.May Zero suffers the worst death ever.Such a manipulative a*s psycho!:blobangery: Too bad I have to wait for awhile to see it happen.:blobconfounded:

magical_al00 likes this.