Spoiler A Stepmother's Märchen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 28, 2019.

1. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what is Nora's reaction to Shuili's pregnancy?

Mikaa, darksanctuary, Lisaa and 2 others like this.
  2. Aikawa_Chocola

Aikawa_Chocola Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much.

Vivixoxo likes this.
  3. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only pregnancy moment is when she was yelling at Elias (when she found out that he knocked up Ohara) and Nora was telling her to calm down because it wasn’t good for her body. That’s the only pregnant Shuli moment in the story.

4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the update. You know what? It might just be me, but comparing novel Nora's action to the adaptation from what we know so far, just Nora and his aggressive approach, is kinda weirdly sexy for me. Heck, Shuli trying to act sexy when in the adaptation so far we've seen her in such conservative clothes makes me feel weird to think of it though (but it isn't far off for me to imagine it if we're basing it like Chloe from duchess 50 tea recipes and her actions on chapter 70s with the lingerie shopping)

Kinda forgot if it was already spoiled if we got to see Nora actually acting like a father but it also makes me sad that this is also Shuli's only pregnancy moment (but wasn't it spoiled in the early threads that there's supposed to be more *or I remember it wrong?* Just to be sure if I got it right but Shuli and Rachel share the same wedding day, right? And Elias gives Shuli her first grandchild. This actually is the closest spoiler we have to ShulixNora kids though? No physical description for the kid or Daddy Nora moments?

5. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In terms of her actually being pregnant, this should be the only scene if I recall correctly. There is a side chapter where she gives birth to her son but we see her right after she has already given birth and no longer pregnant so I didn’t really count it XD

As for their kids, they do appear quite a bit in the side stories, especially Michael. Michael has pink hair & blue eyes, and Leah has black hair & blue eyes.

When I read the novel, the description made it seems more as if Shuli and Rachael got married the same year rather than day? I could be wrong xD Rachael does get married first though.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  6. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you that's so good

7. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link

Wow!! this is great ...thank you @Vivixoxo for all these you shared with us...love it. Really thank you for your time and for the spoiler

Be In Touch!!

samira01

8. Dont_Cheat

Dont_Cheat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was when Nora get poisoned in Prince Ali's country Nora confess to Shuri first,,
    "Do you think you are glad to meet me… … ?”

There was no answer back to the murmured question like a sigh. naturally. It seemed to fall asleep. When I opened my eyes with a feeling of embarrassment, all sides were dim. I could see an exotic night sky with a myriad of stars that seemed to pour out of a half-open window. I lifted Boots' head and stopped at the cold feeling of something held in my hand. Then, soon after realizing that it was Nora's hand, the heart was captivated. Obviously, the warmth was still insignificantly until now, but it's not as cold as an ice field. My hands began to tremble with no worries. I hurriedly tilted my upper body over the bed and looked over his face. No sound was heard, Eyelids with long eyelashes like awnings did not even move. The sense of fear seemed to paralyze the whole body. Was it right that I was breathing? If you were gone forever while you was asleep, then what should I do... … !
    “Nora, Nora… … ?”
    There was no response from crying and calling. naturally. Soon after, I flipped the blanket down and put my ear close to his muscle-covered chest. Please, God, please, please let my heart hear... … ! You can't do this to me... … ! Even for Nora! It was then that something touched my head. At the same time, thumping, thumping and throbbing sounds have hit the body like a drunkard. It was unknown who the heart sounded. Slowly, very slowly I raised my head… … Then I faced the cool blue eyes in the dark.
    "Nora… … God, you... … ! Are you okay?!"
    “… … Who is Nora?”
    I quickly froze and stared at his face, and soon I realized a playful flickering in his blue eyes and blushed my cheeks. No, child of Inomu?!
    “Is that the best way to die and survive?!”
    “Aya! Wait, wait, I'm still a patient... … .”
    “I thought you were going to die… … ! How much do you know you're dying... … how much… … !”
    I wanted to split my voice, but a smile burst out of my mind. Laughter and crying burst at the same time. Nora looked at my funny little eyes wide open, and then reached out and placed his hand on my cheeks with tears.
    “Please take a look. Since then, he has done his best to come back. If you come to Hama, follow your ancestors across the river… … .”
    “No, not that… … Ha, Nora... … Maybe I'm a real witch.”
    "why? Because you have ability to wake the dead?”
    A laugh broke out again in the teasing voice I had known for a long time. I stole tears with my back and threw away.
    "just… … Like everything that has happened so far, God seems to hate me quite a bit. Without that, you can't be bothered by just one reason you're next to me... … .”
    “Who is bothering me?”
    “If you hadn't followed me this time, you wouldn't have had this. It's not the first time you have risked your life because of me. There's nothing good about staying by my side, but I'd rather be better off where I'm gone forever. … . Sometimes I even think that I don’t deserves to be loved by anyone. Honestly, I don't know why you're so good to me. Is it worth it to me?”
    Could it be because of the fact that I almost lost him for the first time? Thoughts I haven't even looked at myself properly. It would have been better if I hadn't come back, and I would have been better off if I had died alone and never came back. … . Nora was staring at my face, sitting halfway up and sitting. I dropped my head and blinked with my eyes glistening.
    “You've been thinking so far… … ? You don't deserve it?”
    "I do not know… … . Ever since my husband died, I've lived thinking of the kids, but if all of this is God's will to keep me from presumptuous greed... … .”
    “My sister's husband is a person who excuse the crooked self-esteem by putting a girl from her daughter as a second wife, although it would be rude to the deceased. Thanks to you, you have lost the chance to remain a child forever.”
    “… … What?"
    The cynical anger in his voice widened his eyes. It was the first time someone had spoken to Yohen in that way that way. Strangely, embarrassment preceded rather than anger.
    “You mean crooked self-esteem… … .”
    “It made the daughter of the daughter think about the name of the family and the things for her stepchildren or nothing. I have no intention to insult my sister's affection for them, but as I said a while ago, if you turn your eyes to something else, you will pay.Isn't it scary to want something for yourself?”
    "I… … .”
    "If not, why do you blame yourself for having been bad luck?"
    It was a sharp word like a lunge. It wasn't like that, but the tongue seemed to stick to the palate. Nora looked at me for a long time with a dark glow and then sighed and raised her hand and swept her dark hair. Then he said with a softer voice.
    “Everything I did for my sister up to this point was all I liked and I wanted to do. Even if I go back to those moments, I will make the same choices, and I can be confident that if I die like this, there will be no regret. I'm really sorry if it made you feel sorry for me... … .”
    His eyes looked down on my eyes in the darkness of the stark, depressed bedding. It was a sad look that seemed to be tortured somewhere, and a painful look that seemed to be tortured.
    “… … But don't ask the sister if it's worth it. It's impossible for me to measure my sister's value.”
    “… … .”
    “I don’t know why you’re good at… … How do you say that? I loved my sister more naturally and naturally than breathing from the first time I met her. … . The only good luck in my life was meeting my sister... … . Even if I been given the whole world, it's no use without you.”
    At the very moment when our eyes became entangled, I felt that something small broke inside and melted. The blood circulates fast like I'm drunk, Enlightenment has been pushed as if the tabernacle covering the field of vision suddenly struck. The biggest change since coming back was Nora's existence. What my husband left for me, not any interests or gained through someone else, was the only thing from the moment I first met, to seeing me as someone else, or just looking at myself, not confined to any frame. Perhaps the only one of all who can call it my own. Someone who seems to remain by my side until the whole world throws stones at me. Someone who will never abandon me as long as I live. The person who told me that I just wanted to be there without wanting anything at all. The only thing that I don't want to be stolen by anyone or anything... … . My brave knight.
    "I also… … ."
    At the same time as the words flowed freely, I finally realized what I really wanted. It was almost a whisper, but it seems to have been heard by Nora. I could see him smiling. Then suddenly everything looked hazy. I shed tears at the same time and said with a big smile.
    "I also… … I don't think I can do without you.”

Ahmya, onnagiri, sqdnesss and 113 others like this.
  9. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwwwww :blobuwu: anyway I agree with Nora.. Shuli’s life as a teenager has been ripped off when she became a mother to a grown children at a young age..:blobsneeze:

10. KaguraChan

KaguraChan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aHhH i love this thread yall thankyou so much for the spoilers :love:

HimawariDC, Th.ay and Dont_Cheat like this.
  11. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he bit confusing the translation; but thank you; NORA you r right the marquis didn't think of sully only is child. he marry a teenager. he condemn her because the heritage was more a curse than benefit

lylac, Amanda16, sets_trans and 4 others like this.
  12. Dont_Cheat

Dont_Cheat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol...
    Sorry it's because I used google translation,I can't read korean too,,

13. Lillynumber2

Lillynumber2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any group that started the novel translation? Or know where I can find the novel. I would love to read the novel.

angelhalo224 likes this.
  14. angelhalo224

angelhalo224 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh! The spin-offs :aww: *currently off in dreamland thinking about the spin-offs*

15. angelhalo224

Reading List:
    Link
    I second this!

btw I am in the process of trying to post a translation request for the novel.

16. FalseNutrition

FalseNutrition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all the spoilers! I have been reading the Manhwa and it's great so far! It would be nice if someone translate the novels but I have heard that it's hard for translators to translate them because of authors not liking this one bit.

17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, KR authors and copyright issues are much more strict than the JP and CN counterparts (I mean, that's why we get warnings at Dex NOT to post this in other sites ESPECIALLY IG so as not to make the authors' be aware were essentially pirating their hard work. Case in point: the manhwa author for the adaptation of The Archmage's daughter *but apparently, this one wasn't caught on IG but on bato . to)

18. angelhalo224

Reading List:
    Link
    I can totally see the Manhwa easily becoming an anime. The art for it totally lends itself to the sound effects you would hear in a comedic anime.

Khloud2003 likes this.
  19. Genuine_reader

Genuine_reader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is rachel a twin girl???

20. PrinceTenjou

PrinceTenjou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm usually indifferent to physical growth/scenes where we're shown how much a character has grown up, but I think I'm gonna get tears when we get to see all the kids grown up. Reading this spoiler thread about Elias and Rachel getting interested in the opposite gender...I feel like Shuli bc all I can see are the little noisy brats like YOU'RE TOO YOUNG AND CUTE, IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THIS (T o T). For real tho, the manwha is so well written that I'm so attached to the characters. I just want them to be happy, and for Shuli to be happy :(

I know this is unlikely but are there any pics of Rachel and Leon when they're older? I want to see what the babies look like when they grow up ; n ; Rachel being an absolute stunner, I can't wait to see what she looks like.